Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] A Place of Growth | Taki Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----something fell from the roof of the cavern, and my hand went to the hilt at my right hip. It landed in the shallow Where it had fallen from almost instantly covered in mushrooms again, and what had actually fallen... I looked down at the water again, to the object jutting slightly out of the water. Unsure if it was safe to touch the water--I guessed not, since we'd been informed the water was contaminated--I drew the katana from over my left shoulder, and used the tip to maneuver the chunk of something closer to me for a better look.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 6 0 0
α c :: 1 0 0 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AandOE

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:38 pm
Tao-Benshin

In trying to maneuver the shell closer, Kaileer's katana would scrape off a bunch of the mushrooms that coated the lighter side, causing some of the fungi to float around the surface of the cave's water. Up close, the shell appears to have more than one layer, with the light green turning much darker the further away from the mushrooms it gets. On this particular shell, the brown mushrooms have given way to three other colors, and boy howdy do they look tasty. Simply being in the cave meant that a lot of delicious fungal odors wafted about, to a slightly dizzying degree. If Kaileer wanted to pick up the shell, his katana had scraped off enough of the dry, out of water part to grasp.

Outside the cave, the morning sun had already risen, and sounds of a bustling, merry village could be heard.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----тhe stench of the place was becoming overbearing, even with my face covered. I needed to leave as soon as possible. I maneuvered the piece of shell out of the water as far as possible, and pulled my jacket sleeve over my hand before reaching down to pick it up. Better safe than sorry. If I had to burn the jacket later because of this, it wouldn't matter much; I needed new clothes anyway. I didn't want to find out if the shell would have the same effect as the mushrooms. Out of the water, I scraped the rest of the fungi off, holding my breath with them in such close proximity. With the mushrooms gone the shell lost its glow, but it didn't matter much. I didn't even have a vague idea of what it could be.
-----Running out of breath, I shook the water off of the shell before retreating from the cavern back out into the daylight--wait, what? Eyes wide, my gaze shot to the sky. How was the sun up already? Unnerved, I stashed the shell in my bag. Away from the mushrooms, I took the chance to breathe some fresh air before heading back into the village. I wasn't sure what sort of importance the shell held, but perhaps it could help in some way.

[Exits to Office]

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 6 0 0
α c :: 1 0 0 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:08 pm
User Image
Isamaru Ichicune

Isamaru Ichicune had in all honesty never made it over to the waterfalls of Kirigakure. The towering falls had a mist of their own and help a peaceful atmosphere to the surrounding areas. Isamaru strolled about the area and wasn't really turning up anything. The Mist chunin stared into the waterfall. "It'd be so cliche if the problems of the village were hidden behind a waterfall." Isamaru said to no one in particular. He had a strange feeling in his gut and tredded on the rocks a little more gently. He wouldn't fall naturally, and still he was super careful. Not that he wasn't already sopping wet from the rain and the fact he could breath on water was causing his paranoia but something about this area was strange. "Yuki had it out for me, this place is ka-ree-peee." The noisy ninja mentioned looking down upon the rocks at the bottom of the falls. "Jumping from here would be too much fun." He said with a grand smile.

| ~ |Kirigakure | ~ | Chunin | ~ | Ninjutsu, Ninjutsu | ~ | Chakra: 630/630 | ~ | Place of growth/waterfall | ~ |

AandOE

Count-Swagula

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:23 pm
Count-Swagula

The problems of the village weren't, of course, simply behind a waterfall, but out on display everywhere. The Hyouton ice that Isamaru had been sent to find still existed: the waterfall's entrance was bridged over to behind it, and the caves were still covered fully in the ice, as if preserved. Surely the ice would have melted by now, but who could tell how long any of the time lengths were with the rapid sun rise and sun sets? If Isamaru decided to poke around at the fungi within the cave, he'd find them simply irresistible. They looked so delicious and so very tempting, as if a food version of Aphrodite had decided to descend on to his palate.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:06 pm
User Image
Isamaru Ichicune

Hanging upside down from a tree using chakra to hold himself there, Isamaru wracked his brain to think of what Yuri had been sending him out to actually do. He finally remembered it was a certain Ice that formed by the waterfall. "Hoyuton Ice!" Isamaru called out to no one but himself, but that ever so small misfire in his attention span cut his chakra off of his feet and sent him falling down into the water. With a splash Isamaru rose from the water only to be pummeled by the falling water. "Ow, Ow, OW!" Isamaru complained as water smacked him on the top of his head. The clumsy ninja swam with much proficiency, as any accomplished mist shinobi could to the other side of the fall to see the cave. Isamaru shivered slightly as the air grew bitter and cold. Isamaru saw the caves were very much filled with Ice. Climbing up onto the ledge Isamaru began to ponder how he could extract a chunk of the said Ice. Isamaru felt something on the ground tickle his toes and a beautiful aroma filled his nose. "Ah, what have we here." The mist Chunin said oh so sweetly. Glancing at the delectable, treats naturally growing out of the ground Isamaru had a tough choice to make. "A smart shinobi shouldn't eat strange vegetation." Isamaru said turning back to his work. The creature of temptation Isamaru was he picked up a mushroom and opened wide. "A wise Shinobi lives off the land." Isamaru said eating the mushroom in one bite before turning back to work. Maybe a few clones and a well placed kunai would do it.

| ~ |Kirigakure | ~ | Chunin | ~ | Ninjutsu, Ninjutsu | ~ | Chakra: 630/630 | ~ | Place of growth/waterfall | ~ |

AandOE

Count-Swagula

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:56 pm
Count-Swagula

Isamaru had succumbed to temptation, but was rewarded by the most delicious tastes ever to behold. More and more he would want to eat them, even after engorging himself on them. Eating so much to pass out would cause a dip in chakra and stamina levels (-5%), but would allow him to gain some needed rest. Either way, of being able to stay awake or not, he'd find himself slowly turning purple, with the most purple patches now sprouting the same mushrooms that he had just eaten. A certain want, too, came over as Isamaru's goals changed to wanting to both eat more of the fungi, and to make others eat the fungi as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image
Isamaru Ichicune

Isamaru felt better and more hungry than he did in ages. Isamaru sampled food from all over and tried a few exotic mushrooms in his time, although this one had to take the cake. Isamaru quickly summoned up a clone of himself and put him to work. Meanwhile Isamaru dashed through the cave and ate to his hearts content whilst his clone began mining for Ice. He rolled up Isamaru's coat and used it to store the cracked Ice. "Mission accomplishment!" Isamaru said in a frenzy His belly was swollen up as big as his appetite and the chunin began to slow down. But oh they were so good. By this time the young shinobi was practically all purple and walking back to his shadow clone he finally noticed. "Those mushrooms were some strange kind of mushroom!" Isamaru and the clone said in unison "Oh s**t, oh christ!" Isamaru grabbed the coat from the clone and rushed out of the cave, he wanted other people to eat them too. Maybe Yuri could help out the frantic shinobi. Isamaru would rush through the land and back to the office. Slowly though, because he was on a full belly.

(Used Kage Bushin No jutsu)
(Chakra -5%)

AandOE

Count-Swagula

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:42 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"My life is an oxymoron..."

Village: Kirigakure
Class: Ninjutsu//Sensor
Chakra Pool: 405/460
Bloodline: Yōton [Lava Release]
Techniques used:
Mission:

User Image

Kameko arrived to the waterfall and smiled. She took a seat under a tree nearby, and soon laid down and curled her knees into her chest. That was her favorite way to rest. Kameko lay awake, calmed by the splash of the waterfall. With all this chaos in the village, it was good that she was able to relax a bit. Kameko tucked down her head and began to snooze, oblivious of her surroundings, though she did sleep lightly. Kameko's hair glistened in the moist air, and it covered some parts of her face. The location would make one think that she would be cool, but her body became really warm when she rested. The ground and general area around her rose up twenty degrees, and the grass around her burned slightly. A small 'coo' could be heard as she slept.

User Image

"I find it funny that I was born with blue eyes"

"They glisten and gleam, which is amazing, but.."

"They're swollen with hatred"

Azzuro Skyde

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:56 am
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two

↙╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗↘
←┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

Ryou was on his way to the waterfalls, Suoh was hot on his tail as Ryou arrived at the pool of water. The edge of the water was not so peaceful, as the village reset once more, mushrooms would begin to grow slowly again! Ryou got to the waterfalls and noticed a girl sleeping around the waters edge, he went up and it was Kameko! One of his closest friends and best teammate, he walked over and looked to the sides of the water, seeing the mushrooms already forming on the shores. Ryou looked behind him to see Suoh "Hold up I know her, I'll introduce you." Ryou walked over to Kameko and saw the burnt grass around her, he knelt down and her the small sound she was letting escape while she slept, he smirked and put the gas mask on the top of his head. He did not pull it over his face as he came down to Kameko's level almost and snapped his fingers a few times, he smiled at her and waited for her to wake up. "Hey Kameko, so this is where ya' been, well wee have a mission to do now here." He pulled out the additional gas mask he'd grabbed from the Office and handed it out for Kameko take.

←┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→
↖╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝↗

- - I'm not from this land yet, - -
- - I feel like I belong here... - -
- - Why look to the past, when time is ever present? - -
- - Because things cannot be changed... - -

AC :: 3,000 [Chuunin Rank, non-Official]
Ryo :: 1,600
Eye Color :: Black Eyes [ In-active Sharingan ]
Chakra Lvl :: [ 255 cP ] + [ 15 cP ] = [ 270 cP ] out of [ 360 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 310 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 310 sP ] out of [ 310 sP ]
Jutsu's ::

Reductions :: [1] Post faster for Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu
Active Attributes ::
Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
Oracle: The character, through a special talent given at birth, can naturally sense chakra around them. The user can sense chakra around them up to a 5 yard radius without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 yards every time the user ranks up. Additionally, sensory techniques do not take up ninjutsu technique slots.

AandOE

Huntress Kitteh

Selecao Number Nine

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"My life is an oxymoron..."

Chakra Pool: 420/460
Techniques used:
Mission:

User Image

Kameko rolled over and groaned as she heard someone snapping at her. She opened her eyes once she heard the familiar voice. Ryou. She yawned and sat up, the heat around her fading back to the normal temperature. "Oi, Ryou~kun?" she yawned. She listened to him explain that they had a mission here. She rolled her eyes and stretched, looking up at the gas mask that Ryou was handing her. "Mission, huh? I suppose I can help out." she said, standing up and patting off her skirt. After that she brushed her hair back with her hands. Finally, the lava princess took hold of the gas mask. She looked towards the other male, behind Ryou. "Who's your friend, Ryou?" she asked.

User Image

"I find it funny that I was born with blue eyes"

"They glisten and gleam, which is amazing, but.."

"They're swollen with hatred"

Azzuro Skyde

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ryou looked at Kameko as she got up to go for the mission and groaned. time was passing lightning fast! As she got up the day turned to night and it was already closer to the time of reset than madness in the night. The mushrooms spread like a flame on a gasoline trail and spread, Ryou's eyes widened and he looked to Suoh as Kameko asked about him. the time was close to reset, however their mission was being held up... "This is Suoh Dai, he's a Genin like us, but there's no time! Our mission is to burn and rid of all the mushrooms here, collect shells that are growing on natural goods, and overall watch the spread of the mushrooms. Don't eat them! I-if you didn't know already..." Ryou burst through emotions of control, then display a loud yell as he said 'dont eat them!'

Ryou pulled down his gas mask and got ready...

AC :: 3,000 [Chuunin Rank, un-Official]
Chakra Lvl :: [ 270 cP ] + [ 15 cP ] = [ 285 cP ] out of [ 360 cP ]

Oracle: The character, through a special talent given at birth, can naturally sense chakra around them. The user can sense chakra around them up to a 5 yard radius without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 yards every time the user ranks up. Additionally, sensory techniques do not take up ninjutsu technique slots. [ 10 Yards so far for Ryou! ]

AandOE

Huntress Kitteh

Selecao Number Nine

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:46 pm
User Image

It was fortunate he wore a mask, otherwise Ryou would have seen the definite downturn of his lips when he spotted the girl dozing at their destination 'A guest...' He thought drearily as he pressed on behind his friend. He wasn't in the mood to meet new people...but it seemed he would be forced to. Once introductions were made Suoh nodded her way in confirmation. With no pleasantries exchanged beyond the minimum he adjusted his gas mask and set about getting to work. While he may have been out for a portion of the excitement he had witnessed first hand what happened if someone where to eat the mushrooms. If Ryou were to fall victim he was uncertain if he had the ability to bring down the Uchiha...

After a moment of pondering, he turned back to the two "Hold on. In case something was to happen and one of us was to fall victim to it's toxin, I believe we should all state a weakness the other two can exploit in order for them to detain ourselves in case of said event" Any paranoia the other two would feel at this request would be understandable, after all, who wants to reveal their weaknesses. After a moment of contemplation, though, they would find the request logical. They were comrades, and should know each others weaknesses as well as strengths. If they were in the field together they should know how to take up for each other as well as possible take down each other "I will go first. If I were to be poisoned by this and attack...get close to me. My Taijutsu is not very good, so if you can near me, you beat me. Simple as that"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxAPPEARANCE • ( x ) LOCATIONTo Waterfall FEELINGWeary. . SOME NOISEAll I Want!xxxx
xxxxxxxxx[ My mask is | Always on.

xxxxxxxxx[ Hanging with | Ryou and Stranger

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTechs used | . . . . . | . . . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMission | . . . . . | ? - Rank | 000 / 000 Words

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:11 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"My eyes are misnomers..."

Advancement Credit: 3,050
Chakra Pool: 420/460
Techniques used:
Mission:

User Image

Kameko eyes glanced over to Suoh as Ryou introduced him. She looked back to Ryou when his voice rang out, saying not to eat the mushrooms. Why would she eat them? Mushrooms were utterly disgusting. Kameko turned to Suoh as he expressed his idea. Her eyes narrowed a bit, and the slight area around her rose in temperature. She didn't like him already, he rubbed her the wrong way. She could tell that he had a similar personality to her, serious. "Ahh? Weaknesses?" she said, touching her neck slightly. She had a scarf around it, hiding some still fresh scars, that her only friend knew about. "Well, I am with you, Suoh." she said, putting emphasis on his name. "I too, am not good at close combat. But..if Ryou were to attack, I'd just have to burn a bit of his skin off to get him back.." she said, referring to her lava, which Suoh obviously had no idea about.

User Image

"To be honest, I'm really kind and caring..."

"But ever since mom left me.."

"There's only been one person to earn my trust..."

Azzuro Skyde

Selecao Number Nine

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:52 am
User ImageUser Image

EH?! What! What was this about turning on each other? Well they were working around the mushrooms, which had been reportedly... interesting in nature. Ryou didn't like the idea to much, however he did understand the premise and respected it fully, for it was from an ally of his. As Kameko spoke of hers after Suoh, it seemed Ryou was the option for both of them if they turned, however, Ryou's was different. "I'm good at sensing chakra, however my Doton Jutsu use is weak, if you can trap me, I'm done." Ryou did have the Doton Element for his two, but it was incredibly weak and his Katon was much stronger, using Doton other than for travel seemed irrelevant to him. Ryou looked to Kameko and smirked "Your Lava ropes would work excellent haha!" Ryou looked to Suoh, he was already wearing a mask. Suoh was an interesting guy... he though in a different way than others... Much different than Ryou, himself.

Ryou's black eyes looked to Suoh as he had his arms crossed and his chest out, he took a deep breath and exhaled. Ryou grabbed a jar and grabbed a few mushrooms, placing them inside. He then went up to some of the shells on the walls, and rocks of the water fall, his bandages grew damp from the spray of the water from the Waterfall, he stood tall breaking off some of the shells and then putting them in the same jar.

Ryou turned and now that the first part of the mission -the collection-, was done. The team would focus on another part now, "Now that we got those out there, lets burn all these mushrooms and report back after!" Ryou looked up to the sky, it was day turning to night now, the mushrooms were on everything... Ryou pulled down his gas mask and placed it over his entire face. He put the jar away into his bag and placed it down at his feet when he got back to the group. "Let's take back our village from these Mushrooms!" Ryou grew excited and began to gather tremendous amounts of Katon chakra into his belly, he was gathering chakra for a skill. He performed a Tiger handsign and held it, he closed his eyes and the flames began to bellow in his gut. Ryou took in a deep breath and changed his handsign to Dragon. He released his hands and brought his hand up to his mouth as he placed his index finger and thumb into a circle formation. The technique that Ryou was trying to do was the Karuyuu Endan, or the Fire Dragon Flame Projectile Technique. The chakra in Ryou gut pushed up and expelled out his mouth, giving a red gleam to everything in the area. He blew out and expelled the flames onto the beds of mushroom, watching them burn... what did they smell like he wondered? Kebabs? Roasted Mushrooms? Dirt?
Karuyuu Endan [ Fire Dragon Flame Projectile ] Learned

AC :: 3,000 [Chuunin Rank, un-Official]
Chakra Lvl :: [ 285 cP ] - [ 20 cP ] = [ 265 cP ] out of [ 360 cP ]

Karyuu Endan [ Fire Dragon Flame Projectile ]
Official Description: Katon • Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The Shinobi does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.
Guild Description: See official description.

Oracle: The character, through a special talent given at birth, can naturally sense chakra around them. The user can sense chakra around them up to a 5 yard radius without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 yards every time the user ranks up. Additionally, sensory techniques do not take up ninjutsu technique slots. [ 10 Yards so far for Ryou! ]

AandOE

Huntress Kitteh

Selecao Number Nine

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out