Welcome to Gaia! ::

☯☣Chaos in Chains☣☯

Back to Guilds

Slaves and Masters are welcome in this guild of trials and games. But not only Those types of threads, many more await you, if you are brave 

Tags: slave, master, romance, battle, carnival 

Reply Carnage Carnival
Demu's Home location explained inside. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:54 pm
User Image

Demu Dyvern
Acrobat: Aerial and ground
User Image

Demu turns to Alyara with a set from as he looks at her. "We have set up pillow bed for you to sleep on over there in that screen closing room, so you would really have a room when you wanted to be alone and we had the need to come down here for something." He motions to the jars willed with stored food. "We did not know what you had a preference to so both myself and Unryu went off of what our common sense thought that you would need down here. Like a bed and blanket. I will bring other things down here for you as well. As for the door I will leave that unlocked for you to come and go from the basement whenever it comes to you would like to go outside. However due remember to come upstairs at one point and to eat something." He is completely serious about the fact that he wants Alyara to eat sometime in the day as it wasn't to late in the day yet so she could get sleep or get her alone time if that was what she wished to do for now. "I will be outside should you need to see me for something."

As he walks outside Demu did not see Unryu at first glance and did not look to the roof or the sky. He did not believe Unryu to be the type to run away from his master. As for Alyara she had been outside and hadn't run away either, so he was not worried about either of them running from here. putting his hands into his pockets he goes to his workout house and retrieves his fishing rod, before he proceeds to the cliffs edge and sits down there with simply looking out onto the water as he drops his line into the dark waters below and begins waiting. this was something he felt the urge to do earlier, but did not do and as he turns he pulls a bucket not to far from where he is close to himself. His goal today was to get snappers, but he often had gotten different fish while doing this so he would not be surprised if he found himself fighting one of the monstrous fish known to be in these waters. his first tug of the day luckily enough for him was in fact a decently side red snapper. The fish he had wanted to get. With one fish caught he was aiming for two more that he would fillet and cook and after a moment he decided to get one more fish, for Unryu to try cooking with. A practice fish, but something he could experiment with.

By the time Demu had finished fishing out next to the cliff he was a bit irritated by the fact there was a sea serpent down there purposely scaring away the fish, so he had to call it quits for the day with only three fish. turning to the house his fish pale in hand he spots Unryu just up on the roof laying there. Seeing a tiny glimpse of blue. "Unryu whenever you come inside I would like to show you how to make something. It won't require cooking."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image
Xx…Alyara…xX

~Trained Mixed Blood Beast~

User Image

Alyara gave a quick once over around the basement familiarizing herself with the space that would act as her living space with her new master. Looking at the bed that he mentioned, she nodded as that was more then what she needed to be comfortable and get sleep, “thank you Master.” She probably wouldn’t ever close the screen door, she was never really alone anywhere. All one had to do was focus their thoughts in a message to her and she would hear them, if they came down for something she would ignore it unless it had to deal with her. She was a pretty heavy sleeper either way and could sleep through any storm or loud ruckus without any real notice. If she really did desire to be completely alone, she would retreat outside and fly out of range. Yes her telepathy had a range, about ten kilometers but there was a limit to even her minds perception. As for her preferences, all she wanted was a dark space that she could sleep. He really had no need for physical possessions or things to make her comfortable and happy. Her own thick fur acted as an insulator keeping her warm and cool at the same time from any type of weather, her wings could block any unwanted light from her eyes so she really didn’t need anything. Just a space large enough to lay down, but she wasn’t going to complain if Demu brought more down to make this place less dull. She was glad he would leave the doors which lead outside unlocked, it would allow her to get some fresh air every once in a while among other things. “Master Demu, if I could. I would like to go out and catch my own meals. I don’t want you cooking for me when I need nothing special, a small portion of meat would be enough to sustain me for a day.” She wasn’t sure he would grant her that request, from what she had seen so far there was lots of wildlife in the forest. She would heed his warning about staying clear from the water’s surface; she had no real taste for sea food anyways and preferred red meat or the occasional poultry.

User Image

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:50 pm
User Image
Unryu Eisenzahn

♦The Dragon Elementalist♦

Staring off into nothing but space, the blue Western Dragon continues to sit upon the roof of his new Masters home, hoping that Master Demu does not mind him actually getting a little time to himself. Unryu is actually quite confused to be honest. There has to be something he has done wrong to Alyara to receive such words and reactions from her. has he done something in the past to upset her so greatly? He can understand that she has had quite the difficult life thus far, but to act in such a way to someone who simply wishes to help you and comfort you when you truly desire it just seems... odd. If it were him in Alyara's place, he wouldn't push people away like she has been doing. He would be accepting aid from others around him, accepting what friendships they may be offering him and what not. A heavy sigh escapes the towering blue dragons mouth, his gaze lowering down to his lap as he shifts his position lightly. The blue dragon brings his right leg closer to him, gently wrapping his arms around it and hugging it close to his chest as his left leg stays stretched out in front of him. His dark brown eyes slowly close, unsure of what to make of this situation. Perhaps it would be best if he just left Alyara alone for the next couple of weeks; give her some time to cool off. Maybe, just maybe, she will feel a little better about her current situation and will act a little more kind to him. If she does not wish to speak to him or even be his friend, then so be it. He shall not pester her any further than what he has already done. His tail curling up against his side, the dragon-kin hears Master Demu's voice call out to him, his head perking up along with his eyes opening up. Looking around for Master Demu, he spots the kind man, wondering what exactly he plans on showing him what to make. By the looks of it, Master Demu plans on showing him how to cook fish. Grunting somewhat, the blue dragon rises up onto his feet and stands on the roof for a moment, only to jump off of the roof of the building and lands onto his own two feet in a kneeling position in front of Master Demu. Rising up onto his feet once more, the Western Dragon gently folds his hands behind his back and lightly bows to his owner in respect. "My apologies Master Demu. I did not mean to be slacking off in the way I was. I just... I just needed a little time to think to myself, is all. I spoke with Alyara and she seemed rather... annoyed with me, so to speak..." he explains to Master Demu, standing straight before him. Shifting his gaze down to the grassy ground, the blue dragon stays silent for a few seconds before actually asking a question regarding Alyara. "How does she like the basement, Master?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image

Demu Dyvern
User Image

While Demu had been fishing he had been thinking of Alyara's request to hunt for her food in the forest. He supposed it would make sense as that was likely her instinct to hunt speaking, he is just worried he might run into her when he himself was hunting;something he hated having spectators to. He listens to Unryu quietly for now before he finally answer his statement and to his question. "It is your first day here I have no asked you to do anything...so you were not slacking off. She seems to be upset, but I am unsure are to why. She said thank you for the both of us clearing out the basement so she can have her space. "I cam considering her request to hunt for herself. She does not wish that we feed her." Demu leads Unryu inside setting his catch of fish into the sink as he looks back to Unryu. "I'm be doing the main cooking for this evening. However I am going to show you how to make raw fish.' he holds up the tuna for unryu to see. "This one here is one kind of fish you can eat raw. Do you know how to clean and remove it from the bone?" He puts the tuna onto a cutting board with a fillet knife, he is next to another cutting board with a red snapper he had managed to catch, already cleaning up the fish and cutting it to be cooked. Putting the parts of the fish he normally didn't use back into the bucket. He would whined up using the left over fish parts in a stock or return it to the ocean for the smaller fish to feed from in the deep waters. he had the bones and the head separated off to the side, turning back to look at Unryu. "It's the same as I have just done. Are your learning, it is fine if you mess up on cutting the fish in some way. "

User Image

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image
Unryu Eisenzahn

Shifting his dark brown eyes back to his Master, wanting to keep eye contact with most of the time as it would most definitely be rude if he did not do such a thing, especially with someone that has purchased you, the blue Western Dragon hopes that master Demu isn't too upset with him for being on his own for the small amount of time. Unryu just believed it would be alright if he had a small amount of time to himself, just to think on what him and Alyara discussed. Well... more like what Alyara wanted the blue dragon to know. Which is pretty much to just leave her alone by the way she said it. Thankfully, it would seem that master Demu does not mind this in the slightest. The blue dragon lets out a silent sigh of relief, not wishing to have his Master think him to be the lazy type. Regardless of the fact it being his first day being here along with Alyara's, sitting idly by is still not a good thing. As for Alyara being upset by Master Demu's observation, that is probably his fault for trying to talk to her. It is a shame that she does not wish for them to feed her, as he is quite positive that master Demu's cooking must be exquisite. But if he expresses his opinion to her, he will probably only anger her further. Sighing silently to himself, the blue dragon follows his Master back into his home and into his kitchen where he believes his master shall now be showing him how to make something. The sound of making raw fish sounds rather easy. But alas, it may sound easy, but it could be fairly complicated if not done properly. Unfortunately, the blue dragon does not know how to actually clean and remove the fish from the bone itself. He has never gone fishing nor has he ever purchased a fish from merchants. Of course, he has eaten cooked fish before at restaurants. Shaking his head no to his question, the blue dragon silently watches his Master go to work at preparing the fish. He begins to mentally take notes, remembering where exactly Master Demu cut the fish, amongst other things. "I shall try to keep these lessons in mind, Master Demu. I do appreciate that you are giving me lessons on how to prepare meals of my own without anybody else trying to assist me. If these lessons do prove useful, I shall be forever thankful."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:22 am
User Image

