Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
im so bored!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyss Kyss

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:13 pm
YAY hoildays..........fun....hahah i wish

im bored outta my mind....... and i don't got school for two whole long weeks....my town is super boring ...no amusement parks...no ice cream palours that ain't having people pay $20 for a ice cream no cosplay centres nothing......my friends are to busy ... the movies is runned by a crabby old lady who takes your bag when you go in so she can rip you off and make you buy lollies that are to expensive..... all the good movies i can't get into coz she thinks im 12 even though i got a student id for my highschool..... all the shops have those girls who can't shut up and the beach is full of sticks and the odd dead sheep so wth am i suppose to do??

Yea im so bored that im debating hanging with my little brother which i don't wanna do coz hes like 11 and im like 16 my friends have gone to Roturua (that place stinks like poop) and one my mates gone to ee what the army is like and another is getting drunk every nigth so im avioding him till school is back =(

So what am i suppose to do??/Ideas anyone!!

please note i do not have my learner liscence yet!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:55 am
I sort of have the same problems. There's lots of stuff to do in my area, but I don't like bowling or mini-golfing. Ice cream and movies really add up, cranky lady or not.
Um, sounds like you need to get a parent or guardian to set that lady straight and vouch for your student ID...

If you're allowed to have people over at your house, I say invite your friends over. :} It doesn't have to be anything fancy, sometimes they're just as bored as you are. XD TV is always more funny when you can comment to someone else. You can play video games or board games like Twister. Or rent movies or have your friends bring movies. Pop popcorn. My friends and I usually end up playing Dance Dance Revolution, guitar or watching youtube videos.
But, uh, maybe don't invite that drunk one unless he understands that he can't drink booze while there. Babysitting drunk people is funny at first, but it gets old fast. Their jokes are never funny and they repeat themselves way too much.

As to solo activities... uhhh... hang out on Gaia? XD I don't know. My solo activities are the typical boring draw, read, play guitar, maybe play a video game...

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kyss Kyss

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:16 am
yea...my mates all have jobs during holidays so i can't get them to ditch work
the cranky lady i'd rather avid (she knows my dad coz he got thrown out heaps for pashing girls ect)
holidays are nearly over ugh and beenh sick most time anyway

ugh sucks i swear!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:30 pm
Online manga can eat up a lot of time and you don't need a fast connection for it. Vid streaming if you are lucky to have a fast connection.  

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items