Metrodome Roof Collapses!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:09 pm
Sunday one of the premier games of the day would feature the New York Giants who are fighting for a playoff spot and possibly a divisional title. Against a rebounding Vikings who have won two straight under their new Intern head coach.

Sundays game will have to wait till Monday night.

at roughly 5:00am the snow in Minnesota collapsed through the roof and punctured it, not only postponing the game til Monday night, but forcing the game to be relocated to Detroit. The video can be seen here.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Unbelievable-video-of-Metrodome-collapse-from-in?urn=nfl-294816

A few weeks back it was reported that two different interest groups approached the Vikings about relocating to Los Angeles. The Vikings have been interested in a new stadium, this just might be what tips the scale in L.A.'s favor in getting the Vikes to move down there.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:20 pm
Darnit Big bad Brett gets lucky.  

KTS

Just A Black Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:02 pm
Hopefully no one was hurt. Garbage bag roof---cute idea, but just a STUPID idea I can't believe they built it in Minneapolis of all cities. That's like designing an underground mall in New Orleans with no sump pumps.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 pm
i8th Wonder Of The World
Hopefully no one was hurt. Garbage bag roof---cute idea, but just a STUPID idea I can't believe they built it in Minneapolis of all cities. That's like designing an underground mall in New Orleans with no sump pumps.
Or better yet Bay Bridge in California.  

KTS

Wasay-Q

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:33 pm
hahahahaha its the 4TH! time in HISTORY Just buy another ROOF  
The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items