Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplays & More

Back to Guilds

This is the place to Roleplay, Chat, and more! 

Tags: Rolplaying, Chat, Fun stuff 

Reply Rules and Guidelines
IMPORTANT!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brettw88
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:21 pm
Right here the forum this topic is made in this is the forum where you have questions and you also introduce yourselfs.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:41 pm
Omg ! I'll use a Skeleton XD
Name biggrin ylan-Thomas(EVERYONE calls me Dylan)
Gaia Username mad XNerdy-SkinsXx
Personality:Im HELLA shy against people I dont know.
(All I can say ....For nowXD)  

PierceTheVeilsxxx
Crew

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100

brettw88
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 pm
xXNerdy-SkinsXx
Omg ! I'll use a Skeleton XD
Name biggrin ylan-Thomas(EVERYONE calls me Dylan)
Gaia Username mad XNerdy-SkinsXx
Personality:Im HELLA shy against people I dont know.
(All I can say ....For nowXD)

Horray 1st real post heres a chocolate bar  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:31 pm
Well most people know me as Darthwin. A couple of people call me darth or darthy (the number is one or two.)
I don't really give my real name out a lot though some people on my friends list do know ((top two and a few others know.))
I generally like roleplaying, video games, watching movies and tv shows. I also like to draw from time to time.

I am in college for graphic design  

Darthwin

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

brettw88
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:04 pm
You guys can address me as Brett cause thats my first name any way this may be a shock but I am in Middle School I love to Draw, Roleplay, Hang out, and play Video Games and watch TV  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:20 pm
I'm Jess : )
I'm 15, I live to sing, and roleplay, I like cats, I adore Glee, The Vampire's Assistant is one of my favourite movie. Favourite songs...too many to name.. : P (Am I the only girl here?)

ptjessd

Married Husband

brettw88
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:48 pm
Jessgazelle1149
I'm Jess : )
I'm 15, I live to sing, and roleplay, I like cats, I adore Glee, The Vampire's Assistant is one of my favourite movie. Favourite songs...too many to name.. : P (Am I the only girl here?)

No your not there is another one of my RP friends here (iMagen) so no your not the only girl here  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:58 pm
Okay, also...your gonna have to explain the whole Naruto thing...I don't know anything, but I would like to participate sad

ptjessd

Married Husband

brettw88
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:24 pm
...Naruto's main idea is how one person (Naruto) is looking for a friend that actually turned evil (Sasuke) but there is another big part of Naruto this is the akatski a major organization of S-Rank criminals. The akatski's goal is to capture all the jinjuriki which are people with the tailed-beast demons inside of them Naruto happens to be one. Well for that Roleplay thats probibly more than you need because that RP is the future of Naruto where all main characters are dead. Oh you need to know about jutsus there are elements in jutsus
Fire
Water
Lightning
Earth
Wind
this will be too long to explain but just look up list of jutsus on google

there are also Ninja ranks these include
Academy student-the most basic Ninja rank this still means you are not a real ninja yet your just still learning the basics

Genin-this is the most basic real Ninja rank your not that powerful and your still learning usually you can learn powerful jutsus and the missions you do are basic like catching cats

Chunin- this still means your a lot more powerful you probably know the jutsus you did as a genin though and missions are more challenging and action packed

Jonin- you are some of the best ninja in the village your justsus are amazing most of the time and missions can be so challenging its not even funny!

Sanin- you are the best ninjas exept for the Kage missions are about the same as jonin maybe a little more challenging and jutsus are amazing

Kage- Kage are the head of the village to be a Kage you must be powerful very powerful and you don't really go on missions...you give them  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:15 pm
for more details here is the wikia
Naruto wikia

We also have a spy roleplay also.  

Darthwin

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

XiaraRose

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:46 pm
User Image

Hey, my name is Erica. But you can call me Xiara. (Less creepy). I'm 19 and a college student. I'm majoring in English and have a minor in Elem. Ed. (Trying to become a teacher at the moment). I joined the guild to rp assassin's creed and some others if it so happens to perk my interest. But I roleplay in a literary to advance literary format, so if you do wish to roleplay with me then please be polite and post as much or close to I do. (I hate writing a lot and getting a few sentences back! So unrewarding!) I hope to learn more about all of you in the future. smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:45 pm
Wow a lot of you are in college...and all in for awesome reasons biggrin  

brettw88
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

ptjessd

Married Husband

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:20 pm