Submit

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:24 pm
Well... Since I am a licensed Pilot. I've got access to a bunch of old Cargo planes at the airport... And I think I'd stock up on guns and supplies... Gather my Z-Team. (Yes, my close friends and family have an elaborate plan to escape zombies.) And fly to Alaska, where the zombies would turn into corpse-cicles, and become inanimate. the Cold would kill any Virus, being as the structured process of Metabolic Alkalossis can't be carried out in such temperatures. Even if it were a Bacteria or Parasitic organism causing the zombies, They would simply not be able to survive the Cold to that extent.

^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:01 pm
Thats funny me and my family have a zombie escape plan too. My friends are down with it as well. I currently live in the state of Maine which is pretty wooded but if need be I could go farther north.  

Hathor The Mad
Captain

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:28 pm
XknightkidsX
Thats funny me and my family have a zombie escape plan too. My friends are down with it as well. I currently live in the state of Maine which is pretty wooded but if need be I could go farther north.

That'd be a good plan. ^_^ especially because abundant wood means abundant building materials.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:21 pm
I have been playing with the idea of a system of tree houses and bridges. I know its sounds like the Ewok city but I think it may just be crazy enough to work.XD like these tree houses  

Hathor The Mad
Captain

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Member 100

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:15 am
XknightkidsX
I have been playing with the idea of a system of tree houses and bridges. I know its sounds like the Ewok city but I think it may just be crazy enough to work.XD like these tree houses

Yeah, I was considering something like that awhile back. I was a little shaken by the thought of trying to maintain upkeep. You know, houses need maintained, and without proper upkeep, I was worried that it may begin to fall apart and It would end up getting someone killed. ^_^;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:25 am
I think in all honesty I would probably scream like a little girl before running as fast and as far as I could possibly run ... yeah I probably won't last long in the zombie apocalypse blaugh  

LastBacon

Hathor The Mad
Captain

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:08 am
I think thats why I jog to stay in shape so I can run, even though I have some chronic pain issues Im tough!  
Zombie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff