not really
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 46

Kiana Kurruptt

Beloved Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:12 pm
Underworld Priestess
They are definitely freaky but at least they don't kill you.
They don't kill you in the first showing of them but in the season 5 two parter technically they kill you  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:57 pm
That idea of an image of an angel becomes an angel was a spin that more of a dislike from me. I loved the first episode of "The Angels" ,but the actual doctor facing them easy targets. I mean with Sally Sparrow she wasn't blessed with being the companion to the Doctor and she still owned.  

Alkyd

kitten clamplover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:03 pm
Alkyd
That idea of an image of an angel becomes an angel was a spin that more of a dislike from me. I loved the first episode of "The Angels" ,but the actual doctor facing them easy targets. I mean with Sally Sparrow she wasn't blessed with being the companion to the Doctor and she still owned.
i agree! the first episode was scary and awesome but the whole image thing seemed too sketchy for me  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:32 pm
i love how almost every topic is about the weeping angels... darn you dr who... i hate statues now and my old friends house has s lot of statues T 3T  

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

Miss Marinara Sauce

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:30 pm
Every year, the drama department at my school puts on a haunted house for Halloween. Last year, I was in charge of a weeping angels room, and everyone I talked to said they loved it, even the ones who didn't know Doctor Who! We are definitely doing it again this year.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:07 pm
I just recently made my best friend, who (sadly) isn't a Whovian, watch the episode with me. Three things happened:
#1: She screamed so loud, our suitemates thought someone was getting murdered.
#2: She finally got interested in the show (:
#3: We talked about it all night long and kept my third roommate awake for the entire night.
It was pretty awesome.

skylitdesire

Dapper Heckler

UniversalDestiny
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:25 am
I am actually thinking of making a Weeping Angels costume to wear to a major con or event in North Carolina. I already costume with the 501st as a Royal Guard so I figure an Angel shouldn't be too hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 am
My first episode of them was with Amy and I couldn't watch the rest of the episodes of it after when the angel came out.That's why I won't go to those old graves and-Crap! Dont go to my profile it holds an image of an angel O.o  

Headmistress of Gallifrey

Distinct Businesswoman

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:04 am
Lol looks like Notch, the creator of Minecraft, is a fan of Doctor Who. He has created a new mob called the Endermen. It's quite interesting, they are like weeping angels, except they are moving when they don't see you and you it at the same time. But when you look directly at it, eye to eye, it freezes in place and stares back. And when you turn away, it attacks freaking fast, as in it literally teleports to you and attacks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:29 pm
I watched the newest episodes with the Angels and I had a hard time sleeping that night. Since then, I have watched Blink. It didn't scare me as bad, but they are definetly not a creature I would like to meet. sweatdrop  

nekoninjanyah

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shinigami_andie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am
I think the first weeping angels episode was freaky as hell and I did not sleep well that night.
When it came to the second one I mean I liked the episode but something about the first one was better. It just seemed scarier the first time.
But I still loved the fact that it took them ages to realize that all of the statues only had one head instead of two razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:17 pm
I just had a random thought about the weeping angels, they kind of remind me of those Boo Ghosts on Mario, whenever he turned away from them they started coming after him too and they hid their face when he looks at them, now all I can think of is a Boo Ghost sneaking up on the David Tennant Doctor lol.

Boo Ghost  

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

BeautifulBedlam

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:42 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
Lol looks like Notch, the creator of Minecraft, is a fan of Doctor Who. He has created a new mob called the Endermen. It's quite interesting, they are like weeping angels, except they are moving when they don't see you and you it at the same time. But when you look directly at it, eye to eye, it freezes in place and stares back. And when you turn away, it attacks freaking fast, as in it literally teleports to you and attacks.

Wait what really when did he do that?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:00 am
BeautifulBedlam
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Wait what really when did he do that?

It's for the 1.8 update, their names changed to farlanders  

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff