Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Charlies Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

Enrollment
Once upon a time there was an application for a student filled out by someone who wasn't that student. Or maybe it was -- it was hard to argue when all the little boxes were filled in with upside-down text in a spidery handwriting that looked too neat and too professional to belong to any first year student.

But hey, who was she to judge? Red chugged the rest of Arel's hard apple cider and fed it to Arel's acceptance bin, slipping a rather questionable magazine into the application's former place beneath several more applications before staggering out the office, giggling with the stolen empty bottle.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:15 pm
reserve 2  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:16 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM
User Image
Name:Charlie Night (Samandiriel is his REAL name that no one will know)
Nicknames:

Faction/Race Demon - Fallen angel

Personality: Naive, if it could be summed up in one word. Charlie is a loving caring demon who will believe just about anything anyone tells him. A little too optimistic alot of the time.

He's not ALWAYS optimistic, but he is a good portion of the time. Charlie does have a temper.

Socially Charlie could be described as a happy five year old in a fourteen year old boys body.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? He wanted to learn how to write his name. (He's illiterate)

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: This demon squints his eyes so no one really knows =0
Hair Colour/Style: Choppy spikey style with a light pink color
Skin Colour: Semi tan
Clothing Style/Colours: Holy looking clothing with a fun punk twist on it.
Extra: He has typical bat wings, his horns, his eyes are perma squinted like Brock or Noodle, and he constantly is wearing head phones (see ref)
References:
half body Fullbody Flying Chibi AWESOME satan chibiscribble

History: Charlie was born just like most in halloween town, out of fear. The little demon had two parents who one day decided to wander into the pumpkin patch and well you get the rest.

His father ended up leaving him and his mother while Charlie was just a young little demon. Charlie's never hated his father for it though, no the little twit actually thinks his father is on vacation even though his mothers explained a hundred times that his father is not coming back.

Charlies mother wasn't the greatest of parents having picked up gambling problems and drinking problems shortly after the disappearance of Charlies father. Of course Charlie didn't understand what was going on and happily cooked for his mother and kept the house neat and tidy and didnt complain that he had to sleep in the broom cupboard or about the regular beatings. Nope, to the little demon everything was in rose colored glasses.

Charlies mother lost the house in a bet gone terribly wrong forcing the two out of the house. His mother disappeared, or went on vacation as Charlie puts it, soon there after and it was just the little demon on his own. But did that break the little guys spirit? Nope, the little demon found a cozy job at an inn where he was given scraps for pay and a cozy broom closet to stay. Just like home. Charlie thought he was mostly happy until one day he actually received a letter from his father. The little demon never learned how to read or write and could not for the love of him read the letter.

So at the tender age of 14 the little demon sent in an application to Amityville Academy. Rather he had some one else fill it out for him and send it. Little Charlie wanted to learn how to read.

Hobbies and Interests

Cooking - He had to learn how to cook when he was small to appease his mother. Charlie has taken a liking to it over time and continues to cook.

Cleaning - You can almost say that Charlie has a bit of a Cinderella complex. Years of cleaning has kind of turned him into a neat freak. He'll happily clean other peoples dorms because he finds it to be fun... oddly.

Sewing - Yes Charlie is an expert at sewing. He had to be growing up.

Minipets - What student doesn't do this?

Bad Habbits

Biter - Get him pissed off (how ever thats done) and you'll be dealing with this kids teeth.

Cleans even when its not wanted - Charlie will break out the scrub and broom and clean even when its not wanted. Some students LIKE messes. Charlie has failed to grasp this.

"Borrowing" - Charlie tends to "Borrow" things with out asking. He fully intends to return what ever he takes but he pretty much just takes it. Half the time even when some one makes it clear they don't want him to touch it.

Sweet Tooth - Charlie loves sweets. He's not always eating but when he does encounter sweets he tends to get a little over excited.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:17 pm
Fear/Natural Ability Post

FEAR:
Drag you down: Shadow arms (multiple) pop out of Charlies shadow grasping the enemy. Once the arms touch the enemy it gives them the feeling they are falling hard and fast into a spiraling world of darkness for one turn. Really they are just stunned and only think they are falling leaving them open for attack. Lasts one turn.

NATURAL ABILITY:

Sorrow Consumption: Charlie is able to feed off of sorrow from others and get a bit of an energy boost from it.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Mini Pets

Active:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Frigi: Keeps to its self most of the time. Gets very angry if interrupted when listening to its music.

Masaru: Masaru is one that keeps a close eye on Charlie. Usually found hanging out around the demons shoulders with a sly look in its eye. That key blades not just for looks if you catch my drift.

Ryth: Truly Ryth is probably the most loyal pet that Charlie has. It follows Charlie around and tries its best to keep him out of trouble. Also Ryth tends to update Charlies play lists daily for him.

------
Closet:
Freeze: Aloof. Freeze is cool and mysterious. Usually shows up only when Charlie needs him most.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:39 pm
Points Earned
5/5 - Minipets grown to adult stages
5/5 - Fan Art
0/?? - Finished RP
0/?? - Class related points
0/?? - Event
Total - 10/50 growth points

Requirements For Year One
GROWTH REQUIREMENTS:

Year 1 to Year 2:

50 points + an exam (pass or fail) = growth towards next stage

Point System

1 point can be:

- One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way)
- One complete regular rp
- One gm-modded event with point prizes (to be linked), where you included your character
- One complete classroom rp
- One complete homework assignment
- One complete battle, with just rolls
- Five minipets grown to their final stage (1 point per 5, up to 5 points can be earned this way)

2 points:

- One complete 'battle' roleplay with filled out roleplay actions
- Character 'plot assistance' (ie for events)
- Student is awarded a Pumpkin Seed by staff for outstanding work/achievements/something!

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:41 pm
Friends and Foes

Acquaintance:

Alessa - Shes awesome!
Holly - Shes got awesome pjs
Aymet - Let me hold his fun wings
Gabe - Said a few things to me but thats about it
Sheridan - He carried me once
Xiu-Ying - She's got a fun lion tail! I want to get to know her better.

Friends:

Riyo - : D
Riley - Purple !
Calder - AWESOME KELPIE IS AWESOME! Helping me to read. Hes cool in my book.

Best Friends:

Elsa - I spilled my icecream on her and then helped her find her dorm. I m adding her to my list of people to always bother.
Tahki - She's Amritas friend and kinda quiet. I like her : D Some times I drag her do do things.
Lizzy - Shes got pink hair!
Mac - Best bro for life
Amrita - Has a hard head and is bendy. Shes fun! ALSO I think I like her : D ~ ... But recently she went through a change. Im not sure how to feel about that...
Roch - Hes my pizza bud ~ Dont tell no one but one time he beat me up > : BUT THATS OKAY We friends

Crush:
n/a
Dislikes:
Mot - (Mot never did anything to Charlie but the demon believes him to be a kidnapper with a van for what ever reason)
Tro - He needs to chill

Hates:
n/a  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:57 pm
Pins Collected

Aquired

User Image User Image User Image

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:04 pm
Clubs and Extra Activities

Official Clubs

N/A

Pending Clubs

N/A

Extra Activities

N/A

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:29 pm
Fan Art

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:30 pm
Questions and Answers

Why can't he read?
His mothers neglect and fathers absence was a large contributor. No one was there to teach him or bothered to teach him.

Fallen Angel?
To clarify, his fear mostly comes from fear of things such as old gothic cathedrals or falling from greatness.

What does he think of his mother?
Charlie thinks shes a swell woman and only has nice things to say about her. Even though she was a scum bag in the eyes of the rest of the population, Charlie just doesn't see it. His mother can do no wrong.

What does he think about his father?
Thinks his dad is swell. Wants to find him and catch up but he wants to get some learning in first.

Why aren't Charlies clothes tattered if he's had such a hard life?

Because Charlie is still a demon and dresses fancy. His mother wouldn't have a son of hers dress in rags for the sheer demon pride. Also the boy can sew like a demon so to speak.

How does he react to cute girls?
Charlies not shy and that could be a problem. The demon is all to willing to tell a cute girl that he loves her.... and then will skip away. Now the "He loves her" doesn't mean romantically usually. Its like a little kid saying they love you.

What about if he REALLY does love a girl?
He'd still be pretty straight forward. The girl would get a hug and THEN he would skip away.

How does he react to bullying?
He doesn't mind if its him self being bullied but he doesn't like seeing others getting hurt. Not much he could do to stop a bully though if a friend was in need. I imagine him running around in the back ground his arms up and him screaming not sure what to do. Not much help at all. In fact I'd imagine that all that screaming and running around would only end up with him also taking a beating.

Can he count?
Oddly, yes. He can do math also. Who do you think handled his mothers money and accounts? (wasn't his fault his mother was almost always in the negatives)

Does Charlie have any interest in sports?
He makes a good ball =V

How do other demons see him ?

Low class

How does he think other demons see him?
Charlie hasn't grasped that other demons don't really tend to think highly of him. Their all just his buds right?

What do you mean Temper? What sets him off?
Really stupid things set him off. No, you can trip him, punch him, try to drown him in the lake and NOT set him off. Do something like mess up after he just CLEANED and beware of his literal bite. Charlie tends to go for the hands when he bites.

Is he a good student? I mean you said he couldn't read or write but does he pay attention?
Charlie does the best he can in classes and gives school his hundred and ten percent. Still, with the limitations stated, this isn't always enough. Charlie tends to get average grades when hes giving it his all.

Does Charlie see humans as friends?
No he does understand that humans are beings that need to be scared so as to not upset the balance of fear.

Is he good at scaring humans?

No. But he's in school so hes sure to pick up more then just how to write his name as time goes on.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:32 pm
Year One

User Image

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:34 pm
reserve 13  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:35 pm
reserve 14  

Chobi_Chocobo