Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:34 am
~Profiles~

To avoid more posts than just the profiles, post your profile here, and I'll fix it by editing or edit in what you need to change, then to let me know you saw and understood the changes, just edit ((Okay)) at the end of the profile. It's simple. ^_^ Anything other than profiles here will be deleted.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:46 pm
Name: Severin Volcain (Prefers to be called S.V.)
Origin: Merthage
Race: Vampire
Career: Bar and Club Owner
Bio: Severin Volcain has mysterious origins. He never ever talks of his past so no knows who created him or anything about him. Truth is, he doesn't know either, he has amnesia and doesn't remember his creator or anything about his human life just that he woke up in the city and had to fend for himself the only thing he remembered was his name. He started of small, waiting tables, then went up to bartender till he earned enough to buy his own place. His charming ways (a little too charming for some) has led him to be quite successful as well as his magic tricks (sometimes people think they are just tricks but is real although theatrical magic). He loves to tease everyone especially straight men who walk in. He loves to get a rise out of someone, the more uptight they are the more fun he has. He loves teasing his unfortunate bartender Ethan who is very proper and hates it very much and his bunny waiter Peter who hates it with a passion due to his rather gloomy nature. Anyone who comes into the Black Rose Starship is sure in for a fun time.
Hobbies: Practicing magic, Reading, Singing, and Dancing
Fears: Meeting the one who created him
Likes: Teasing people and getting reactions whether it be a blush, anger or a smile (he secretly prefers to make people smile)
Dislikes: Overly drunk people who cause too much trouble
Birthday: He doesn't remember he usually just chooses a day at random when its been a year.
Appearance: Click for Journal Entry

Okay

Name: Ethan Terra
Origin: Planet Terra (now lives in Merthage)
Race: Alien
Career: Bartender
Bio: Ethan was fleeing from his planet and his betrothed (The crystal lizard princess of planet Aurora) when he managed to make into this world. He crashed landed for lack of a better term and did not make the passing very well. He was found by Severin Volcain and nursed back to health. In his society when someone saves your life you owe them a life pact. He now works for S.V. to much of his displeasure. He is very proper and formal being a prince S.V. is actually bothered by it. He tends to call S.V. Sir Volcain which the vampire hates but it is often responded to by teasing. Ethan's antenna are very sensitive to the touch and he hates it when people get near them. S.V. of course loves to play with them to get a rise out of his bartender and embarrass him in public. He has a universal translator on his wrist that enables him to speak. read and understand any language. He is also from a technologically advanced society and quite good at figuring out mechanics however his society did not have magic he is still startled by it quite often and also fascinated by it. He actually truly enjoys watching the shows S.V. puts on though he would never admit it. Of course the look of wonder in his eyes can sometimes but a little obvious which S.V. also loves to tease him about.
Hobbies: Reading and studying the culture of his new home
Fears: His Betrothed and Fight breaking out in the bar
Likes: Quiet, Reading and Learning something new about his new home
Dislikes: Having his Antenna touched, Ignorance and Prejudice
Birthday: His people do not celebrate Birthdays S.V. tends to spring it on him on the first of spring.
Appearance:Click for Journal Entry

Okay

Name: Peter Rabbit
Race: Shape Shifter
Career: Waiter and Magic Assistant
Bio: Peter was originally a white rabbit S.V. used in his magic acts. He started to get lonely one day so he used his magic to make Peter and his sister human like. He can still shift into his rabbit form though he doesn't like to. Upon becoming human he discovered the wonders of hair dye and started dying his ears and hair darker colors. He is incredible gloomy and dark all the time and spends more of his time writing poetry and sketching in the corner. He seems to think himself a tortured artist. As one might expect his ears are sensitive an S.V. loves to stroke them especially as it lulls the other into a calm happy state which he of course hates being in.
He is very sensitive to loud noise and whilst he hates his naturally timid nature being a rabbit he is easily startled he is also terrified of werewolves or any other predatory person. He is vegetarian naturally and only eats vegetables but not carrots. What most people don't know is carrots are actually bad for rabbits and he hates it when people try to get him to eat them. His generally cold and distant nature makes him a huge hit at the bar and combined with his adorable ears he has a large fan base which he of course also hates. He tries his best to hide in dark corners when he isn't waiting tables to avoid his fangirl/boys of course his piercing red eyes tend to give away his location.
Hobbies: Writing poetry and drawing
Fears: Loud Noises and predatory people (like werewolves)
Dislikes: Having his ears stroked, his fan base, and being called cute.
Birthday: April 2
Appearance:Click for Peter and His Sister

Okay

Name: Flopsy Rabbit
Race: Shape Shifter
Career: Waitress and Magic Assistant
Bio: When her brother was made human she was as well. She is half albino so she has blue eyes instead of red. She is also adorable and cheerful unlike her brother. She has one problem though she is clumsiest rabbit girl ever. She walks into things, knocks stuff over, and break things so often that S.V. had to "Flopsy proof the bar" everything in there is made of plastic or enhanced by magic to be unbreakable however she does require a lot of attention as she tends to hurt herself a lot. She is so cute and wonderful that she is just as big of a draw as her bother. Whilst her brother seems to care less about the trouble she gets into S.V. is protective and doesn't want her easy going and innocent nature get taken advantage of. He has been known to throw people out of the bar for getting too "close" to the bunny girl. Ethan seems to always be surprised by her overwhelming bubbly personality as his people are rather stoic and regal about things. Despite that he finds her very refreshing and she is the only person he can get along with and one of the few people who can make him smile and laugh. She also is a good singer and dancer and performs solo on stage as well as being an assistant for S.V. She is also afraid of predatory creatures and even more scared of loud noises. Flopsy loves her brother and is always trying to make him smile even though he seems to just be annoyed by her. She is always worried he might get hurt someday and is also constantly trying to set him up with someone hoping it will make him happy.
Hobbies: Dancing and Singing
Fears: Loud noises, predatory creatures, losing her brother.
Dislikes: Sadness, and Anger.
Birthday: April 2
Appearance: See Peter Rabbit

Okay

Name: Jin (just Jin thank you wink )
Age: Wouldn't you like to know but I look 20 (very old actually)
Origin: That on a need to know bases you do not need to know.](Dreamland well that's as much as you can understand) Where I am now? Curtesia I've heard they are challenges here I love that.
Race: I'm a peacock isn't it obvious? (Rather nasty demon actually)
Rank: Foreigner of course just a harmless visitor (Not so harmless really)
Career: Traveler I suppose I do not need a career unless there is word for someone who has sex for no money (yes I know there is rather not say it thank you)
Bio: Oh what, Who am I? I am a canvas for my art, my painting changes. Who do want me to be? A sophisticated noble? A innocent virgin? A sex fiend? A lover? A friend? A shoulder to cry on? A brutal Master or a tender one? A saint? A heretic? I am all this but none of it. I am what you want me to be but I am always in control no matter what painting and you will never know even if you truly want that it will never be what you think. My painting will make you my clay and my slave. I am pride I will never be broken. No creature can tame my fire. No one can break my pride. My true canvas? Come close its a secret, Its as black as coal with a dark green for you are truly mine and I will never let you go. You will be mine forever and no else will ever have you. My clay, my sweet puppet. My background is what you want? What will draw you in? Tragic is the most common yes? Perhaps full of triumph or maybe none at all? Should I be inspiring or should you pity me? Whatever will make you mine dear. You want another secret? Alright one more. I am a demon a incarnate of pride itself (Well demon is the closest thing I suppose) My power comes from desire, from people who desire me and want me. The more you want me, the more mine you are the stronger I am. I will use you up and then throw you out if I wish it, desire does fizzle out eventually after all especially if the flame burns bright and hot. Oh, you seem scared now. Yes, you understand I can not let you tell this to people indeed I guess you will have to die now. Shame really, lifeless puppets are no fun.
Hobbies: Is manipulation a hobby? Well maybe art care to be my next subject?
Fears: I fear nothing. (Losing control actually but you don't need to know that)
Dislikes: Hmmmm nothing really (Being out of control but well that's not going to happen)
Birthday: What? Oh yes, October 7th that sounds like a good one what is your favorite?
Appearance: I am a peacock of course. I am a human sorta as well, one might call me Asian in appearance if that is the word for it. I have a long wonderful peacock tail and a crest in front my luscious perfect maintained hair. I am what you would call, color challenged (albino if you want to get technical about it) It is a pain I have to cover up completely when outside and carry a rather large umbrella (like hell anything is going over my perfect hair) I have the gorgeous red eyes but is hardly worth it with so much white. Well dye and make up takes care of that mostly. I may change the colors of my painting but the shape of my canvas will never change. Sad isn't it?

((Yes I know this profile is weird but Jin would never let anyone else tell his story of course. Yes I put this in the wrong place I am very tired but I wanted to get this out while it was churning in my brain its in the right place now obviously. Jin has different colors to his text depending on what base color of canvas he is taking. Black and Green is his true self though.)))

