Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Ball Z : Eternal Reflections

Back to Guilds

A Dragonball Z RPG That takes place after Goku and Vegeta Leave Earth. 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Fight, Goku, Literate, Roleplaying 

Reply Eternal Reflections
*Destroyed*Break Wasteland [Makyan/Namekian] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Break Wasteland is home to the Namekians and the Makyans. Though most Namekians reside here, those who wish to learn healing needs to travel to Dende's Lookout and learn from him.

(Indigo is Makyan Exclusive)
(Darkblue is Namekian Exclusive)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:54 pm
Piccolo
Eye Lasers - 600 Ki Points
(光線眼, Kōsengan)- are precise laser-like beams shot from both eyes. The potency of the Eye Laser technique varies, but most of them are very fast and able to nullify weak attacks and small projectiles, as well as cripple opponents and damage other objects. The Eye Lasers can vary in color from red to a bright blue-tinged white.

Image Projection
- 500 Ki Points
A unique ability in which the user sends out an image of him or herself, to confuse the enemy. The image itself cannot perform physical tasks as it fades through everything. The image is used to distract the enemy, thinking it is the actual fighter, giving the user a chance to perform the actual attack. They do this by using rapid movement so fast that they still appear to be there.

Mouth Energy Waves - 1000 Ki Points
Are several almost identical attacks used by different characters in the same way: by blasting a huge amount of energy from their mouth. It is a very swift technique and quite powerful with exploding and piercing properties depending on the way it is used.

Exploding Wave - 900 Ki Points
(爆発波, Bakuhatsuha) - is a powerful attack in which the user manipulates their ki to disrupt the planet's geomagnetic field. With a swift upwards motion of the hand, this technique's user can create a massive atomic explosion that has the potential to cause an almost endless crater in a desired area nearby.

Masenko - 700 Ki Points
(魔閃光) - is an energy wave used by Gohan and Cell, but it was either taught by or taken from Piccolo. The attack is performed by the user placing both hands above the head with the palms facing the target and one hand in front of the other with the fingers going in opposite directions. When the user thrusts their hands forward, they call the name and fire a beam of yellow, white, or orange energy. When used by its inventor King Piccolo, he originally fires two energy waves one after another; the first to distract the opponent and the second to actually hit them head on.

Makousen - 1200 Ki Points
(激裂光弾)- is an energy sphere used by Piccolo. First, Piccolo puts his hands together in front as he charges a blazing white aura and forms a yellow energy sphere in his hands. Then, he brings his hands forward and fires the energy sphere, inflicting a massive amount of damage.

Hellzone Grenade - 800 Ki Points
(連続閃光弾, Renzoku Sen Kōdan) - is an energy bullet attack first used by Piccolo in many of his battles. First, Piccolo swings his arms apart and charges a purple energy sphere in each hand. Then, he yells, "Scatter Shot!" as he fires multiple purple-colored energy spheres against the opponent, inflicting a huge amount of damage.

Antenna Beam - 500 Ki Points
(角ビーム) is a bolt of electricity fired from the antennae. The attack shocks its victims, stunning them.

Chasing Bullet - 900 Ki Points
(追尾弾, Tsuihidan) - is an energy wave used by originally by Piccolo. Piccolo uses this attack in a similar manner to the Explosive Demon Wave, with one arm supporting the one that is firing the beam itself. The beam is yellow-orange in color and is faster than the Explosive Demon Wave. It also has the ability to home in on its target, with considerable power, but not as much as the Explosive Demon Wave.

Destructive Wind
- 700 Ki Points
(爆風) - is an energy wave first used by Piccolo. First, Piccolo holds both of his arms at his side and charges electricity around his body. Then, he pulls his right arm back and swings it forward to fire a funnel of energy-charged air at the opponent, inflicting a great deal of damage.

Guided Scatter Shot - 1000 Ki Points
(魔空包囲弾) - is a more complex form of the Scatter Shot created by Piccolo. The user charges up and fires several energy spheres randomly in the opponent's direction, disregarding accuracy and with no intent on actually hitting the enemy. With efficient ki control, the multiple energy spheres are suspended in the air, completely surrounding them. Finally, he commands the energy spheres, which change from a purple to a yellow colour, to rapidly spin around the opponent and inevitably rain down on them with a vicious onslaught from every direction, filling the sky with a blinding light and inflicting a massive amount of damage.

Hyper Explosive Demon Wave - 1000 Ki Points
Piccolo creates a massive explosion with himself as the nexus. The user stands charging energy around their body, then they explode with a gigantic energy sphere around their body. If the foe contacts with the explosion it will deal great damage.

Special Beam Cannon - 1500 Ki Points
(魔貫光殺砲, Makankōsappō; English "Light of Death"; Literally meaning "Demon Impaling Light Killing Gun") - is an energy wave technique in the Dragon Ball franchise, and is Piccolo's signature attack.The move is performed by touching the index and middle fingers of one hand to the forehead and charging enough energy to attack. When ready, the fingers are extended forward, the attacker shouts the name of the attack and two thin ki beams are unleashed from the fingers. One remains straight while the other coils around the straight beam. The resulting beam is quite powerful, drilling through most targets, and exploding on the ones it can't. It can also be used with only one arm. The main disadvantage of the attack is the time required to build up enough energy for the focused burst, however, with enough concentration, this can be bypassed. It is the first technique in the series to be referred to as being faster than light, as Piccolo reasoned that an opponent had to be "faster than the speed of light" to evade it.

Book of Lord Slug
Giant Form - 2000 Ki Points
(Kyodaika) - is a transformation used by some Namekians (without being determined how many). The transformation causes the Namekian to grow to enormous proportions, reaching a size of nearly ten times their original size and increasing their power by an unspecified multiple. It is quite likely that any Namekian is capable of initiating this transformation provided that they know how as both Lord Slug and Piccolo were capable of transforming in this way.
- Strength 4 increase
- Defense 4 increase
- Speed 0 increase
- Power Level 2 increase
- Doubles current Ki amount
- Lasts 7 Posts

Mystic Attack - 500 Ki Points
(ミスティックアタック) - is a technique that allows the user to extend his or her arms or legs. All Namekians are able to use this technique.

Regeneration - 1000 Ki Points
is an ability that allows its user to replace limbs lost in battle and recover from similar severe damage. Damage can be repaired as long as the head remains intact.

Pokopen - All Namekians have this ability
The ability to spit out an egg from his mouth. Namekians can give the son part or all of his powers and memories. It is related to Namekian asexual reproduction, where the Namekian spits out a new egg from the mouth. As shown when he gave birth to Cymbal, creating eggs in both ages it takes much of his energy. When King Piccolo had eternal youth, he no longer had to rechant this phrase, hence, he was able to quickly spit out an egg from his mouth which would immediately hatch into Drum. He also used this technique to give birth to Piccolo Jr..

Book of Garlic Jr.
Belly Blast - 1400 Ki Points
( ベリーブラ) - is a technique where Garlic Jr. thrusts his chest forward and releases a massive beam from his torso.

Dead Zone - 2000 Ki Points
A void of darkness created by Garlic that sucks in people and traps them floating through endless darkness. He opens the Dead Zone and uses it to bind his enemies, and for some reason it explodes, to inflict a great amount of damage. This attack can be avoided but is unblockable.

Death Impact - 800 Ki Points
(デスインパクト) - is an energy wave used by Garlic Jr. First, Garlic Jr. puts his right hand behind and charges a reddish-pink energy sphere. Then, he brings his hand forward and fires the energy sphere in the form of an energy wave at the opponent, inflicting a great amount of damage.

Transform - 2000 Ki Points
Considering that he is Garlic Jr.'s father, Garlic would also have been able to transform into a larger form, which gives his body a darker color and enormous muscles, thus increasing his power level and strength.
- Strength 3 increase
- Defense 3 increase
- Speed 3 increase
- Power Level 3 increase
- Doubles current Ki amount
- Lasts 7 Posts

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:52 am
:Namekian/Makyan:

:: Lord Zeta [Namekian]:: 5,300 Ki Points / 200 Zeni / E-Class Owned by: Ryu Gekkou
Quote:
Chaotic Good
--Stats--
Strength: 4
Speed: 4 [-1]
Defense: 3 [1]
Power Level: 5 [-1]
--Weapons--
--Items--
Weighted Clothes
--------------------
[::~Custom~::]

~ Namekian ~
- Pokopen
- Giant Form
- Regeneration
- Mystic Attack
- Guided Scatter Shot
- Hyper Explosive Demon Wave

::Resa Manicara [Namekian]:: 300 Ki Points / 0 Zeni / E-Class Owned by: Fantastic Captain Killjoy
Quote:
Lawful Good
--Stats--
Strength: 6
Speed: 2
Defense: 2
Power Level: 6
--Weapons--
--Items--
--------------------
[::~Custom~::]

~ Namekian ~
- Antenna Beam

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:45 pm
Bubbles landed and looked around for a second and saw some Namekians. "This must be the Break Wasteland," He said out loud.
"You would be correct," A Namekian said coming up from behind him.
"Oh hi, do you know if anyone can teach me something."
"Like what?"
"Anything, I am Majin Bubbles and Baby Buu sent me out to train with different races."
"Very well I am Piccolo, I do not have much for members of other races but I do have an idea of an attack I could teach you."
"Thank you sir."
"Don't mention it, we better get to work if you want to complete this by tonight."
"What is the techniques name?"
"The Masenko"
"Okay so can you explain how I do this"
"You build up a decent ammount of energy into your palms. Face your palms over your head one palm infront of the other to hold your hand up from the recoil. Hold your fingers apart, then when you call the name of the blast and while thrusting your hands forward release energy release the energy. If your doing it correct your energy blast will become yellow, white, and orange."
"Wow sounds like a strong attack."
"Some are stronger, but this definently has alot of power."
"Okay I will get to training"
"Yes I must go attend to other matters." Piccolo said walking off and Bubbles trying to position his hands like Piccolo had told him. Bubbles fired one shot of energy but it was just a plain ki blast. "I forgot the two of the three steps but it is time to retry." Bubbles sighed. Bubbles rearranged his hands into the Masenko position then drifted up a little bit. He swung his hands down and shouted out "Masenko!" Yet nothing came from his hands. He landed softly onto the ground and sat on one knee facing the ground. He focused his energy into his hands. He could feel the energy moving through his body. Bubbles then tossed his hands up and put them back into their position and with anger in his voice he shouted "Masenko!" When the blast had not been produced he retried screaming into the air "Masenko!" A small pop came from his hands and he smiled. "Atleast I am getting somewhere." He said catching his breath. "Masenko! Kyaaaa!" Bubbles said pulling his hands from above his head to about chest level keeping them in the correct position as a few ki sparks popped then a beam flew from it but it was no where near what he needed.
Bubbles touched the top of his head and smiled, he then pulled his arms to his side and charged his energy. Bubbles ki started to show with a pink aura. A pink flash of light appeared and when it faded Bubbles now had a carnival style of clothes still in his black, grey, and dark red, with a giant demonic mast hung from Bubbles' back. "Time to try my new tranformation in training, I have been on the go and have not had much time to put it to decent use." Bubbles said pulling the mask off putting it on his face then jabbed his hands infront of him in the usual position and shouted "Now is the time to get it right! Masenko!" and fired a slightly larger energy blasts. Bubbles shifted his hands back over his head then focused his energy into his hands and as they reached the limits they could keep he pushed his hands infront of him and once again shouted "Masenko, Kyaaaaaa!" He fired a even larger Masenko and when it hit the ground he kept the stream of energy going and it started to shape a hole in the ground, he kept holding his shout. Bubbles continued the blast untill he could no longer keep pumping the energy. Bubbles fell to his knees and pulled off his mask from his face. He pumped energy into it and it grew into the size of a large shield. He created a clone which flew up into the air and shouted "Masenko!" and fired a Masenko as Bubbles held out his shield as he was being slowly pushed back he lost his energy and reverted back to his normal form. The clone held off on the blast and rejoined with Bubbles, "Another attack completed," He laughed
"I see that," Piccolo said walking up to him. "That is all I can teach you for now."
"Thats fine I have to go anyways I need to learn from all different races."
"Well thats a goal you should keep"
"If you ever have anything you learn you can teach me another time just tell me y'know if you see me around."
"Okay I will."
"Yes thank you Piccolo." Bubbles said drifting into the air then shooting off.

(806 words total 700 for Masenko and the extra 100 for raw ki)  

Still Roty

Wealthy Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:21 pm
Echo first landed here. Some how he managed to fly here it must have been Boop's memory interfering with his own. He wanted to go home he wanted to learn from his father first. But for some reason Boop decided that Piccolo would be the best to learn from. As echo landed on the soft ground he looked to see the lone warrior's cape blowing in the wind. Boop looked as he took Echo's form and walked on Piccolo. Taping him on the shoulders.

"Mister Piccolo. It is always a pleasure to see you. I have a favor to ask of you. I need you to teach me..you're Eye Laser Technique. IT would be very helpful in this new body of mine."

"This is not your body."

Piccolo turned around a bit irate not knowing what was going on. Piccolo looked and his hand went quickly towards Echo's throat. Echo quickly moved out of the way. Dodging the first hand but wasn't expecting the second hand slapping him away. Echo managed to grasp on the ground slidding to a complete hault.

"If this is how your friends treat you.."

"Then I would hate to see the way your enemies do."

Piccolo quickly flew forward towards Echo firing off mulitple ki balst in his direction. Boop quickly coached Echo on what to do in this situation. Echo was a bit hesitant to listen to his mind. But now that he had two he quickly decided to listen to the more battle hardy version of it..and at the moment it was Boop and not himself. That was rather disturbing that he would have to trust a stranger and not himself.

Echo fly left fly right quick counter it with a ki blast. The ki was strong Echo could tell that Piccolo wasn't holding back. Boop only wondered why he would hold back. Could Piccolo tell it was him.

Echo did exactly that without a thought. Flew left. Flew Right. Countered with a ki blast. Echo was breathing Heavy but Piccolo hadn't even broke a sweat. Echo looked and Boop slowly started to whistle in his brain.

"NOW YOU SHUT UP?!"

Echo yelled. As he found Piccolo had elbowed him in the back of the neck. Everything went black. Piccolo looked at his defeated enemy only to see the face of his friend start to show in the defeated body of his opponent.

Echo woke up with his face soaking in a lake and Piccolo holding his head under water. Piccolo pulled his head out of the water and looked at the face of Boop.

"so you possessed this kid huh? Hope you know what you're doing there. I can unlock that memory for you..to let this kid use..but he's a handful I can tell you that much. You're lucky I held back"

"You held back on me? GOd I would hate to see you go full power on me then. You've only gotten stronger in the last years huh Piccolo."

"Yeah well somebody's gotta stay on guard since Goku left."

"Well I am trying to get this kid well versed enough to compete in the World Tournament. But I will be back to keep learning from you. See you later."

Boop only gave a smile as Echo took the memory. Boop looked at Piccolo one more time. As Boop took control of Echo's memory and started to store different things for Echo to use. He would save this boy if it was the last thing he did. He promised him that much. Echo would be the best he could be..for the good or for the worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:45 pm
Before they had left completly. Boop seemed to make an emergency landing in the Break Wasteland. There was something here that he had honestly wanted and had made it his duty to hide it from everybody else. It was his sword. Well it wasn't his but he had watched it crash land into the atmosphere a few years ago. Boop started to look through the Break Wasteland for it. He figured ti wouldn't take all day if he could use his won powers. But The boy had managed to lock away most of his powers from his usage. That was impressive the boy was actually attempting to shut him off from his own powers. However he guessed he would just use his Echo's Power.

"Heh..You made this a lot more difficult than what I thought It would be. But that's quite okay. I will scan it and see if I can find it. Wish I had an android they would be able to see it quicker than I could."

Boop closed his eyes and he started to scan the area. He could feel that piece of metal calling his name. Boop started to fly towards the area were the sword was at. He looked as he flew towards the area he felt about three other warriors standing by the dig sight. Boop looked and he licked his lips. In most cases he would actually let it go. But he really wanted this sword. Boop closed his eyes again and decided he would see how good Echo would be in this instance.

"Echo. I want you to go defeat those three guys over there and see what they were looking at."

"You don't order me around."

"Go do it!"

Echo looked and he leaped off of one foot and appeared infront of the three guys. Echo scratched his head and he looked as he saw a hilt sticking out of the ground. He only sighed a bit as he nodded his head no to them. He didn't say another word as he felt the power surge around him. Echo looked at the first one and shot an eye laser through his eyes killing him almost instantly. Echo then punched the second guy in the face before he had a chance to disappear. However the third guy got the jump on him firing a strong wave of ki into him. Echo managed to hop back up and flip around to see the two partners in crime standing next to each other flying towards him. As both of them flew towards him. Echo quickly fire two energy balst into the ground causing dust to fly up infront of him. As the dust settled the guys had stop flying trying to look around for the creepy majin. He managed to appear behind the first one putting his hand on the neck of the first opponent.

"Good Night."

However Echo wanted to snap his neck he only managed to chop him hard knocking him unconscionable . The Second guy or the last guy wasn't going down as easy as he quickly fired a shot into Echo's back. As Echo went down The guy appeared above him stomping on his head. Knockking him into the ground. The guy went down to pick up Echo relentlessly kicking him and punching him until Echo started to spit up Black Blood on the face of his opponent. Echo Looked down at the ground and couldn't believe the king of the world was getting beat like this.

"ENOUGH!"

Echo finally called out as he blocked the next knee shot of his opponent. He blocked the fist of his opponent. And finally he went forward with a headbutt knocking his opponent almost off his feet. He then quickly went for a punch to his opponent's gut. He then charged up his fist with a little surge of ki. Punching him again and again and again. He felt the armor of his opponent cracking. Until it finally shattered with his next punch. Echo looked and a smile started to creep from behind his almost invisble face. As he turned around and ripped off a piece of his skin. He threw it on the face of his opponent. The opponent tried to rip it off but by the end of it. His face was missing. The only thing he could do was scream in agony.

Echo looked at the blade and he went to pull it up. Echo looked at the piece of metal and the handle and slowly started to pull it up. He couldn't believe that he almost died for a sword. A FREAKING SWORD. Echo started to think that he was almost going to die for this piece of metal. That he could break at any given point and time. He could hear Boop laughing at him.

"this what you wanted? A sword?"

"Not any sword..a Sword from the future. It's time to go."

"Why didn't you let me kill that guy..he would've killed me."

"HE couldn't have. You killed two men today. Let one go home and tell of his victory. He will appreciate his life so much more. you actually saved him. He will be come strong and never try to rob again. He will become a teacher. You will see that you have just done a good thing my friend."

"I am not your friend...You just tried to hijack my body."

Echo started to fly away again. But this time he had some control over his own body.  

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:08 pm
There was the sound of rustling grass as Maeyo flew over the landscape. He was tired from his training and everything else. He landed on the ground, allowing gravity's natural forces to pull him down again. He looked around for his ship. He had it buried after arriving for he did not want it to be found.

He approached a vast, empty field. However, the field was no longer empty. Giant lizard-like monsters (T-Rexes) were occupying the space where he had burried his ship. One of the females had adapted the ground into a nest.

What! This is awful! I don't have the energy to dig up my ship and destroy these lizards as well. Curse you, Kami!

Frusterated, he left the immediate area in order to search for a temporary dwelling. He needed something with enough room to shield him from the intense heat of the day and the intense cold of the night. He made his way down the land until he came across a cave. He did not sense any living thing, so he stepped into the mouth of the cave.

He used a ki ball to illuminate the path ahead. He followed the cave to its end, wherein he found stalagmites. The cave was nice and warm, despite certain damp spots filtered around the place.

"This seems a good as place as any. Tomorrow, I will resume my training. There's nothing I can do about those lizards until I restore my strength."

He went outside the cave to fashion himself a bed of sorts, forged from leaves, wood, and a covering. Once completed, he lied down and fell fast asleep. The future Kami needed his beauty rest too!

Words: 282

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:02 am
Maeyo woke up early the next morning. The orange rays of light where not yet upon the earth when he departed from his cave dwelling, his home away from home. He was eager to train, but knew that his body required nourishment. He had not eaten the entire day before except for the sweet circles called cookies and the tea Master Commander had offered him. He had partaken of the food, but he did not sate his natural appetite for fruit. As a Makyan, his nutrition consisted entirely of fruit and water, just as a Namekian required water (and fish, maybe).

Maeyo decided to stretch his body before he left in search of food. He bent over and spaced his legs adequately. He stretched to the right, held the position for fifteen counts, and stretched to the left. He held the position for another fifteen counts until he returned to the center. He kept his body loose and relaxed to the natural gravitational forces of the planet.

"Ah, I needed that," he said, as he stood straight up and closed his legs together. "Time to get some food," he said. He jumped into the air and soon flew off. It took him a while to find food. He found out that the land was very desolate. There were pockets of water scattered across the land, but little fruit trees. It was only after ascending into the canyons that he found a sole apple tree.

"Excellent. Just what I needed!" He landed and partook of the fruit. The fruit, though of a poisonious nature, was edible for his species to consume. Most manner of fruit, regardless of origin, was well suited for his taste, but his favorite fruit was apple. The planet Earth was relatively basic in its acidic qualities and its natural poisions were of little concern for this Makyan.

He plucked a few apples from the three. He took a bite from the apple, chewed, and swallowed. He ate the whole apple before leaving back to his cave. He ate the second apple on the way back to the cave. He was halfway through with the third apple when he landed outside the cave. By this time, the sun had just peeked out of the horizon to greet the world. He smiled, sat, and finished his apple soon thereafter. He kept the seeds in his hand, intent to plant them.

He recalled seeing fertal land by a small river. The river was close. It was not reachable by foot, but he could easily get there in a few minutes by flight. Maeyo took flight again, headed to the river bed. He had time to contemplate as he flew.

I've eaten my fill. I'll resume my training soon after I plant these seeds. If I can plant them, I won't have to waste my energy in search of food when I need it. I'll water these trees everyday. The Instantenous Movement can get me there when I finally reach it. Ah, there it is!

Maeyo landed down ten meters from the river. He got down on his knees, dipped his index finger into the earth, and took soil from it. He inspected the soil with a keen eye and sniffed it. Indeed, it was good soil.

He digged three holes, planted the seeds into the ground, and closed the holes. After patting them, he went to the river bed. There were cattails all about and he ribbed a piece of cattail. He sucked water through it and came back to drip water lightly on to the soil. He went back to the river, took a drink, and teleported to his cave.

At the cave, he used his ki to make a shelf out of the cave wall. He then made a box out of firewood and placed the cattail inside it. He placed the box on the shelf, smiled, and rolled his shoulders back and forth to get tension out of them.

"Time to get to work."

Words:668

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:48 am
Maeyo teleported to the original fruit tree had had seen earlier in the morning. It was then that he became aware of the Namekians' energy levels. He did not know how he had missed it earlier. It was possible that, with a sleepy mind, his ki sensed had been dulled temporarily. Now that he was fully awake, he could sense all their numbers.

Although their numbers were too vast, they still greatly out numbered his kind. He was the only Makyan currently on the planet. Despite the disadvantage, Maeyo was determined to stay put. He grinned fiendishly as he thought up a plan. If he made a treaty, he would be allowed to do whatever he wished. Yes! This was great!

Maeyo flew off to a kind of Namekian village, situated in the northernmost part of the Wastelands. He landed outside so that the people could see him. It would give a bad impression if he tried to sneak in. A warrior approached Maeyo. Distaste was clear in the Namekian's eyes as he looked over Maeyo's body.

"What do you want, Makyan?"

Maeyo mocked the warrior by bowing elaborately. "Dear warrior, forgive me for not visiting sooner," he said, then stood up again. "You see, I have become your new neighbor. Won't you let me into your village?"

The warrior scoffed. "Not over my dead body."

"Basset! Stand down," rang an old, but authoritative voice.

The Namekian warrior looked back to see an old Namkian who held a staff. "But Elder!"

"Silence. You will do as you have been told," spoke the Elder.

Maeyo watched in amusement as the warrior growled and grudgingly walked away. This left the other Namekians and the Elder to contend with.

Elder walked up and offered Maeyo a hand. "Forgive him. He is still young and rash. I am Elder Mori, Guardian of the Namkians."

Maeyo shook the hand and smiled. Then, the Elder Mori asked, "What is your name, young one?"

"I am called Maeyo."

"Good. What business do you have here, Maeyo?"

Maeyo dropped the hand and told him what he came here for. "I have just set up a home on these lands, effectively making me one of your neighbors. I wished to bring you a token of appreciation, but it lapsed my mind."

Elder sensed a darkness in Maeyo's heart, but played it off. "That is fine. Come. I will take you on a tour of our home," he said, and started to walk off. Maeyo followed close behind. His plan was coming along together very well.

Oh, yes. I will truly enjoy making friends with these Namekians. Then, I will become the Kami of this whole Earth! HAHA!

Mori brought him to a crop field where Namekians were growing some sort of produce. It was plants of the Earth. Maeyo quickly learned that the whole of the Namekian population resided on Earth, but why was that? They had their own planet, didn't they?

"This is fine, but why are you here? Why aren't you on the Planet Namek?"

Mori stopped and frowned. "My home planet was destroyed a long time ago."

This came as a shock to Maeyo. He never knew such an event had happened, but it was so. The Planet Namek was no more.

Words: 546

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:37 pm
Moori changed the subject after revealing the truth. He smiled and led Maeyo to the training ground. "This is where our warriors fight and train. They are our defenders against hostile threats."

Maeyo nodded his head. He looked over the individuals. There were not too many of them. They must have been very strong or else the village would have easily been destroyed. The Makyan grinned at the thought of beating one of the warriors.

"Mind if I have a go at it?"

Moori was confused by the statement. He looked at the warriors, looked at Maeyo, looked the the warriors, and looked back to Maeyo.

"Oh! Quite, right! I see why not. Our village will benefit greatly, as will you, I am sure," he stated, and pat Maeyo on the shoulder.

"Then, we will settle on a treaty," Maeyo said.

"For what reason? We trust you."

Maeyo nodded his head. "But I don't trust you. You Namekians haven't always been the best of friends," he mentioned, thinking of the legend of the Super Namek. Moori understood Maeyo's point.

"In that case, you can visit my hut after you're done out here. It's in the center of the village. Goodbye, Maeyo."

Maeyo bowed quickly. "Goodbye, Elder Moori." After their exchange, Moori left to his hut. Maeyo smirked to himself as he glanced at the warriors who were training. He walked on to the training grounds and approached a Namekian who was busy meditating.

"Care to train," Maeyo asked, pulling the Namek out of his concentration.

"You want to train with me? Heh. Fine." The Namek stood up. He was pretty tall for a Namekian, standing at 8 feet tall.

Maeyo was eager to test his abilities against this giant Namek. They moved to a clear space before they began fighting.

"Okay, Namekian. Make your move."

Maeyo was taken aback by what happened next. The Namek stretched his arm out towards Maeyo's face. It was like a snake, which slithered through the air. The Namek grabbed Maeyo's face and slammed down at the ground. Maeyo felt the arm pulling him up again. Before the Namek could slam him down again, Maeyo pulled back his right arm. A pinkish, red energy formed. He thrust his hand forward and shot a Death Impact wave at the Namekian.

The Namekian took the blast, but survived with grave injuries. The stretched right arm slinked back into place after dropping Maeyo. Maeyo stood up soon after. The Namek's right arm was burnt and the nerve endings were gone. It was paralyzed.

This Namekian is strong. He survived by Death Impact attack! Still, he has the left arm. I need to watch out with him.

Maeyo decided to taunt the Namek. "Come on, Namek? Too green to face me! Haha!"

The Namekian warrior dashed forward. Maeyo waited and the Namek did its best to attack Maeyo with one arm and two legs. Maeyo blocked the arm with his arm and blocked the kicks with his knees. He was able to get some good hits in because the Namek could not attack and block upper attacks with only one arm.

Maeyo suddenly stopped and jumped back. He danced on the ground and continued to taunt him. "Namek, you're boring me! How can you call yourself a warrior?"

The Namek stood still as he thought. The idiot does not know I'm just buying me time until I can grow my arm back. Then, I'll show him. He gripped his right arm and tore it off.

Was the Namekian crazy? Maeyo thought he had to be to do something like that. The Namek did show ki lasers from his eyes. Maeyo dodged them by jumping backwards and flipping. He danced all around the training grounds, back, forth, left, and right. All the while, the Namek warrior was shooting his laser beams, but failing to hit him.

What the Namek did not know was that he was moving into every square space for a reason. If he traveled everywhere by foot, it would be impossible for him not to teleport back there if he had to do so. Maeyo suddenly jumped into the air and flew high up. The Namek stopped firing lasers.

"What's wrong? Scared!"

Maeyo laughed at the Namek's taunt. "Scared? Of a limb-less, slug? Think again!"

The Namek grinned. You soon will be.

The Namek powered up. His purple aura grew out of control before a NEW ARM grew back! Maeyo was stunned once more.

"What the hell!"

"Get ready to fall, snake boy!"

The Namek powered up ki into his hands. He shot ball after ball of energy. Maeyo noticed the balls all missed him. He laughed as felt triumphant. "Your aim's a little off."

"THINK AGAIN! HELL ZONE GRENADE!" The balls of energy suddenly came raining down at Maeyo. There was a giant explosion and the air was blown away as the ki blasts collided into one another. The smoke cleared and Maeyo was no where to be found. Peace settled once more.

The Namek smiled. He knew that guy was evil the very second he had seen him. "Good riddance."

A voice called behind him. "Behind you," Maeyo said, holding a Death Impact at point-blank range.

The Namek shuddered in fear. He was going to die! "BANG!" The Namek shivered, closing his eyes. "NO!"

Maeyo laughed more than before and cancelled out his attack. "That was fun. I'm not going to kill you," he said, and poked the Namek in the forehead. The Namek fell on to his back.

"See ya, guys," he said, and waved at the other Nameks before he walked off to find the Elder's hut.

He saw the hut in the distance. It was the biggest hut all around. He had a Namekian symbol outside which Maeyo could not understand, but knew enough that it had to be important. He entered the hut and saw Moori seated reading a book. Beside him, there stood a large imposing Namekian at a height rivaling the Namekian warrior he had just defeated.

"I sensed your battle from here, Maeyo. Thank you," he said, looking up from his book.

"What for," asked Maeyo as he stood by the doorway.

"For sparing my brother. Please, come closer. There is something I want to give you," Moori said, as he reached behind him.

Maeyo walked up the throne where Moori was seated. Moori brought a tome, dark in color and yellow in age. "One of my sons found this many years ago. We have tried to decipher it, but the language is unknown to us. maybe you will have better luck. Please, keep it as a thanks from me." Moori handed the book to Maeyo. It was written in the natural language of his people the Makyans.

The bodyguard bent to whispher something into Moori's ear. Moori waved his hand and the bodyguard stood up with an upset expression on his face. The book was evil.

It was filled with forbidden power. Did this old fool know what he was giving away? Maeyo smiled, feinting ignorance. "Thank you, Elder. Whatever it is."

Elder Moori nodded his head. "Now, the treaty. Cargo, please bring me a scroll."

Cargo, the bodyguard, bowed. "Yes, my Elder." He walked away and came back with a scroll, a feather, and ink. He set it down on a table in front of Moori. Then, Cargo resumed his position next to the throne.

"State your conditions," Moori directed. Maeyo did so. He called for the wastelands to be divided equally among the Namekians and himself. The land he received would be used to house further aliens, namely other Makyans should any venture on to the planet Earth. There would be no meddling with the business of one camp to another. The Namekians were free to carry business as they saw fit. Likewise, the Makyan camp would carry business as they saw fit. There was a clause inserted to which Maeyo agreed to. It was stated thusly: No Makyan will kill while on Namekian land. No Namekian will kill while on Makyan land.

"And those are my conditions."

Moori nodded and wrote it all done. Then, he signed his name. He gave the feather to Maeyo and he signed his name. Moori placed a seal and gave materialized a copy of the treaty.

"What shall we call this treaty," inquired Cargo, wearied by Maeyo's intentions.

"The Treaty of Maa-Naa," answered Maeyo. Moori seemed to agree with this.

"Very well. Please feel free to stick around if you wish. If not, do take care," Maeyo smirked.

"Oh, I will. Don't worry about that!"

Maeyo turned and walked out of the hut. When he was gone, Cargo growled. "Elder, what have you done? You gave him the secrets of Garlic Jr!"

Moori nodded. "It was the only way to establish true trust. Kami Dende will keep a watchful eye on our neighbor. Of this, I am absolutely sure. Do not worry. Kami is on our side." Cargo reluctantly agree.

"Alright, Elder Moori. Alright."

Words: 1,506

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Damascus Forge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:25 pm
Landing not far from the village the warrior, landed on the ground. Hints of battle were already evident as he continued to move. A severed arm? Was he to late? He had followed the ki of the one who had been at the Lookout. He had said he would keep an eye on the man and he meant it.

“Hello, young warrior what brings you here today?” An elder Namekian asked.

“I’ve followed a person here. I believe he’s a threat but I wish to make my own assessment.” Explained Hero.

“Ah, you mean Maeyo.” Explained the elder. “Yes, he is a Makyan. While our people have become distrustful, we Namekians extend a..olive branch towards him as your people might say.”

“I realize this elder however I heard a few things from him that I wish to confirm.” They may have been passing thoughts, after all when he was a child he wanted to be President of Earth for the longest time. But still he was suspicious.

“I understand. You shall meet him within my hut in the center of the village. I request you not fight whilst in the village.” Hero bowed towards the elder.

“I promise not to start any combat.” He said walking towards the direction he pointed out. Along the way he noticed people began to stare at him. Well not specifically him, but his head.

“I like your head mister! Whats that on top?”

“You mean my headband?”

“No the brown stuff!”

“Oh. That’s my hair.” That’s right, Namekians didn’t have hair and some of the younger ones must have never seen a human before today.

