Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chained_Together's Guild: Love or Lust

Back to Guilds

A Guild for the lost, the poor, the rich, the famous! 

Tags: Love, Lust, Chained, Giveaways, Contests 

Reply 1 ★ :: Entertainment / Roleplaying / Anime
How does roleplaying work ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chained_Together
Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:26 pm
How does roleplaying work ?

Basically I have been seeing so many of these roleplaying guilds and threads and was thinking of summarizing what roleplaying is and how you can get involved!

Basically roleplaying is a form of story telling between person, they make it up as they go!

To be involved you need to decide if you are really interested and if you want to, roleplaying can be going on forever and ever or there can be short roleplaying, this guild I personally will hold short roleplays for example roleplaying that goes for a week then we move onto some new roleplaying topic!

To be involved you nice to decide on your character you want to be e.g. girl / boy and then you need to find a picture that matches your avatar it can be from an anime you like, or a tektek design, it doesn't matter as long as you have a picture!

Then you would need to enrol yourself in a roleplay you wish to participate! (More details will be posted below!)

Read next comment box for more details...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:33 pm
OK to enrol you need to fill out the following details:

Name of character:
Age of character:
Image of character:
Small description of character:
What to charcter wishes to achieve from the roleplay:
Gender of character:

Here is an example:

Name of character: Max

Age of character: 17

Image of character:
User Image

Small description of character:
She is super cool, kind hearted and has many friends. She is on the run from a group of scientists who have destroyed her life, making her a hybrid (human bird formation). She falls for a guy named Fang and she has a massive crush on him. Her favourite food is spagetti.

What to charcter wishes to achieve from the roleplay:
She wishes to defeat the scientists and live a normal life even though she has wings she just wants to be left alone.

Gender of character: Female

Chained_Together
Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200

Yasashii Gin Hime
Vice Captain

Lonely Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:30 pm
Name of character: Yasashii Anneriisu

Age of character: 19

Image of character:

User Image

User Image

Small description of character: Anneriisu is a Shinigami (Death God). She is sweet. Loving. Fun. Caring. Random. And just plain lovable. She is 5'5 with green eyes and she is pale. She looks like she is always blushing (and most of the time she is actually is.) She is quirky. Dancing and singing are favorite pastimes for her. She loves brown soda pop, Kuchiki Byakuya (whom she later marries. 4laugh , annnd she is very strong, smart, and powerful despite her appearance. She has short black hair like in the first image but in the second picture she doesn't due to being in her Bankai form.

What the charcter wishes to achieve from the roleplay: She wishes to achieve peace and fulfill her duties as a Shinigami as well prove herself to Kuchiki Byakuya.

Gender of character: Female. (Duh.) whee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:27 am
Cool heart  

Chained_Together
Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200

Yasashii Gin Hime
Vice Captain

Lonely Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:25 am
Thanks but I kinda changed it some... sweatdrop I was finally able to make my dream avi into my anime character. (The first image.) 4laugh

Chained_Together
Cool heart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:02 am
Rp'ing is fun till you get stupid one liner posters, and or god-moding faggots and auto hitters  

Ookami-Mibu-
Vice Captain

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Yasashii Gin Hime
Vice Captain

Lonely Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:45 pm
I know the one liner people really piss me off. (Excuse my language) But jeeze. Talk about lazy. stare
OokamiSan--TSK--
Rp'ing is fun till you get stupid one liner posters, and or god-moding faggots and auto hitters

1 ★ :: Entertainment / Roleplaying / Anime

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games