I have a firm daily practice:

I have set prayer times, four times a day. I put alarms on my phone so that I will remember to do them! Usually involves a really quick trance or meditation and a prayer, no longer than 10 minutes. Times are themed to the four elements: air (morning), fire (noon), water (sunset-ish), and earth (bedtime).

Morning prayers are more elaborate, involving a daily tarot reading, lighting offering candles and incense, intention setting for the day, yadda yadda. Same with bed time prayers--involves journaling, reflecting on the day, offerings of gratitude, yadda yadda. The middle prayer times in the day are more for keeping myself focused on my daily intention and my spiritual values in general. However sometimes I get really intense, so on days where I'm not super busy, I often spend up to a half hour (sometimes more) on morning and evening prayers.

I have to admit that my four-times-a-day thing was inspired a lot by Muslim salat. I really admire Muslims for their dedication to their faith with praying 5 times per day! I wanted to have something similar for myself, so I constructed prayer times around the four classical elements within my own "tradition." I also like the physicality of Muslim prayer, but have yet to find a way to find a physical prayer style that resonates with me. I performed a religio Romana adoratio at morning prayers when I was a recon for a year or so, but waving my hand around and turning in a circle didn't really stick with me.