Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Reaper] Colette's Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:56 pm
____User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

lizbot
"SNOWFLAKE!" Hellma's screech sounded throughout the office, shattering several of the ice demon's rather questionable trophies. Was toilet papering houses even a sport? "GO GET ME SOME MARSHMALLOWS. AND CHOCOLATES and should you eat even one of them I will harm you in such ways AND GRAHAM CRACKERS!"

The headmistress sat back in her chair and warmed herself by the fire. Finally, a student had proven to be slightly less useless than usual. It helped that they had yet to actually set foot in the academy of course. With a hint of a smile, Hellma relaxed by the red, flaming Acceptance Bin. With applications containing fire you could never tell what it would do, but this was rather nice.

Maybe she should order for some sausages as well...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:57 pm
____User Image

User Image
____01 Cert
____02 The Dorm Room
____03 Biography
____04 Fear, Ability, and Weapons
____05 Schedule and Activities
____06 Emblem & Collection
____07 Roleplay Log
____08 Relationships
____09 Nothing
____10 Possessions
____11 Minipets
____12 Nothing
____13 Art Gallery
____14 Growth Tallies
____15 Credits

______Formspring

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:00 pm
____User Image

User Image
Name: Colette Lacroix
Nicknames:
Height: 5'6" [ 5'8" w/ heels ]
Faction/Race: Reaper / Grim Reaper

Personality:
First impressions are everything in Colette's opinion, and despite her commonly awkward and nervous feeling around strangers, she tries to make a good one. One she hopes is "normal" and won't drive people away. What someone else thinks of her has a strong effect on her confidence and she's very self-critical.

Whatever her ambition leads her to do, Colette has the idea she should do it the best way she possibly can and have a most virtuous and productive life in Halloween Town. She wants to be helpful and follow rules, fearing failure and doing anything wrong. Getting in trouble is definitely a thing to avoid, but she'll most often try to stop someone else from getting in trouble, finding herself right in the middle of it.

Actually experiencing failure causes her mood to plummet and competitiveness go up out of jealousy towards anyone doing better, and enough stress will make Colette use her number one remedy: go and pout all alone. She doesn't like to look weak in front of others, and will either confide in someone close privately or not at all. Colette generally tries to keep a calm and content outward appearance too, choosing not to overreact for even the most terribly wonderful thing ever -- not publicly anyway. However, sometimes one just can't help it and she's not above slipping in her demeanor by accident.

As a Reaper, Colette has pride in what she is and her weapons. She's no different when demanding respect towards the two swords as any other Reaper with their weapon and will not tolerate anyone touching them at all without her permission, and she can't even fathom why she would give that to anyone. The pride in being a Reaper does not actually cause her to have any actual racial discrimination, but she won't settle for being mocked in ability either. The only thing that truly gets her is appearance however. Looking like a human doesn't make you very scary after all, and scariness generates FEAR. FEAR drives Halloween Town and all its beings. FEAR is the one true way to contribute.

While some may absolutely dread having to get into a fight, she loves it and can't wait to actually use her weapons. Colette likes the adrenaline of a battle, the test of ability associated with it, and the amazing feeling of actually defeating an opponent. However, despite the love for a fights, she's not a hot head that gets into them over silly things, and she believes that fights over petty things are pathetic. Good, clean fights meant to push and test yourself are what she's about.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Colette is enrolled in the academy to learn how to be as productive a citizen as possible -- that's what she hopes to learn anyway. Most importantly, she expects to learn how to be an excellent Reaper and most definitely prosper her weapon usage. What comes after the academy worries her most though, and Colette hopes to find a useful purpose to her existence.

Family:
___Arthur Lacroix: coming soon!
___Lilael (Lily) Lacroix: coming soon!
___Iposerpine (Ip): coming soon!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:01 pm
____User Image

___Fear
______Colette's Swords' eyes close and open to reveal their new color: red. The red eye color causes the swords' blades to envelop in flames and may give a nasty burn. The change does not last for a long period of time and is useless if she doesn't make contact when hitting.

___Racial Ability
______Summon Weapon: A Reaper can summon/dismiss their weapon at will. They are unable to perform any sort of magic or Fear ability without their weapon. Summoning/Dismissing a weapon does not weaken a Reaper's Fear.

___Natural Ability
______Shadow shift: For a few crucial seconds, grim reapers can shift into a shadowy, wispy, intangible substance. They cannot sadly, pass through walls this way.
______Corridor of Shadows: Grim Reapers may conjure and dismiss a gateway of shadows for travel to locations within sight, no farther than 100 yards. It's possible to take a companion or object through so long as he/she/it somehow remains directly connected to the Grim Reaper and isn't bigger than the gateway itself, which is never much taller than its conjurer.

___Weapons
______ Colette's weapons are dual-wielded swords characterized by a single eye on each hilt and blades jaggedly split down the center to mimic teeth. They typically inflict damage via cutting but are also known to bite with their mouth-like blades. These genderless weapons are capable of sight through their eyes; however, they cannot have conversations, regardless of their mouth-like blade. Communication occurs through growls and purrs, but what is being said can only ever be assumed as if communicating with any animal.

