Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☃Squad 1's Camp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:29 am
Lilith stumbled into the new tent, looked over everyone there, then announced loudly "Alright, I'll take first guard shift. Anyone else want to join me? We should have two on each shift, you know." Tapping her foot, she gathered several things, then went outside and began setting up a perimeter. Sticking her head back in, she said "San, can you make a pillar out here? I want an "eye-in-the-sky" kind of view, if you could! Thanks!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:38 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San walked outside, grabbing all of his stuff again, and met up with the teacher. He spoke with a questioning tone, just to put a thought out there about the teachers request.

"Although helpful, pillars would help our enemies find us as well....."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:55 am
"Errrck... Don't they already know where we are, San-chan? I would presume that since the fire person Bast-san is dealing with knew where to find us..." she said, raising her eyebrows.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:05 am
User ImageUser Image

San spoke back with a slightly sarcastic but serious tone. If they already knew where they were....

"if they already know where we are, shouldnt we change location?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:37 am
Now sounding huffy and agitated in response to the sarcasm, she shot back "Well, you guys are the ones who decided to come back here. Hrmph. If you want me, I'll be on guard. Let me know if we're moving." She jerked her head out of the tent and wandered off to the edge of the camp, scanning the horizon with her binoculars.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:45 am
User ImageUser Image

San walked back into his tent, once again removing his mask, hood, and bag. This time however, he did lay down, if just for a moment or two. Rest would help him for the comming mission. The IBD was still at large....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:53 pm
Eziel's eyes snapped open. getting up he walked over silently to the table that he had left his stuff on. he also put on darker clothing over his normal clothing so that he would not be so easilly seen in the dark. once his equipment was on again he walked wordlessly to the door. once at the door he stopped.
"i'm going out to help watch."
he said and exited. once outside he pulled out the fabric from his belt and expanded it using chakra and then used the kite flying skill he'd been taught to watch the area silently from the sky hidden by the night.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:21 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido stretched when he got up and walked over to San, he sat down with him and drank some water as he sighed. "I dont know what you would call this mission other than a draw... but Im still worried... about what happened to Bast-sensei, shouldnt she have returned by now?"

-Chakra:645

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

San, sitting up, squared his face of to speak to Howaido. Although the jonin was wearing a blindfold, even a blind man could tell that the Satetsu had worry in his eyes. Bast sensei was his sense and a great mentor to the both of them, so it was only natural for them to worry about her absence. But in light of all that, she was STILL BAST sensei, so they had little to worry about. She was a great ninja, and capable of taking care of herself. San's voice tried to be reasuring, though still houdsed the emotion of worry.

"I was actually thinking the same thing. If not her returning presence, at least a message from her. But she is Bast sensei, so she can take care of herself."

His hatake friend was right about the mission. It was anything short of success, but was not a failure as well. It seemed, at least to the upper ranks of this mission, that it was a draw. San reached around him to check his things, making sure he was all good and armed again before speaking again.

"I agree: it seems a draw. But maybe with you and i working this, we can take down the IBD and successfully take out a major threat to Suna. Agreed?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:11 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido smiled as he stood up,"I agree with that, though it still gives me a weird feeling..." He put his hands in his pockets and looked off at the horizon, the sun had come up it seemed,"We should get stronger, and what better way than sparring against someone who knows you so well, what do you say, San?"

-Chakra:645

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:37 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Nuance Lilith←×ニュアンス リリス ×
User Image××××××××S a n d jounin teacher

Still on guard, she watched as Eziel came out and watched the other parts of the camp. Smiling, she quietly enacted her invisibility Jutsu, then skulked away a bit until she reached an overhanging dune, that would conceal her. Finally alone, Ganchou gently pulled off the wig and straightened out a few parts, touched up his disguise, and had a small insta-meal from his pack. Putting the wig back on, she climbed out, got on a ball of wind and zoomed back to her post, listening in on the tent where San and Howaido were. 'These kids... always rushing. I remember when I was just like them. Hrnn, made the biggest mistakes of my life then. But at least I'm close to them again, in a way. If they ever found out though... ah well. They've matured some, and my disguise is perfect, thanks to some help from the Miyamoto's books I was once allowed to read. I wonder if Bast is still annoyed at me... I did make her some kind of mad... wait, Bast! Where has she been? It's been ages, she could have dealt with that Fire-user by now!' She thought, and started pacing back and forth silently on her ball of wind. Idly, she found herself wandering to the very stretch of their perimeter.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:05 pm
while in the air Eziel got a look at the woman he was on guard with. she seemed. odd. he couldn't say why and he wasn't going to make anything of it right now. but he knew he would need to keep an eye on her. he watched as she walked farther out but quickly turned his attention back to the other area's of camp so that he wasn't shirking his duities because he felt odd about someone. maby he should just ask her about herself when their shift was up.  

dreadno

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:06 pm
Howaido nodded as gamakiri spoke and poofed he clapped his hands and spoke up. "Alright everyone, Ive gotten confirmation from Mamorou-sama to continue our retreat! Bast has returned after defeating the fire user and is currently heading to Takumi, our job is to destroy this camp and return to the village at once! Ikuzo, thats an order!" With that he took up and began to destroy all the other tents he would need someone with more destructive jutsu to get it done faster though.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:09 pm
"HAI~" She sang out, before motioning everyone back. Riding up Eziel's kite string on her air, she carefully aimed, then launched a giant fireball from her mouth, obliterating half the camp. She then rode back down and nodded at Howaido, before heading home.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:25 pm
((lol dude i do free riding with the kite. i gots me wind chakra. so i dont need the string i can control myself. anyways.))
cutting the line once the girl was off he flew off in the direction of suna.  
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff