Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Stallions Only Lover's Rock - Find Someone Handsome To Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57

Quick Reply

Submit

Gl!tch~

Clean Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:53 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Stallion's Name: Krio
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: here
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He's rather logical, cold, and blunt. More importantly, Krio has very little patience for others, and can quickly turn to insults over intelligence if he's annoyed.
Beyond that, he's a very curious creature and loves to learn / find new things. He even occasionally gets giddy over nature's wonders!
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Someone who's a smart cookie and won't take any of his crap. And interest in the world around them would be optimal, including if they take interest in even the little things in life!
That said, they can be easy-going or snarky or what-have-you personality-wise as long as they call him out on his bad attitude but are also willing to deal with him despite that.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Krio is homosexual so boys only. No one evil
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Plots of adventures and getting him to function like a proper adult would be great! I'm up for RP when I can but also background plots.
Breeding slots left: 4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please!
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Stallion's Name: Calla
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests:
From my teepee:
"Calla is a very laid back Soquili. He's trusting to a fault, almost always happy, and just couldn't be brought down from his cloud if you tried.
He loves flowers, adores his family, and hasn't met anyone he didn't like. He's fairly feminine in his love for beautiful things, but he does not take a huge amount of pride in his appearance.
Although he has wings, he is missing the second set that allows for full flight. He can fly, just not very high, not very far, and not for an extended period. So if you're looking for a companion for your winged Soquili so they can go on flights together, he's not the best candidate.
Should he mate, he will be very family-oriented, as that's how he was raised. He will not mate and run, nor will he accept it if his partner were to do that to him. Mating is not a matter of fun for this boy."
Just let me expand on his love for flowers. His love for flowers is ridiculous. Like. If you're talking to him, and he sees a flower, he's just going to straight up leave you to go look at it. Because that's his thing.
He talks too much sometimes, so if your mare is impatient with babbling, I wouldn't suggest trying. Unless, of course, you're into that kind of conflict thing.
What is your soq looking for in a mare?
Someone who at least seems to be caring and sweet and nice.
Or someone who's snippy and annoying and he just doesn't realize it.
Any specific limitations/requirements?:
OKAY. So I know this is for the pony, but I'm going to make some stuff very clear. XD
I work. A lot. Like. 20+ days a month (which I know is normal, but I work shift work which is 12 hour shifts, day and night, so the days I'm not working I tend to sleep a loooot.)
However, I try to make an effort to stay in touch with people, and I expect the same in return. If I don't hear from you in 3+ months I'm out. Which may seem harsh but so many of my pairs have just puttered out do to lack of communication it's depressing.
As far as pony wise? Nobody who will eat him. Having him as a "pet" is fine. But he can't know it or he'll run like the dickens.
Fling or Lifemate?: I don't do lifemating simply because every single time I've done one, the owner of the other Soq only ever speaks to me when it comes time for breedings. So I do monogamous flings. Which means that while they aren't *technically* lifemates, they are monogamous. And if you have babies with him and then decide, "oh, well I want them to have babies with this horse too, bye," not only will I never speak to you again but I'll shrug and not have to wait the 6 month cooldown for my boy to be able to do the same.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) At the very least, very heavy background plot.
Breeding slots left: 4/4 - Will be 5/5 at the end of this month
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3

* I know some stuff seems harsh, but I don't want you to enter into something lightly with this boy. He's been through enough. XD
BUT. Don't be afraid of me! I'm nice and don't bite, honest!  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Obsessive Gawker

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:24 pm

Stallion's Name: Orpheus
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Orpheus is a very gentle and caring stallion.
What others call odd, he calls beautiful.
What others thing are strange, he finds them to be normal.
He takes a lot of qualities from his father after being raised by him through most of his childhood.
He is strong, optimistic, and very caring about how others feel especially around him since he isn't the most pleasing to look at.
This causes him to be a little self-conscious about his appearance and he doesn't think highly of himself most of the time.
He knows he looks strange. He knows he mutated. He accepts it, but doesn't like it.
He doesn't like when others point it out to him either.

He is all about his family.
He cherishes his mother and father the most, so he will do just about anything for them.
His brother, Oberon, is the most precious thing to him. He accepts who he is and will defend him in a second if he needs to.

He has a soft spot for little animals. Squirrels, rabbits, chipmunks, etc. He loves them.
He even keeps some as pets and when they pass away, he uses their bones to create jewelry.
The bracelet on his leg came from one such animal at one point.
He gets emotionally attached to animals and when they die, he takes a 'spiritual' retreat to honor the deceased animal.

Being around his mother again has made his love for butterflies become more evident.
Hie father would tell him stories about how his mother believed she had little wings of her own.
So from time to time, he finds himself staring at them or even sometimes wishing he had wings as beautiful as theirs.

He is very passionate about things he likes or things he wants to do.
He doesn't travel around too much, but he is always willing to learn and the more he learns, the more fulfilled he feels.
He believes there is magical beings in the world, whether true or not, he hopes that one day he meets one.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? He isn't really looking. He recently found someone whom intrigues him. So this is really open to any mare so offer away! But keep in mind that he will have to be comfortable with the mare before anything happens.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No one evil
Fling or Lifemate?: Plotted Fling
** Gen 1 ONLY. I have had issues three times already with his bloodline in finding people that were related to him.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Both. AIM Rp would be best.
Breeding slots left: 5/5 (He will be maxed eventually)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM Only
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:00 pm
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Stallion's Name: Amit'zeru
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: [url=]here[/url]

Amit'zeru is a very social creature with a bit of a snoot hoity-toit to him. He believes he is beautiful! Normally he is a very calm creature, not easily roused to anger, and is exceptionally gentle. He loves to please others and can be caught doing so by maybe carrying a tune or mimicking the feathered wildlife around him. He is also protective and watchful over those under his care.

What is your soq looking for in a mare? Amit isn't really looking for love per se, however he will not deny it if it were to happen. He does prefer the company of males over females, but adores females for their beauty.
He could easily become a pet to a fierce, overbearing male or female, or the doting lover to a gentler, kinder one.
Also, a mare or stallion with the ability to join his herd and say with him... however I do have ideas for plots if she/he otherwise cannot.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: While looks aren't a predominant factor for what I want for him, I would love to find a winged or clawed girl to carry on those genes. If not, then really he is open to most! Colors are pretty open as long as it's not overly clashing.

Fling or Lifemate?: Either really. If Fling, please have a good reason for it.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Right now, I am taking an extended hiatus from RP, however I would love to plot and figure out things behind the scenes.

Breeding slots left: 4/4, with 5/5 if modest RP were to occur.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Magical Lunatic

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

o-Elixir-o

Kawaii Bookworm

12,100 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:04 am

Stallion's Name: Balthier
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: [url=]here[/url]
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He’s a muscle head. He’s also extremely loyal to his queen. He shows little interest in romance, but I’m sure a good lay will happen every now and then. If he was to have kids he probably wouldn’t want anything to do with them unless they were strong and his queen would want them to join their little “Army”.
He’s very aggressive. Takes what he wants. smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
Anyone looking for just a simple romp and some kids please do apply~! <3
A strong female! He wants someone with a bit of fire in them. He’s going to be least interested in a mare that is weak and pathetic.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Kalona or ‘Suti! Though others can apply and depending on the personality I might say yes.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling!
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Either! If it’s rp it’ll have to be through AIM
Breeding slots left: 4/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 2 months

*I have no unedit pairs! SO if there are breedings with only unedit pairs. They can be entered. My edit pairs will be however my main priority since I’ve been waiting longer for them. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:35 pm

Stallion's Name: Aatuai
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Aatuai is a warm, kind stallion who enjoys laughing and having a good time. Jovial, friendly..he would try to befriend even the most prickly of characters. Imagine Santa as a soquili..and you have Aatuai. A well rounded and not easily shaken fellow..it takes a lot to phase him.. to make him feel out of place. He will be loyal to whatever mare captures his heart and forsake all others..no other mare will ever match up to the one he loves. His life will be devoted to his lifemate & any children they have. Raised far from the 'normal' soquili lands Aatuai knew nothing but, the mountains. Enclosed in his own little world the stallion enjoyed life with his small tightly knit family herd. That is where the male got his scarf..from one of the humans who lived with the herd, they lived together as one group..one heart..one soul. Aatuai shows little to no fear of two leggers. Without them the mountain herd wouldn't survive the harsh winters. After many years of living in the mountains the stallion had the sudden urge to explore, to see the world beyond the high peaks and snow covered pines. Many weeks of traveling led him here, to the 'outside' or 'lower' world beneath the majestic mountains he'd called home for years. Aatuai has met many unique soquili already but always strives to meet others..to find more odd and special stallions & mares who he might befriend.

What is your soq looking for in a Mare or Stallion?: Someone good, sweet, kind etc. Over all good vibes xD

Any specific limitations/requirements?: These are things that I like: (YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A SOQ WITH THESE TO OFFER!)
Cery, Reg, Unicorn, Wind Strongly preferred but, will look at all offers
Complimentary colors
Naturals
Pretty markings
Small amount of edits (at least mane)

Note: I will look at all offers equally. Don't be upset if you see me trying things out with other people : /

Things I don't want at all:
Eye rape
Beaked Soq
A rushed romance.
A 'I WANT BABIES NOW' situation.
Flock members
Evil, crazy etc

Fling or Lifemate?: Lovemate, Lifemate.. May fling but, must be for decent plot / back story.

Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Rped, background, and plots. Mostly Rp, over AIM at the moment..can do guild but, I'm terribly slow Dx
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM- lovelwolf16, just say who you are when adding me. c:

RockerWolfie1616

Kindly Protector

11,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150

RockerWolfie1616

Kindly Protector

11,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:45 pm

Stallion's Name: Clef
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Clef grew up in a not so conventional family, he has two fathers Lijep and Tsubasa. His mother comes from the ice tiger family line and decided to help Lijep start his family. At first things seemed fine but, Clef grew weak / sickly and had to stop his young explorations. As such he never got to see as much of the outside world..he's a bit naive when it comes to 'love'.
(Like I said he needs rp x - x ) Loving, kind and still a bit fragile as an adult he has a huge heart and is not much of a fighter but, a lover who spends his days going on small expeditions out into the world. Currently he lives with Tsu and Lijep because his fathers are a little overprotective and want to make sure he doesn't over do things. This however could change..Clef knows he cannot stay there forever and, longs to see more of the world. He's had his first set of children and though he loves them it's difficult for Clef to find love in a mare..he keeps finding himself drifting away from the idea of the 'traditional' family. He wants what his fathers have.
Important- He was very sick as a foal and still has rare moments of extreme fatigue/weakness

What is your soq looking for in a Mare or Stallion?: A protector, an adventurous type..someone strong. No one evil.
A healer who ends up caring for him deeply? Something romantic and squishy. -shot-

Any specific limitations/requirements?: These are things that I like: (YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A SOQ WITH THESE TO OFFER!)
This is for females who want to fling! His lovemate can be a billion crazy colors idc.
Complimentary colors
White * - *
Paleness
BLUE
Pink
Purple?
Pretty markings

Note: I will look at all offers equally. Don't be upset if you see me trying things out with other people

Things I don't want at all: This is for females who want to fling! His lovemate can be a billion crazy colors or have fifty edits idc.
Eye rape
Stock Big Braids, Woven Hair or short / cropped hair.
A rushed romance.
A 'I WANT BABIES NOW' situation.
Flock members
Evil, crazy etc

Fling or Lifemate?: Lovemate. Once he's found his man..he'll also need flings with some nice ladies.

Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Rped, background, and plots. Mostly Rp, over AIM at the moment..can do guild but, I'm terribly slow Dx
Breeding slots left: 3/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM- lovelwolf16, just say who you are when adding me. c:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Stallion's Name: Lutra
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: -
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Interests... His herd. Eterna Fiamma is his life. He grew up there and is now the leader. He was forced into leadership somewhat prematurely. He was still in training by the last Wise One before they passed on and joined The Flame. So the herd Adviser has been doing his best to fill in gaps and it's been time consuming for both of them.

He's a kind stallion with a big heart. He's intelligent, strong and caring.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Lutra's not directly looking. He had a love that he met when he was a Lantern carrier. The two grew to care deeply for one another and thanks to The Wishing Star were able to have 3 foals together. However the mare along with their two daughters have moved on. Lutra's only son Illumuinatus stayed and became a member of the herd.

So now Lutra's main focus is the herd and so he'll probably be a little oblivious to any advancements. But she'd have to be strong and able to be a leader as she's to be the Alpha Female of Eterna Fiamma.

OOC: You'd have to be able to at least some light rp in case someone in the herd wants to RP with the Alpha Female. But plotting is a must. I would prefer a natural, but some un-naturally coloring I can consider. Edits would be preferred but I'll consider everyone offered.

Please note that I'm likely going to be very picky as this is an important role, and Lutra is very important to me.

They'll likely be listed on the MCCL for a while. I have some other pairs that have been waiting and my main concern is the herd. However if they're RPed qualified we can enter them in RPed slots in raffles and talk about it on a raffle by raffle basis to see where we're both standing.

Eterna Fiamma - IT thread

Any specific limitations/requirements?: No one evil. XD
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Both are fine
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 month  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:01 pm

Stallion's Name: Skaalbjorn
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: Adult Growth Post Here
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Skaalbjorn is a big sweetheart when you aren't purposefully agitating his 'evil half', an entity strictly in his mind that he calls, 'The Voice'. Being a Half Kalona he does have to hunt and eat meat but he tries to do it away from prying eyes as he hates this part of himself. He was 'raised' by a Kalona who taught him the meaning of his blood and what he had to eat to stay healthy. When he first indulged in blood and flesh he lost all powers his Unicorn blood may have given him. If you bring this up he will become very closed off and leave your company shortly afterward.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Well he isn't really looking per say, but he needs a strong girl to help him get over his issues and tame 'The Voice' within. She must be willing to understand that at time his evil half will bear its ugly head and 'take over' his body. This is technically just him acting out his darker instincts but he tries to say that it wasn't him at all.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Nothing truly evil, I don't want this boy to be played with by a kalona/skinwalker. He's my baby and I want him to have a happy ending, and a big family!
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate preferred but MIGHT fling for a good reason.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Either
Breeding slots left: 3/4 (He has one planned fling with a wind soq)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:23 pm

Stallion's Name: Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests: He is serious, stern, harsh and unyielding. Loyal to his bloodline and even more to his sister who is literally his other, better, half. He is rarely found too far from her side.

Shiera and Bloodraven Backstory/ facts:
- House Targaryen. Their ancestors came from the land of ancient Valyria, a cursed realm built on the backs of slaves and destroyed by volcanoes. The Targaryens left their homeland several hundred years ago, arriving on the shore of a land called Westeros. Once there, they took control of the herds of the land with fire and blood, and with fire and blood kept them.

Daenerys' father was a kirilona named Aerys, and ruled as king over the herds of Westeros. He was not always the best king, but he was charismatic and generally well-liked. All this changed when he was transformed into a skinwalker. He soon became known as Mad King Aerys, for he tortured and tormented his subjects relentlessly. His twisted reign was put to an end when Robert of the Baratheon house rebelled, taking many of the Targaryen's supporters away from them. In the end, Mad King Aerys was killed by one of his own guards, and the kingdom was taken from them.

A few others also survived. Members of a distant branch of the Targaryen family, headed by the kalona Aegon.

- The only surviving foals of Aegon's favorite mistress, a kirin by the name Lady Serenei of Lys
- There were whispers and rumours about Serenei, it was said that she used 'black magic' to ensnare Aegon, and to keep herself looking youthful and beautiful. And keeping his attention on himself, amassing what little power she could through his name and position in the herd. Though she died in childbirth, the foals were decidedly different, bearing out the fact that there was possibly some truth to the rumours...
- They were believed to be cursed, and as such were shunned by the superstitious members of the herd. She for her dual colored eyes, and he for his albino-ism and the large birth mark that stood out so starkly.

Other notes:
- An albino, Bloodraven is extremely sensitive to light/ has photophobia, so he tends to stick to places that are darker or comes out at night.
- Both possess amounts of breed inherent magic, though nothing extremely powerful or noticeable.... well more noticeable for Shiera than Bloodraven but still...
- Bloodraven has a sister-complex. But more than that, they are twin flames. There is literally no relationship that could ever be more important to him.

What is your soq looking for in a mare? A mare who has an extremely strong sense of self and is not threatened by his connection with Shiera. Who wouldn't mind being second in his heart. He would be as affectionate with his offspring and their dam as is in his nature, though it might not be as much as some.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: n/a
Fling or Lifemate?: flings are more likely, but a lifemate (or monogamous flings) isn't out of the question
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) definately heavily plotted with rp
How do you want others to contact you?: pm please
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: maximum time allowed

dawns_aura

Timid Seeker

techabyte

Omnipresent Risk-Taker

9,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Stallion's Name:
xxxxx Hunahpu
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post:
xxxxx n/a
xxxxx Teepee Entry
xxxxx Hunahpu is a very smart stallion. Unlike his brother, he prefers to do things by thought and talking rather than by action. He finds the world to be a rather interesting place, and if that means that he has to go slow, and analyze every slight piece, he will. It's been said that he once spent several weeks analyzing a set of plants that grew inside the temple walls. He's generally a very nice stallion, when one gets passed his inner nature. He isn't a social being, by far, and prefers seclusion. But once you get passed his, for lack of a better word, shyness, he will be a companion for life. He has a natural attachment to his brother; being that it was his only friend his entire life. He would risk his own life to ensure that Xbalanque was safe. It's rare to see the stallion smile, though when he does, it's obvious that he is in a very good mood.

xxxxx Hunahpu isn't really looking for anything in terms of a mare. He doesn't fully understand English, and he is still learning of the world around him. He lives in the jungles and anything outside his territory is foreign and odd to him. I would love for someone to wander into the jungle, an outsider who doesn't know of the ways of such a harsh land. And in that, they learn from each other. He's in a dangerous point of his life, with his mother trying to kill him and his brother having wandered away to have children of his own. Hunahpu is trying to figure out his place in the world, and wants nothing more than to find someone to help him with that. Someone to teach him English and how to understand others around him, as well as that not just the jungle exists in this world.
Any specific limitations/requirements?:
xxxxx No one evil; though Hunahpu is a hunter by nature, he also believes in the balance of the world.
xxxxx I prefer someone with edits; though they could be just minor really. It'll depend on the plot/role-play over all else. Complimenting colors is a must though. ( I also find that I really like him with very petite mares. Hunahup is extremely tall, so I think it's cute. )

Fling or Lifemate?:
xxxxx Lifemate.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?)
xxxxx Both. We could background some stuff, bt role-play is a must for Hunahpu.
Breeding slots left:
xxxxx 4/4
How do you want others to contact you?:
xxxxx PM or AIM works for me. ( AIM: JokersMaddnes )
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?:
xxxxx 3 months.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:46 pm

Stallion's Name: Astraeus
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Born into the flock, Astraeus is loyal and dedicated to his
mistresses. He will understand that as a male his only role is one which
entails he services the mares. He accepts these things with grace and has
no desire for a life outside of this.

Astraeus is bright and intelligent, with a curious nature
that, when piqued, will not let him to rest until he's satisfied it. He considers
himself somewhat of an inventor; or a tinkerer of sorts. He's always making
or crafting new things. When he finds something new, he doesn't rest until
he's made it or until a female tells him to stop.

He has a strange fascination with the sky; the stars and the constellations
they make up; the moon and its phases; even the clouds. However, his
fascination is purely knowledge based; rather than spiritual like some
females in the flock. Thanks to this fascination, he's more happy out doors
rather than in enclosed spaces and he's quite active at night when most are
sleeping.

Astraeus doesn't believe in the spiritual. He believes in logic and what he
can see and explain himself. He keeps this opinion to himself for the most
part, not wanting to offend anyone who may think oppositely of him.

For the most part Astraeus is happy and pleasant to be around. However, he
has moments when he's suck with a project that he's not as chipper as he
could be and sometimes may come off as rude. Most mares in the flock
have become used to his ways and know he means no disrespect, but there
are a few that believe it shouldn't matter and that he should show respect no
matter what.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? I would prefer if she was interested in him for his personality rather than his looks. That is, she enjoys having conversations with him etc'.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: A flock mare is preferred however I'm willing to RP a non-flock member secretly sweeping him off his feet and then the flock finding out and keeping most if not all the baskets. o u o

Breed / edit specifics; I would like at least hair edits. Complimentary colours would be great. No skinwalkers or kalonas or 'evil' soq. Flutter and kirin traits are a plus
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) RP'd.
Breeding slots left: All!
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM (letmestayawhile)
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  

LOLTERNATIVE

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out