Welcome to Gaia! ::

D-T3CH :: HyTech . Basement . C*cktail

Back to Guilds

Joint Guild for Hybrid Technica, The Basement, and C*cktail 

Tags: hytech, hyte, basement, hexes, cocktail 

Reply -[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-
[FIN:]Shoestring Budget, Airship Dreams[Sorcha,Cottage crew] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Deep

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:53 am
Sorcha nodded and then smiled brilliantly "phew, It really does feel better to talk it out like that. Really though worrying is a silly thing given enough time every thing falls to ruin one way or another worrying about it just steals the joy from the times that are good."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:09 am
Sabra chuckled again, amused by the girl adopted by Nageya. He'd make a fine choice, really. It was true enough that atrophy was the way of things--she was one of the few who truly understood that--but she rather liked Sorcha's take on it. Too bad convincing Dacj or Eli of it would be so difficult. Stubborn, willful grandchildren...

"And that is quite a healthy way to look at it," she agreed, placing her hands palms flat on the desk as she pushed herself to her feet. "I would try to pass it onto Dacj if possible, but heaven knows the girl does enjoy her worrying."  

Hytech - Dacj

Lord of the Deep

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:22 am
Sorcha considered the idea, trying to get Dacj to believe the tentacle thing wasn't worth worrying about hadn't done any good but it was worth a try none the less. "Well I have tried getting her to stop worrying about things but not in that way. I suppose it would be worth a try."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:32 am
"My dear Sorcha, a noble cause is always worth a try," Sabra said cheerfully. "Besides, it's said that the more you tell someone something, the more they will come to believe it over time. You're both young yet, for all you are adults of your kind. It is vexing to hear it, I'm sure, but as long as you stand confident in your belief that she ought not to worry, I think eventually she will come to believe you...at least some of the time." And really, 'some of the time' was a best-case scenario. So very stubborn a kraken...  

Hytech - Dacj

Lord of the Deep

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:43 am
Sorcha grinned and stood up from her perch on the desk "Well one can hope." or develop a machine that gives powerful hypnotic suggestions... Sorcha again bowed slightly to Shimy and recovering her formal mien addressed her "I thank you for your help, and your sage advise, unless there is another matter you wish to discus I should take my leave to begin preparations for the salvage run."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:46 am
"No, no, go and make your preparations, and I will prepare my side of things," Sabra said, with a genuine smile for the girl. "I wish you luck on your run."

How very nice a day it had turned out to be.  

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

-[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas