emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:10 am
Let me tell you a story

The kingdom of lorque was a big place with many inhabitants, Lorque was divided equally betweeen four races, The
humans, strong and brave, the elves, swift and clever, the Zeto, scheming and secretive and the floras Beautiful yet unscurpulous, they all lived in peace until very recently when the humans attacked Zeto and forced them to scatter dragging the whole country into pointless war.

Now the humans rule and have forced the others into slavery only the elf clan remain strong and are planning to stop the humans terrible rule and restore peace to the land.

Rules:
1.) I am lord of the roleplay, my word is law I made this world and have made a short storyline that I would like to loosely follow and when it is done I will notify someone sensible to continue the main story, no changing the subject!
2.) I will allow language to a limit, when I think it is getting to err...Vulgar I will stop it!
3.) profiles pmed to me titled "Lorque" anything else will not be added okay
4.) if you want a part as a main or in the human or elf royal family you must audition via pm
5.) romance is nice but not the gooey s**t from tv!
6.) I am saying no to gay/lesbian until I know if I can allow it
7.) have fun!

main parts:

Martin: GothicGrave13
A human exile

Miku:
the gentle sister of Martin

Morgan: Emirichou
a Zeto slave who escaped, he is hiding something...
personality: snappy, sharp, independent, secretive, short tempered
history: the first seven years of his life were spent with his own kind, he's been having prophetic dreams and visions longer than he can remember, he was curious and inquisitive as a young child, always ready to help. His life was good until the day the humans attacked, they killed his father and burned the forest where he lived, those that were not killed were forced into slavery, he was among them, he was made to work in a human fort based near the elf city, fixing the soldiers armour and other things, e was frequently abused by general leon, who wanted Morgan to tell his future, who refused every time, it seemed to drain all the happiness out of him. One night he managed to escape the fort and ran as far away as he could, he soon came across Martin and Miku, and joined them in restoring peace, or rather, to get his revenge.
appearance: longish messy white hair, very large grey eyes, very pale, slightly blue skin, grey shirt and trousers and a long black hood
class: mage
anything else: he can't read or write (I have left some stuff out of his history)

Aya:
a floras woman, leader and sole survivor of the floras rebellion

Lun-Zia*: Emirichou
a headstrong elf archer

Raiito*:Emirichou
the ill-healthed, clumsy brother of Lun-zia and Zhu-Ro

Zhu-Ro*:
Sister of Raitto and Lun-Zia, the apprentice of Morgan
username: GothicGrave13
personality: Stubborn, sweet at times, cautious, a bit of a hot-head, takes things a little TOO literally etc.
history:
appearance: short black hair with a few random streaks of gold, silver, and blue, pale skin, violet eyes, a small mole under one eye (her birthmark) that's shaped like a star, long and thin fingers pointy ears, very black black and long eyelashes, usually wears a top that is somewhat form-fitting with a loose skirt that reaches her kneecaps, wears thin footless tights under that, her boots that reach just below her kneecaps, and a small barrette. She usually wears at least one red thing.
class: Apprentice
anything else: Don't mention anything to do with her hair around her.. She absolutely HATES the streaks.

Camilla:
the daughter of Aya

Vitani: Emirichou
personality: Vitani is mocking and snarky, violent and determined, she is known for her sharp tongue and ready scorn
history: Vitani is from a downtrodden clan of elves, she was born with what is called "god eyes" a rare trait which has been used for bad things in the past, when in use, anyone other than Vitani seems to be moving in slow motion and to them, she is moving at a very high speed, also with her eyes shut she can see the world in negative, with pressure points on people or items of interest shine and stand out. Her clan despise the other races and are plotting to kill leon, which she strongly agrees with. The clan have destroyed several minor settlements. She is currently camping out with her clan outside of the elf city, ready to ambush anyone who leaves
appearance: Vitani has light brown hair, electric blue eyes
class: God eyes
anything else: Vitani means war demon

Shetani:
Vitani's elder sister

The elf royal family:

(the royal family have * beside their name, including mains)
King halis*:
the dying king of the elf clan

Queen Allixa*:
the plotting elf queen out to kill her children

the human royal family:

King Kor*:
The harsh, rude and rich king

Princess kaiya*:
his spoiled daughter

princess Vartha*:
the daughter the king likes to forget, the fly on the wall for the heros

I will play random minors XD

OC skeleton:

username:
character name:
history:
appearance: no pics, description only
class: mage, soldier ect
anything else:

Accepted profiles:

username: Emirichou
character name: Auburn
personality: detached, crys a lot, doesn't think much of herself. yet curious, kind, and easily amused
history: she is one of the few elves who can become an animal, she was hated by the clan because of the way she was born and her parents, she is the Queen's daughter with a human who was a bloodthirsty muderer. she lived the most part of her childhood unaware of this and being told by the queen her parents died, she became fast friends with Lun-Zia and Zhu-Ro, they used to sneak out of the palace to play with her. Until one day the Queen caught them and told her children to keep away from the "child of sin" at first Auburn didn't understand but it opened her eyes to the dirty looks people gave her and soon made her aware of what really happened, her friendship with the princesses withered, she bagan to hate them, because even though they were half sisters, she wasn't treated with the same respect as they were, and she made sure she would prove herself the best Warrior her Clan had ever seen.
appearance: no pics, long Auburn hair (hence her name Auburn) one eye has a scar over it, red and orange patterned silk dress with red rope ties, matching sleeves,stockings and butterfly patterned red boots.
as a wolf she has light brown fur with Auburn hair-like fur with Emerald green eyes (one always closed with a scar over it) a leather strap tied around a thick strand of her hair-fur with some red beads, she has darker brown stockings on her paws and stripes up her tail.
class: Beast
anything else: an injury during her childhood made her blind in one eye

Announcements:

I am now allowing images for profiles!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:36 am
opening paragraph:

"Father I must speak with you!"
Lun-Zia walked briskly over to her father's deathbed
"if it is abut those intruders, I don't want to hear"
"these people can help us!"
"they can help us with nothing, years ago you would 'ave killed them on sight..."
"Years ago the streets we're lit, we we're well fed, an' we wouldn't have to scavange at the edge of a crumbling city, our way o' life is dying!"
"our way o' life is immortal..."
"pardon me for interupting this friendly chat"
Lun-Zia spun around to see the zeto boy who came with the group of warriors,her father's guards ran forward in a defensive row, The zeto flung them aside with a flick of his wrist, he continued forward "but I do beleive you aren't telling your daughter as much as you know" he smiled in a sinister way I guess what my father said was true, the cold winds of the north blow over every zeto heart, what does he mean?
"father?"

"tell her about the deal you made with the humans"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:54 pm
"deal? what deal?" Lun-Zia looked confuzed, the king looked away
"tell her"
the king sighed "I offered the human's half o' our hunting grounds in exchange for our protection"
"and that's why you lot are surviving, this little deal of your father's has been going on for a very long time" morgan said "your not strong, or brave, you elves are cowards!" he turned around "and someone else is listening in on us"
((GothicGrave13 that's you!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:44 pm
Zhu-Ro sighed. She knew that this would happen. She quickly opened the door, and stepped in, closing it behind her. "Half? If I was the king, I would settle for a fourth. It's a huge chunk if it's a fourth." she said, then stopped talking. "I should probably shut up." she grumbled, and ran a hand through her hair, the gold and silver streaks catching the sunlight, shimmering a bit. "Hi, dad, hi sis. Hi, Morgan and people I do not know." she said, then walked over to her dad, turned around, and pointed at the zeto man. "And you shouldn't go into people's houses and shout insults about them. It's rude, dumb, and it'll just show that you have a big ego, Morgan." she grumbled, obviously not in a good mood.  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:32 am
The king looked at his younger daughter and said nothing, Morgan gave Zhu-Ro a long cold stare "maybe the snobby, streaky haired stuck up little princess should keep her loud mouth shut, before it lands her in hot water, you have no right to question your father's rediculous antics" he said in a rather babying tone, Lun-Zia gave a loud low laugh "and I suppose mister 'High and Mighty I know better than anyone else who throws all manners out of the window' thinks it's okay to question my father's decision however ludicrous it may be" it was clear she was daring the Zeto to go on and giving her thoughts on her father's deal, she was secretly horrified at how much of their land her father had given away
"she doesn't know how good she's got it..."
Lun-Zia's sharp ears picked up this little 'thought out loud' of morgan's, at first she thought he was jealous, but the more she thought about it, he sounded sad, and longing "I suggest you leave before this get's more serious than it needs to be"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:37 pm
"Maybe the snobby, streaky haired stuck up little princess should keep her loud mouth shut, before it lands her in hot water, you have no right to question your father's rediculous antics." Zhu-Ro's mouth twitched at the comment about her hair. "What did you say about my hair?" she hissed. By this time, her whole face had been twisted into an image of anger, and her whole body was itching to rip Morgan's head off. "I dare you to say that again!" she shrieked, then lunged at Morgan scratching him on the cheek with her nails. "How many times have I told you to NEVER, under ANY circumstances, to mention the streaks?!?" she shouted, then lunged at him again. "I suggest you leave before this get's more serious than it needs to be." Her sister said. Zhu-Ro shot her sister an angry look. "Oh, no. He is not leaving until I claw his face off." she hissed.  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:58 am
"gladly" Morgan saidpushing the elf further away and touched the scrach she had left he knew how much Zhu-Ro hated her streaks "snobby, streaky haired stuck up little princess, think you can claw my head off?" his hand lit up with a smoky black flame "I'd like to see you try!" Lun-zia stood inbetween her sister and Morgan "now now theres no need te start fighting!" she turned and winked at her sister, smiling "cus we all know who'll win" she turned to Morgan "and you, have a hell of a lot o' nerve to come here without being invited, you deserve a good floggin'"
"damn straight"
Lun-Zia turned again to see her younger brother, Raiito, leaning against the large wood doors, Paler than usual.
Despite being the youngest, he was to take the throne after his father passed on, it is the tradition that the eldest son, or the only in this case, should rule, much to the anger of the queen, and the annoyance of Lun-Zia, who was the eldest, speaking of the queen, Lun-Zia had noticed she was a lot Happier than usual, despite this dark time, Lun-Zia suspected it was because of the dying king. "you shouldn't be here" Lun-zia said still fuming, her brother looked taken aback "what did I do?" he took a step forwards, stumbling slightly. "You didn't do anything" The king rasped "and you" he pointed a shaky finger at morgan "like my daughter said, LEAVE!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:42 pm
"You. Are. Going. Down. Morgan!" she shouted, then punched him in the face and kicked him out the door. "All better!" she said cheerily, then gave her brother a hug. "You shouldn't be out of bed, you know that." Sighing, she sat down in a chair. "Sometimes I wish Morgan would drop dead." she grumbled, then bit her lip. "That was insensitive." she mumbled, then kissed her father on the head. "I love you dad."  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:17 am
"yeah I know" Raiito said "but I saw that weird girl again, y'know, the one you used to be friends with, the one with pretty long hair, gingery brown" Lun-zia sighed "Auburn" one of the reasons she hated her mother was the fact that she never told them about their half sister, which lead to the destruction on their friendship with Auburn, and her sudden burning passion to be better than everyone.
"she threatened to set fire to the palace, with her magic" Raiito said "and I believe she'll try"
the king touched her daughter's hand "Don't worry, these are hard times, I don't blame ye" he chuckled "that boy is worse than ye mother for bein' spiteful"
((srry for the lack of colour, won't come up today XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:45 pm
Zhu-Ro gave a grim smile. "Yeah, Morgan is... but seriously? I will have no qualms about pulling Auburn's hair out and such." she grumbled, then sat there wondering why she became Morgan decided to crash in the elf kingdom in the first place.  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:49 pm
((she isn't his apprentice yet, they have to leave first, also you made a typo, morgan is a boy XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:50 pm
emiri-chou
((she isn't his apprentice yet, they have to leave first, also you made a typo, morgan is a boy XD))

Oops. I'll edit it. And can I findf a picture for Zhu-Ro that somewhat meets the description?  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:55 am
((you can, I don't have time to post right now))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:50 pm
OOC: thanks!  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:28 am
Lun-Zia snorted " I have nothing against Auburn, it's mother!" she turned at a sound, another snort, like her own. The queen had walked into the room "you should loathe Auburn, she's filthy scum, tainting our family name" she cast a cold glance at her children, her frosty gaze landed on her husband "still holding on dear?" she said "dear" as if it meant "poison", The queeen continued towards her husband, nearly knocking over Raiito as she passed, she stopped and studied him for a while, Lun-Zia swore she saw a glimmer of hate in her eyes she wants us all out of the way Lun-Zia thought, she was still pondering whether or not to leave with the travellers, The queen stopped and turned "I wish to speak with you my dear" she said as sweetly as she could manage, Raiito looked skeptic but followed, with an uneasy glance at his sisters.
---
Morgan Stamped his foot angrily, he paced outside the door like a caged lion "stupid little princess, of all the..." he heared footsteps approaching the door, He dived behind a potted plant, the queen closed the doors behind her son, Morgan growled, Queen Alixa was malicious and sneaky, Morgan had a strong disliking for her, the key reason being that she had suggested he and his companion's execution for tresspassing on elf territory, The queen headed to a room, practically dragging her son behind her, Morgan followed carefully and stood behind the door.
((I wanna get this started sorry for the long wait, I'm giving them a good reason to leave))  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff