not a happy bunny... mad

Hollywood3 in fearmychewywaffle's room in the apartmet i descovered "Ctp steel" (again) talking to "Stoned Kumo" and "Mr Vertrees" who were talking about something but didn't hear much of it but they describled it as iIlegal and quote "washing money".

I turned my back while hiding so the 3 would not see me and checked their profiles in but found they are all NOT part of guild and no recored on the forum came up which leads me to think these guys change their names.

After finishing the database search i find a cowboy trying to round them up like cattle literally!

no joke, this guy was a cowboy and was riding horse back with a revolver gun in his hand and shot Mr Vertrees and the group broke up at which point I had no choice but to step up to defend the poor blue guy at which at also the some point Cpt Steel and Stoned kumo fled the scene leaving Mr vertrees to defend himself with me...

The cowboy's name was Loner 007 and is a level 3 threat and i want him arrested for screwing up my case!

Loner 007 also changed his clothes and put his horse away while i wrotee this report and is currently offline wearing a light blue top with sunglasses and black pants with white heart on them.

Loner 007 was in full leather brown cowboy gear and his horse was black at the time of the attack

The money laundering suspects i think should be monitored further.