Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image

SO BRIGHT. Zaid shielded his eyes dramatically from the bright sunlight and hid out behind a bush. How was he going to find his mother now?! He looked down at his paws and squinted up, and sighed when he realized he could see again.

His thick tuft of mane stuck out at all angles because of the mud caked into it. He had a streak of it smeared across his cheek and more on his body, but he didn't care. He was out on a mission. Today he was going to sneak up on his mother, and she'd never see it coming!

Now if he could just find her...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:05 am
User Image

Firuza was doing some attempted sneaking on her own, practice for when she grew old enough to have a Pad. She was bound and determined to be a good Banu, like her mother! After all...most boys were completely inept at hunting, and no way would she let any Pad of HERS starve. Nope. Problem was...being a cub, she wasn't all that GOOD yet.

And she just about jumped out of her skin when she practically came nose-to-side with a VERY muddy other cub. A BOY cub. She squeaked and stared at him wide eyed. Uhoh...

"Uhm...sorry if I was interrupting anything, Pesar." Damn. DamndamnDAMN. Even if it WAS bad for a girl to think such a word.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:43 pm
Zaid's soul nearly flew out of his body in shock when another cub popped up. A girl cub. His eyes were still widened with shock and he kept moving his lips when she talked, but the words just wouldn't come out. "Wha-who-huh?" Zaid tilted his head to the side. Then it dawned on him, "Oh! You mean me." He laughed. Even though he wasn't rock bottom stupid, Zaid wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

"I'm going to sneak up on momma. Wanna help?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:48 pm
Firuza raised a brow at him, not being able to help herself. He...didn't sound very bright for a boy. Oi. "I don't think that'd be a very good idea...what if she didn't recognize you, hm?" Boys...she knew they had issues thinking things through, but this one was taking the cake so far.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces