Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Hookahs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DARK NEBULA7

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:30 pm
illusive_chaos
DARK NEBULA7
hookahs are really bad for you. cigarettes at least have a filter for the tobacco but you'll just be taking in all of the bad stuff. Lung cancer my friend. My dad has one. That's because if you come from Iran, that's what the dudes do. He doesn't use it though.

So owning one, even if I don't use it, is really bad for me? And what does he smoke in it? Tobacco?

well you could own one but I don't suggest on using it. It's much much easier to get sick. honestly I don't know what he uses. He doesn't tell us.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:58 am
DARK NEBULA7
illusive_chaos
DARK NEBULA7
hookahs are really bad for you. cigarettes at least have a filter for the tobacco but you'll just be taking in all of the bad stuff. Lung cancer my friend. My dad has one. That's because if you come from Iran, that's what the dudes do. He doesn't use it though.

So owning one, even if I don't use it, is really bad for me? And what does he smoke in it? Tobacco?

well you could own one but I don't suggest on using it. It's much much easier to get sick. honestly I don't know what he uses. He doesn't tell us.

I don't think using one is dangerous at all. But thanks for your concern. I wanted to try using it at least once for the experience and one time use, I'm sure won't be the end of me.

But I really want a pretty looking one for show. biggrin There are a couple of plain ones, I've noticed.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items