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:08 pm
____User Image

___Classes
______
______
______

___Miscellaneous
______
______
______

___Clubs
______Fright Club (WIP)
______Nap Club
______Movie Club
______

___Homework

______User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:09 pm
____User Image

___ Colette's Emblem

______ User Image

___Received Emblems

______ User Image User Image

___Given Emblems

______

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:10 pm
____User Image

☐ = Incomplete
☑ = Complete

Newest to oldest.

___☐ RP HERE
___☐ RP HERE
___☐ RP HERE
___[PRP] Nowhere is Safe. (Belladonna & Colette)
___{ FINALE } Domain of Space
___[Group 16] Colette, Taryn, Tset, Joachim, Johan - Room 1
___{ THE HAUNTED HOUSE - OUTSIDE } The arrival [ORP + INFO]
___[1v1] Have you ever.. you know? (Danny + Colette)
___[PRP] To Eat or Not to Eat (Claire + Colette)
___[CLUB PRP/LOG] Movie Club: Night 1
___[Campaign Booth] Barth's Presidential Suggestion Box [ORP]
___[Class] Mad Science 101
___[BATTLE ORP] Florescetival Lake
___[Campaign Booth] COUNT CHOCULA FOR EVERYTHING FOREVER
___[Campaign Booth] Christof for Secretary
___[Campaign Booth] Barth & Mandy
___☐ [SOLO] (Week Long Home Visit)
___[PRP] Onomatopoeia (Danny + Colette)
___☐ [SOLO] (Letter to Home)
___[EVENT] First Annual Amityville Prom Night

Snot Year
___[EXAM] Savage's Survival [Group 1]
___[ORP] 1 + 1 = Prom
___ N.A.P. vs. Fitness PAINTBALL MATCH
___ [Club RP] N.A.P. Club Meeting 1
___ [CLASS] Human Studies 101 ( 1.2 )
___ [CLASS] Gym Class Field D- THIS IS NOT A FIELD DAY, RED.
___ [CLASS] Minipet Training 1.3
___[SOLO] Thanks Mom.
___{ AREA } The Æther : SO YOU'VE DIED
___{ AREA } Abandoned School:
___ [Abandoned Town][PRP] Is There a Shop Over There?
___The Abandoned Town Path ORP
___ [DAY 2 ORP] [BOSS FIGHT] CONCLUSION - [P 6]
___[THE SUPPLIES TENT] [ORP & IC INFO THREAD]
___{ Boat 8 } The Undertow - Open
___[PRP] WITTY TITLE HERE (Belladonna & Colette)
___[PRP] Tastes Like Sand (Savior & Colette)
___ ♥ Scarentine Party! ♥
___ [PRP] The Puppetmaster.
___[ORP] The Scarentine "Charity" Auction
___[PRP] GROUP SIX- MINIPET TRAINING 1.2
___ [CLASS] Minipet Training 1.2
___[OFFICE] Nurse Cricket's Office
___[ORP] I Know What You Did Last Semester
___[CLASS] Human Studies 101
___[Class] A Touch of Class (Pg14 - Pg31)
___ [CLASS] Minipet Training 1.1
___DETENTION RP: THE HAUNTED LAUNDRY ROOM
___{ The School Office } You better not be here. (PG5 ~ PG10)
___[ORP] Come only if you dare! - Truth or Dare!
___ [OFFICE] Career Counseling Services
___{ SCHOOL PLAY } THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE XMAS REVISED
___{ ZONE 4 } Sandy Claws' Workshop (Red Door)
___{ ZONE 3 } ChristmasTown
___{ ZONE 2a } The Icy Path
___{ ZONE 2b } CandyCane Lane
___{ ZONE 1 } Festive Forrest (Krumm car here!)
___{ THE HINTERLANDS } After the crash... [ORP + INFO]
___ [ train ] Krumm Car
___[SHED] - 'Breck's' - Garden shed.
___ [Class] Creature Feature 101 with Prof. Byrn
___ { OPEN AUDITIONS } THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE XMAS
___[PRP] ♥ Dash Dating!! ♥ (Better than eHarm-ony!)
___ [ORP] MYSTERIOUS INVITATION (All Singles Welcomed!)
___[Class] Curses, Hexes, and Spells with Prof. Grimm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:11 pm
____User Image
____ ♥♥♥♥ Friend
____ ♥♥♥♥ Positive
____ ♥♥♥♥ Neutral
____ ♥♥♥ Negative
____ ♥♥♥♥ Hate

___♥♥♥♥ Barth
___Status: I've been around him a fair share of times and help him out when I can. I guess we're friends then?

___♥♥♥♥ Raziel
___Status: I'm positive I can trust this boil. I suppose I have another friend!

___♥♥♥♥ Tsetsiliya
___Status: She gets pretty nervous at times, but there's nothing wrong with that. I had a great time with her at prom and she's rather nice too.

___♥♥♥♥ Danny
___Status: She's.. energetic? Wild? Free? I don't know, but I enjoy Danny's company.

___♥♥♥Petro
___Status: A pretty nice boil. He even taught me some dancing!

___♥♥♥Calder
___Status: Was a really sweet date to the Scarentine's dance.

___♥♥♥Rain
___Status: I think I'll always have trust in this ghoul. She's a strong leader.

___♥♥♥West
___Status: A little off-putting and rough, but strong and ready to fight. Isn't that admirable?

___♥♥♥Claire
___Status: Barth's sister! Younger? A tad on the adorable side.

___♥♥♥ Johan
___Status: A boil who doesn't like to be touched, but he called my shadow work amazing! How nice~

___♥♥♥♥ Taryn
___Status: She's close to Tset, and gets just as nervous. Friends with Danny too. I don't mind her at all, but I don't think we're close.

___♥♥♥♥ Joachim
___Status: He's nice I guess, and can play the flute. He's got a cute mouse too! He makes other ones do weird things though.

___♥♥♥♥ Belladonna
___Status: Very talkative, and she cries a lot I think. Dramatic? Not necessarily bad though.

___♥♥♥♥ Mandy
___Status: Don't know too much about her, but she was there for Christmas and hangs out with Barth..

___♥♥♥♥ Alwine
___Status: Seems nice. Says sorry a lot anyway.

___♥♥♥♥ Riley
___Status: I don't really know her, but she isn't a awful. Quite nice really.

___♥♥♥♥ Israfel
___Status: Nice? He asks about Barth a lot..

___♥♥♥♥ Lilith
___Status: I'm not too sure about her. She was awfully mean to Israfel, but she's been nice lately.

___♥♥♥♥ Sarias
___Status: I'm having a hard time deciding if I dislike her more than Christof. It's quite possible.

___♥♥♥♥ Christof
___Status: I loathe this boil. He's been awfully aggressive to me and Dasher on several occassions.

___♥♥♥♥ Jingleberry
___Status: Just an abomination.

___♥♥♥♥ Professor Grim
___Status: The curses, hexes, and spells professor. I wish she had liked my spell..
___♥♥♥Professor Red
___Status: Gym professor. I can't wait for what she has to teach us.
___♥♥♥♥ Professor Shox, Hellma
___Status: Awfully scary. I suppose a good headmistress must be though?
___♥♥♥♥ Professor Savage
___Status: I'm not too sure about her.. intimidating definitely. I don't think I'd want to upset her.
___♥♥♥♥ Professor ???
___Status: ???  

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:15 pm
_  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:17 pm
____User Image

___User Image User Image User Image User Image
___User Image User Image User Image User Image
___User Image  

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:19 pm
____User Image

___Dasher, Pi, and ??? are the main three.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

___ Other minis of hers are shown below. These have either been ICly received or just personally picked.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:21 pm
_  

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:21 pm
____User Image

User Image

Year 1_________________________________________________________________________
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Year 2_________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:23 pm
____User Image

___Knob to Hob
______+1 5 Minipets.
______+1 5 Minipets.
______+1 5 Minipets.
______+1 5 Minipets.
______+1 5 Minipets.
______+1 [EVENT] First Annual Amityville Prom Night
______+1 [Campaign Booth] Barth & Mandy
______+1 [Class] Mad Science 101
______+2 [1v1] Have you ever.. you know? (Danny + Colette)
______+3 { THE HAUNTED HOUSE - OUTSIDE } The arrival { ! }
______+3 [Group 16] Colette, Taryn, Tset, Joachim, Johan - Room 1 { ! }
______+3 { FINALE } Domain of Space { ! }
______+2 { FINALE } Domain of Space { ! }

___Total Points: 21

Quote:
You earn 1 point for every:
- One piece of fanart drawn OR commissioned by you for anything related to the shop. You can claim a maximum of 5 points per year this way.
- One complete RP; you must have written at least 800 words in that RP for it to count as a point.
- One complete classroom RP; you must have written at least 800 words in that RP for it to count as a point.
- One complete homework assignment for a class.
- Five minipets grown to their final stage. You get one point for every five minipets; you can claim a maximum of 5 points per year this way.
- One complete solo, at least 800 words long.

You earn 2 points for every:
- One complete battle RP; must have filled-out RP actions, not just dice rolls.

You may earn ??? points for:
- Special events run by GMs may have point prizes for participants; to claim these in your tally, make sure to link to the post where points were awarded.

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:25 pm
____User Image
User Image
_This is Halloween credited to Lizbot, Marushii, and Chibizoo.
_Colette Lacroix
____Character by S a l l y S h e e p
____Year 1 Art by Natsube
____Year 2 Art by Orestae
_Art Gallery
____Credit to their respective artists.

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers