Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invictus City

Back to Guilds

An Unconquerable City That Needs To Be Conquered. 

Tags: Roleplay, Vampires, Thieves, Wolves, Demons 

Reply Invictus City
Faction Leaders Needed Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichiokoXIII
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:32 pm
Hey Everyone, So the whole point of Invictus City is utter chaos. We promote fighting and making your own enemies or friends. But we also have the ideas of Factions. We need faction leaders still.

A Faction leader will maintain their own forum. They'll be made into a crew member and it will be up to them to recruit or try to turn people to join their faction whether it be the Wolves or Vampires or Theives. It's all up to you and it's all up to the fight.

So PM me or Draka and let us know if you are interested. Also if you have any questions send them our way, or any suggestions, we're very open and very new so let us know your thoughts.

Please and Thank You.

XxX Anything Goes XxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:56 pm
Currently need-
Mercenary Leader  

MichiokoXIII
Captain

Evaded_Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 pm
vampire clan faction leader Drake Drakimir  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:06 pm
Okie Dokie.

Understand beforehand that being a faction leader means that the vampire clan within Invictus city is now your domain and you control it. It is up to you to recruit your own members and make your own alliances or enemies. We except the Vampire Clan to have made some improvements in atleast a weeks time. Good Luck. And Have Fun. 4laugh

XxX Anything Goes XxX  

MichiokoXIII
Captain

scooper930

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:59 pm
ninja Hey just wondering if i could be the mercanary leader. I am a little confused about what i am doing here, so if you could PM me some details and explanation, or just post that would be AWESOME thanks. Hope to RP soon bye!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:50 pm
I would gladly like to be by myself...adn if I kill the leaders take some poeple into a...well a rebellion against all of the leaders. -smiles- Like a bad guy in a way to the way of life that the leaders have and create a new world if I should succeed.  

Hiro Korigashine

4,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

MichiokoXIII
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:56 pm
That'll work.

I want the Chaos! Be a rebel and turn people against their own faction leaders, thus gaining the faction tiself and after that you can turn it to whatever you want, or even destroy it.

Good Luck. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:00 pm
Ok thanks biggrin dont worry chaos is very easy with my character.  

Hiro Korigashine

4,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Hiro Korigashine

4,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:01 pm
If you could please make me a crew I have donated money for a sub forum for Rebels.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:37 pm
Hello, I'm Snyper, the newcomer to this humble aboad whee and I was just wondering if I could create a new faction. I'll pay for the Forum too. My faction will be the simple fact of an Assassin faction. Here's the example.

The Third League
Wish death apon our enimies, And ensure prosperity of our allies
Welcome to the Brotherhood ... Brotherhood of Shadows

In this faction, we do hits for our allies while also fighting the war in a Gurilla Warfare like fashion. I hope you'll accept my proposal smile  

SnYp3r LCM

TheVulgarUnicorn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:43 pm
i figured assassins (like my char) would end up goin towards the thieves and the merc's.

Also if you take his assassins fraternity thing, we dont HAVE to go to it to be an assassin correct?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:49 pm
Sounds much like the thieves faction or mercenary faction...But it will be considered.  

Victor Black256

SnYp3r LCM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:51 pm
I don't think you'll have to ... an assassin is an assassin no matter who they pledge their alliegence to. However, my idea is EVERYBODY in the THIRD LEAGUE is an assassin. Not just a couple here and there. They only pull hits for friends and are loyal to their allies. That's the type of faction I had in mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:53 pm
If we happen to see Assassins become a popularity it will be considered.  

Victor Black256

Gothic Sporks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:57 pm
Your talking about adding factions when there's barely any people to fill the already existing.  
Invictus City

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff