Reply Passport Japan日本のパスポート
Need some help to get to Japan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hisoka-kaminalover12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 pm
I'm working on raising money so i can go to Japan this summer. i have to raise $7,850 by the end of March so i can get into this exchange program. anyone got ideas of how to raise money? im good with any ideas so tell me what you think. Verbal support would be nice too. no haters please, if you dont want to help then dont waste your time writing nasty comments. Thanks 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:11 am
Are you still in school? If you are, you should try and work in the evenings at a good place, and/or try and make some sort of arrangement with your parents, that they help you with a part of the costs. If you're not in school, just try to work as much as you can, as $7,850 is a lot of money.  

-Srchng-4-Ext-

6,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

tetokasane36

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:26 pm
Have you tried looking for a part time job? See if you can find a place that will maybe loan you some money, or get you a job.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:53 pm
IF you are still in school you should see if your school has some sort of exchange program..and if you want to go short term then sadly a job is your best bet. And try finding cheaper tickets.  

Tai Yukimura
Crew

Gabby_lover19

3,750 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:26 pm
If you're still in school, a part time job is good. If you live somewhere that's warm for that time of year, mowing grass is good, if it's cold, shoveling snow. And if you can, there are exchange programs available. Good luck, I'm sure you can do it! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:03 pm
It's March, out of curiosity how's your savings going?

I worked at the DMV for a few years and made around 10k, and I wish I would have saved it towards my Japan fund but my parents needed it for a down payment on a house so I lent it to them. They're paying me back, which is good because I can't work now that I'm going after my major. (Nursing) One day in the future I'll get to Japan, and pay off student loans. An extra shift every now and than and on holidays should take care of it.  

Catherine

8,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items