“Can I touch it?”

“Sure.” Leaning over he allowed the boy to touch his hair.

“It tickles!” The Namekian boy said with a laugh and ran away.

Hero couldn’t help but smile in response as he made his way to the center of the village.
(316)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:35 pm
Maeyo grinned to himself. This was going perfectly. Not only had he executed a treaty with the Namekians, but they had given him the secret his ancestors' power!

What foolish fools! I can't believe they just handed it to me like that! HAHA. Ha...what to do? I suppose I could teach myself something out of this book, he wondered, looking down at the book in his hands.

But not here. I do not want the Namekians to know the truth behind this book. I'll do it when I get home. Yes, that is what I will do and..Hmm.

He stopped walking. "Someone's here," he thought out loud, and he looked around. This is quite unlikely. Who else would come visit the Nameks beside me?

He was just a hundred yards from the Elder's hut. He supressed his ki, appeared in his cave, hid the ancient book and treaty, and returned to the spot he had left from.

Maeyo decided to play it cool and see what would happen. He sat down under the shade of a tree and closed his eyes. He could be seen just a bit away from the central hut. It was hard to mess an alien with aqua blue skin in a village full of aliens with green skin.

In the mean time, he recalled the Eye Laser technique. He wondered how such a technique would be executed. What was the charge up time? It looked somewhat complicated. The user must have been able to see while shooting the beam. The Namek had aimed fairly well, after all. It's just that Maeyo had dodged the beams.

Words: 270

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Damascus Forge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:02 pm
He was already closing onto the Elder’s Hut when he felt the ki he was tracking disappear a distance away then immediately suppressed itself. Raising his hand to the scouter he clicked on it for a moment. “Wish this thing was smarter.” He murmured to himself. Unable to pick the ki of who he was following he turned it back simply into communication mode.

“Are you looking for someone?” Another Namekian asked him from behind.

“Yes. A Makyan who was here. Do you know where he lives?”

“Ah you mean the serpent one. His heart is filled with darkness but we hope to expunge it over time.”

“That is a good thought but I simply wish to speak with him myself.”

“Understandable.” Suddenly the Namekian pushed his scouter. “Hm. The older model.”

“You know this technology?”

“Oh yes, we Namekians do not use much technology. The most is simply our spaceships, which we converted into homes.” He explained. “However I find humans come by and when they trade we sometimes get other technology. The others give it to me, simply because I find it interesting.” He explained. “There you go. Now promise me something.”

“Well you helped me out. What would you like me to promise?”

“Do not harm the one of serpents severaly. If he attacks you, you may retaliate but our people have a hope of helping him. If he is simply destroyed then that would simply prove that our methods do not work.”

“I promise only to defend myself.”

“You may go. Oh one more thing young warrior.” Hero had turned to follow the coordinates but looked back.

“Yes?”

“Be wary. While your heart is good, there is a bit of darkness growing within you. Remember child, that the path to Hell is paved with good intentions, as your people say.” The Namekian said.

“Darkness?” Was his small event in the pendulum room still affecting him? He didn’t actually kill the Ginyu member. But perhaps it was the fact that he could do it. Then again it was complicated. “Thank you elder. You must teach me how to see evil in others.” He said floating up.

“Sadly that is inborn of Namekians. But perhaps you’ll find another way.” With that Hero flew off towards the direction of the Maeyo’s home. He kept his ki low and his mind shielded, he didn’t know what the guy was capable of ki sense or telepathy but it didn’t hurt to be careful.
(412)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:17 pm
Maeyo smirked when he began to feel someone approaching. He dropped the smirk though. It took longer to sense someone with a weak power level. He did not know who it was, but he was willing to sit down and wait.

In the mean time, he reached with his left hand to his right shoulder. He rubbed the sore muscle. Shooting that Death Impact had taken energy from him. He wasn't at his best, but there was nothing he could do except rest in order to recover the energy he lost against the Namekian warrior named Basset.

Words: 97

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Damascus Forge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:25 pm
Landing not far, he slid his sword from his back to his waist. Keeping a hand on it at all times he began to walk forward. Not a moment a later he found what he was looking for. Turning off the scouter he generally didn’t know what to say. He had expected to be attacked or something even before he came here. However he suddenly started talking.

“You want to be Guardian don’t you.” The status of Kami was also referred to as Guardian, atleast that’s what he had been told. “However since your not pure of heart I doubt that Dende would choose you.” He had read the man’s surface thoughts on the tower. The Makyan desired power and control.

“How about we make a deal.” He said calmly. “You and I fight. If I win you have to give up your plans. Instead you’ll work with me. See what it’s like being a good guy.” He was a man who gave second chances. Perhaps that’s what being a hero was about. “If you win. I’ll give you my scouter.” He tapped the item over his eye. He could easily get a new one., but maybe the makyan would be enticed by it. “And maybe some zeni for your trouble. Well whadya say?” It wasn’t a fight to the death, like he had promised, merely something to help the Namekians out.
(232)  
Eternal Reflections

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces