Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Estate: Kiri Utami's School for the Gifted Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:21 pm
VanillaBear 166
User Image
Hazukan Rionin
(The Black Mirage)
Genin|| || Hyuuton User || Genjutsu || Kirkikagure

"My First Strike...

✖✖✖

Hazukan walked silently into the training grounds. This area was truly a dreary sight. It rained constasntly,everyone knew that,but this placed seemed to be the escence of rain personified. It was depressing to say the least. Hazukan walked down the halls and into the Great Room,looking around. He spotted Kiri first,she always seemed to draw attention to the room. His brow furrowed. He didnt like her, she alwasy tried to be the favorite and stick her nose where it didnt belong. Add that on to the fact that she seemed to have no self-worth and a swelled head from her recent promotion and you got a anti-Hazukan individual all right. Next was a girl that seemed to be wearing a bone for a hat...speaks for itself right? And lastly that brought him to the loner of the group,a man that was obviously Hyuuga. Hazukan liked the Hyuugas, he really did, but most were so stuck in their ways that they could be a little stuffy. He just shrugged and continued in the room without verbally acknowledging anyone. She utterly refused to call Kiri 'sensai' or any other term of superiority for he felt she had not earned nor deserved his respect

✖✖✖

...Is Also My Last"
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Hunting In Forgotten Mist!"♦❄♦❄♦

Kiri smiled "so then your my 3rd student well then come with me were going to the other room" she said taking the ninja into a open room as she smiled "ok then Hazukan tell me what kind of ninja are you trying to become?" she said leaving the real Kiri for the last ninja

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

☯►☯►☯"Rage Controls All Life"☯◄☯◄☯

Zane didn't even have to think about it . He already knew his type was taijutsu. He then said to kiri " I would like Taijutsu training , charka control but over all i want you to show me how i can beat a ninjutsu or Genjtusu type ninja with my taijutsu skills i know i can but i don't want to lose to them. I already know two styles taijutsu The Kanjo-Tekina Ikari style and the Mirror Image style but only stage one of each. He had giving her all she wanted to know.

☯►☯►☯"The Hyuuga Of Rage"☯◄☯◄☯

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:32 pm
In the bright daylight, little Number Nine
Dressed to kill, much like me
Takes a look at the free world behind the gate
Of a castle and escapes.

User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image
*~* Amara Virtanen *~*
*~* Little Number Nine *~*
*~* Genjutsu *~*
*~* Genin of Kirigakure *~*

(Post 1/3) "Oh, sorry. Bye Hazukan! I'll see you later!" Amara smiled and waved to him, taking the ice sculpture as she ran back into the room the clone was at. She set the sculpture down on the ground and began listening intently to what she was saying. The woman nodded her head to show that she understood and went to begin.

Taking a deep breath, Amara began to concentrate on her chakra. This was going to be a completely new experiance. Moving her hands together Amara attempted to make the handseals for the jutsu. However, it seemed she was off on one and the jutsu ended up not working. She stood there for some time waiting for something to happen before she realized it wasn't going to work. "Bother.."

(post 2/3)

Amara wasn't discouraged. Not in the least. This is what practice was all about. And she was determined to make it right. The woman began concentrating on her chakra once again. Taking a deep breath she began working on the handseals once again for the jutsu. Speaking out the name to make sure she didn't forget it. "Raikou Henge no Jutsu!" As Amara said this, she began feeling a tingling sensation all over her body. Unfortunately that was all she got.

Opening up her eyes, Amara looked down at her body, "Hmn...still not good enough huh? Alright then. They say third time is the charm."

(post 3/3)

Amara decided to give it another go. Hopefully this would be all that it took to master the jutsu. The female began concentrating on her chakra once again. She moved her hands together and performed the needed handseals before speaking out "Raikou Henge no Jutsu!" As the female spoke those words, she felt her body tingling, as if she were being shocked all over. Before she knew it, everything was a blur as she transformed into a lightning bolt and started going haywire all over the place.

Now this was taking some effort to control. She finally figured out how to bounce off at the angles that she wished, and before too long she headed straight for Kiri, unsure of how to stop the jutsu other than hitting a target.

Eleven little littermates
Annihilate.
Only Number Nine's not in sight...
Hiding, for the moonlight eats the day
Kisses burn the paperthin wings away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image
Hazukan Rionin
(The Black Mirage)

"My First Strike...

✖✖✖

Hazukan's smile vanished as he was being led into the next room. Really?! He was going to be trained by a clone of someone whom was barely stronger then him in the first place. He rolled his eyes in annoyance and figured he might as well adress the doppleganger"Im not trying to become a ninja,I al ready am one. I know alot of jutsu and know all of by Clans Techniques. I am easily your strongest student"

✖✖✖

...Is Also My Last"

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

(going to rp as 3 different ppl in 3 different areas in my one post trying some thing new get ready)

[clone 2]
Kiri smiled as Zane "so you want to know how to counter these types of ninja eh Zane are you conformable with using your taijutsu and know it inside out before I teach you strategies ageist them?" she asked him in the dojo room 2

[Clone 1]
Kiri smiled as she saw Amara come at her as she reached out and as she passed grabbed her waist as she turned back to normal and smiled "Conrol this a bit better when you get the chance" she said going on to the next part

Kiri then said "good your a fast learner next jutsu is called....

Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching Limb Technique)
Description: An off-shoot of the Electric Overdose Technique, after the user channels a large amount of electricity in to his hand, making the chakra visible, the user can attack a specific body area of his opponent and fire electricity into it once. Whatever area is struck the muscles immediately begin to constrict and twitch in extreme pain and causes the limb to be unable to move.

now I want you to preform this for me" she said to Amara

[Clone 3]
Kiri smiled "really then what would you like me to do then are you suggesting I spar you to find out?" she said with a smile she wanted to know how strong this gennin thought he really was.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image
Hazukan Rionin
(The Black Mirage)

"My First Strike...

✖✖✖

Hazukan's made a wide sweeping gesture with his arms"Be my guest" This was oh so to perfect

✖✖✖

...Is Also My Last"

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

[Clone 3]
"if that is your wish we will spar in the training area follow me" she said vanishing but not to the training area to the real kiri as she took over for her and the real one went to the training grounds for the spar now only clones were at the dojo teaching

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane look at kiri and said " yes i know my styles and i have combined them with my gentle fist styles i am ready to learn what you have to teach " he said while getting into his base gentle fist stance form this stance he could use any style.

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

[Clone 2]
Kiri smiled "ok then I will now show you how to defend agenst ninjutsu and beat ninjutsu users I specialize in this one so be ready ok so when fighting a ninjutsu user know they are ok up close in fights but not the best your main goal is to make it so they dont have time to cast any ninjutsu at all keep on them up close and every time they try to do a jutsu or get away from you go for there hands" she said to the young ninja "now I will do a ninjutsu your goal is to block me from doing it get close and stop me quickly are you ready?" she asked Zane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane nodded he then put his hands together and activated his Byakugan. He was ready for kiri next move.

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:47 am
User ImageUser Image

[Clone 2]
Kiri smiled as she made some hand signs and said "Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique)" as she formed a huge fire ball about the size of her self she got ready to shot it at Zane smiling waiting for him to react to the situation he was in

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image
Hazukan Rionin
(The Black Mirage)

"My First Strike...

✖✖✖

Hazukan's shook his head"Oh heavens no not now. I wish to meet the rest of my team now. Maybe some other time sweetheart" He winked at her and proceded into the room where Amata was training. Merely leaning against a wall and studying her

✖✖✖

...Is Also My Last"

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

the clone heard this and vanished as the student wasnt prepared to fight her attention was now on the other 2 that were there learning

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:34 pm
In the bright daylight, little Number Nine
Dressed to kill, much like me
Takes a look at the free world behind the gate
Of a castle and escapes.

User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image
*~* Amara Virtanen *~*
*~* Little Number Nine *~*
*~* Genjutsu *~*
*~* Genin of Kirigakure *~*

(Post 1/4) Amara looked up to her Sensei and smiled as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Yes Ma'am. I'll work on that more. It's a little hard to control." As the woman told her the next jutsu Amara nodded her head.

"Alright, this one will be fun. Quite useful." She began making the needed handseals for the jutsu and spoke out in a low tone, "Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu!" Amara began concentrating on her chakra. She was finding out how difficult it was just to concentrate on the chakra and channel electricity at the same time. As Amara tried, all she got was a tiny little speck that appeared in her hand.

(post 2/4)

Amara hadn't let go of the chakra or the electricity that she was channeling. The woman was still working on it. Small beads of sweat began to form on her brow but she kept her mind focused. All that focusing was starting to pay off as the electricity in the females hand started to get larger and larger. Unfortunately, it was slow moving and still wasn't enough.

(post 3/4)

The electricity in her hand was nearly complete now. She had been concentrating for almost a half hour just trying to get the right amount of electricity into her hand. The woman still kept her eyes closed and concentrated. She couldn't believe how much harder this was than the others. She had really expected something else. She had expected it to be easy. Well, not super easy, but easier than this.

The ball of electricity was finally to a good enough size. The female took a few deep breaths and held the orb in her hand.

(Post 4/4)

Amara looked to the Clone of Kiri and decided on a limb to fire the jutsu at. She decided on her left leg. The female then unleashed the jutsu at her target, hoping that it would atleast hit so she could see the effects of it. Though she doubted that it would harm the clone too much.

Amara suddenly got the feeling that someone was watching her. She turned her head slightly and saw Hazukan standing there and watching her. She didn't understand why he was doing such a thing, but she said nothing either. She really didn't know what she could say.

Eleven little littermates
Annihilate.
Only Number Nine's not in sight...
Hiding, for the moonlight eats the day
Kisses burn the paperthin wings away

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

"your doing fine there Amara well lest move on to the last jutsu?" she said reading off the list "ok then the next jutsu is called....

Dendou Enmu no Jutsu (Electric Fog Technique)
Description: A two part technique that can cover a large amount of area or hit one person specifically, first performing a few hand seals the shinobi blankets the area in a natural, cloudy fog ending his first post. The fog in itself is not very thick, one could essentially see through it and very much fight as if they were not in fog at all. However once this fog has been summoned the Cloud-Nin, now on his next post, is able to fire at one target or a number of targets indirectly by sending an electrical current through the droplets of condensed water that composes this fog essentially creating a series of small, but powerful, electrical shocks and as such vaporizing the fog. These shocks essentially can cause physical debilitation and at worse unconsciousness.
Note: The first part of this technique can be essentially avoided if fog exists in the immediate vicinity or Kirigakure no Jutsu (by way of ninjutusu) has been used. However by performing this technique by such methods will cause the essential water vapors to disappear. If done by method of Kirigakure no Jutsu, the technique still occurrs and the mist is still very debilitating but it is unable to maintain the charge for the jutsu to be used via the Kirigakure again, and as such, fog must be created for the user to perform the jutsu again." as she watched Amara do this jutsu she smiled

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces