Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:25 pm
Skye squealed out a gasp (right in Loren's hear, which made him grimace), and she dashed to Misato's side.
"Are you alright? What happened?! You're bleeding!" she exclaimed in a rushed statement, tenderly examining his chest.
"Where is Damien?" Loren asked sharply in a cold voice. "What has he done?"

"Hypnos!" Hades exclaimed, surprised. He had not seen the minor god in centuries, along side with hearing his voice, which is why had not recognized it.
"And you want Dyonisus'....his soul?" he asked, furrowing his brow.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:15 pm
Axel shook his head and stuttered "I-I-I don't k-k-know..." it moved and he stomped on it a few times for good measure. Looking at Raen he shuddered and gently pulled her into a hug.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:44 pm
((Their shall be a post here by, tomorrow! emotion_omnomnom ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:35 pm
((Hopefully Teto Kasane won't mind this idea: I was thinking about moving this Rp to my own Guild, Ombre della notte. I think I can speak for everyone in this rp when I say that we've ahd some good times here *despite the fact of it's random shut down.... but that shall be avenged!* We can either start all over or give a Chapter Summary or "Previously on Greek Mythology: Reincarnations...". What do you gys think?))  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items