Welcome to Gaia! ::

☯☣Chaos in Chains☣☯

Back to Guilds

Slaves and Masters are welcome in this guild of trials and games. But not only Those types of threads, many more await you, if you are brave 

Tags: slave, master, romance, battle, carnival 

Reply Carnage Carnival
Demu's Home location explained inside. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fujoboka

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:04 am
User Image

Demu Dyvern
Acrobat: Aerial and ground
User Image

Demu considers if he wants the two of them to help him with the basement or not to get it to go faster. He first had to consider where to put the things down there and so he would need to go up into the attic to see how much room was there or to store the things in the building he used to train in outside. He is relatively sure that the two of them both saw the building as they flew to his home. "I will show you ...how to cook things and if you prove unsuccessful still over time I will let it go and not force you to cook things any longer." Pulling a second cup out from a cabinet he begins pouring the juice into them and chooses not to comment on Alarya's saying no to the juice. putting the juice under one arm and holding the cups in his hands he returns to the fridge lifting a blue cup onto the top so he could put the bottle away while he hold out the green cup to Unryu. Letting the cup go once he is sure it was in Unryu's hands and picks his blue cup back off the top of the refrigerator.

"I do not mind if you wish to go outside really, but it would make more sense with your eyes the way they are to stay indoors until the morning and noon sunlight is gone. Even if you are tolerant of it. I'll show Unryu to his room and let him explore it before the basement is started on for you. So for now if you do not go outside I would prefer you to stay in the kitchen or in the living room." Lifting his cup he takes a small sip of his juice and keeps back a taste as he forgot that this juice was that cottan candy fruit Korim just adored too much to be healthy and shakes his head. "Despite the taste be assure there is no added sugars to this...and it is perfectly healthy for you Unryu. I merely forgot what kind of juice it was." He couldn't tell Unryu the name of the fruit as it was never really given a name, but it was jokingly called the blood fruit at times. he however refered to it as the cotton candy fruit as it had the same colors of the outside skin and tasted just like the sugary substance despite it's inner dark red meat of the fruit. He did know one thing if Unryu could not cook the foods he could show him how to make meals with foods that did not require any cooking at all, just a little bit of work likely with chopping up fruits or vegetables and arranging it in a way to be served.

Looking to Alyara for now he has the inkling that Alyara really wished to be alone merely to think over some things likely concerning her last owner. However he could not be certain of this as he does not know much about her just yet. As for Unryu it appeared he offered to help with the basement mostly so that Alyara would have a designated room for her to stay in; second to offering being in his nature of just who he is as a being. He is not looking forward to checking out that attic for the first time. He had never gotten around to it when he moved in and began cleaning up the building and so he has no clue what could be up there. He did not believe there was anything alive up there as it is very quite, he doesn't even know if there is any thing up there to begin with and if there was then it is things from previous owners like how in the basement there is also boxes, totes, and chests that were not his. He had not gone through the containers, however he would not need to in order to know what was inside of them.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 am
User Image
Unryu Eisenzahn

♦The Dragon Elementalist♦

Watching as Master Demu goes about retrieving the blue dragon a cup of juice as well for him, he cannot help but look at Alyara with a somewhat saddened expression. She must obviously still be feeling a loss for her old Master, which can be understandable if the relationship between a Master and a slave is special. Such relationships between a slave and a Master is somewhat rare, and it is to be treasured. But there really isn't nothing one can do about it if the two just happen to be separated. It truly is highly unfortunate if Alyara did have such a relationship with Master Avilion, but nothing can really help at this time. If she was returned to her cell back in the slave market, then obviously something has happened to the young Master. If this is the case, then the only thing Alyara can do is just remember the fun times she had with Master Avilion, and just move on. Dwelling on the past such as that isn't really good for ones being. Sighing somewhat, the Western Dragon directs his attention back to Master Demu, he gently grasps the cup of juice with his free hand, getting the scent of it. This is certainly the kind of juice he has never seen before, nor has he ever smelt before. But, Master Demu would never offer anything that they may not like. Looking down at the juice for a moment, he brings it to his lips, taking a small sip as he listens to his owner. The juice definitely has an interesting taste to it. Almost as if it came from some kind of candy. Sadly, he doubts that it's from such a thing. It's impossible to extract any form of juice from such things. But then again, anything is possible. Lowering the cup from his lips, the blue dragon licks his chops a little, chuckling. "It is indeed something I have never tasted before, but I must thank you for the juice, Master Demu. It has been quite some time since I have had anything to eat or drink, unfortunately. And this most certainly hits the spot for me. Although it may taste like something that is not juice, it is still good all the same, I appreciate it." he tells his owner, thanking him for the nourishment. The Western Dragon just hopes what master Demu is getting himself into when he offered to show him how to cook. His mother did the same thing with him, and it still ended with horrible failure. He is just hoping his luck will be better with cooking here...

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image
Xx…Alyara…xX

~Trained Mixed Blood Beast~

User Image

Given the permission to go outside, Alyara nodded and carefully turned around heading back out the way she came into the hall and the closed door. She gave it a quick look before her tail reached around and wrapped its way around the handle delicately opening it. Sometimes he hated not being smaller, even a human so she could interact better with her masters rather than be treated like a beast. Opening the door slowly, she diverted her eyes from the light of the morning sun and growled lightly from discomfort. Ignoring the stinging light, she squeezed back out the door and into the fresh morning breeze. Even with the relaxing wind, Alyara’s body remained stiff as she closed the door softly behind her and stepped off the porch heading in particular direction. She just wanted to be alone to think with no interruptions, the sun light won’t even bother her much as she made her way close to the forest expanse. There she stopped and laid down raising her wings up around her head to block the light as she rested her head heavily on her paws. She let out a heavy sigh and closed her eyes, immediately it was Avilion she was seeing in her mind’s eye. How much she missed him, he was the first one to treat her more than a chained beast that could be used and thrown away like she was nothing. How she longed to see him now; to hear his voice and feel the warmth radiating from his youthful flesh. She only knew him for a week, but his presence has just an impact in her life that she actually started to believe in hope and the future. But he was gone now, most likely passed away for why else would she have been returned back to the slave market. Depressed with the fact he was dead, tears started to run down her furred cheeks as she began to shake and shiver.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:04 pm
From the distance, a dark figure watches over the home, as he has spotted a couple of flying creatures within the air, and a young man, young by the looks of it anyway, running from treetop to treetop. The two flying figures are the only things that catch his attention, however, as he does remember seeing them not too long ago. Unryu and Alyara. The only thing he is feeling besides worry and anger right now is comfort, seeing that they are quite alright. the blue dragon he presumed to be dead, and Alyara... he thought he lost her back there. But apparently she is still alive and well by the looks of it, especially if she is actually flying. Ah, fond memories ravage the dark figures mind, and has decided to follow them instead of going on his little mission. Progressing further through the forest, sticking to the shadows, he watches as the three gather around an abandoned looking Manor. Raising an eyebrow to this sight, he cannot begin to comprehend as to what the hell this is, but there really isn't much that he can do. But, it is indeed safe to assume that he has lost Alyara to somebody else, but for the time being of course. For now, he has lost Alyara, but hopefully it does not have to stay this way...

Folding his arms against his chest, the dark figure watches the Manor from the depths of the forest, humming in thought. Perhaps this would be for the best, considering he himself never had anything to give Alyara. Hell, he didn't even have his own home from the very start. He started out staying at the castle for the time being, then decided to follow the love of his life. Unfortunately, the love of his life has changed, quite possibly for the rest of her life. From what he has seen, there is no helping her, so he has to take drastic actions. Pondering this for a moment, he watches as Alyara comes out of the abandoned looking Manor by herself and begin to head towards the forest itself. The dark figure simply watches from the shadows of the forest, keeping his eyes on the mixed beast as she lays down and covers her face with her wings, most likely to block the suns rays. He remembers clearly that she has always detested the suns rays, but never really mind it, especially if it was deemed necessary to travel during the day. Like when she was allowing him to ride on her back to the Coven itself. She flew for a couple of days with no rest at all, which was definitely impressive...

Frowning at this sight, the dark figure begins to walk towards the mixed beast, his footsteps should be able to be heard by anybody the some sort of sensitive hearing. He wants to see if she is alright. It is necessary if one wishes to see if one of his closest friends are okay. "Alyara..." his voice ringing into her ears. The dark figure approaches the mixed beats that is laying down onto the grassy ground, kneeling down onto one knee. Gently grasping one of her wings, he moves it aside to see her face once more, only to see tears streaming down her furry cheeks. Frowning at the sight, the silver haired figure gently wipes the tears away from her furred cheeks, caressing her face with his right hand. "Don't cry Alyara, there is no need to." His eyes looking into her white orbs, a soft smile forms upon his lips, happy to see his dear friend once again, and hopefully not for the final time. "I am glad to see that you alright, Alyara. I thought I lost you back there." he tells his dear friend, a light chuckle escaping his lips. Gently caressing her furred cheek with his right hand, the silver haired man rests his left armored arm onto his leg. "Listen, I know I was unable to keep my promise back there, and for that I am sincerely sorry. But I wish for you to do me a huge favor, Alyara. I want you to wait for me here, alright? There are still a few things that I must make right before I focus on anything else. If I do not hurry, it may be too late to do anything. But I promise you this, Alyara; I shall return for you in the near future. I shall come back for you, and we can be together once again, alright? But for now, I wish for you to be happy with where you are now. Demu... was his name? He doesn't seem like that bad of a person, so you should be safe here for the meantime. I promise you, that I shall return as soon as possible, okay Alyara?" he informs his dear friend, ceasing the caressing of her furred cheek. The silver haired man gently wraps his arms around Alyara, embracing her into a gentle hug, closing his eyes for the moment as he is already missing the warm feeling. "I am already missing you... Alyara..." With that said, and everything he wanted to tell his dear friend, the silver haired man immediately vanishes from Alyara's sight, rushing in the direction he was heading in earlier. He is using everything in his power to hurry...

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:36 am
User Image

Demu Dyvern
User Image

Demu watches alyara go and once she is out of site returns his attention back to Unryu. "Then shall we continue and go up to find out which of the two open rooms you would like to stay in." He doesn't wait long for a response as he wasn't asking Unryu a question and begins walking up the stairs and too the upper floor. walking down the small length of the upper portion of the house and then to the two unoccupied rooms he opens both doors for Unryu to look into once he is upstairs.

Demu once he hears that Unryu had followed him looks over. "You can look between both of the rooms and decide on which it is you would prefer to sleep in. I will be checking how much space is in the attic for things from the basement to go up into." Demu overall did not look to excited to be going up into the attic that he had yet to fully explore. Turning away from Unryu Demu walks further down the hall, lifting his arm up and pulling on a string to pull down a ladder leading up. After peeking his head up into the attic he immediately frowns as there is not only a lot of space up here in the attic being unused, but there are in fact spiderwebs galore up here as well. He listens quietly for now for any animals that may in fact be up here in the dark attic but there are non just himself and the spiders who inhabit this space. climbing himself up fully into the attic he pulls on another string turning on the lights to the attic and travels over to the window in the attic and opening it letting in even more light.

He had almost expected to see a giant spider like creature up here with all of the cobwebs he had found here, but no there was nothing of the sort. Just empty spiderwebs with no one living on them. With a simple sigh Demu takes the shadows now within the room and sweeps his hand sending all of the cobwebs effortlessly out of the window and into the wind as the wind simply carries the web away. next he simple begins moving some of the boxes about giving both himself and Unryu room for boxes that may come up here once they have begun on the basement.

Returning back to Unryu and having the ladder once again up as it normally is when there is no one up in the attic he fines Unryu inside of one of the rooms. "Have you chosen what room you will be staying in?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:08 am
User Image
Unryu Eisenzahn

Bringing the cup of juice back to his lips as Alyara's takes her leave, the blue dragon just hopes that she shall be feeling better soon. It pains Unryu to see a friend act the way she is, being depressed. He doesn't enjoy seeing the people he knows act in such ways. Pushing the thought aside for the time being, believing Alyara shall be fine in no time, he finishes what is left of his juice, gently tapping the cup with his clawed index finger so that he may get the rest of the juice that may be lingering within the cup. It is so tasty, that he wishes to finish it up without leaving any trace of it behind. Besides, he has always hated wasting anything, such as food and drink. It wouldn't be right of him to waste anything that Master Demu would give him. Listening to his owner, the blue dragon gives Demu a slight nod, placing the empty cup onto the table for the time being and begins to follow his owner up the stairs towards the second floor, only to pause for a small moment, smelling the air. The Western Dragon has caught onto a familiar scent. A scent he hasn't smelled in quite some time. Unfortunately, he is unable to place on what or whom it is, but perhaps it is merely nothing. Perhaps it is just his imagination, or it could be an after effect on drinking the juice Master Demu gave him back in the kitchen. Keeping a gentle grip upon his book with his right hand, he shrugs his shoulders lightly, going up the stairs quickly to catch up to his owner. Standing behind his Master, he listens carefully to his instructions with a soft smile upon his lips, directing his attention to the two rooms that he can choose from...

The closest room to him immediately catches his attention, already liking the way it looks. It is definitely quite bright in here, compared to the rest of the house of course. Taking a couple of steps into the room for the moment, Unryu's clawed feet lightly clicking against the crystal clean floor, he looks around the room making his way towards the bed. Stopping beside it, he takes a seat upon it as he is already in Heaven. The bed is beyond comfortable, definitely better than sleeping in a uncomfortable bed back at the markets, or sleeping on a stone mechanism used for torture, or sharing a bed with his ex Mistress. Placing his book down onto the bed for the time being, he rests backwards, looking up to the ceiling with his arms out to his sides, chuckling to himself. Oh yes, this room shall do nicely for him. Plenty of light, his own desk where he may sit down and relax, maybe even read his book in peace or even write his own stuff if he ever desires to do so. This room shall definitely suffice. Sitting back up on his bed, the Western Dragon rises to his feet as he makes his way back out in the hallway, hoping Master Demu has finished up in the attic. Exiting his chosen room and entering the hallway, it would seem that he has arrived just in time to see Master Demu come down from the attic. Folding his hands behind his back, he smiles gently to Master Demu, laughing a little as he has definitely made his decision. "Indeed I have, Master Demu. This room right here shall do nicely for me. I do appreciate you giving me the freedom of choosing my own room. You are quite kind and generous." he informs his owner, lightly bowing to him. Master Demu is quite the Master, it seems. Definitely makes up for his last experience with an owner, whereas he was tortured for absolutely no reason, and for trying to help his previous owner. Such sad times, but those times are in the past now...

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:34 am
User Image

Demu Dyvern
User Image

A soft smile comes to his lips as he nods. This room he knows does have a great deal of light in it at times and it was bright as well with the coloring of the walls, why he avoided it so much. However it appeared to suit Unryu's needs just fine. "Unryu...did I bring up my cup? I seem to have misplaced it." He didn't remember drinking it all, but then he didn't remember bringing up the cup with him either. Did he leave it downstairs then? Demu looks down the hall thoughtfully and finally just shrugs his shoulders. "Well I suppose I will find the cup eventually, if I find myself lucky it may just be down in the kitchen."

His mind shifted back from his juice in his lost cup and back to Unryu and his response about him being kind and generous. "Am I? I am just trying to be myself for the most part. If I were to put myself in your shoes or in Alyara's I would prefer to at least be comfortable after being bought and told where I was to be living. However if I was still back at my original tent down in the circus, the two of you would be staying with me there and there is only one room there that we would have all shared." He knew that it would not have been a comfortable experience as he had once had someone stay with him in that tent and they did not enjoy it. However the move was not because of them, it was because his other instincts had gotten worse recently and so he didn't trust his instincts in the circus when the clowns tended to anger him for the oddest of things.

However loneliness is what sent him off to find slaves to stay with him in his home to begin with. "We should get started on the basement then if we wish to clear out enough space for Alyara to sleep comfortably down there." He turns away from Unryu and starts down the stairs with a small smile, making his way into the living room and to the door that leads into the basement. Focusing his attention back onto Unryu he points downstairs. "I will flip on the switch for you, there is two the first for flicking on the lights to the top and another down below to turn on the rest of the lighting in the basement." Demu flicks the first switch showing Unryu where it is and continues down the steps making a sharp turn to the left where a click is heard and lights turn on all about the basement.

Really even with all the clutter down here there is still a good bit of space here for anyone about his size of Unryu's size, just not big enough of a space for Alyara. looking about the basement he actually considered opening up the closed off section of the basement with a screen for her to sleep in. Then the outer section would not be disrupting her if he himself or Unryu had to come down here for something. Likely to be canned foods of some sort or other things he has made and stored only to settle it down in the basement for later use in a air tight sealed container. The two of them still would need to make space for Alyara to move about in the basement to get to and from the room to the doors outside and to have space to just do things down here. "Well perhaps unryu would have some suggestions on what Alyara would need or like to have down here."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:49 am
User Image
Unryu Eisenzahn

Rising from his bowing position, the Western Dragon is fairly grateful for Master Demu being so kind and generous as he is. Being owned by such a Master or Mistress is definitely rare, and Unryu is happy to be owned by the likes of his current owner. He believes that his stay here shall most definitely be a relaxing one, which master Demu granting him some freedom here and there. The fact that he has allowed himself and Alyara the freedom of flying around every now and then whenever they please is also a good thing, since he shall not be able to stretch out his wings so that they do not get stiff, nor will he ever get rusty with his flying. With his hands till folded behind his back, the blue dragons listens to Master Demu's question, slightly tilting his head in a questionable manner. Now that he thinks about it, he isn't sure what he may have done with the cup he had within his grasp not too long ago. Perhaps Master Demu has placed it within the sink after drinking it's contents subconsciously and not realize it? It is quite the possibility, as it is quite common to do such things. Some things you just do out of habit and just not realize it. A good example of this is back he was still living his own life owning a bookstore. Sometimes he swore he lost a book and panicked a couple of times, only to realize he had placed them where they belonged on the bookshelves. Ah, such amusing memories. Sure he had made many mistakes like that in the past, but sometimes one must laugh at ones own past mistakes...

Keeping up an appropriate posture before his owner, the blue dragon listens intently as Master Demu explains he is just being himself. If this is true, then Unryu is luckier than he figured. If Master Demu is just being himself, then the blue dragon truly does not have to worry about much whilst being his slave, now does he? of course, he still have to worry about Alyara, considering she is still in her depressed state. Hopefully she is feeling a little better, with her being outside, getting some fresh air and having some alone time finally. He wishes to be there by her side to help her along the way, but he believes it would be best to just leave her be for the meantime and allow her to ponder her own thoughts. Disturbing her would probably be a mistake and anger her. Sighing mentally on the thought, he listens to Master Demu state that they should get started on the basement. With an agreeing nod to his owner, the towering blue dragon begins to follow him down the staircase to the first floor, and to the entrance to the basement. He stands beside Master Demu, a small grin forming upon his lips as he explains the light switches. For some reason, he finds such information to be quite... unneeded. But who is he to question Master Demu's explanations? Perhaps it's just for safety reasons or something along those lines. Following his owner down into the basement, immediately taking notice of all of the stuff that is down here, the blue dragon hums in thought as he rests his hands at his sides, wondering where to even begin with all of this stuff. The first concern is what his owner would like to be moved. He cannot just go about moving random things without his Masters consent. Directing his attention to Master Demu, the Western Dragon looks at him for a moment, only to sigh and shake his head. "I am not entirely sure, Master Demu. I must apologize but I am not sure what Alyara needs or likes in this case. I haven't really known her for all that long. In full time of being by her, it has probably been a complete day, give or take a few hours. So my knowledge on what she likes, dislikes, and what she needs is lacking. Your guess is as good as mine, Master Demu." he informs his owner, as it just seems right that Master Demu at least knows this. So in this case, the blue dragons owner will not have to ask any other questions that just happen to be similar to the one he just directed to him. It is a shame, really. It is unfortunate that he does not know much about Alyara, but that is because she hasn't opened up to him entirely. Perhaps she doesn't even trust him...

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:09 am
User Image
Xx…Alyara…xX

User Image

Overwhelmed by her sudden emotions, Alyara never heard the approach of her dear friend and old master. Had she been paying attention she might have perked up immediately to great him, but even then it would be hard for her to believe that this was nothing more than a dream. She had often had hallucinations in her past from her mind trying to give her what she wished, food when she was hungry and water when she was dying of thirst; even company during her darkest hours when no living creature would crawl up beside her to give her warmth and company. But the harsh reality of the fact was it wasn’t truly there, which made it that much painful to want to live…to breath. Even when she heard her name get called she thought it nothing more than her mind trying to give her what she so desperately wanted, but this one seemed different than any she had in the past. Mostly because is she ignored it long enough it would just go away, but this one did not. Feeling her wing being moved aside, Alyara ceased her crying but refused to open her eyes. In her mind she was telling herself that this was all her imagination and that Avilion was gone, it wasn’t real. Still the feeling of her cheek being caressed was very much real in itself which made her open her them to see her friend kneeling before her. Was this a trick, it had to be but it all seemed too real…What is going on? She was frozen, unsure of this being reality or maybe even a dream; it wasn’t until he wrapped his arms around her in a hug did she believe it was actually. Yet as soon as she recovered from her shock he said his goodbye and he vanished. Alyara stared eyes wide in the spot he was just standing bewildered and confused, “was that real or…” Now that she was actually aware of her surroundings she could smell his scent on around her, could feel the warmth of his hug from only seconds before. “He was here…” she played back the whole scene in her head and listened to his words, he wanted her to wait for him. The question was for how long, knowing he was alive and out there somewhere only made her want to chase after him. But she knew she couldn’t, even if he asked her to follow she would hesitate as she technically has two masters now, one being more her friend. Only with Demu’s permission could she leave and now that she is asked to wait she wanted nothing more than to disobey. She felt torn, her heart tugging toward friendship while her mind was chained to loyalty as she stared off into the distance after her old friend.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:24 am
User Image

