Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Introductions (POST HERE FIRST!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Kit Caboodle
Captain

Clean Receiver

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:54 pm
Hello everyone;
If you're new to the guild, please post an introduction, and a description of what you really enjoy in hypnosis, right here.

That way, when people come into the guild, they can see if you're mutual in any interest, and could possibly develop something of a role play through it, if you wish.

I'll start, to give you all a basic idea of what I would like posted here;

My name is Kit Kit, but I do go by Tess, as is my hypnotist name. I am 20 years old, I've been interested in hypnosis since I was very little, while I was watching The Jungle Book, and seeing Kaa hypnotize Mowgli.

My interests, when it comes to hypnosis, are;

Belly dancing;
Colour spirals;
Normal spirals;
Pendulums;
Pocket watches;
Eye-related hypnosis (Mainly colour changing eyes)
Snake hypnosis;

If any of this interests you, please feel free to message me!

Just something to note; I generally prefer to be the submissive, meaning that I'm the one that adores being hypnotized. On the occasion, I do prefer to be the hypnotist, but if you want to discuss this, we can negotiate in a PM. :3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:15 pm
**likes.some of the hypnosis....like snake and belly danceing.....but i am still learning as i go smiles** smile  

mistress_shadow_29

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Statustician 100

Legendary Fop

Original Gaian

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 pm
Well, let's see--I'm 22, and I've been actively kinky since... well, actually, since before it was technically legal to be such. ^^; Hypnosis has fascinated me since I was in grade school, though--and in retrospect, so have a lot of motifs I now recognize as decidedly D/s-related. Used to have some really disturbing--but disturbingly titillating--dreams as a kid, that only went away when I started admitting to myself what, exactly, was so interesting to me...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:43 pm
hello. i'm mary kay. i have been interested in hypnosis since i was 7, and i hope to get along with everyone here. if you want to chat outside of gaia my yahoo IM is also marykayhypnocrystal. thanks  

marykayhypnocrystal

Yumi-Sayori-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:03 am
Hello everyone, my name is Yumi, I'm 21, and I really love hypnosis. I love all kinds, mostly pendulums, spirals and snakes. :3

Feel free to message me if you ever want a role play! n3n

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:35 pm

D: crap i think i'm the youngest here.
i'm 15. i would greatly appreciate it if you did not jump to the conclusion that i do not know my kinks n___n thanks!!

anyway. i've been studying hypnosis for a while, just by looking at stuff on the internet, then practicing the rest IRL on my friends. i started out as a normal hypnotist but again, thanks to the internet, i learned about erotic hypnosis @_@ i haven't done any of that IRL 'causeeee YEAH i'm a leetle nervous about the after effects and whatnot. plus, i haven't had my first kiss, and i think that's quite a jump.

i have done stuff over the phone though, to lauren. she's my hardcore best friend with benefits, also known as my GIRLFRIEND that i'm in an open relationship with. i loooove her <333

i'm switch, leaning towards dom. i like girls 95%, basically meaning it's rare for me to like a guy.

in a roleplay, i'm not sure which i'd be most comfortable with; it'd probably depend on whom i'm rping with and the plot and my mood and all that good stuff.

i can't say that i'm willing to try everything; i've gotten some really. . . not try-worthy suggestions after saying that @___@ but you get the basic idea of what i mean, right?! if you do suggest it, i won't call it freaky.... i'll probably try to understand it, but... if i'm not into it, i apologize. D:

i don't think there is anything else of particular interest to put here. bye~!

Anna Godly

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Fariy Mistress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:46 pm
Hello all I am Erika, 22 fembot, furry lol anything really. Ive loved hypnosis ever since i can remember. i love all types of hypnosis. On here i am a Dom, i do sometimes to sub but im trying to be mostly dom so if you wanna be hypnotized come to me, my pretty dears -giggles-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:48 am
Hi, I'm M1N1, or Mini if it is easier for you to type. Most here probably know me at least in passing. I switch, though at this time I only fully sub for my lovely mistress, and there's a decent chance if you sub for me I will reprogram you somehow *giggles* But only if you find that fun (hey, a lot of folks love serial recruitment type hypno-fun, it is very sexy eh? wink )  

M1N1_bot

Dedicated Seeker

mistress_shadow_29

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:54 pm
**ah....alot of new ppl here ...^_^ and some i already know as well ....**smiles** smile nice to meet everyone ** smile mrgreen smile 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:26 pm
Hello,

I'm 24. I like all thing about hypnosis and I would share some RP with other member. I hope meet you soon.  

Eliayne

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Kivaara

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:50 pm
I'm jasmine, 20 year old MtF Transsexual. Erm.. new to hypnotism and stuff.. and yeah >< I suck at introductions.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:12 pm
I'm Katsumi, I'm 21.
First developed an interest for hypnosis due to The Jungle Book's hypno scenes with Kaa. The interest later developed more towards an erotic direction.

My interests with hypnosis: Rainbows, Spirals, Shiny Crystals or Necklaces, Eye-related hypnosis (spiral eyes or color changing ring eyes), Snakes, Tails, along with other things. heart

I'm a switch so I'll go either way as far as Dom/Sub. Depending on my mood one side may be more stronger than the other at that moment.

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

mistress_shadow_29

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 am
shadow_claw_29
**ah....alot of new ppl here ...^_^ and some i already know as well ....**smiles** smile nice to meet everyone ** smile mrgreen smile 3nodding
**ah lovely.to meet every one..as well as the new ppl too* smile smile biggrin 3nodding cheese_whine mrgreen **and hello to my friends as.well ** smile  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff