Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
What conventions of Hypno-art bother you most?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Arcanist

Demonic Lover

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:01 pm
Everyone likes to complain, and many have valid complaints, so go ahead.

I'd like more Human Guy on Human Guy hypnosis. I mean there is so much of everything else. Girl hypnotizing Guys(or vice versa) GirlsXGirls, FurryAnyGenderXFurryAnyGender, RobotXAnything (or vice versa).
The list goes on, but there really isn't enough of simple Human Guy hypnotizing another Human Guy, I mean, I don't really understand why there isn't much of that, considering everything else, but there is a distinct lack of it, at least from what I have gathered during my internet browsings.

For example, two threads on a erotic-hypnosis imageboard, one for hypnotized girls, another for guys hypnotizing guys.

The thread of the girls had about 350 or so images, the one about guys hypnotizing guys had around 72 or so images.
-------
Anyways, just my rants, I encourage everyone else to go ahead and rant.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:32 am
My big thing is degradation of the sub. Particularly with men and especially when they're effeminate/feminized/sissified.

I get subs being subserviant to the hypnotist. Its just that I want it to be a mutual relationship, not one where the sub means nothing.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:19 am
its all in a sense of security for most pictures, as it is found that straight males look online more often for pictures of such things, so the 'market' for most pictures are made to please that sense. It is true that there should be more guy on guy, as it would draw a larger crowd as there is a lack of it, but it is found that female on female, and male on female are enjoyed by a larger group than male on male. (no offense to any one who may think otherwise).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:32 pm
I don't like seeing male hypnotist abuse their power. Also changing a person to the point where they wouldn't change about themselves and those who also use fake love to win over the subject.

I've been in a real life situation so I know a thing or too.

Oh there is probably more I could rant about but I'm keeping it short. hehe.  

Masona

Collector Otaku

11,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items