Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Return of the Long Lost Son (Xanthus, Drashi, Ariashi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:33 am
User ImageIt wasn't long after the collision with Zosime that Xanthus decided he needed to learn to fight or defend himself, whether he ever had to call upon his skills or not. He had thought about it for days, trying to figure out who he could go to for lessons. Then a memory from his childhood played through his mind.

>> It was before he and his mother had left the Miakoda herd, and he and his brother were both together with their father. He had said something about the leader of the herd was a mighty warrior and he had taught him to fight, and maybe one day, Drashi would teach his sons. <<

That was it! Xanthus would return to the Miakoda herd to receive lessons from his father. It would be but another chapter in his great adventure of life.
After deciding this was the best option for him, he waited til dawn the next morning and took flight in the direction of his old home.

---- A couple days pass ----

Xanthus was flying again after having slept through the night. He knew that today he would come upon the territories belonging to the herd, and that he would probably be seeing his father and brother again.

He began to recognize landmarks below, like the lake that bordered the Miakoda lands. He decided he'd better land soon so he could seek out someone to direct him towards his father.

He saw a flat area near the water, and began his descent, slowing himself. He landed a little rough, stirring up dirt and dust, folding his wings in as he came to a stop. He had nearly perfected his take off and flight now, but could still use some work in landing.

He took a deep breath, and looked around. "Wow. Not much has changed since I've been gone." he said out loud. He made his way over to the water to get a drink. As he bent his head, he felt the presence of another being nearby.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:24 am
User Image
((Don't worry about adding Maion to the heading... thats for stats purposes mainly which won't matter to Maion since he is maxed))

The Miakoda herd was alive and full of joy, despite the recent incident involving two skinwalkers everything was quickly returning to normal. The celebrations held mere days ago had done much to aid moral.

The herd also had another reason to be happy, something that made Maion want to have have more of his own -two of the mares were pregnant. Alice and her daughter Renesme where both expecting, and as they had done last time when Drashi and Arianna had been expecting his herdmates were doting over them, bringing them delicate treats and things to help the babies grow strong and healthy -and many of them believed that several of the herbs increased fertility and therefore the chances of three. Maion loved it when it busy, loved the hustle and bustle that came with children. Everything was seen through new eyes, fresh and curious, sounds of laughter... yes he loved them all.

Yet at the same time he knew exactly what had happened to Drashi last time, how his poor son had been hurt deeply when the mare he had believed would become his lifemate left him, taking one of his two sons with him. It reminded Maion in many ways of the way he had hurt Sengdroma when she had been pregnant -of course Maion had not known but that was no excuse for the pain he had seen in her eyes when he returned for her. That said, he loved all three of his children and definatly wanted more.... next time he would do things right.

But right now it was his job to set up patrols and protection for those two mares that where currently pregnant. All strangers had been prevented from getting to the heart of the herd for several months... the lake was considered sacred to the Miakoda herd, just like the Moon was. Maion had been taking up more and more duties at the heart of the herd, trying to reasure the herd with his presences and determination -the fact that Maion and his protectors had saved the herd and their lands from the skinwalker spoke volumes towards his reputation with his fellow herdmates.

That thought crossed his mind as he saw a shadow.... Kimi? Again?

His eyes darted up instantly, but instead of the familar hawk form of his so called sister he saw a completely different kind of creature, an Angeni. He visably relaxed, his muscles softening as he watched the creature fly across closer to the heart of the herd.... Angeni or not this made Maion nervous and only one question seemed to matter. Friend or foe?

He charged in the direction of the decending Angeni, white and black pelt very similar to Alice and Jasper's -perhaps a relation come to give the mare attention due to her pregnant state? Still, Maion needed to know.

Maion was not far behind the Angeni as he landed, his heavy hooves slowing to a dull thud as he approached. The words that where spoken shocked Maion -this being had been here before? Perhaps before they had made it their herd lands? Still, the Angeni had not tried to attack anything or cause harm so Maion would give him the benefit of the doubt... for now at least. Approaching with caution Maion replied to the Angeni's comment, "Ah, I don't know...." His voice was gentle but filled with a quiet strength. "I am sure if you look closely you will see many things that have changed." He paused for a moment, walked to the side of the Angeni so he could see him better. Then looking out on the lake he asked, "What is your purpose in my herdlands?"

------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Drashi had been on patrol since last night, he was just making his way back to the lake so he could rest for a few hours before continuing his training. He just hoped that the excitment over the pregnant mares wouldn't get to him... it was getting harder and harder to be around them, the memories of losing Arianna and Xanthus clung like second skin of pain around his heart. Drashi had long since stopped crying himself to sleep... yet the pain refused to shift. Chandra -his sister- had aided his recovery, with her charm and sparkling personality yet without ever knowing the reason why he had been abandoned he felt it would never heal over.

Sighing, he continued to make his way through the forest. The birds of the day chirped and played, the animals collected food... everything around him had accepted his presence, knew that he and the other protectors of the Maikoda herd would protect them. Since the skinwalker attacks several weeks ago they had increased security, it was only now starting to return to normal, only now starting to be forgotten. He imagined that the expected arrivals had shifted the views of the herd. Reminded them what there was to live for.

Heart heavy he continued. He would be home soon.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:25 pm
The voice of the other stallion startled him just a bit, but he tried not to let it show. He had heard that voice before...when he was a foal. "My apologies, sir, and I'm sure there are things that have changed, but at first glance, it looks a lot like the lands I remember." Xanthus turned to the stallion. "I remember you most definitely. I used to wish my hair was as long and graceful as yours, but then I realized that must be a lot to take care of." he chuckled. "Oh forgive me," he bowed his head slightly. "I am Xanthus, son of Drashi. I am here to see him, and my brother, Ariashi. With your permission of course," he added.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:42 pm
Maion looked at the stallion, the words he spoke -although in a different voice, sounded familiar. He had defiantly been here, and recently if his words where anything to go by. Of course he had already met Maion at some point, and the fact that this young stallion had once longed to have hair similar to Maions made him smile. A smile that showed off all his white teeth, lightening his features and bringing a brightness to his otherwise darkend features. He knew that he now donned laughter lines around his eyes... a sign of age, a reminder that his age was growing older day by day.

Amuzed he chuckled as he spoke; "Yes, this hair is hard to maintain, and without little Elijah to aid me I fear it would be impossible." Elijah had been Maion's companion for years now, much longer than even his mate Sengdroma. In his youth Maion had saved the little fox from a skinwalker attack but had been unable to the small creatures family. Maion had taken the creature in, adopted and protected. When they travelled Elijah would stay hidden within Maion's mane, but right now he was currently playing with Moon -the familar owned by his daughter Chandra. "It seems your tail has grown quite a bit. Very nice." He said with a nod of acknowlegdement.

"Xanthus..." He said with a roll of his tongue, trying to place the face to the name. When he spoke of his father and brother realisation stuck. "My grandson." He turned to face Xanthus properly, the white pelt mared with a black pattern not too unfamilar from Drashi's. Drashi was Maion's adopted son... found in the forest holding the dead body of his sister. It had been so sad and heartwrentching that Maion had felt an instant connection to the boy not much older than a foal; who had seen all too much hatred and pain, suffered more than any child should have. It was because of that that Maion had always tried to give Drashi a good life, protect him and treat him like his son. Over time he knew Drashi had become to see him as such.... which made Arashi and Xanthus his grandchildren in his eyes.

It was for that reason that Maion decided to play a trick on Drashi. "Drashi... Drashi... hmmmm.... I seem to have forgotten where I put him," In truth Maion knew that Drashi would be returning soon from patrolling the boarders for threats. The Miakoda lands were generally free to be acessed by all, travellers where welcome as long as they meant no harm and stole nothing from the herd... but still... after the attack from the pure skinwalkers Maion had become cautious, especially with pregnant mares in the glade. Continuing he said with another chuckle; "Tell me Xanthus.... why are you looking for your father now?" Maion eyes caught the boys, he wanted to see the truth of his words as he spoke -Maion wanted to protect his son from harm, when Xanthus and Arianna had left it had nearly destroyed Drashi.

-----------------------------------

Drashi smelt fresh berries near by, his nose scented the air as his hooves carried him in the direction... just a small diversion, his stomach needed filling.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:11 pm
"I'm not sure I've met Elijah, but she seems to do a good job," Xanth nodded.

He looked back at his tail. "Yes, it is quite fluffy. A lot like mom's in that aspect." He paused, cringing at the memories it might trigger if he mentioned his mother very much.

"Grandson? I don't understand. I had no idea I was related to you. I just thought that you were one of the herd leaders and that you were father's mentor, but I do see how it would reason out. You consider your herd your family, and the members to be your children."

As Maion caught his eye, he answered truthfully, with a slight hesitation for he felt a twinge of guilt at returning. He hoped when he did see his father he wouldn't cause him more grief over his mother's departure, but at the same time wanted to see him. "I have returned to the place of my birth for three reasons in fact. One, I do wish to be reunited with my father. Two, I'd like to see that golden boy brother of mine, Ariashi, again. And three, I'd like to request permission to receive lessons from my father in defensive and offensive training, if he would be willing to train me." He stood still, breath held, waiting for the reply from Maion. He assumed he would need permission from the herd leaders to get the training from his father, and this was his chance.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:49 pm
Maion chuckled, the stallion before him was still so young and innocent, it was the kind of innocence that Maion loved to see and nurture.... plus the fact that the young were less able to hide their emotions was a very useful tatic for him to use to get the a sence of the situation. From what he was reading so far Xanthus was very nervous about returning.... perhaps he thought the herd would hold it against him? In truth they would all welcome him with open hooves and hearts. He was family... that would never change.

Smiling Maion said; "Elijah is very secretive.... only those closest to me tend to see her." As in answer the little creature wiggled and moved before sitting in the warm spot of Maion's neck. Having his friend so close was just as comforting to him as it was to Elijah. "And yes, you are my grandson. Drashi is my son.... perhaps not by birth, but through adoption. When I found him..." Maion paused, considering for a moment how much Drashi would want his son to know of his past -especially since it was a sensative subject even to this day. Drashi had been found as a foal.... cradling his dead sister in an effort to warm the life back into her. Maion had taken him and adopted him. To Maion Drashi was as much of a son as his own flesh and blood, it was a connection even deeper than that of herd. Deciding to keep Drashi's secrets for now Maion said instead; "I adopted your father when he was a foal. So to me, he is my son. Making you my grandson." He smiled, wondering if Drashi would have ever told his son that before he left with his mother, the boy had been so young when he left that he wasn't sure how much the boy remembered.

At the three requests Maion found a smile creep onto his face; if the colt intended to stay to train that meant he would be staying for a while.... in that time him and Drashi may actually heal the wounds of the past. Maion could only hope. "Well... since you are asking my permission, you have it. BUT" His expersion turned serious, although he would welcome the boy with an open heart he couldn't hurt his son. "Only if Drashi wants to. I will not force him on this matter."

Drashi's stomach was full, the berries had been more delicious than he could have anticipated making them a worthwhile treat for his diversion. But now he was nearly home, the call of his bed was growing... he was so tired, every time he went on duty he would work harder and harder, burying himself in his work to make sure his thoughts didn't wander. Pain was all that seemed to reside in his memories now.

Drashi finally broke through the tree line, the familar sight so welcome like a friends embrace, the herd members where darted in their groups. Laughter and happiness filled the air and all Drashi wanted was to sleep... until he saw Maion and.... Xanthus?

He blinked. Wondering if his eyes where playing a cruel trick on him. Yes he was tired... but so tired he was hallucinating? Surely not. Heart thundering in his chest, his mouth went dry and he suddenly didn't know what to do or feel. The world had stopped. Time stood still. All Drashi could think about was the day Arrianna and Xanthus left.

Maion looked up, just in time to see his son enter the clearing. He turned to Xanthus again, a soft and hopeful smile on his face as he said; "I think your father has just arrived."  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:27 pm
As Maion talked, Xanthus watched his hair start to move. 'That must be her,' he thought with a smile. Xanthus had never found a familiar of his own, but he had seen how his mother and her rabbit familiar Wesley got a long. He would help her with small tasks and helped her keep her mane and tail free of debris. He was a fiesty little rabbit sometimes, and always seemed to make Xanthus laugh when he was a colt.

The thought that this stallion before him considered himself to be his grandfather gave Xanthus a weird sense of peace and assurance even before he granted his permission. 'I guess Family comes in all sorts of ways,' he thought, as he listened to him speak of his father's past. He hadn't known any of this, but he had left the herd when he was young and hadn't had a chance to know things about his father's past.

"Of course, I wouldn't want to force him into anything either," Xanthus said, just as the other stallion looked up and seemingly behind him. Xanthus turned to see his father standing there. A weird feeling came over him, something like chills running over his entire body. He felt happiness, anxious, fear, and regret all at the same time. He didn't know how his father would react to him being here, but he hoped it would be a good reaction, rather than bad.

Xanthus took a step forward, "Hi dad." he said simply, giving a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:34 pm
Maion nodded his head to Xanthus, pleased that he had come and that he had no intention of hurting his father -whether he did or not would remain unseen. Maion hoped with all his heart that the pair would heal the past and forgive each other.... because Maion was sure that Xanthus was hurting too. The colt was obviously anxious to be standing before his father after all this time, but the fact that he was spoke volumes for his strength and bravery. Maion believed there were great things in store for him.

"Drashi, I trust your duty went well." Maion was the herds protector, so before he left these two for the night he needed to know they where all safe, the pregnant mares would not be ignored or allowed to go unprotected for even a moment.

Drashi was stunned into silence, as his son approached all he could do was see the similarity between himself and Xanthus, they were of the same colouration except Xanthus had the curly hair of his mother and some of her gold in his hair. Ariashi was much more like Arianna, a constant reminder of what he had lost -but still Drashi always did his best not to punish his son for that, whether he had suceeded or not he could not tell.

He could read the nerves on his sons face, and the simple smile did nothing to erase his fears. The truth was, despite Arianna and Xanthus having left Drashi had never stopped loving either of them, and despite the hurt of the past he didn't want to lose this opportunity now... even though he feared that when Xanthus left this time Drashi would not be able to survive the pain.

"Hello Xanthus," Drashi did his best to smile despite how stunned he felt. Then he had a sudden thought -what if his son was here in search of help? Was something wrong with Arianna? Fear consumed him as he spoke, "Is your mother ok?"

Maions words snapped him to reality for a moment as he nodded his reply, words escaped him again, his attention was all on his son. Hoping he would not say there was a problem.

Since Maion knew the truth of Xanthus's business here he was not worried at all as Drashi was, and now satisfied that the herdlands were safe he decided to take his leave. Silently he turned and crept away from the pair, praying to the Moon that everything would work out between them.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:04 am
Xanthus saw the flash of different emotions wash over his father's face. He could see anguish, happiness, fear, and shock. Xanthus felt regret at causing his father more grief, but had to press on. "The last time I saw her, she was fine. It's been a while, but I'm sure if something happened, I'd know...from Wesley." He gave his father another smile and approached him slowly. "I have come to see you, father." He was now standing in front of Drashi. He saw himself in his father. He did look a lot like him. He was proud of that, for his father was a great stallion. He stepped forward once more to give his father a nuzzle on the neck (a hug). He wasn't sure how he would react, but hoped that it would lessen the tension that he had surely caused to his father.

(Sorry for the short reply, heading out the door)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:18 am
((Short replies are more than fine XD I am sorry if I write too much sometimes! *huggles*))

Drashi watched his father leave, Maion had never been a stallion to linger in on others private moments, and for that Drashi was grateful. But losing the presences of Maion -father and herdmaster- Drashi felt suddenly very exposed by his own feelings.

