Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
What do you like about hypnosis? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Kit Caboodle
Captain

Clean Receiver

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:08 pm
This thread is to discuss what you like about hypnosis, it's pretty straightforward and self explanatory, I'll start.

What I really enjoy about hypnosis, erotic hypnosis, more specifically, is the feeling of being helplessly taken by another woman, and to have her use me as she sees fit. It's something that I've always enjoyed, but it took me a while to discover that it sets in perfectly with hypnosis, not so much BDSM, mainly because I don't like it too rough, and spandex leather doesn't appeal to me at all. >3<

What about you guys? What do you like most about hypnosis? Please discuss, and don't be shy, we're all a practical family here. :3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:13 pm
Well, hypnosis is sort of like the Krav Maga of kink; really powerful and really versatile. One of my pets isn't even that into the trance itself--but we have tons of fun when I break it out, simply because controlling her perceptions gives me the ability to do literally anything with/for/to her.  

Legendary Fop

Original Gaian

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Kit Kit Caboodle
Captain

Clean Receiver

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:24 pm
Legendary Fop
Well, hypnosis is sort of like the Krav Maga of kink; really powerful and really versatile. One of my pets isn't even that into the trance itself--but we have tons of fun when I break it out, simply because controlling her perceptions gives me the ability to do literally anything with/for/to her.

Spoken like a true hypnotist; I've not seen someone give an answer like that in a long while. o:

Personally, I'm a big fan of the trance, just the feeling throughout is simply wonderful and I love it. :3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:35 pm
And I'm sure, like most girls, you look absolutely adorable during it. :p  

Legendary Fop

Original Gaian

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Kit Kit Caboodle
Captain

Clean Receiver

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:37 pm
Legendary Fop

~Giggles~
I will admit, it's an adorable expression.
When I was hypnotized before, someone took my picture and showed it to me afterwards, I was too relaxed to care about looking in a mirror. x3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:47 pm
Well, that's part of the trance face's charm. wink  

Legendary Fop

Original Gaian

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Anna Godly

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 pm

o hay~ you're into another girl hypnotizing you? wink

anyway. what i like about hypnotizing other people is helping them get through stuff. and then, the erotic part, just like legendary fop said, is how i can do anything with/for/TO them >:]]]] lauren totally says that she likes it 'cause the idea/thingy can be totally unreal, but it FEELS real. i also love owning their body AND mind, so yeah. it's like bondage taken to a whole new level.

being hypnotized? normally, i like escaping from everything @___@ i like being able to sort of just. . . BE rather than have to think. it's incredibly relaxing. erotically? >______> probably the same reason lauren likes it.

trigger words for the win.

also, @ caboodle, bdsm isn't always rough, and it doesn't always involve leather spandex. before i really got into it i was totally into REALLY light bondage, all disney damsel in distress sort of bondage. it's fun n_n

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:00 pm
Exactly. XD  

Legendary Fop

Original Gaian

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

mistress_shadow_29

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:18 pm
Legendary Fop
hmm.....i think trances .can set one mind to .a mid leval state.....of how deep they are...and all **smiles*but i have to agree the adorable part is..... nices too **giggles** smile mrgreen heart ninja smile wink 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:14 pm
I really don't know what about hypnosis that draws me so much. Probably reasons that have been already metions, I simply can't pin down an answer I'm satisfied with though.
It's just alluring to me.

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

Anna Godly

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:29 pm

i suppose another explanation for me liking it, as a sub/person hypnotized, would be perhaps... i like submitting? it's in the title, and it makes sense.
but yeah. i know that's a terrible explanation, and i'm gonna build on it. B)
in bondage, i think it's neat to give someone else power over my body, indirect control over my thoughts and feelings and etc.. power over ME, i guess. trust is obviously a huge factor, and even then safe words are /awesome/. i like the idea of reward/punishment, where if you do what they say you get rewarded, and if you don't you get punished. i mean, it's so simple; you don't even really have to think about it. i guess in a weird way, besides the erotic part, it's really relaxing. o_o it's spiffy to just hand control over to someone else for a while.
then, with hypnosis, it's like that but they have power over your MIND and body -- through controlling your mind, they can do whatever with your body. i happily do not go insanely deep to the point of not remembering it; i could personally still use a safe word. but for certain people, i'd think that trust would be a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE factor O_______O
ohoh, and, generally by the time i trust that person enough to do stuff like that, i'm already insanely attracted to them which is a ginormous plus~~~

over the internet it's really easy to do this stuff WITHOUT really trusting the person; sometimes you barely know them. 8D but since it's over the internet, there GENERALLY is not a real use for safe words, unless you call OOC and "haha no we're not rping this scene anymore sry" a safe word. 8D

gosh i apologize for the longish posts. e_o

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:07 pm
Hypno Katsumi
I really don't know what about hypnosis that draws me so much. Probably reasons that have been already metions, I simply can't pin down an answer I'm satisfied with though.
It's just alluring to me.
**i agree there hypno katsumi....**smiles** smile hypnosis..is a way for me to relaxs when it is needed ** smile heart heart heart mrgreen smile 3nodding  

mistress_shadow_29

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Statustician 100

M1N1_bot

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:25 pm
I have always enjoyed the control, whether giving or receiving the trance.

The adorable and sexy mindless stares are a plus.

And since my conversion, the ability of hypnosis to enable me to convert others into fembots has been invaluable.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:18 pm
M1N1, my debate with you last night about technosexuality reminded me of another of those little things that I love--a little tiny thing that fembots don't usually display: the sway. You know, when a sub goes under, especially the first couple of times, and there's that give to her... I can't really describe it better than that, but you all probably know what I mean... sweatdrop  

Legendary Fop

Original Gaian

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers