Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Riders Against Evil

Back to Guilds

Dragon riders and elves against Galbatourix. (Evil King) 

Tags: Dragons, Dragon riders, Elves, Shades, Urgals 

Reply Dragon Riders Against Evil
Galbatorix's Castle Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexWolfsbane147
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:57 pm
This is where Galbatorix lives. Everyone one the good side, stays away from this place. It reeks of blood and death.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:02 am
Willow sneaked past the gates gaurds and slipped into the castle. She needed to see someone.  

AlexWolfsbane147
Captain

AlexWolfsbane147
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:23 am
Willow froze as she heard a gaurd pass by. She held her breath as her passed by. It smelt like the gaurd was drunk. He was singing under his breath. I should jump him, but then someone might hear it. From the jingle in his pocket, it sounds like he has a lot of crowns in his pocket. Willow sighed lightly and slipped away.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:37 am
Blad landed behind the castle and Lorlia got off trying to stay out of sight  

Lorlia Wolfsban

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Evelyn Kenndy
Vice Captain

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:15 am
Sorrow appeared close by the castle, she smiled, Long time no see..., she remembered being Willows sevant once and beating up Durza when he least expected it. She giggled and saw Lolria and walked over to her staying in the shadows.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:32 pm
Lorlia got closer to a door way but sliped and startled the grads uh oh she thought as one raced closer to her Blad saw the gard and tryed not to make a seen just in case the gard got closer to Lorlia as she begain to run when she saw sorrow but it was to late the gard got Lorlia  

Lorlia Wolfsban

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Evelyn Kenndy
Vice Captain

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:41 pm
She ran towards Lorlia and grabbed the guard by his weapon and toke it from him, she flipped the sword and knocked him to the ground. She pointed the sword at him. Her normal voice was replaced by Brighid, her alternative spirit's voice. Her voice nothing but a load wisper "Are the urgals here?! Is the King back?! Anything the king is hiding?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:11 pm
Lorlia droped to the ground looking at Sorrow glade she save her
Blad flew over to her making sure she ws ok
the gard looked at Sorrow scard " he want to kill the dragon riders and he;s got the urguals to do it for him " said tyhe gard in a panic  

Lorlia Wolfsban

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Evelyn Kenndy
Vice Captain

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:25 pm
Sorrow scoffed at the guard, "Weak mortal..." She said as her hair became more red, she then continued in her wispery voice. "Urgals would not work together, only one person has ever control them and it wastn't galbatorix. What you going to tell me that person is alive to you silly human."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:19 pm
the grad gulped " fine it was durza he's wroking with galbatroix to kill them to be more powerfull over humans " he said scard  

Lorlia Wolfsban

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Evelyn Kenndy
Vice Captain

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:25 pm
"I see you have no loyality for your master?" She said and looking at the tip of the sword. "Pity, thnk you for your cooperation, sir. Have a pleasent evening in hell for me." She said and stabed him in the chest and then cut his throat open.

She dropped the blade as her hair turned to it's normal brunnette colour as did her voice. "Lorlia, were going to have to be extra sneaky." Her face holding saddness within it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:57 pm
Lorlia nodded " lets go " she said colmly even though she was freaking out inside  

Lorlia Wolfsban

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Evelyn Kenndy
Vice Captain

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:03 pm
"You sure you don't want to wait a bit, you seem quite panicy. Then again theres thosands of guards, hundered of urgals, a stupuid ugly shade, and the dame king!" She punched the wall and left a dent in it. She calmed down as she frowned, her saddness overcoming her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:17 pm
Willow laughed from behind Sorrow. She was using dragon magic to keep he hidden. Not even her friends could see her. Only dragons. "I can't believe a few gaurds and urgals are scaring you Sorrow. Plus the shade, which I can easily take care of. I have had lots of training." At that memory, she fliched slightly. She almost sighed with relief when they didn't see her.
Murtagh was staying at the elves castle so he could learn how to use dragon magic. Not the ancient language. He already knew that. Dragon magic was more complex. Only elves and The Evil One knows. Plus Willow. He wanted to be able to help fight, when the chance came.  

AlexWolfsbane147
Captain

Evelyn Kenndy
Vice Captain

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:44 pm
Sorrow laughed and then got a stern face, "I.AM.NOT.SCARED......sorry got a little out of hand again I'm just a little pissed." She sighed and kicked the dead guards body. "I wouldn't be scared of guards or urgals or...him." She looked down at the ground sad thoughts coming to her no not the time to be sad. She turned to the others, "But I am kinda scared of the king. He can be very tempermental."

Galin saw them from a high up window and smirked to himself. He was debating on if he should go report them to his king or see how far the get inside. He knew if he let them go far inside the king would be very displeased with him, he laughed at the thought of getting the kings daughter and taking her to the king and seeing the look on the other guy that was trying to become second in command and trying to kill him. He walked away he was going to wait a bit and see what there up to.  
Dragon Riders Against Evil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff