Written by Var Bloodvain:

WARNING!! GOD MODE DETECTED

Now, I dont like saying this, and i KNOW Nira doesn't like saying it (She complains all the time), so, for those of you who dont know exactly what this GOD MODE Thing is, i will explain.

Rule Number 1. Do NOT kill something without being told you can

2. Do NOT land a blow on something without letting it, or whoever is playing its part, counter or dodge UNLESS you are told you can

2 and a half. If you see someone else going GOD MODE, do NOT go along with it, but kindly ignore them and tell a crew member. Or Nira.

3. NO SUDDEN STORY LINE CHANGES!!! THE STORY IS NOT ALL ABOUT HOW COOL YOU ARE!

4. If there is an ememy wondering around, or somewhere in hiding, you can't just yell "LOOK, THERE HE IS!!" and cut his head off. It just doesn't work like that.

5. Crew and Captain will be in charge of the timeline and setting. Example, you can not, when we are on the road going someplace, just say "Hey, we're here." And we all magically teleport to our destination.

6. Uhhhhh..... Crap, what was rule 6 again...?

7. Never forget rule 6.

8. Nira is always right

9. If Nira is wrong, see rule 8.

10. NEVER forget rules 6-10 or you will be BANNED ... (hence why Var was gone for so long)

11. HAVE FUN smile

Fighting Guidelines

Now, lately i have been noticing that some of you fight very... Nonspecifically. For example

"I saw your move coming and dodged it."

Now, there are many problems with this, but mostly its the fact that you are not going in depth. Tell us how your person dodged it. Did he simply step out of the way, or did he do a backflip and land on a nearby rock, giving him the advantage of being able to attack from above.

Another example "He swong is sword at her, attampting to disarm her"

.... How does that make any sense? how can you disarm someone by swinging your sword at them? unless you are trying to cut their arm off, this just wouldnt make any sense. "He swong his sword forcefully at the hilt of her katana, attempting to knock the sword from her hand." That makes a little more sense.

What im trying to say is that you need to go into more detail about your attacks, if only so that your opponent can think of a way to fight back. Some of you do a very good job of this. Others.... do not.

Oh, and if you have any questions, post below or talk to Nira or a crew member.

If you have any complaints... Be frieghtened for your life. That is all :]