Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Stallions Only Lover's Rock - Find Someone Handsome To Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68

Quick Reply

Submit

Tiger_Kisa699

Fluffy Bear

12,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:25 am
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Stallion's Name:Aether
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: //
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Hes silly and excitable. He loves to play, even for an adult, and he likes to explore. He is part of a herd but he can travel a rather long way on his large wings and he loves to see new things. BUT he is forgetful and gets lost rather a lot and rather easily. He usually found his way home and does his best when Odin, his familiar goes out and about with him. Odin keeps him on track and from being lost.

Aether is a sweet heart and he loves everyone. He is close to his first son and his only daughter(Auberon and Shvara). He doesn't see much of Auberons Brother Rune, who went off with his mother Nevaeh and not long after Sgina had her kids with him she seemed to have run off with the other basket and he knows nothing about that son. He wishes he could spend more time with all four of his children and their families they started but he had lost touch with two of his sons and it made him sad.

He is a protector though and while hes goofy as all get out he will get firm and protective. He wont let anyone, family, herd or stranger, be hurt or attacked. He cares about life in general and after his mother died he doesn't want there to be useless killing around him.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Someone sweet, someone kind and willing to look on the fact that hes newly single after being life mated for a few years with his Sgina. He is heart broken, sad and needing someone to make him feel better. He does not know what to do with himself and spends most of his time with his daughter to stop feeling sad about it all.

He does not mind if they do not wish to join the herd hes in, he does not mind if they also have kids of their own as he does too. So he just wants someone who can put up with his silly behavior and doesn't mind helping hm out if he gets lost from time to time.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: I do not mind what she is. He is not into boys much as some of the male Soq out there are handsome. But he is only looking for girls. I do ask that they are not contrasting colors to his own. Unless your bright orange and neon green female is the only one he clicks with i would really like the female to compliment his colors.

I do not mind if she is anything, though i would LOVE if a pawed female wanted to hit him up for LM. If they are sweet and want to love him then i do not care what she is. Wings are a plus just cause he and all his kids fly and have wings so it would be nice if he had wings too, but it is not necessary.
Fling or Lifemate?: LM please
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I REALLY want some RP with him and any girl wanting to be with him. So PLEASE RP if you can. I do RP a lot when people want it here. He would love to have someone who can help him get over his heart break.
Breeding slots left: 2 left, 3 if he elders i think
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me. I have skype and AIM And i will give those to you if you want them and PM me.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months is good.

Found someone please remove this post smilies/icon_biggrin.gif  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 am
Stallion's Name: Frost
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: [url=]here[/url]
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He likes to read and enjoy cool breezes on a hot day, you could often find him sat in the shadow of a tree in fear that he would burn the pale skin of his nose and back in the sun.

Frost isn't a well spoken soquili, all the words he has are mostly kept in his head. His brain is bottlenecked, he reads many books and has lots of things in his head but only a small trickle of words make it out. He's softly spoken and shy towards strangers a lot of the time, it's not likely he'd stick around to talk for the most part maybe a few words here and there if any at all but it's likely that he'd move away or continue with what he is doing in a hurried manner.

Romance isn't something that's every crossed his mind before, he's seen lots of other soquili in relationships but he's not ever had any drive to find himself a mate. It's not to say that he wouldn't like a family one day but where he's currently at it's hard for him to see himself in that position but surprises happen and people come into your life when you least expect it.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
IC:
Well he's not really looking because it's not in him to look for a relationship IC. Frost hasn't experienced romantic love before so anyone who's forward with their feelings might scare him away a little at first. (Think of him as a timid deer.)
It's more than likely for any potential partner to start out as a friend so in that case he would like someone with a good sense of humour atleast.

OOC:
Maybe matching colours, he's quite plain so most things could work in some way. He is my pretty baby so I would like eventual children to be pretty in their own way too, may or may not be picky, I don't even know what I want for him though. I think if the personality blows me away then he could literally be with anybody. He could easily end up as someone's pet (his family would go looking for him though) or find himself in an equal relationship with another soquili.

Note:
He's not really the insta-love type of soquili, I don't even know at this point if he has it in him to love like that, in my head he does feel like he's on the asexual spectrum but it doesn't mean he can't have that special somebody.

Any specific limitations/requirements?:
Gender - can be any gender (male, female, NB, etc)
Breed- he's a regular so I'm not picky with which breed he ends up with.

Temperament / Personality:
No-one who would intentionally hurt him, accidental physical / emotional pain is fine so long as it can heal and be eventually turned into a positive.
Soquili light in personality or of darker personalities are welcome, although I don't think evil soquili (ones who are evil through and through) would last long with him, more than likely they'd get bored of him. xD

I'm not sure what personalities would do well with him, maybe someone really patient. If you want to give it a try just send me a message because I don't have any idea of what would work for him.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate or monogamous flings (if you don't like the limitations of lifemating agreements) - could go for a fling if the offer blew my mind but I think he's more likely to want to stick to his partner.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?)
Preference: A mixture of plot / RP is preferred.
Minimum: background plotting
(I'm a busy body so sometimes a lot of RP can be hard, although I'd like to see how the characters work out in the beginning (and over time) via rp or plotting.)
Breeding slots left: 4/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM (yumitokoii)
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  

Yumitoko II

Tipsy Gawker

Tsunake

Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:55 pm
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Stallion's Name: Kaden
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Kaden is a quiet, gentle creature. It takes a lot to fluster him, and he's a good guy. He's pretty patient, though he can be a quiet stallion. He doesn't see the need to fill silence with words, especially when he can just relax in the company of someone he trusts.

What is your soq looking for in a mare? Someone he can be devoted to, completely and utterly--even if it's just a short time.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: Natural colors, please! No evil soq~
Fling or Lifemate?: Either~
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background!
How do you want others to contact you?: PM!
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:01 pm

Stallion's Name: Amrien
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A

Describe your soq's personality/interests: He's a flirtatious, good-hearted stallion, laidback and possessing a sense of humor. Amrien is the life of the party, always wanting to find something exciting to do. He's never even considered being tied down, and wants to roam the lands to discover new and exciting things for as long as he lives.

What is your soq looking for in a mare? Someone beautiful, which is a very vague term! No one purely evil, of course.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: Colors that compliment each other!
Fling or Lifemate?: Either!
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Probably background.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months!  

Tsunake

Bloodsucker

Tsunake

Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:09 pm

Stallion's Name: Mire
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Mire is an exuberant sort of stallion, cheerful and bright. His wings enable him to fly anywhere, and he loves soaring among the clouds more than anything. He is not a naive stallion, and is unlikely to trust his heart to anyone so easily... but Mire is also willing to take a chance on love, and is not opposed to the the thought of finding someone to spend the rest of his days with.

What is your soq looking for in a mare? No one evil, and someone that he could preferably share the skies with. However, for the right mare, Mire would be willing to ground himself.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: Preferably someone natural!
Fling or Lifemate?: Either!
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Probably background.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:19 pm

Stallion's Name: Prince
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Prince is a charming and stately Soquili, hailing from foreign lands. The Kawani lands are rich in opportunity, and Prince is eager to start anew, free of the expectations of him to marry to someone he does not love in order to secure political ties. He is a good stallion, always willing to lend a hand to those who might be in need.

Though he is not naive, he can be tricked and led astray. Prince means well in life, though he grew up well protected and somewhat sheltered. Those who have had a rough upbringing will certainly be an eye-opener for him... though he may not be able to relate, he can certainly sympathize.

What is your soq looking for in a mare? A fair maiden or princess, of course! Prince believes in proper courtship and the like, and would never think of rushing into things with a mare.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: Not off the top of my head, though ICly, he'd be more drawn towards dainty, 'pure' mares. Someone evil could attract him too, however, especially if they aren't purely evil.

Fling or Lifemate?: Either, though he'd be looking for a LM.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background, most likely, though I may be willing to do some RP.
How do you want others to contact you?:
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months.  

Tsunake

Bloodsucker

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:34 pm

Stallion's Name: Toothless
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Good natured, playful, and fiercely loyal. Toothless is someone who loves nothing more than long flights and spending time with the ones he cares about. He's a bit goofy and can sometimes get frustrated with the antics of some of his more reckless friends, but he'll stick by them all the same.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Well, that's a little... Complicated. See, Toothless isn't really actively looking. And he tends to develop deep friendships long before anything develops into romance. But as long as he gets along with someone enough for a friendship, they've definitely got a shot at catching his eye eventually! I mean, all they really need to do is make his heart all fluttery, right?
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Absolutely no evil Soquili. I have a slight preference for pure Ulun'suti and other Soquili with custom wings, but neither of these things are necessary.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background for the majority, with a little roleplay when my muse is feeling cooperative.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:40 pm
This Soquili is uninterested in plots.
Just FYI I don't know how long it will take to get a breeding but I wanted to be upfront enough to let you know. If you want to put them in MCCL I can't as my list is full.

Stallion's Name: Basil Hoyt
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: [url=]here[/url]
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He is calm and prefers to spend his time travel around forests. He can be described as "mythical". Forests, misty days, calm, mediation.
What is your soq looking for in a mare?
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No evilness. I would prefer him with females that have edits and colours in similar tones (IF not than nothing to clashy).
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?)
Breeding slots left: All
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3mon  

Tara de Draiocht

Devoted Detective

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:23 pm

Stallion's Name: Mekaisto
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: n/a
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Mekaisto is very kind a noble and seems to have luck always being in the right place at the right time. Ever since he was a colt he was always helping others in need. He always happened to be passing by when someone needed help and a few times even rescued. This gave him the reputation of being a 'knight' even though he doesn't see himself as one. He simply sees it as doing the right thing, he won't leave one injured and if he is called upon he will answer the call if at all possible. He has a very kind heart and can't stand anyone to be sad or crying, this may make him a little gullible and naive though. He cares very much for family especially his brother and he strives to help his brother in any way and tries to help him out, but more times then not it only makes things worse but his heart is in the right place
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Not sure, someone with a kind soul, could go several ways with things even to another Male
Any specific limitations/requirements?: He wouldnt be with someone evil. I could see him getting caught up in the flock temporarily possibly, but open to anything really Feathers and claws are <3, but not necessary
Fling or Lifemate?: Either I guess depending
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) all the above
How do you want others to contact you?: aim stormflower0426 or pm
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: Max 3 months or till found  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:35 am
Stallion's Name: Radian
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Radian lives a simple life. He lives near the desert with his family, but he wants to see more. Generally he's confident with meeting new people but also quite laid back, he doesn't tend to judge on looks but on character. He knows basic methods of healing (taught by his mother) but wants to find his own skill and meet other soquili who can do many wonderful things.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Someone interesting and someone to give him purpose, basically someone to get him off his lazy a** and give him something to live for. He'd like someone to go traveling with, see the world with them.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: I'd like to see how they work out together, he's quite confident and welcoming. He doesn't really mind who is in his company so long as they aren't hurting him or his family. So that means he could pretty much get on with most soquili as he's pretty laid back too.

Mare: I'd like someone who might match or have complimenting colours.
Stallion: I don't mind if they have complimenting colours or not but it would be cute.

Personality is the main focus.

Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate or Lovemate and Flings -if you have fling offers go ahead.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) A mixture of RP and a plotted story work for me. Sometimes I'm really busy and at other times, I'm not so it can all depend.
Breeding slots left: 4/4 (could be extended to 5 in the future)

Yumitoko II

Tipsy Gawker

Yumitoko II

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:37 am
Stallion's Name: Luca
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He's quite mischievous but has a good heart. He usually won't pull a trick if he knows it will get someone hurt but those around him have got to have a sense of humour or else he might get a bit bored (or they might butt heads).

What is your soq looking for in a mare? Someone bright and possibly another trickster. He'd be looking for someone who's a bit different like him.

He's not out to break hearts because his father's heart was broken so he'll either go for a lifemate / lovemate or flings (but this has to be no strings attached meaning no heart break).
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Edited hair would be nice but not really required, just someone interesting. Maybe someone who matches or maybe not. I'd like to know about your soquili's personality and see how they click first.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate / Lovemate and Flings / Surrogate, but the soquili has to agree to this, he doesn't want to break hearts. He can help sire for female x female parings but would like a child of his own too.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background plotting mostly as I haven't gotten the chance to RP him much. I can do RP if you would like that though.
Breeding slots left: 4/4 (can be extended to 5)
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas