The Abandoned Ossilin Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:25 pm
((Ack, sorry for my belated reply. Got myself banned from the internet for a while. -.-))

"Hehe." Megumi smiled and she showed Kir her drawing of the elaborate interior designs. "I've been rather...nosy when it comes to architecture before, so yeah...."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:18 am
(That sucks)

"It's very detailed," Kir commented.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
Durrahn looked over at the girl doing the drawings. Then, she walked over to Lily. "Is there a library in here?" She asked.

...that is all

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:03 pm
((Yeah. >.<))

Megumi grinned at Kir's compliment. "Thanks." She continued sketching, while listening quietly to the rest of the conversation.

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:09 pm
Lydia moved behind Kir and watched what Megumi was doing.
Lily nodded, glad for an excuse to do something else. "it's pretty big, though not as big as Devin's," she said. "I'll show you." She walked down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Durrahn let out an sound of joy, sounding something in between a squeal and a yelp, smiling as she followed Lily.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:48 pm
Lily glanced at some doors before stopping and opening one. It showed a large room, lined with book shelves. "here it is," she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:53 pm
Kir looked at the others leaving, then faced Megumi again, "Would you like something to drink? I'm sure there's drink here somewhere," He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:57 pm
Megumi smiled at Kir's hospitality. "No, I think I'll be fine.But thanks for asking." She finished her sketch and stood up slowly, examining the walls carefully. "Wow.... must've cost quite a bit to build this mansion..." she mused.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:14 am
"This mansion is very old. I'm sure they built it to last," Kir replied.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:15 pm
Durrahn skipped about the room, taking stock of all the book in it. After wandering the book shelves for a little while, she turned back to Lily. "Are these arranged in any order?" She asked. Suddenly, she felt something terrifying make itself known. She glanced around wildly, but saw nothing. Deciding it was probably just nerves, she smiled again and hoped Lily wouldn't ask about it.

...that is all

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:33 pm
"I'm not sure," Lily said, looking at the books. "Probably by subject. What was the sudden fear?" she asked.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:26 pm
Durrahn shook her head. "No, no fear. I was just... nothing..." She babbled, "Um... subject, you said? Like what subjects?" She was eager to ignore whatever she had just felt stir

...that is all

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:44 pm
"Like, here's some history. Here's some old literature," Lily said and walked along the shelves.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:16 pm
Live life as I have...
User Image

Durrahn nodded attentively as she followed Lily around the room. "This is a lot of books!" she commented happily, forgetting about the thing that had spooked her.

...the road to happiness awaits you in the darkness

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces