~Rules~

User Image

1. All forums are anti-anime unless otherwise approved by me or my crew. Its okay to PM me, I don't bite. :3
2. Follow the gaian tos....Kinda obvious.
3. Events such as making love, can happen in a roleplay here; but they must be skipped! As this guild was originally intended for an older audience, I allow adult content to be added to increase the plot of the story only. Some of us are girls playing guys and vice versa, so skip it in the rp. Preferably always, but what you guys chose to do in a pm, right or wrong, I'll never know about it.
4.Swearing is ok, just not every sentence please. If your character has a bad mouth thats alright, but when he's not talking or thinking, you dont need to add lots of vulgar language. If your character as a problem with their language, have your character ask them to stop cursing.
5. No godmodding unless it is allowed by the king or queen of the rp. Even if you are the 'queen/king' of a role-play, try not to do it as much as possible. It can annoy others. If someone godmods and didnt mean to, just pm them politely and ask them to edit their post.
6. All posts must be decorated and have a photo of your character in it, Unless stated in the rules of your role-play that it is optional.
7. No copying another gaian's or persons story/role-plays and posting them on here without their permission. If I find out your a theme-snatcher, its an automatic ban from the guild.
8.I can and will edit any of these rules when I see fit. if I made a mistake then I can easily edit, just pm with your concerns.