As Xanthus explained that Arianna was well to his knowlegde he visable relaxed, at least this visit was not brought on by bad news. His heart settled once more in his chest and his mind cleared. "I am glad she is well." Is all he managed to say before his words were stolen from him once more by his sons embrace. It was foreign, yet so familar and for a moment Drashi simply stood stiff until he realised what this meant.... his son was here, and he accepted Drashi as his father. In acceptance and acknowlegdment Drashi nuzzled his son back before hook his head behind his sons and pulling him closer. For several moments he said and did nothing. Simple enjoyed the warmth of the son he had lost, safe in the knowlegde that he had returned to him... whatever his intention.

After a while he pulled back, looked his son over to check for injuries and to see just how he had grown, it was clear he had grown into a fine stallion. With wings as large as Maions -Drashi wondered where they came from, Arianna and Drashi both had much smaller Angeni wings yet both of their sons hosted larger ones. Either way he wouldn't change them. "Xanthus...." He started, hesitating just for a moment to allow his name to linger in the air between them. "...it is nice to see you. It has been too long." He smiled, a warm, genuine smile that came straight from his heart. Still Drashi wasn't niave, he knew his son had sought him out for a reason -the question was... what? "What can I do for you son?"

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Xanthus stood as still as he could while his father hugged him, knowing that he probably needed it just as much as he did. It had been too long since he had seen him. A pang of guilt hit him as his father pulled away and began looking him over. He should have come sooner, rather than waiting until now, when he had decided he wanted help from his father. He had been so busy enjoying his life, that he hadn't even thought of how his father must feel. He wanted to make it right by him now though. He wanted to show his father that he cared, that he loved him, and that he would try his best not to cause any more pain to come to him.

He stood in place as his father looked him over. "It has...and I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me for not coming to see you sooner father. I really have no excuse for my actions on that account. But I hope that the important thing here is that I'm here now, and I want to spend time with you, and get to know you more. And I won't beat around the bush about this, because I was taught to be honest in all things. I want to learn to fight, and I want you to teach me, if you want to, that is...." he said, trailing off at the end. He hoped that his father wouldn't think that was the only reason he had come, even though that's what it might seem like. It wasn't. He had been missing his family for a long time, and his father and brother more than anyone.

(speaking of Ariashi...)
Xanthus just then had a thought...Ariashi. Where was he? Was he still here? Would he be happy to see him? A dozen thoughts came to his mind, but he asked, "Where is Ari?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:16 pm
Drashi felt sudden hatred for himself to take his pity for himself for the past out on his son -it wasn't Xanthus's fault, it wasn't even Arianna's fault. Fate had brought them together for a time, together they had two fantastic sons.... and no matter the past Drashi wanted to focused on the future, even if it was a little while.

He had to change his attitude, he had to focus on the good of this situation and not the bad. His son was here.. and his son needed him. Duty sprang to mind, a duty as his father. And it was a duty Drashi wouldn't ignore. "I am glad you came. I will teach you Xanthus." He smiled, nipping his sons mane in affection before looking around for his golden son Ariashi at Xanthus's question.

"Hmmmm....." He chimed, trying to think where his other son would be at this time of day. "ARIASHI?" He called. Hoping his son was within hearing distance.

The idea at having BOTH of his sons together made Drashi's heart skip a beat. He had dreamed of such a thing.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

Ariashi was never one to go far from Maikoda While his time had most recently been taken up by his friendship with the outgoing and almost overwhelming Babette, it was almost a miracle the dark haired stallion left the borders at all! He had never been one to wander far from home, and the few times he had taken an extended leave, he'd always returned.

So he wasn't very adventurous or outgoing. . . He was also very small compared to many in the herd (his father and brother and Maion in particular!) and physical strength and prowress were gifts he had been denied. The golden stallion had always kept to himself, and today was no different as he walked through the lands. Oh, there had been an awful attack on the herd, and he'd done his best to keep alert, but he also felt fairly useless.

As usual.

He really wasn't cut out to be an angeni, or so he always believed. He had intelligence, sure, but in a herd dominated by the winged species, he couldn't help but feel a little out of place. Add to the fact his mother and brother had left the herd . . . and . . . it was no surprise he was often a bit melancholy.

He would never leave the herd. And if he did need to take an extended leave, he would do so only after he was given his father's blessing. It had hurt him when his sibling vanished as well as his mother. He tried to be strong, had always tried to keep Drashi company, but duty called the other away. . . .and depression. Ariashi wasn't blind, and he also understood he could never replace Arianna or Xanthus . . . . If anything, the ebony haired angeni had felt he might be more a problem than anything. He inherited much of his mother's coat, and could only wonder if sometimes his presence might upset his father more with memories. . .

Often shrouding himself in solitude, the introverted angeni had always been a bit of a loner. He just felt . . .awkward. . . around most of his herd, and never, ever, wanted to disappoint Drashi. Drashi, who had been the only family member in his life that hadn't vanished or left him wondering.

Picking his way through the woods, it was by luck alone that he caught the call of his name. His ears flicked, head wings puffing a bit in curiosity and concern. . . The voice sounded like his father. . . Bridging the distance between his current position and the source, as he dodged through the foliage his eyes caught sight of a phantom. . .

"Xanthus!?" He stopped in his approach, as if he had hit a wall. His eyes stared hard the black and white form of his brother, his head wings folding in surprise, confusion and . . . shock. How long had it been since he'd last seen him?

And what was he doing here, coming back now after all this time!?

Honoestly, Ariashi was at a loss. He had never been particularly outgoing or talkative, but his tongue refused to work. And his emotions were trying to figure out if he should be elated or annoyed. Oh dear. . . . Dumbfounded, he turned his gaze over at Drashi, trying to assess how his father was handling the prodigal son's return.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:25 pm
He was elated that his father had agreed to teach him. "Thank you father," he said, bowing his head a bit in respect, as he had been taught to do.

His ears perked at the calling of his brother's name. 'Surely he didn't think that Ari would hear him?' Xanthus thought, 'but maybe...'

As if on cue, he heard his name called in an almost familiar voice..."Ariashi," he said, low, in a whisper. He turned towards the voice, and sure enough, there stood the golden boy (as he liked to jokingly call him sometimes).

"Brother!" Xanthus called to him, a smile spreading across his face. He went to him quickly, pawing the earth at his brother's feet, and showing complete happiness in seeing the other stallion again. "My, you haven't grown a bit," he teased, "But you look good Ari. How have you been?"

Xanthus didn't feel as much guilt with his brother, but he wasn't really sure why. He just felt happy to see him again, and wanted to catch up with him. "It's great to be back here, and see you both again," he smiled first at Ariashi, and then back to his father. In that moment, Xanthus truly felt at peace, and at home in the world.

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:05 am
Drashi heard the familar voice of Arashi not to far away, but it wasn't his name or father that he heard but that name of his other son, Xanthus. It wasn't surprising that Arashi had narrowed in on the same thing Drashi himself had. It was a... shock, in the very least, having both of his sons with him again. His mind was still numb, a snowstorm of feelings that had yet to settle so he could see clearly.

Still, Drashi was determined not to let the opportunity slip, but he wouldn't allow Arashi to be hurt. In many ways Drashi felt guilty, he had always tried to do his best with his golden pelted son but often he knew his own feelings and emotions had placed... something... between them. It would be nice to remove whatever it was in the same spread of emotions at the exceptance of his other sons return.

But Drashi was no fool, time was needed to heal both drifts.

Walking after Xanthus as he moved towards his brother, Drashi remained silent. Just watched and listened. Once again he watched as Xanthus gentled teased with his brother with the same familarity that he had enbraced him.... for Xanthus it seemed the seperation was, not nothing, but... accepted? Perhaps that was simply because of his determination to come here after all this time, Drashi could only imagine what he had been thinking about.... how many times had he changed his mind only to think better of it? It seemed he was making an effort with them both, and Drashi would return the favour.

"It is nice to have you back as well... isn't that right Arashi?" He said, looking at his son to see how he was taking the reappearance of his brother after all this time.

In an effort to break some of the tension he feared would build, and to give himself a chance to catch up with the events that seemed to be happen so quickly he suggested; "Why don't we all go sit at the Lake's side and have a snack while we catch up?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff