Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Stallions Only Lover's Rock - Find Someone Handsome To Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75

Quick Reply

Submit

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:48 pm
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Stallion's Name: Kabuto
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Kabuto is the strong silent type to a t, he doesnt say much and is a bit of a loner. He is a soldier and can be a bit rough around the edges. Havent fully figured him out so he is a work in progress.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Open/He wont be looking would have to be something to sneak up on him maybe....He would maybe like someone in a brighter pallete then himself maybe? But he is really open.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Nope, free as a bird....though I wont have any open breeding slots for awhile unless we have breedings where we can enter 5 couples then can enter them possibly and always mccl
Fling or Lifemate?:
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I do like rp, he would be rough going though but I do LOVE background
How do you want others to contact you?: pm or aim stormflower0426
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: Max/till found  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:36 pm
Stallion's Name: Tait
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Tait is an eternal optimist. He hasn't yet encountered a situation that he can't put a positive spin on. Along with being damnably cheerful, he's also curious and wants to learn whatever he can wherever he can.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Someone who can share or at least indulge his curiosity, and just as importantly, isn't too much of a downer. He wouldn't get on well with someone who can only see the negatives.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: He's good for anything short of a 'walker (though I'm all for torturing him a little bit and dimming that optimism a little, so if you've got a walker you want to throw at him, gemmed or not, we can talk about it)
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background is preferred, though I'll RP if you want
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or quoting in the main thread
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: Three months max  

Ebonrune

Canny Hunter

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:03 am

Stallion's Name: Hania
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Hania was lost for a long time, he was believed dead after skinwalkers killed his family leaving him mortally wounded. Somehow he was saved physically but the real Hania did indeed die with his family. Most of his wounds healed but he was left numb unable to feel pain not wishing to feel emotions. He has stumbled upon these lands following a strange star and found his older sister survived the slaughter. Will this help him regain a piece of himself? Its hard to say, love may be the true key.

Hania as mentioned is stoic in a sense not showing much interest in life, living it numb to all sensation. He isnt mean and can show kindness, but he is one that may pass over one in need unless explicity asked for help, he is odd and not a stallion of many words. In his youth he was very outgoing and always smiling, he thinks that part of him gone, but if he does form true feelings and attachments he would be your knight without a moments hesitation.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? He isnt looking, but he may need someone to stick by him no matter his uncaring exterior. Things could go several different ways and Im open to many things, male or female big or small, not sure of his preference smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No one evil that's for sure, he isnt one to be manipulated and used. Some edits may be nice, but not a requirement per say though i may be picky. I love colors xD
Fling or Lifemate?: either or depending
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) rp would be nice to help develop him and any relationships more, but I can be very slow and forgetful at times otherwise I LOVE background smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
How do you want others to contact you?: pm or aim stormflower0426
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: max or till found if that comes first  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:43 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Stallion's Name: Tang
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests:  Strong, courageous, and above all, disciplined. Tang is a warrior - I would hesitate to call him a knight, as he lacks a specific code or formal training, but he is inherently good. He is very formal to the point of being a bit stiff, all business all the time, but polite and courteous at least. He's judgemental and highly suspicious of any soquili with outwardly dark traits, it would take him a significant amount of time to trust one.
What is your soq looking for in a mare?  Tang is just a regular soq, so in spite of his training, skill, and experience, it's inevitable that he'll get himself torn up from time to time whether he's victorious or not. I would adore a plot where he falls in love with a pretty healer lady (fullsize or mini), someone he feels unworthy of - this could be unrequited or requited, either would be delicious!
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Unicorn or minicorn (or any horned mix of either) would be ideal, or kirin or quilin.  This lady does NOT have to return his affections; if she does not, he would apologize for having troubled her and likely not return to her for more healing so as not to impose further.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate (or just unrequited love plot).
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background, possibly some RP (but I am very slow).
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months.  

Meepfur

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:54 pm

Stallion's Name: Ion
Image of Soquili:

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ion tends to keep to himself and is slow to warm up to others, but his good manners and natural charisma keep him from seeming aloof. Despite his somewhat cool exterior, he has a good heart and always tries to do protect those weaker than him. He is also an inquisitive individual, but does not always act on his curiosity.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? He's feeling quite unlucky with love, so to speak, and is open to a fling with a mare that catches his eye and isn't hostile or mean to him. Alternately, he'd be willing to help out a couple that is unable to have children naturally, provided he got to take one of the children.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Pastels, maybe, or contrasting coordinates? Just someone that looks good with him, but no really short hair please (bald is ok if you don't want to pass down the trait). If the mare is edited, please be okay with entering them in unedited slots too.
Fling or Lifemate?: fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) some basic background plotting, if any. Though if you have a plot in mind we can try and make it work. ^^
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas