Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Stallions Only Lover's Rock - Find Someone Handsome To Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Quick Reply

Submit

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Lupine Spirit

10,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:36 am
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.
Stallion's Name:
Shellai'doan
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Shell is a bit of a flighty young Stallion, his attention often drifting away and around the world. He's often speaking in third person, and has a bit of a distractable nature. Some might say quirky.Sweet and quiet, young Shellai'doan often finds himself with a penchant for getting into trouble. He's easily swayed to one side or the other, and has his head up in the clouds. Often considered just plain mad, as he tends to talk in third person, calling himself 'Shell', and often seeming just plain childish, the Cheetah has often simply considered himself lucky to just remain on his own. What a life~ Plot-wise, he's running away from his family (or pod, as he calls them) for numerous reasons I don't really have time to get into XD
What is your soq looking for in a mare?
Someone who's willing to put up with his silliness XD
Someone easy-going who might be able to temper him
Any specific limitations/requirements?:
None
Fling or Lifemate?:
Fling, for now. I'd have to see the chemistry for Lifemating
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?)
RP or Background plots!
Breeding slots left:
All of them X3
How do you want others to contact you?:
PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?:
3 months  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:37 pm
Stallion's Name: Hermes
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: n/a
Hermes has lived among humans for most of his life. Because of this, he sometimes has a hard time connecting with other soquili. He is quiet and a little shy around them, tending to assume that he is more socially awkward than he actually is. He feels very connected with and indebted to the humans that raised him and spends a lot of time helping out around the village. He is a hard worker and has a hard time saying no.
Someone willing to accept that he'll always want to live close to the humans and help them in their daily tasks. His ideal would be someone even willing to come among the humans and help out with him! Other than that, he's easy to get along with and could do well with a variety of personalities.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Looking for an unedit partner, so we could enter into unedit breedings! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif No one evil, though he could handle wide varieties of snarky.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either (but I am not fond of the actual LM agreement)
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Plot is good! I dunno that I have a ton of RP stamina right now, so probably mostly background.
Breeding slots left: 4/4 (I always max my soqs, so eventually 5/5)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  

Roniel Targaryen
Crew

Learned Victory

Mahogany Sunset

Beloved Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:33 am
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Stallion's Name: Herod
Image of Soquili:

If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Herod prizes himself on his ability to fight a clean fight, but his idea of clean is probably not your idea of clean. His definition is landing blows without being hit - and he keeps himself out of danger with tactics both absurd and practical. In order to get away from an attacker, he shrinks. And then laughs at his poor bewildered foe. Rakish and vain and proud, Herod basically wanders around asking to be taken down a notch.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? ...Someone who will fall for his good looks and bad boy charm. Or who has designs on taking him down a notch (hint: his short stature is a sore spot). Pretty much anything. He is a love 'em and leave 'em type for sure and a professed heartbreaker (so much so that he blows his stories way out of proportion).
Any specific limitations/requirements?: ...Pretty much anything. Though he would run away from anyone who blatantly tried to pick a fight with him.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling only
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background or none at all is fine, though RP with him is certainly always a fun stretch for my muse. My responses are few and far in between without persistent prodding, though.
Breeding slots left: 5/5 (I intend to max him someday.)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM - mahosunset
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Stallion's Name: Van
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: From 08

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Good-natured, goofy, devil-may-care, a wanderer at heart. Born a gypsy, he'd likely not settle down, preferring a 'roaming' family who picks up and moves across the lands for a change of scenery. Extremely loyal to a fault, can be blinded by a case of falling in love too easily--sometimes with the wrong mare. He can be foolish at times, like a colt who never truly grew up. He's rather unlucky when it comes to love. He's a thief, gathering and stealing shinies and he's quite good at it, like the raven who couldn't resist the trinkets. But he loves with all of his heart, and just wants to find love in the world.

What is your soq looking for in a mare? Pretty much anything you could think of, we're down for. A cutesty, squealy happily ever after? An adventurous life of thiever? A mare to toy with his undying affections? All the drama? A plot where she pretty much breaks his hopeful spirit and he has to pick up the pieces? A mare to use him and dump him to the wayside? He just needs SOMETHING going on :/ I planned for him to be with two of my own mares, he's that unlucky to find someone for himself, and then THEY found love! So frustrating lol!

Any specific limitations/requirements?: No walkers, beyond that? Toss them my way! Dark, light, neutral. I'd love for her to have some sort of mane edit, as I want his epic hair to pass on <3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background with some RP? I'm pretty flexible LOL
Breeding slots left: 4/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM - LykosEcho

Novablu

Timid Werewolf

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:27 pm

Stallion's Name: Endellion
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: NA
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Endellion is loyal, kind hearted and a terrific stallion to have around. If there is a problem at hand, he attempts to fix it without being asked to do so. He is not a natural leader, but others look to him to lead anyways due to his quick wit and easy personality.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Endellion is looking for the mare that deserves romance. He isn't a romantic by nature, but if he finds a female who is strong willed and lovable he will surely do his very best to suit her.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: He's pretty open.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) He's open to RP or for background if time doesn't allow for a full commitment.

Stallion's Name: Santaro
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: NA
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Santaro is conceded and obsessed with finding his kind hearted brother. He even disregards the presence of his loyal son who dutifully looks after him. Females are a hassle unless they bring news of other places that they've traveled. He is not likely to settle down in one spot since he is consumed with the fact that his parents abandoned him, taking his brother and not him. His brother wouldn't leave him willingly...
What is your soq looking for in a mare? This would have to be one crazy lady to put up with Santaro. Though he might be charming, he is emotionally "checked out".
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Fire or animal prints are LOVED, but he isn't picky. There aren't many mares out there willing to stay in one place in hopes of a family reunion that will likely never happen.
Fling or Lifemate?: Flings are likely unless a very patient mare arrives who is willing to wait beside him for his brother or able to get him to move on.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Either or.
Breeding slots left: 3/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:07 pm

Stallion's Name: Veraç Lili Protecció
Image of Soquili:
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Veraç is like his father in most ways. He sees most other Kalona as nothing but vermin and a bad name to those that are noble and true. Vicious things that deserve nothing more than to be taken out. Being honorable is second nature to him. Something that he prides himself on above all else. He's always enjoyed meeting new Soquili however. Especially when he gets the chance to use his more... flourished greetings. And though he has these trainings and enjoys such things, he has a bit of a dark side. When he is cornered or in danger, he can be fierce. Taking whatever chances he can to take advantage of his opponent and their weaknesses.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Someone who believes in protecting others like he does. Perhaps someone to join him and his father in their herd.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: He wouldn't mind anyone, though some Kalona traits would be amazing
Fling or Lifemate?: Either or depending on how they click
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) RP would be loved, but background plots are fine
How do you want others to contact you?: a PM is fine

~Twilight...Angel~

Heroic Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Faithofthefallen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:31 pm

Stallion's Name: Ellion
Image of Soquili:

Ellion is a talkative, generally good natured and gentle stallion who finds friends easily and makes a point not to judge others based on their appearance or standing within society. He possesses quite the stubborn streak although it may not be immediately evident upon first meeting him, if he decides he wants to be your friend he will put forth the effort with unwavering determination until he has won you over with kindness. His most prevalent trait is that he is extremely patient, he is more likely to ignore rather than correct others harsh words or false assumptions about himself although he will speak up in defense of his family. This characteristic enables him to be very diplomatic in difficult situations and tolerant of irritable soquili. Ellion comes from a large family and a long line of flutters, he grew up with his family in a large garden maintained by his parents, Vesper and Erynion. He traveled around often with his father as he grew older to gather new seeds which fed his love for adventure. When he was home, he would often wander off on pretend expeditions, sometimes driving his parents up the walls with worry over his absence. Ellion has always been very nurturing and protective of his friends and family, especially of his mother, who he knows needs more looking after than your average adult mare. He realizes that that is the mantle his father took up when he took Vesper as his mate, still, Ellion doesn't mind contributing too and likes to help out as much as he can. Even though he has moved out of his family home,, he visits often and still maintains a close relationship with both parents. He is a free spirited stallion, very sweet, even tempered, and affectionate. Unlike his mother, who is notoriously inexperienced at flying, Ellion is a talented and passionate flyer, his small stature and light frame allow him to perform impressive feats of aerial acrobatics that he has been practicing and perfecting ever since he was little. He loves nature although is more inclined to appreciate the wild beauty outside his parent's garden which is a bit too tame and predictable for his tastes. Still very young, Ellion's life has involved very little hardship or strife, having grown up safe and secure in his parent's care. As he has little experience with the darker sides of the soul, he can be gullible and trusts perhaps too easily, as he is always eager to see see the good in every one he meets.

He has a very versatile personality that I could see going in many directions depending on his life experiences. I wouldn't mind him finding someone sweet and genuine to settle down with or someone evil and manipulative to twist him up a bit.

Any specific limitations/requirements?:
I think he would look good with pastels or neutrals, wings are a plus but not required. Something with an interesting story to either plot out or rp.

I am not able to enter breeding raffles at this time, both my slots are filled, so must be willing to be MCCL only
Fling or Lifemate?: Either but leaning more towards a fling to start off
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Both, mostly background with some rp for important milestones.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:41 pm
Stallion's Name: Astraeus
Image of Soquili:
Born into the flock, Astraeus is loyal and dedicated to his
mistresses. He will understand that as a male his only role is one which
entails he services the mares. He accepts these things with grace and has
no desire for a life outside of this.

Astraeus is bright and intelligent, with a curious nature
that, when piqued, will not let him to rest until he's satisfied it. He considers
himself somewhat of an inventor; or a tinkerer of sorts. He's always making
or crafting new things. When he finds something new, he doesn't rest until
he's made it or until a female tells him to stop.

He has a strange fascination with the sky; the stars and the constellations
they make up; the moon and its phases; even the clouds. However, his
fascination is purely knowledge based; rather than spiritual like some
females in the flock. Thanks to this fascination, he's more happy out doors
rather than in enclosed spaces and he's quite active at night when most are
sleeping.

Astraeus doesn't believe in the spiritual. He believes in logic and what he
can see and explain himself. He keeps this opinion to himself for the most
part, not wanting to offend anyone who may think oppositely of him.

For the most part Astraeus is happy and pleasant to be around. However, he
has moments when he's suck with a project that he's not as chipper as he
could be and sometimes may come off as rude. Most mares in the flock
have become used to his ways and know he means no disrespect, but there
are a few that believe it shouldn't matter and that he should show respect no
matter what.

What is your soq looking for in a mare? He isn't! I'd like for it to be someone who will at least intrigue him intellectually and someone he can get along with.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Astraues is a member of the Flock! He might not agree with all their points but he's still loyal so I don't want him leaving anytime soon. I'm okay with him mating with an outside mare but it would have to be plotted on at minimum.
i would LOVE paws but it's not a requirement. Hair for days = great. Kirins, flutters or hybrids are love. Really I would like complimentary colours and a connection through RP. c:
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling~
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) RP'd, please.
- I would also be okay with a mare coming to Astraeus and exchanging information he wants for his.. 'services'. >hey i discovered new constellations knock me up and they're yours
>.. deal.
Breeding slots left: 2/4 (3/5 for when he is maxed)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM (letmestayawhile)
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: (3 months  

LOLTERNATIVE

Wheezing Sex Symbol

~Lady Kanna~

Invisible General

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:36 pm

Stallion's Name: Kichiro
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Kichiro kind of takes life as it goes and prefers to stay in forested areas. He hasn't really had much contact with others, save for those who he's bumped into.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Anything really, I don't have an idea in mind. Manipulate him, love him, leave him, give me something interesting!
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Not really!
Fling or Lifemate?: Either is fine.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Backplotting would be the best for me, if that's okay with you!
How do you want others to contact you?: PM would be great!
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces