Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Hypnosis Art? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:12 pm
NeoSilverThorn
Lord Burn
Again, if you just mention the name, that'd probably be fine.

They Hypnopics Collective. Very much NSFW, since it's a dedicated adult gallery. The closest thing I have to a favorite artist would be Tabico, who keeps a gallery there.

Heck, I have a small gallery there, and most are caption jobs. So...yeah.
Oh yeah. I'm a member there too. :p

Frequently good stuff, though one does have to sift from time to time.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:55 am
Lord Burn
NeoSilverThorn
Lord Burn

They Hypnopics Collective. Very much NSFW, since it's a dedicated adult gallery. The closest thing I have to a favorite artist would be Tabico, who keeps a gallery there.

Very true; I frequently thank God for the search function in the gallery. I also tend to lurk on its forums these days more than actively participate. (Mostly because I'm at school half the time, and don't care much to be online when I'm not.) I do recommend checking out the Games section there, some of that stuff is actually pretty good.  

NeoSilverThorn

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:02 pm
NeoSilverThorn
Lord Burn
NeoSilverThorn
Lord Burn

Very true; I frequently thank God for the search function in the gallery. I also tend to lurk on its forums these days more than actively participate. (Mostly because I'm at school half the time, and don't care much to be online when I'm not.) I do recommend checking out the Games section there, some of that stuff is actually pretty good.
Are they instals or web based ones? I have a Mac, so .exes won't work and I have too few ******** to get them to convert right. blaugh

I've never really hung out on the forums. Might have to give that a try.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:42 am
Lord Burn
NeoSilverThorn
Lord Burn
NeoSilverThorn
Lord Burn

Are they instals or web based ones? I have a Mac, so .exes won't work and I have too few ******** to get them to convert right. blaugh

I've never really hung out on the forums. Might have to give that a try.

Sort-of-installs; most games are for the RAGS engine. I think there's a mac version of it somewhere.  

NeoSilverThorn

Spiral_Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:39 pm
ChaosCroc is probably my favorite "well-known" artist. Though the absolute best, in my opinion, is Macxes. His doujinshi is some of the hottest stuff I've ever read. Also, honorable mention goes to Mizuryu Kei. His sluttification works are quite delicious.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:15 pm
There is no art within this thread. Makes Mr. Spiral all depressed!  

Scott Illudus Delial

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Beautifulassistant

Invisible Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:38 pm
Sue-Chan is my favorite and also a good friend smile She's a wonderful artist and has served as an inspiration to us for several years.

I always check threads like this to see if there is mention of our studio, sadly nothing yet, we do lack in volume of work and Maid and Chronos are far better.

Personally I'm not all that into the explicit stuff but dang if they don't do a fantastic job smile  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff