• First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:15 am
[A Little Entrance Video]
Memories flash in and out...
A man earnestly spoke. "I am innocent."
An older voice agreed, "You are innocent! Why else would you be here?"
Once again the older voice spoke. "I will help you."
The young, strong-willed man pronounced from the shadows, "Death is too good for them. They must suffer as I suffered. They must see their world, all they hold dear, ripped from them as it was ripped from me."
Another, smaller male voice interjected, "You will need a better name than Hyper if you are to accomplish that."
After a short pause, the young man replied. "Then I shall be their Count."

Night had fallen on people gathered around an old Mansion that had been unused for years. They were waiting for something, or perhaps someone, but were growing increasingly irate that they should be forced to wait at all, especially at such an inferior site.

An intoxicated member of the audience began to yell by the Mansion's door. "Where is he? Where is the ruthless person with the gall to invite us all to gather around this old mansion! Is this a joke!?"
The man was accompanied by a young woman, seemingly his wife. "Kazuma!" She hissed. "Where are your manners? You have had too much to drink!"
Kazuma replied with the swift blow of the back of his hand against the woman's cheek. "Shut up, you hoe! Hand me my sword so I can end the life of this pest whenever he comes!"
Others have started talking, anxious for the revelation of the reason why they have all been gathered at this place. As the hours goes by, protests against staying any longer become louder and angrier. A crowd gathers the nerve, and they walk toward the exit gates, but when the leader of the group is only a few feet away, the gates abruptly close.
A short man appears on top of it.
"Is it you who summoned all of us here!?" Someone calls. "Why?" "Let us out!" The shouts ring out over one another.
The man does nothing but to sit on the top of the gate. Several minutes pass, a hot air balloon rises into view from behind the short man. He grabs the rope tied to it and swings over the crowd, gracefully landing on the top stair by the mansion's door.
"I give you, The Count of MonteCristo!" The man cries, pulling the rope to land the hot air balloon on the unmanicured lawn at his side.
An obviously rich man steps out of it to face the crowd as he announces, "I come here before you all as your one and only Count Vash MonteCristo. I hope you enjoy the festivities of my Mansion."
Fireworks shoot up in the air as Vash opens the doors of the Mansion, pausing on the threshold as an invitation to everyone else to come in and enjoy his company.
Despite the impressive entrance, the crowd doubts his ability to entertain them in such a poor setting, but however ill-kept the outside of Vash's Mansion, the inside proves to be bright and glimmering.
Vash continues inside, followed by the five most well-known people of the crowd.
"Winter, what do you suppose this is all about?" A dark-skinned lady asks another young woman, model-like in her beauty, as they enter the Mansion. The other answers, "I'm not sure, Bane, but he seems like a nice guy."
"He claims to be a count! Our Count! He must be crazy! I should be given such a title!" A young man interrupted the ladies, brushing past them, staring at the inside the mansion.
"Sir Damian!" An apparent servant tries to catch the young man's attention.
"You're always so late, Chass!" Damian snaps as he grabs the nicely-wrapped gift box from his servants hands.
"With all my apologies, sir."
"Oh, shut up Damian. You're as cruel as ever." Another well-dressed man appears right behind Damian momentarily, quickly sweeping past him.
Both ladies stare. "Is that Lord Raijin?" One whispers to the other. She nods, "I believe so."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:16 am
[Note: I have no time to explain every event that happened since my Mansion has opened. So here I'll quickly summarize all the events and familiar characters]

Vash Michael MonteCristo: He continued to gain power, and reign over the island of MonteCristo. He fell in love multiple times but has been left broken each time, making him more and more bitter as year pass by...

Chass MonteCristo: The young servant of Damian now stands to be the closest person to Vash.

Bane MonteCristo: The young lady who loves to learn new things. She was selected for her intelligence and strong will to protect the things she said and do.

Winter MonteCristo: One of Vash's old love double. Even though they have gone their separate ways in life, Vash still treasures her as a one-of-a-kind jewel, allowing her to remain at the Mansion as one of its mistresses.

Raijin MonteCristo: Vash's friend that is rarely in the Mansion a lot; he tends to adventure the world as it unfolds itself to him.

Damian Hatake MonteCristo: A banished lord from the mansion. Damian attempted to conquer Vash's wealth along with one of his love one.

Akira Akane MonteCristo: Vash's first love since he became the Count.

Izzy MonteCristo: Vash's adopted daughter. After Damian stole Akira and his child, Vash suffered and desired something to care for. He adopted Izzy to replace his own child.

Artemis MonteCristo: Vash's long lost brother. Like Raijin, he does not stay long inside the Mansion. They tend to explore the world on their own ways.

Sibuki Sandou MonteCristo: A devoted servant of Vash.  

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:17 am
So as the tragic continue

[Sorry for the long a** intro but enjoy!]

How to roleplay? Well find the character in you. Make an entrance then enjoy the others.

Actions should just be written and lines/scripts should be quoted ("...")  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:28 am
~≈:♦:≈~

Vash sat on the lobby anxiously waiting for people to come in the mansion for the up coming Masquerade.

"They late as usual"

Vash took a dag out of his cigar then a sip from his martini as his patient lessens on the delay of his well announce celebration.
~:≈±:¤±:♦:±¤:±≈:~
†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Wiinter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:44 am
Wiinter walked in, eyes scanning the huge, empty lobby, and hesitated.

"Either this isn't much of a party, or I'm in the wrong place," she murmured, turning slightly at the waist as she considered leaving, until noticing Vash watching her awkward entry.

She stepped forward, smiling, slightly embarrassed.

"Good evening, Count! I suppose I'm the first one here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:22 am
Wiinter
Wiinter walked in, eyes scanning the huge, empty lobby, and hesitated.

"Either this isn't much of a party, or I'm in the wrong place," she murmured, turning slightly at the waist as she considered leaving, until noticing Vash watching her awkward entry.

She stepped forward, smiling, slightly embarrassed.

"Good evening, Count! I suppose I'm the first one here?"
"You say that like its a bad thing?"

Vash took another sip of his Martini

"Besides aint you always the first to arrive these days? The simple fact that your here just means that other's are gonna come to."

Vash stands up to face Winter.

"Eitherway, welcome my lady"

Vash bow a little offering to take Wiinter's hands to kiss it.

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Wiinter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:48 am
The Vash MonteCristo
"You say that like its a bad thing?"

Vash took another sip of his Martini

"Besides aint you always the first to arrive these days? The simple fact that your here just means that other's are gonna come to."

Vash stands up to face Winter.

"Eitherway, welcome my lady"

Vash bow a little offering to take Wiinter's hands to kiss it.

Wiinter chuckled, dipping in a curtsey before holding out her hand.

"No, not bad. I agree, and I enjoy being here to greet others when they arrive."

She glanced over her shoulder at the grand room and smiled, "Which I hope will not be too terribly long."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 am
Wiinter
Wiinter chuckled, dipping in a curtsey before holding out her hand.

"No, not bad. I agree, and I enjoy being here to greet others when they arrive."

She glanced over her shoulder at the grand room and smiled, "Which I hope will not be too terribly long."
"Mye, I'm use to being alone lately..."

Vash walked towards the table by the wall to pour more Martini in his glass.

"Would you like some?"

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Wiinter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:16 am
The Vash MonteCristo
"Mye, I'm use to being alone lately..."

Vash walked towards the table by the wall to pour more Martini in his glass.

"Would you like some?"

"Yes, please."

She followed him quietly, watching as he worked. She tilted her head slightly, looking at his profile.

"Used to being alone? It seems to me you are always surrounded by people."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:24 am
Wiinter
"Yes, please."

She followed him quietly, watching as he worked. She tilted her head slightly, looking at his profile.

"Used to being alone? It seems to me you are always surrounded by people."
Vash gabs another glass for Wiinter.

"Being surrounded by people does not mean your not alone. You could be in the middle of the dance floor but you could be there alone by yourself."

Vash handed Wiinter her glass.

"But its also vice versa, you could be by yourself in a room but your not alone because you could be surrounded with silence. Which in some cases, what people needs."

After examining Wiinter's expression Vash wondered...

"Is any of this making sense to you? The way that I'm not alone because I'll always have you girls who keeps me doing what I do. But it still lonely sometimes running something as big as this Mansion all by myself. Ether you are all here or not..."

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Wiinter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:15 am
The Vash MonteCristo
Vash gabs another glass for Wiinter.

"Being surrounded by people does not mean your not alone. You could be in the middle of the dance floor but you could be there alone by yourself."

Vash handed Wiinter her glass.

"But its also vice versa, you could be by yourself in a room but your not alone because you could be surrounded with silence. Which in some cases, what people needs."

After examining Wiinter's expression Vash wondered...

"Is any of this making sense to you? The way that I'm not alone because I'll always have you girls who keeps me doing what I do. But it still lonely sometimes running something as big as this Mansion all by myself. Ether you are all here or not..."

"It makes a good deal of sense to me," Wiinter smiled wryly, "as I spent much of my life in a similar position, until having met you and your friends."

She took a sip of the martini.

"All of you have chased off my self-imposed solitude."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:08 pm
Queen enters the room and looks around
"alright where is the smarty pants that told me to come over right away cuz there was an emergency?"
queen looks around again seeing party decorations and nobody around then heres giggles from around the corner so goes to see who it is
"well hello vash and wiinter facny seeing you guys here. where is everyone else?"  

QueenJazzmen

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:43 am
"I am glad that you see my companions and I in such a way Wiinter"

(Queen Entered)

Vash raised an eye brow upon Queen's entrance.

"I don't see what's so fancy about seeing me here since I do live here..." Vash smiled at Wiinter one more time before turning back to Queen. "Martini?" Vash offered.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:11 am
Looks at vash
"thanks but i am more of a margarita girl"
winks at wiinter  

QueenJazzmen

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Mansion and other Worlds.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]