Okay

Name: Lucius Abba
Origin: Torusa (Lives in Merthage)
Race: Vampire
Career: Business Man
Bio: He is not your atypical vampire. He was neither created nor born. He merely used the dark arts to gain his power. He was a business man before then and still is now dealing in fine art and relics. It was one of those relics that allowed him to gain his power. After selling his soul for immortality and dark power using a demonic relic he is a force to be reckoned with. His 'magic' is a horrific thing giving him the power to alter his shape and regenerate injured portions of his body. He has had multiple attempts on his life not one which have worked. He is not a noble but he tends to carry himself like one. If he could someone how climb up to that rank he would but he was not born into it. He settles for being on good terms with the nobles and supply them with various pieces sometimes at a discount to gain favor. He found immortality to have an unfortunate side effect. He became rather bored. He used his powers to take a little vacation and sneak away from the city if only for a few days. It was there in a quaint though disgustingly bright coastal town he found a human. Lucius loved to toy with humans for his amusement this one was particularly interesting. He was a street magician and whilst most humans' prey instinct cause them to natural fear a superior predator such as himself. This odd person attempted to win him over with a magic trick. It was fake magic of course but well the lack of fear intrigued him. At first he thought the human just targeted him because of his wealthy appearance but well no apparently not. He did it all for the love of seeing people happy it was..disgustingly optimistic. He could sense untapped power deep within that body not to mention the overwhelming urge to destroy such innocence. He seduced the man by the name of Severin it was done all to easy. Then the betrayal as he tainted his soul and infected it with the immense darkness he himself wielded. The blood bath afterward was interesting such power the man showed but he grew bored. He did not expect his little creation to survive so he went home. No, he underestimate this Severin. He did live and what was more horrifying he did not change. He found him living in Merthage and trying to spread that damn optimism around as if he could bring light to this place. Then the audacity he fell in love with a human! Nothing he created even out of curiosity could be allowed to do such things! He quickly lured the human out of the bar and killed him that night and hoped it would drive this man into the embrace of the darkness and snuff out that light once and for all. It seems he was wrong again. He hates being wrong.
Hobbies: Torturing humans and collecting artifacts.
Fears: Death
Dislikes: Light, happiness and the laughter of children.
Birthday: He forgot. He thinks it was in October.

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:33 am
Name: Elizabeth "Lizz" Rose Jones
Origin: Torusa
Race: Hybrid - Angel and Human
Career: Bartender

Bio: Elizabeth was born into a high class family in Curtesia, where her parents ignored her and her siblings for the most part and when they were around, it was only to teach their children very harsh lessons. She had two older brothers, Marcus who was three years older and Christian who was one year older.
Her parents were part of an underground society set on taking over the current government and returning Curtesia to what they called the "Glory Days". While most of her family was with this, her Uncle Markin was not. When Elizabeth was growing up, Markin took her as his child in a sense and the two grew super close till a tragic accident when she turned 16. Markin was killed, though by her family for going against the society they told Elizabeth that it was drunk college students from another country.
Her brothers were the pride of the family, strong and determined, in other words cold and unfeeling even to their sister. This family combination is perhaps what led Lizz to be so self determined and fight constantly against her family's status.
When she reached the age of 18 she moved out of her parents house and found a job as a bar maid and lived above the bar with her slimy boss.
War broke out when she turned 21, and the bar became a central place for soldiers. She soon fell in love with one soldier in particular, who would come in for every Saturday night at 11:43 pm. Unfortunately as the war progressed, their meetings and love grew less and less till one month when she was 22, he stopped all together.
A few months after he had stopped coming in, she grew restless, quit her job and left to look for him. It’s been about a year or two now and she’s had no luck.

Hobbies: archery, reading, sword practice, that’s pretty much it since she doesn’t have time between her job and search

Fears: never finding her place, losing those close to her(which is why she perhaps doesn’t let anyone get close), dyeing alone

Likes: bow & arrows, anything not girly, being her self, adventure, respect

Dislikes: people treating her differently since she’s a girl, being associated with her family, her family, being owned

Birthday: October 14

Appearance: http://pinterest.com/pin/535928424376725203/

Okay
http://pinterest.com/todream92/lizz-black-character/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:18 pm
Name: Leon Photas
Origin: Curtesia
Race: Shapeshifter
Career: Assassin
Bio: Leon's parent's worked for the order, that's how they met. They were skilled assasins and almost never failed on a mission. They raised him as he grew up, until they never came back from a mission, but they were never reported as dead. The order took him in and raised to be a assassin. He was moved from home to home as they raised him to be a killer, but keeping him unattached. Only one thing drives him, finding out what happened to his parents. He's still young, and doesn't have complete control over his powers but he does what he can for the order, though they still treat him like a child in training.
Hobbies: Training, shifting for fun, relaxing.
Fears: Fire, death, being captured.
Dislikes: Loud noise, arguments and confrontation
Birthday: 7 21
Appearance: User Image

Okay  

Flashwulf

Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers