Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Mirage Temple: Altar of the Deitys! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:36 pm
Mirage Temple: Altar of the Deitys!

This previously hidden location, found high in the mountains near snowpeak, was hidden in a perpetual cloud cover until very recently, and the door to the inner reaches bound by a holy seal placed there before memory, only to be unlocked by he who bears the holy tome. a place with the most purely neutral aura anywhere in verspya, it is a place of powerful potential, and it is destined to be a great battleground, where the fate of the world is to hang in the balance...

Enemies: Primal spirits, various lower elemental spirits, and temple guardian, Therion, the protector of the deitys!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:11 pm
Appearing in the highest reaches of Snow peak, the directions in the book proved true. looking up at the imposing storm wall, a well dressed young man brought his hand up, saying a few words from the book, the key to this challenge, and as he spoke, symbols appeared in the storm, glowing, and streaking around with the storm, until finally, the key finished, the storm dispersed, and revealed the temple within, built into the mountainside, much like the monk's temples one thinks of as being in mountains. the top of the mountain however, too high to climb or fly, was completely flat, as though someone had cut it off, but that was far above. walking towards the temple, the enterance was a difficult climb yet, but the man's lightweight angel body made for easy climbing.

Reaching the door was the easy part, now the man simply had to open it... difficult with the large spirit beast sitting before it. speaking in a language forgotten to man in these times, the beast moved aside easily, and pressing the book into the door, the door clicked open, the doors sliding apart, and stepping inside, the man quickly walked back, to the the inner reaches of the temple, stopping short of the final door, before a great altar, in the center of a holy circle. putting the book down, the man took a deep breath, and flipped the book open to a complex summoning spell, lighting the lamps around the circle with a command, the spirits in the temple reacting, six fire spirits taking up positions at each point of a star of david, inlaid into the floor like the circle, inside the circle itself. beginning the ritual, he needed no tools for this, save for his saber, which he drew, and stabbed into a wooden block in the center of the circle for the purpose, which grew constantly thanks to the spirits in the temple, able to be reused over and over without breaking it. stepping away, the man then stopped at the altar again, beginning the spell, the entire circle glowing, symbols inlaid in crystal in the floor, and the spirits of the temple spiraling around it, until finally, a pale, cloaked figure rose from the circle.

"You dare to summon.... oh, god... someone actually found that accursed book?!?" The Reaper said, but the figure ignored him. "give me the soul of the one who spawned the weapon known as Kieran. Give me the soul, or i will unleash the spells in this tome on you now." the threat caused the reaper to pale more, which would seem impossible normally, and without a word, he snapped, bringing a flickering flame into existance. "You should know that this is far from free. you want it, revoke your immunity from the spirits." The man simply smirked. "How about you do it, and i give up the ability to summon you so long as i live?" the man said, not stupid. the reaper was useless to him otherwise, and the promise easy to work around, but the Reaper bought it, and let the soul float to the edge of the circle. "Manifest him." the man ordered, and the Reaper sighed, snapping, causing the soul to float over the line, to manifest, before disappearing himself... but as he did, the man thrust his hand out at the soul, hitting it with a bolt of the aura from the book, directed by pure force of will.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:19 pm
Bradley, who had been dead since just before the fall of Skyrim, opened his eyes for the first time in ages. The first thing he saw was a man of Angelic heritage using some kind of book. He reacted instantly even if he didn't understand what was going on. He tried to jump away, but he was too late, "AAAAHH!!!!!" He screamed in pain as the bolt hit him. His wings stretched high in the air like he was trying to take flight but couldn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:24 pm
The man rushed Bradley, maintaining the corrupting aura, the sweet taste of power, and the ingrained promise of more of it constantly buffeting Bradley as long as the man held the book. reaching Bradley, the man thrust his arm out, casting a spell around his arm to allow him to grip and affect Bradley's very soul.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:32 pm
"N-No...!!" Bradley cried out. His wings started turning black and his soul became just as dark. He shed a small tear as he became completely corrupted.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:37 pm
"Perfect." the man said. "Now, Kneel!" The man told Bradley, moving his hand down, the spell around his arm dispersing, but the motion commanding without any sort of magic. "you are now mine, to command, lest i return you to death." the man said. "You will refer to me only as Sir Fog, and you will do just as i order." Fog told Bradley, tucking the book under his arm.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:40 pm
Bradley knelt down before him, head lowered respectfully. His blackened wings folded neatly behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:47 pm
"Beautiful. now tell me, do you know where i can obtain a single, pure, angel's feather, taken from the wing of a child?" Fog asked, unaware of where to find such a feather. he knew he would need more, but knew where to get it.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:51 pm
Bradley didn't move from where he knelt, "I don't know, Master..." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:05 pm
Fog looked at Bradley, and sighed. that would make his task so much harder. "Very well. now, you will listen to me. you are to go to the ruins of the now crashed battleship, the apocalypse, and should you be able to start it up, and fly it here, you will do so, but should that be impossible, you are to go to the ruins of the Zen's castle. there should be the ruins of an ancient weapon there, and you are to bring me the power source of that weapon to me here, and leave it on this altar." Fog ordered him, gesturing to the altar. "If you meet me outside of this temple, unless otherwise ordered, you will ignore me, at the least, and if required to, react around me as though i am not your master. no one is to know that you are my servant, or it will mean your soul." Fog said, walking to the main door of the temple. "Now, go, and if you should find a child angel, inform me here when we meet here next. remember, once you get the power source, or the ship, wait here for my return." Fog told him, before teleporting away himself.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:09 pm
Bradley nodded and stood up. His cold white eyes looked towards the Expensia Fields. He then flew towards that area.

(exits to Apocalypse)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:21 pm
Bradley reappeared in the temple. He sat down on a chair and waited, eyes not moving.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:22 pm
Chelsea appeared next to him. "That airshup gets more and more interesting," she said to Bradley.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:24 pm
only moments after the pair appeared in the temple, Fog appeared himself, but he was in midstride, storming towards Chelsea, energy crackling around his hand, a glowing sort of fog flowing around his legs, as he brought his hand up, reaching for her throat. "And Who is this?" He asked, seeming angry at her presence in the temple.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:35 pm
Chelsea's magic reacted instantly, as all Guardian magic did, to this new threat, creating a barrier to keep him back from her. "You don't have to be so mean about asking," she said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff