Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Trances, Triggers, and other things

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

james-kun

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:17 am
Often I ask people 'What do you like to do when you hypnotize someone?' so I figured I'd start off a topic asking that question. This is the topic for those who like to share ideas on what things they like to do when they take someone under.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:55 pm
hmmmmmm.

i like making them feel good n___n often super relaxed and whatnot. maybe some post-suggestions, like how they'll feel afterwards, POSSIBLY some trigger words just to make things easier in the future....

unless i like them. like, like like them, and i know they like like me back, and we like like a number of things.

i, like, like to totally use that and have some (sadistic) fun >:]]]]

YAAAAAY  

Anna Godly

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:54 am
Anna Godly
hmmmmmm.

i like making them feel good n___n often super relaxed and whatnot. maybe some post-suggestions, like how they'll feel afterwards, POSSIBLY some trigger words just to make things easier in the future....

unless i like them. like, like like them, and i know they like like me back, and we like like a number of things.

i, like, like to totally use that and have some (sadistic) fun >:]]]]

YAAAAAY

I like like the sound of that. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:58 pm

@ katsumi
YAAAAAAAAAAAY n_________________________________________n

Anna Godly

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:40 am
Me personally? I enjoy dressing up and dressing down the sweet, mindless pets. But I also infuse what caused me to enjoy hypnosis so much. caring and kindness. When you have a strong touch that can be the silky glove that taps into your psyche...

There are very few enjoyable things such as that. But I suppose that's what happens when one gets too caught in flow. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:25 pm
Exactly, exactly--it taps right into that little bit of selfless desire to please. ^^  

Legendary Fop

Original Gaian

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

UmbraPanther

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 pm
Hehe, I'm not so good with the topic razz what's a trigger exactly? or an exmple could work 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:35 am
*tosses his proverbial hat into the ring.*

Hearts in your eyes, my dears. heart

Essentially, it's a mental password, to say it somewhat. You say the word, or the effect happens, and then you have well.. Something should show at the end of this I hope to prove my point. *chuckle*  

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

james-kun

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:22 am
So far, I have used hypnosis on the people who want something done to make themselves happier with what they are. I don't leave many triggers unless it's a 'pet project' and I can bring them under quickly. I try to AVOID triggers that don't make someone obey on command because anyone could do triggers if you know them. I'm very careful with my Pet Star that no one else can do whatever they want with her.

For me to be triggered, I found it's hard since my mind doesn't like them too much. They do work, but not as often as it would for someone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:23 pm
>^.^< <3  

The Immortal Rosencroix

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:03 am
I'd only give a generalized trigger if that is what the subject wants. I'm very concerned about safety, so I like to make sure my methods aren't something anyone could pick up and use. Though I do enjoy the pleasurable aspects of a trance. It's not my entire cause and effect, to just do that. It's not a selfless desire to please. But more of a mutual understanding that we both enjoy the aspect of it.

I like to make sure the subject has voice to speak of what is good/bad, so I can better tailor my style to their likes/dislikes. Makes for a much better trance experience that way. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:38 pm
When it's come to the few times I've hypnotised people (which those people apparently say (after the trance of course) that I have a real talent for it), I've only ever done what they've asked me to do prior to the session. I don't like doing other unexpected things, I treat it as a way to help my friends is all  

Dark Elf Kerelon

Dangerous Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:12 am
it all depends on the person i am hypnotizing. if it is simply a friend who wants to try it out for the first time, just relax them, leave in a trigger to help them relax on their own, and a trigger to bring them back into hypnosis if they want more sessions.

For a good friend who enjoys it (mostly female) i will put in triggers to help them be more suggestible, more obedient, and even to help them be more sensitive or turned on for either their companion or just for themselves.

For a fetishist or someone who is truly into it, i would put in any number of triggers from simple ones like being turned on, all the way up to complete 100% control given over to another person. In most cases though i put in fail safes so just in case a person is uncomfortable or unwilling to do something, and a person tries to force them to do it, they will be able to resist and go against it. As the saying goes *There is always fun to be had, but being safe comes first*.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games