• Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:43 pm
Adele Check List~

★ (4/)7 solo entries- min. 500 words each
★ (1/)8 regular (PRP) rps - min. 750 words each
★ (0/)4 battle rps - min. 750 words each
x 1 Open RP - min. 500 words
x One training RP with Luna, Artemis, or another human-form Guardian - min. 500 words
x One RP awakening a new senshi - min. 500 words
x Minimum one (1) month since acquisition  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:45 pm
Name: ADÈLE
Nickname(s): Lee, Del, Ade, Adel
Birthday: 06/25
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Gemstone: Pearl
Animal: Grey Wolf
Senshi: Currently - single [YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME ;o;]
Alignment: Good
Planet: Epiyon

HUMAN FORM
Height: 5'3" (WHAT IS THIS, WHY SO SHORT. TToTT)
Bodytype: thin and lanky, very easy to overpower.
Hair: light gray/white highlights, shoulder length and half put up in a ponytail.
Eyes: blue-gray, small and rounded.
Fashion: Typical street clothes (he wandered way too much, if you ask me), ie, jeans (normally of dark blue or grey) and t-shirts (various colors, but mostly white), even a pair of converse. Wears square rimmed glasses that are black, thick-ish frames.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.ANIMAL FORM
Fur/Feather/Scales: Off white fur, with gray on his back.
Markings: n/a
Eyes: Blue-gray

GENERAL
Traits/turn ons/turn offs;;

offs// annoying people, people that beg, people that are too submissive;
ons// rebellious people, people with a little mischief in their lives, red heads. >>;

Proud, I never let anything get me down. I like who I am, what I do, and where I come from. If you don't like it, then you should shove off;

Quiet, however proud I may be, I'm also a very quiet person. I won't jump into a situation and cause more ruckus, if I think there's already enough. I hate drama. I don't like he-said, she-said situations, so if you can't come up to me and tell me something yourself, then you're not worth talking to. At all; Determined, I get things done. Plain and Simple. And in a decent amount of time too...sometimes;

Clumsy, On several occasions, my clumsiness has gotten peoples attention... more or less for people to stand out of the way. I tend to get under peoples feet a lot and it's not rare to hear "ADEL, MOVE."

Love-able, again, a dog like trait. I have a few of those. I will love you to the end of time, once I really get to know you… and you work your way under my skin. I've been told I'm quite motherly at times. Scary.

Quirky, oish. I have quirks, random phrases and stuff I'll say when I'm distracted or bored or just being funny. I guess that's what you'd call a quirk.

Strengths;;

Intelligent, I'm a very fast learner, and I do things fully and completely, even going out of my way to find my answers;

Quick-witted, yeah, YOUR MOM! *laughs* Just kidding, but I can come up with quick responses to jokes and stuff... most of the time. Sometimes my quick-witted-ness gets me in trouble... hmm, don't they call that sass? They do, oh, shoot. Apart from being really sassy, I can think on my feet- er, paws, when a situation arises, most of the time. But I'm more prone to going with my gut. It... normally works out. Heh;

Resourceful, books are a big part of anything. Like I said before, I'll go to any lengths to find what I'm looking for, that does mean hours and hours in the Library, or practicing till it hurts. I'll also implement my surroundings, in any way I can, to solve a problem;

Loyal, *sings* I've got you Baaabe, and you've got me.~~ Yeah, you know, loyalty. I'm like a dog-- wait, I am one. Once I've determined you as a friend, I won't turn my back on you. And I hope you don't do the same. *stares*;

Weaknesses;;

Forgetful/Untimelyness, ah... yes. I've forgotten that I'm forgetful. See? Usually it ends up with me not having a particular book, or assignment, or something along those lines.... and *sigh* timelyness.... ah, I wish I could tell you I'm punctual. But I'm not. I do try my hardest to make it to where I'm needed in time though. I have been known to be extremely late or gorgotten something important that I was supposed to be doing, and have gotten in trouble for it on many occasions, in fact... who was I supposed to be hunting down.... shoot... not again!

Distract-able, what? What was I staring at, oh... that shiny barrette in that girls hair... it has an unusual shape... you know, like a cucumber. OH! I like cucumbers... I make my own pickles... did you know that? I didn't. Hee! Despite being resourceful, I do get distracted by things that do catch my intrest and I will be pulled off track rather easily. I've been told if I get someone to help me with this, that it won't be so bad.;

Gullible, again, cute face, and say please. I'll give in. Uhm, also, if you give a good reasoning behind it I'll believe almost anything I'm told... given it makes sense... However, this little trait of mine can, will, or may cause trouble down the line. Paired up with my loyalty, I fear that this just, JUST MIGHT, cause bad things to happen, though, completely unintentional.

Submissive, ah yes... actually the next one fits into this category too... if you ask me to do something, give me a cute face. I'll do nearly about anything... given you're not an prat to me before hand... this goes with helping out the in danger/trouble -- if you need any sort of assistance, I will do everything in my power to help you, no matter who you are. I really need someone I can depend on to keep myself in line, and even myself, out of trouble.

Hobbies: Reading--I mean, chasing things.
Favourite Food: Ham. P:
Least Favourite Food: Fish.
Family:

TBA

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Teh Mippi

Gracious Lover

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Teh Mippi

Gracious Lover

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:45 pm
PLOT...PLOT....PLOTTING... LOADING....................

-Awakening Faron in his shop. Much lolz to be had here, very soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:50 am
SAVE POINT...................

SOLO 000: Adele's Life before the Scouts
SOLO 001: Adele's reflection on a certain event. Word Count: 569
SOLO 002: On a Mission. Word Count: 510
SOLO 003: Lost. Just as it is. Word Count: 513
SOLO 004: Ugh. Cold.  

Teh Mippi

Gracious Lover

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200