Demu Dyvern
User Image

"Yes I wish them to be useful to you...Even if it turn out you can not properly cook the food its self, you will at least know how to make other foods that don't require cooking." He pulls out a pan from the cabinet close tot he stove and turns on a burner, letting the pan heat up. "Please go ahead and start practicing on the tuna I caught for you. Unless you would like to watch me cook the fish." he pauses as he walks from the kitchen and to the basement door, knocking on it to get Alyara's attention. "Yes you may hunt for your meals if you truly wish to do so. However on holidays, you will be eating with us." He knew that she could hear him as he spoke so he did not repeat himself, as well that she would be able to mentally know he was around and tap into his brainwaves for what it was he was thinking or feeling emotionally. She would likely get his image of the fish he was about to cook in the pain. Back to the stove with a hot enough pan he adds some oil and salts the fish before searing it in the pain and proceeding to cook it.

User Image

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image
Unryu Eisenzahn

It is definitely safe to say that the Western Dragon is quite excited about being able to actually cook fish. Unryu has always been quite the fan of seafood, but he was always too afraid to actually cook such a thing, due to his past experiences with cooking within his own home. Such horrible luck he had, but perhaps that bad luck shall be lifted, now that he is with a loving and caring Master such as the one before him. The blue dragon lightly laughs towards Master Demu's comment, finding it rather humorous for some reason. He has been told by a couple of his friends in the past that he sometimes laughs at some things when they are truly not meant to be funny. Alas, he cannot help it. As for him getting the option to practice on the tuna or watch his Master cook the fish, he hums to himself, debating on which one he wishes to do. Perhaps it would be best if he just watched his Master cook the fish for now, as he does not wish to attempt to cook something so soon, only to have it erupt in flames randomly on him. Kind of like what has happened to him multiple times in the past. Watching his Master for the moment, he has come to the decision of just watching him cook for now as he shall attempt to cook on his own at a later date. Perhaps he shall cook up a surprise for him in the future, if things go right that is. There is no definite that his cooking shall go well, but with a hope and a prayer it may. With Master Demu notifying Alyara of that she can hunt on her own for food, but shall be eating with us during holidays, the blue dragon perks up somewhat as his tail sways behind him a couple of times. Holidays? It would be quite amazing if they were to be together, especially during the holidays. Such wonderful times those are, even when you are with ones that you deeply care about. "I believe I shall watch you cook for the meantime, Master. If that is alright with you of course. I just do not wish to chance it just quite yet. You know how the old saying goes: Better safe than sorry." he informs his Master, chuckling nervously as he does not wish to annoy him in any way. Although, the Western Dragon highly doubts he will be annoying his Master in such a way. Master Demu seems rather calm all the time, so annoying him in any way, shape, or form won't be happening at all, which is something he is fairly thankful for. Unfortunately for him, with his old Mistress she got really annoyed easily. Especially when he tried to comfort his old Mistress, wherever she may be. If Master Avilion is up and about and if he didn't stay here, then something is amiss, but what exactly? Perhaps it isn't his place to ask such questions. Perhaps it would be best if he just kept such questions to himself. For now, he shall just stay calm, relax, and enjoy his stay here with his new Master...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:59 pm
User Image
Xx…Alyara…xX

~Trained Mixed Blood Beast~

User Image

“Understood.” Alyara mentally sighed as she was given permission to feed herself and yet she would have to join them for holidays. Holidays…just another day in her mind. Nothing special ever happens so why man-kind created such events was oblivious to her. Why people celebrated and drunk themselves to death on such days was more or less important to her simple hardened mind. Only those who had complete freedom could truly enjoy the reckless abandonment, but to those who are forever in servitude it was just another day. Even one’s birthday becomes insignificant as it acts only as a timer to the days they have been in service. Alyara had already abandoned keep track of her own age for her first hundred years or so were in complete silence and darkness. Time seemed to draw on into nothingness, but she knew she was at least a century old. She didn’t care much to learn her real age; it was insignificant to one such as herself. Almost everything in this world had no meaning to her, more so now that she had given up on happiness at the moment. She could care less what Demu decided to do with her, she was quite content to just stay in the basement and rot away with a meaningless existence.

Moving over to the down pillowed bed which her master had prepared for her earlier, Alyara settled down on it heavily curling up to get some rest. Her tail wrapping around her body and her wings protectively folded over her head to shield her eyes from any light. Sleep took hold of her quickly, but she didn’t dream beyond the endless void of black. No happy or sad memories to relive, no dreams about hopes or desires, just the emptiness of her own existence filling the blankness of existence. She would have it no other way; only during her youth did she have meaningless dreams. Never fulfilling yet always welcomed nothing to dream or believe. Only the truth of what she has become a mindless drone for a human’s disposal. I believe in nothing; not the end and not the start. I believe in nothing; not the earth and not the stars. I believe in nothing; not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing; but the beating of our heats. I believe in nothing; 100 suns until we part. I believe in nothing; not in sin and not in god. I believe in nothing; not in peace and not in war. I believe in nothing; but the truth and who we are. A familiar voice of her imagination whispered into the darkness saying words she had long ago believed to be true. The voice wasn’t her own, she didn’t know who it belonged to and stopped asking after having her question continuously be unanswered. She made no comment toward the words or the voice that spoke it, rather drifting off into what little peace she had.

User Image

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image

Demu Dyvern
User Image

"Ah...You believe you will massacre the fish beyond measure?" Demu turns his face to Unryu with a almost blank expression there being a faint trace of curiosity. Demu was never good with people who liked to hover, he however offered to let Unryu watch and to teach the dragon how to cook so he could not complain about it and he would not go back on the lessons in the long run. He truly wished to teach the dragon how to cook for himself and so he nods, picking up a fish fillet from the plate and with his hand hovers it above the pan and checks. "Well firstly you need to make sure that the light amount of oil you have in the pan is hot so that it will sear the fish... You also want to use salt so that the fish does not dry out while you are cooking it." Demmu right now was simply seasoning the fish lightly so that it would not be bland as they ate it with other things like vegetables which he hadn't pulled out yet. "Once seared then you cook it, it is best to try not to burn the fish, but if it happens it happens. Unryu can you remove a vegetable form the freezer or refrigerator, I do not care what kind it is that is chosen." He could have even brought out vegetables but Demu's mind wasn't all there with him right at the moment and so if he had, then he didn't remember he had. Really he should be able to remember if he did, he just didn't, just like he could have sworn that he had picked his cup of juice back up, but the cup is once again gone from his sight and he frowns at that. "I just can't keep track of anything today it would seem." He let his thoughts drift a little bit into the things he knew he had wanted to get done today and what he had gotten accomplished. He had gotten the two slaves he wished to so he wasn't alone up in this house anymore so one thing done. He knew he needed to train himself still which he could do later on that night or early the next morning. That was so long as he didn't get any visitors. His mind moved to a certain someone who was down in the circus who liked to do spur of the moment visits with little to no thought on if Demu would even want the visit in the first place or wouldn't be busy with something. before he knew it the fish in the pan had finished cooking and he pulled it all out and onto a plate, starting up on the vegetable whatever it may be that Unryu had chosen. "You may nibble on the fish now if you like. This may be a little bit yet for the vegetable."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image
Unryu Eisenzahn

The blue dragon cannot help but stare nervously at Master Demu with a light blush upon his face, as his Master has indeed asked him something rather... well, he isn't quite sure how to put it. He guesses he can say that Master Demu pointed out a small fact, or more like a small possibility of what may happen to the fish if he were to even try to cook it. Alas, Unryu likes to play it safe. Like how the old saying goes; better safe than sorry. He does not wish to have Master Demu's home randomly go up in flames due to a small cooking accident, that may or may not occur if he does end up trying out the tips his Master has given him for cooking wise. So, instead of taking up the offer of cooking early, the blue dragon has taken the offer of just observing his Master with the utmost curiosity, simply watching how he cooks the fish. He also keeps in mind of the notes Master Demu is giving him, to make sure that he doesn't mess up a fish, if he ever decides to cook one in the near future that is. As Demu gives him instructions on retrieving any vegetable from the freezer or the refrigerator, the Western Dragon perks up and nods his head once lightly, then turns to the refrigerator, opening it up and deciding on which vegetable he should take. Lightly shrugging his shoulders, he picks up a decently sized carrot from the refrigerator an closes the door, walking back over towards his Master and handing him the vegetable as instructed. Looking at the cooked fish for a moment, the blue dragon chuckles lightly and shakes his head, folding his hands behind his back as he looks at Master Demu. "It is quite alright Master. I am more than capable of waiting until the entirety of the meal is complete."

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:40 pm
Demu nods his head in acknowledgment to what Unryu has said, but tilts his head. "I was not expecting you to wait and if I had not gotten scattered brained on you, then you could have enjoyed them both together warm and not with the fish cooled while the vegetables are hot. I would prefer if you were to eat the fish now while it is still warm." His hand turns to makeshift black claws,slicing up the carrot into neatly sliced pieces in several quick motions, not going to show Unryu how to cook the carrots right at this moment as he is focusing mainly on cooking it so the male can eat it. Within a few minutes of cooking the carrots he puts them onto the table keeping them somewhat firm as he didn't want them to become to squishy, but they have been cooked. Grasping his glass once again so he would not loose track of it he returns to the table with it and sits down, not feeling particularly hungry right now after making the food, which often happened to him. "I will eat later, for now however do enjoy yourself Unryu and if you wish for something to drink do get something."  
Carnage Carnival

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff