Lol. Hello! Btw I changed my name so yeahhh. XDD  

PockyBubbleTea

2,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Sabsss

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:58 pm
i dont own this(just in case its copywrite)

nigahiga-nice guys lyrics---most of them--- razz (optional)??

nice guys finish last, thats y ill treat u like trash, its not what i really want to do, but, u only~~~ kevjumba~~~i never open a door, or pull out a chair, you can tell me how ur day was but i dont really care, and if u ever get cold you'll just have to hack it, bcuz id b cold to if i gave u my jacket, like whoa!!, u aint sitting up front, front is for the homies u can sit in the trunk, i never answer my phone whenever to call it, and when the waiter brings the bill i never reach for my wallet,~~~nice guys finish last, thats y ill treat u like trash, its not what i really want to do, but, u only~~~nigahiga~~~and imma beat u in every competition, going out with the girls u better get my permision, wait no i take that back u cant go,house starts tonite and thats my favorite show,~~~do i look fat in this dress??~~~hell yea u do, wait let me speak ur language cows go mooooo!!! (a few moo's later)~~~nice guys finish last, thats y ill treat u like trash, its not what i really want to do, but, u only~~~but behind the scenes she means the world to me, i want to tell her thats she beautiful, (and show her shes a loved)??(i think), and while shes scared, tell her how much i care, but that wont win her heart bcuz~~~nice guys finish last, thats y ill treat u like trash, its not what i really want to do, but, u only~~~HOE~~~ (D-trixx)<--not sure 2 x or 1 in his name, maybe 3?~~~is this the class where u learn how to pick up girls??~~~nice guys f--~~~wait let me speak ur language cows go teehee

took me a gud 10 minutes to do this, dont care really for the 1k..... yea.... i got nothing to do  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:04 pm
Rizukia
i dont own this(just in case its copywrite)

nigahiga-nice guys lyrics---most of them--- razz (optional)??

nice guys finish last, thats y ill treat u like trash, its not what i really want to do, but, u only~~~ kevjumba~~~i never open a door, or pull out a chair, you can tell me how ur day was but i dont really care, and if u ever get cold you'll just have to hack it, bcuz id b cold to if i gave u my jacket, like whoa!!, u aint sitting up front, front is for the homies u can sit in the trunk, i never answer my phone whenever to call it, and when the waiter brings the bill i never reach for my wallet,~~~nice guys finish last, thats y ill treat u like trash, its not what i really want to do, but, u only~~~nigahiga~~~and imma beat u in every competition, going out with the girls u better get my permision, wait no i take that back u cant go,house starts tonite and thats my favorite show,~~~do i look fat in this dress??~~~hell yea u do, wait let me speak ur language cows go mooooo!!! (a few moo's later)~~~nice guys finish last, thats y ill treat u like trash, its not what i really want to do, but, u only~~~but behind the scenes she means the world to me, i want to tell her thats she beautiful, (and show her shes a loved)??(i think), and while shes scared, tell her how much i care, but that wont win her heart bcuz~~~nice guys finish last, thats y ill treat u like trash, its not what i really want to do, but, u only~~~HOE~~~ (D-trixx)<--not sure 2 x or 1 in his name, maybe 3?~~~is this the class where u learn how to pick up girls??~~~nice guys f--~~~wait let me speak ur language cows go teehee

took me a gud 10 minutes to do this, dont care really for the 1k..... yea.... i got nothing to do

i really got nothing to do to be quoting myself but, i just listene to the song and read this thingy together and its pretty cool...
but bout to go to a halo night (playing game *****) but no i like ps3.....  

Sabsss

iDistant Dreams

Chatty Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:24 pm
Finished watching GGW. ^ ^

(✔) Ka-Noodle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items