Demu Dyvern
User Image

Well with Unryu's response of himself having no knowledge on things Alyara would need or like from not knowing her for a longer period and with her not telling him because they were not close was unfortunate but things would be worked out for her one way or another. "Then we will just need to go from common sense on the basic things she would need to be comfortable down here for now and add things for her later once the information is known." Moving to a trunk that he knows if his stage costumes he picks it up and moves it outside of the two double doors that lead outside setting it on the grass. "The screen there is a separate room I would like to put Alyara in so when and if we need to come in the basement she has a place to go. The canned foods and jarred foods I would prefer them to be left where they are the newer looking trunks are my things and the more dusty trunks are the previous owners. I do not know what is in those. You can move either outside as we are working to clear room for Alyara to maneuver around." His discovery of the attic being empty for the most part gave them enough room to move the trunks up to the very top floor and up out of the way if they were not needed for anything in particular right now. He would likely stick his trunks of his journals up in the attic and out of sight. if the two of his new companions read them, they would definitely get a good insight on his personality and his past that he chose not to dwell on much anymore. Except for the sole picture of his performance partner on his night stand. She was a human performer surprisingly and he wished things did not go the way they had in her life. She would still be alive if it had gone a different way. The journals contained the entire story and then some one just what he had gone and been through until he found himself living in this home. His current journal was going on what would be happening aorund the area now as he did this so if he forgot like his mind tended to do then he would have it written down for him to look back on. He has a complete gap of memory where he was unable to write and he just could not remember what he had been doing for that length of time. It was very frustrating, because he would get glimpses of the memories from time to time and just couldn't recall it at all. This however was not the time for him to be dwelling on the past in such as way he realized, returning back downstairs for another trunk. The two of them moved trunk after trunk for some time until finally most of the basement was cleared out for Alyara and this that he needed to be within easy grasp he set in his room with the rest going between his training house/shack and up to the attic.

He did not let Unryu in his training area as he didn't like it when people came in there while he was practicing. His tumbling he would have to do outside and he would not be able to keep them from seeing that but the things he did in the air he would rather them not see. Then again the clothing he wore now covered up the bandages he usually had on his person and they would smell the blood if he ever chose to use the barbed wire to practice with and they would likely bring up questions from the two of them or getting the are you suicidal talk from them and he did not wish to have another one of those from someone who was in a disagreement in what it was he chose to do. If he could manage it he would prefer keeping the two out of his work life for the most part. He wouldn't be able to keep them out of everything that could happen, like the inevitable visits from carnival members or sometimes the clowns. The clowns were not a usual occurrence however as they learned to leave Demu well enough alone. He also needed to go fishing so he would need to figure out a time to do that as well, unless he chose to go night fishing. It was always fun to do that as different kinds of fish came out during the night time hours. He did know another thing he needed to do was get Unryu a few more sets of clothing as for Alyara he did not know if she even needed clothing, but he did stick a large pillow like mat down there for her to sleep on. he focuses his attention back onto Unryu as he pretty much just spaced out on the male thinking about what he needed to do and what he could do. "Unryu could you possibly go outside and find Alyara and show her the basement?"

User Image

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:50 am
User Image
Unryu Eisenzahn

It is definitely unfortunate that the blue dragons has no knowledge of Alyara's likes and dislikes, but it is not entirely his fault. Or perhaps it is, depending on how one looks at it. It could be Unryu's fault in a way, because he has never really asked what his dear friend likes and dislikes. That is technically one way saying it is his fault, or perhaps it is really nobody's fault, as Alyara has never truly opened up to anybody to his knowledge. However, the way his friend has been acting, it is definitely possible that Alyara has opened up to Master Avilion, may his soul rest in peace, and only him at this time. Maybe if he shows Alyara that he truly cares about her, maybe then she will open up to him. Hopefully she will open up to him when he wishes to speak with her in private. Of course, he could always talk to her in private via his mind, since they have done so in the past. But he does not wish to disturb her at this time unless he has free reign to do so. Unfortunately, he highly doubts this as he lets out a silent inward sigh, lightly shaking his head. Frowning lightly, the Western Dragon listens to Master Demu as he states that they must now go about using their common sense, which isn't that bad of an idea. After his Master explains a couple of things, the blue dragon lightly nods, his smile returning to his lips as he then goes about assisting his Master with moving a few boxes here and there. With his obvious strength, moving such equipment actually isn't all that hard. Nor is it difficult to actually move these with his own magic. Helping his Master, the towering and strong dragon uses his wind magic here and there to move multiple objects at once, whereas he only uses his own arms to move an object at a time. Truly an easy task for him, and isn't wishing for Master Demu to strain himself...

After the task has been completed, standing beside his Master as the basement now looks much neater than it did previously, the Western Dragon is quite proud of the work they have done. Alyara will be most pleased to see that she shall have a place to stay and rest at her leisure. However, Unryu still feels a little uneasy about her sleeping in the basement as he wishes for her to be able to sleep in a room like the one he as chosen. Unfortunately, this is not up to him, as he is merely a slave and is only allowed to follow orders and instructions that are given to him. Standing beside his owner with a cheerful expression and his hands laced together behind his back, he has his dark brown eyes upon Master Demu, awaiting further instructions as it seems he is in his own world once again. Master Demu seems to daydream a lot these days, but it isn't his place to say anything. Just to merely be by his owners side through thick and thin. As Master Demu finally speaks and gives the dragon an instruction, he simply smiles and nods in acknowledgment to him, making his way outside immediately. As he enters the outside world, the scent he caught wind of earlier is rather stronger out here than it was inside, which concerns him for some reason. The scent seems so familiar that it is actually bothering him that he cannot put his finger on what it is. Lightly shrugging his shoulders, the Western Dragon follows his nose and tracks down Alyara, eventually finding her staring off in the distance which worries him. His clawed feet ruffling through the grass and fallen leaves upon the ground, he approaches his dear friend with a cheerful expression. "Alyara, Master Demu has sent me to find you and bring you back to the house. The basement is cleared for you to rest and relax at your leisure..." he informs his friend, looking off in the distance with her for a moment. The scent is strong on her, and it almost smells like... It can't be. Now the dragon realizes who's scent that is. But he always thought that the man was dead, considering the reason him and Alyara were returned to the slave markets. Blinking a couple of times, he is quite baffled at this, but merely shakes his head slightly. It is impossible, and yet his scent is strong in the air. "Come Alyara, we do not wish to keep Master Demu waiting..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:28 am
User Image
Xx…Alyara…xX

User Image

Lost within her thoughts and feelings, Alyara continued to look out in the distance even as she heard Unryu’s approach. She had thought her old master dead and he was not, he was just here to comfort her to make her feel better and yet his existence did do little to change her saddened mood. Yes she was glad to learn he was alive and well, but at the same time she felt abandoned as she was told to stay. ‘He had something he needed to do and he would return,’ he said and yet she felt that was a lie. If he was still going after Riskia or what she had become than there was very little chance that she would see him alive again. The mistress was possessed by a chaos demon and would never be herself again and if Avilion insisted on getting her back it was going to end at both of their immortal lives. He would pass in with her to the other side where they could be together, at least that it what Alyara thought he would want. She remembered when he asked her what she would do if she was given what she desired; at the time it was to learn what freedom was. She had told him she would return to the market where she belonged, but it was different now. She wanted to be at his side no matter what, yet she was stuck here looking to the horizon with a broken heart as if he had taken a piece of it away from her. Maybe it was her mistake to let herself open up to him; she started to think after awhile. If she had stayed emotionless and a lifeless drone she would have protected herself from feeling this, had she not allowed Avilion to befriend her she would have never felt this heart breaking pain. Alyara remained motionless for sometime before she finally let her thoughts dissolve into herself, her body rigid and her head stooped down as she sighed deeply. “Let us go then,” the voice in Unryu’s mind sounded shallow and far away, not like the child like voice from before. It was as if she mentally pulled up invisible walls around her to distance herself from those around her. She can only trust herself; a reflection of her past resurfaces in her as more or less become very distant. Even her pupil-less white eyes seemed to dull as she turned her back on the forest and headed back toward her master’s home.

User Image

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image
Unryu Eisenzahn

His attention upon his dear friend Alyara, the blue dragon cannot help but feel as though he has definitely missed something in the time himself and Master Demu have been cleaning out the basement. Master Avilion was here, Unryu knows that much, but the main question is why. Did the young Master come here to see if Alyara was still alive and well? She is perfectly fine, just emotionally troubled it seems. Ever since himself and her have been brought back to the slave markets of the castle, due to their owners possibly ceasing their living, Alyara has been rather distant. Of course, there is that one time where she did grant him permission to give her some company at the slave markets within her own cell, but that was also the exact time where they were both purchased. They didn't really get a lot of time to just be by themselves, nor did they get enough time to just talk to one another without any interruptions... Thinking about it for a moment as Alyara states that she is ready to go, the blue dragon gets an idea. He is able to speak to Alyara via thoughts, so they are more than capable of having their own conversation whilst being in the presence of their Master. Why didn't he think of this sooner? Perhaps if he wasn't always worrying over one thing and the next, he would have thought of this sooner. No matter, at least this way he shall be able to have his little talk with Alyara on a couple of things that have been making him ever so curious. Following behind his dear friend Alyara, drawing ever closer towards the entrance to the basement, the Western Dragon folds his hands behind his back, humming in thought to himself. He may as well start now. Alyara, if it is alright with you, I wish to discuss something with you. Back at the slave markets, you said that we would never understand as to why you are shunned from most creatures and born to be alone. I wish to ask why we would never understand this. Is there something you are not telling us, Alyara? I am merely asking because I worry for you, since you are a dear friend of mine. Well... my only friend in this case, but still. That does not change the fact that you are a close friend of mine...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:47 am
User Image
Xx…Alyara…xX

User Image

Alyara paused at the dragon’s request, clearly he didn’t understand how emotionally shattered she was right now and asking for such a conversation now wasn’t the best of ideas. He had smelt Avilion’s scent, did he not understand that he had let her here. Did he not understand that the one she had been depressed about this whole time had just abandoned her like all the rest? Clearly he was way over his head to think she was in any mood to explain as she turned her head and stared coldly at him. You will never understand because you were raised in a world loved by your parents where I was born into a world of darkness and isolation with nothing. You will never understand because you were given food freely whereas I had to fight for every scrap or starve. You will never understand because you had an actual life where I was forced to do nothing but stand obediently tied to a post for centuries. You will never understand because you were born with freedom where it was stolen from me the moment I took my first breath. I am unique and as such it means I am alone; forever and always, and I am not your friends. I have to trust in order to have friends and clearly I wasn’t allowed to do such…this is my curse.((Unryu only)) Alyare finished harshly turning back to the house leaving Unryu to himself. On the outside she wasn’t showing any emotion, a blank stare where on the inside she was an emotional rollercoaster. Making her way to the large basement doors, she steps inside not really giving any notice to the area that was to become her new cage. It was fairly large, if she wanted to she could spread her wings to their full length, but she wouldn’t be doing such while she was in here. Thank you Master Demu for clearing a space for me. I am fairly tired, so if there isn’t anything you need of me at this moment I would like to rest.((Demu only)) She didn’t care if she slept on the cement floor, it was what she was used to and would not complain. She would never complain about anything, as long as she was able to find sleep she would be comfortable.

User Image

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:08 am
User Image
Unryu Eisenzahn

As his friend Alyara pauses in her progress towards the house of their current Master, the towering Western Dragon does the same and stops in his tracks, his attention upon Alyara. As she turns her head to stare coldly at him, Unryu panics somewhat and unfolds his hands from his back to the front of his stomach, gently fidgeting with his thumbs in a nervous fashion as she begins to answer his question. Well, she's answering his question at least, but not in the way he was expecting. All of this pent up aggression, all of this pent up sadness; it cannot be any good for one such as Alyara. It is now obvious that she has lived a harsh life thus far, but it doesn't mean she has to be so aggressive about it towards someone whom is trying to help. The blue dragon just wishes to be there for Alyara so that he may be able to help her in her time of need, to be there when she needs somebody to listen. Unfortunately, it seems that Alyara just wishes to be simply left alone for a while, which saddens him greatly. A saddened expression washing over his face as Alyara finished up and heads into the basement of their Masters home, he stands there with his gaze lowering to the grassy ground, a heavy sigh escaping his lips. His gaze rises as he looks up to the skies for a moment, thinking that his Master doesn't necessarily need him for the tie being. The basement has been cleared for Alyara, so there really isn't much else to do at this point. Unless Master Demu has other plans of course. Stretching out his blue, leathery wings, the Western Dragon crouches for a quick second and leaps into the air, flapping his wings a few times and gently lands onto the roof of the building, making sure he has a good enough balance to stand for a moment. Having the balance to do so, the blue dragon folds his wings neatly against his back and sets himself down into a sitting position on the roof and sighs once more, his legs stretched out as he looks out to the vast forest within his view. If Master Demu requires his assistance with something, then the dragon shall come down from the roof and assist his kind Master with whatever he requires assistance with. But until then, he believes he is going to relax a bit, Alyara's words soaking into his mind while doing so...

Carnage Carnival

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff