Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
In the Oceans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Clayton heard a noise, and stopped dead in his tracks. His angry, slit-like stare came back to his normal, terrified look. And his breath caught in his throat, looking at the terrified Lizz. "Ah-... Aw no... Lizz..."

Will's phone rang, and he grabbed at it before the first tone ended. "Lizz?!"

"Bill, it's me... I blacked out."

"Oh God Clayton, tell me you didn't-"

"Ah- I don't know... The place is a wreck and... And Lizz is in a ball... I don't know-"

"Put her on the phone!" He demanded in terror, and clayton put the phone on speaker and set it beside Lizz, going to a corner and huddling there, pushing himself into the corner by the door as much as possible, wanting to disappear.

"Lizz, Lizz it's Will. I'm here. Can you hear me?" Will asked gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 pm
Lizz could hear the noises as if it was distant sound coming from a far far off place. Will's voice came to her, calling for her in the darkeness of her mind. She tried to say his name but only mumbled sounds came from her mouth; she had forgotten how mcuh her family had destroyed her and what they had done to her,"h-h-help" she mumbled softly.  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:32 am
"Lizz, listen to me." Will said softly, "You're okay. Everything's going to be okay. Are you hurt? It's Will, Lizz, I'm here. Everything's going to be alright." Will was holding the phone close to his ear, wishing with all his heart he really was there beside her, wishing he could make it all go away...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 am
Lizz slowly started to come out of her state of hysteria, coming back to reality. Her sweat disapeared, and her shaking stopped; her brain began to work again. She closed her eyes and took a deep calming breath, "no, i'm not hurt.." she said slowly uncurling from her ball. She was returning to herself. Looking at her phone she took it off speaker phone and crawled out from under the bed frame. "yeah......thanks Will" she said softly sitting on the floor and taking some controlled breaths.  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:29 am
Will sighed audibly with relief. "You're welcome. Now, its important, what do you see around you, and what all do you know about your situation so far?"

Clayton didn't move from his spot, like a wounded animal, he wouldn't look Lizz's way, knowing he was the one that caused all the mess, like he always caused all the mess, and he didn't even know what was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:14 pm
Slowly opening her eyes, she understood why Will had warned her to hide; everything was against the door. "theres...broken glass, pictures, the bed, suitcase, just everythings against the wall" she said softly. "I-I i'm not sure....I remember Clayton talking to Hypatia and some other girl, green skin. I don't know what was said..." Lizz answered softly, her arms around herself. She felt so alone.  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:11 pm
"Green-skinned girl? With-... Who's Hypatia?" He went through his memory banks, then remembered. "Oh, six months, that's right. She prefers to be called Luna, I thin-WHAT AM I SAYING?! That siren, she could sink that whole boat! You gotta get out of there."

Just then, the door Clayton so desperately beat to death, opened with a small click and a creak. In popped the head of the green-skinned girl. "What troublesome aura, but not as before..." She looked and saw Lizz, and keeping her dazed smile she said, "Hello, so you've finally come out."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:16 pm
Lizz sighed "ok Will, Were on a boat, in the middle of the ******** Ocean how do you suggest we get off the boat? Clayton sure as hell won't just jump ship into the water and even if we did what then!" she heard the door crack and saw the green skinned girl, "ummm you are?"  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:48 pm
"I am many things, it depends, really." She came all the way in with a bunch of different fruit, and set it to the side. "You should eat, we have a long journey." Erin closed the door again, leaving Clayton and Lizz alone once again, with a basket of beautiful ripe fruit.

Clayton seemed to get out of it a little. But he made no move to get out of his spot, only stared at the food. Was it poisonous? Why didn't they just go ahead and sink the ship?

Will was silent on the other line for a while. "Well, who is it, Lizz?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:39 pm
"i don't know its the green skinned girl again. she brought fruit in and set it down, definantly not taking it....." she said sighing, "i wish I had never left home" she said softly to Will so clayton couldn't hear, she didn't need him holding anything over her again.  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:58 pm
Will was silent for a few moments, and then he said to her, "Well, we'll be here waiting, Lizz. Don't worry... You'll live through this. If Luna didn't sink the ship right now, she probably won't. She might have something else planned. Clayton will take care of you. Just whatever you do, don-"

The phone cut off, and will couldn't get back a hold of her. Most likely, the phone was dead.

((Is it okay if I skip ahead? XP ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:53 pm
Lizz listened to Will, he allways calmed her down and made her feel strong again, he was a great friend. She sat up a bit, "will....WILL?!?" She said desperate to know what it was he was going to say. Looking at her phone she cursed and tossed it beside, "stupid thing dieing!!"
(Of course!! No need to ask just say time skip & do it)  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:57 am
((Gotcha. XP ))

It was about a day later. Clayton still didn't leave his corner, and slept on the hard floor. The mattress was still in tact and there were blankets and sheets, but he left that for Lizz. He was too afraid. Afraid of hurting Lizz, afraid of the boat sinking, but it had been a whole 24 hours and still no sinking. His stomach growled. It had growled for a while now, and his eyes were fixed on the basket of fruit. He was so hungry... Was that green girl to be trusted? She was the cause of all this, right?

Since he blacks out, he didn't know about Luna, and he had no idea who she even was. Will, when telling Lizz about the ocean travels while he was drunk, mentioned to Lizz that Clayton wouldn't remember a thing of it. The reason why was yet to be explained. Where were they going? Was the boat just drifting? Were they on an abandoned ship? Clayton had no idea, he couldn't think with his stomach growling so fiercely.

Slowly, cautiously, as if a single sudden movement would make him retreat quickly back to his spot, he started to reach out to a peach that gave him particular torment.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:32 am
Lizz lay on the bed asleep, there wasn't much to do since she was partly terrified to leave the cabin. She moved a bit in her sleep and mumbled incoherent words before saying Will's name clearly. She suddenly woke up and sat straight up in the bed gasping. Looking over at Clayton she sighed and took a few breaths, "Clayton you need to sleep, its ok. I think the fruit is ok to eaet" she said softly, she should be one to talk since she hadn't eaten. Looking over at her phone she sighed "need to charge my phone"; though she didn't move.  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:52 am
Clayton flinched when she got up suddenly, and stared at her like a terrified feral cat before grabbing the peach. Then he calmed back down, going back to his corner. "Uh-huh, yeah, sure, have me be the guinea pig here ta see if the food's poisoned..." Then he looked at it, and his hunger couldn't stand it any longer. He took a bite, chewed, and couldn't help but swallow. He was too hungry to care much now. He started eating the whole peach, and after a bit, his mind was starting to become clear. He got a nectarine next and started to eat more. "Lizz, this food, I've never had fruit so juicy before! It's amazing!" He said, now taking an orange, accumulating a small pile of seeds and skins to his side.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff