Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allemagne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:01 am
Konohagakure River:

This is a river outside of Konohagakure. It is used for suiton training.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:07 pm
Shizuku was still enjoying the sound of Music playing in his head as the melody took over his body as if each note floated through his bloodstream creating an all around network of rhythm into him. Suddenly a thought jumped into his mind thinking back to the Hokage's Office for some odd reason the girl and her tiger jumped into his mind as well as the girl she argued with. An odd expression came to his face as he could not understand why they both were in his head. Could it be that they interested in him in some way even though he knew nothing about them. Why... of all times to think of them would be when he was alone about to begin his training. Shizuku just simply shook his head as he let the music takeover once more before he reached the river. Maybe it was a future Deja-Vu of how it squad would turn out if they were in his group. Things were casual in his movement as his hands rested in the pockets of his dark black pants. The music suddenly stopped in his headphones after he shut off his Ipod which was done while no one was able to see.

[ 1/4 ]

This was the perfect place for him to train under his Clan's techniques without being bothered by anyone as well for someone to judge his progress. One of the first techniques he was going to practice was Katon based so it wouldn't take him long to get it down. After getting in a stance Shizuku was ready to begin practice that is if he could remember the hand seals correctly. Taking his time with each symbol interlacing each finger and speaking to himself softly of each animal the symbol represented. Once he was finished he inhaled deeply taking a considerable amount of oxygen then overlapped his mouth with his right hand then exhaled but nothing came out which meant that he either didn't do it right or he got the hand seals wrong.

[ 2/4 ]

Time slowly pasted by as he sat to remember the hand seals so he wouldn't have another accident on learning the technique because of the wrong hand seals. His face was serious and deep in thought which required him to close his eyes a little thing he has a habit of doing when he concentrates. He opened his eyes slowly and then there was a faint smirk on his face showing that he may have figured out what he needed and missed the last time. Rising to his feet slowly cracked his knuckles creating a hollow crackling noise that sound as if it echoed. He then formed the hand seals once more at the pace taking his time so he could make he remembered them if he got it right this time. After finishing with the hand seals he inhaled once more taking in oxygen then overlapped his right hand over his mouth once more mimicking what he did before then exhaled. This time he released small forms of fire that slowly faded after they were just created. It would seem that he got it right this time but it was not up to his level of satisfaction.

[ 3/4 ]

Well... that is something I glad no one saw. He began having a short conversation in his mind mainly criticizing his recent practice session. Alright well not that I have the basis done giving it one more try won't hurt and this time I will give it one hundred percent effort. Using those words in the back of his mind to pump himself before his last try he exhaled softly. Forming the hand seals once more except this time they were at a much faster pace I would say adequate level if in a real sparring match. His eyes were intense keeping focus and before creating the last seal he had already began to inhale oxygen. Once he finished the first part he overlapped his right hand over his mouth once more then exhaled moving his head in a rotation that released the powerful Flames that made the shape of a Phoenix. They continued on dancing over to the other side of the river before slowly extinguishing. Shizuku's face was now satisfied as his results of only three tries at the technique. "Alright now let's get the next one done as fast as this one and I may be going home early today" he said with a slight chuckle and oddly enough he was not out of breath.

[ 4/4 ]

Bloodline Class Reduced One Post
Technique Learned : Housenka no Jutsu [ Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique ]

Luxky

Partying Tycoon

Luxky

Partying Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:09 pm
The air was calm as a small breeze followed threw. Shizuku was sitting under a tree just admiring the calm atmosphere. Things seem to be like this all the time for him when he is alone maybe explaining why he prefers things that way. Of course his mind drifted off into how his life would be like with a Squad and his previous made it seem like it was going to be hectic. Shaking away the thought of that he rose to his feet and stretched out his muscles so he could be ready to learn one more technique before he called it a day and head home for the night. This time he had a time limit he pushed himself to learn the next technique before the sunset and make it home.

[ 1/4 ]

This was the perfect place for him to train under his Clan's techniques without being bothered by anyone as well for someone to judge his progress. One of the first techniques he was going to practice was Katon based so it wouldn't take him long to get it down. After getting in a stance Shizuku was ready to begin practice that is if he could remember the hand seals correctly. Taking his time with each symbol interlacing each finger and speaking to himself softly of each animal the symbol represented. Once he was finished he inhaled deeply taking a considerable amount of oxygen then overlapped his mouth with his right hand then exhaled but nothing came out which meant that he either didn't do it right or he got the hand seals wrong.

[ 2/4 ]

Time slowly pasted by as he sat to remember the hand seals so he wouldn't have another accident on learning the technique because of the wrong hand seals. His face was serious and deep in thought which required him to close his eyes a little thing he has a habit of doing when he concentrates. He opened his eyes slowly and then there was a faint smirk on his face showing that he may have figured out what he needed and missed the last time. Rising to his feet slowly cracked his knuckles creating a hollow crackling noise that sound as if it echoed. He then formed the hand seals once more at the pace taking his time so he could make he remembered them if he got it right this time. After finishing with the hand seals he inhaled once more taking in oxygen then overlapped his right hand over his mouth once more mimicking what he did before then exhaled. This time he released small form of fire that slowly faded after they were just created. It would seem that he got it right this time but it was not up to his level of satisfaction.

[ 3/4 ]

Well... that is something I glad no one saw. He began having a short conversation in his mind mainly criticizing his recent practice session. Alright well not that I have the basis done giving it one more try won't hurt and this time I will give it one hundred percent effort. Using those words in the back of his mind to pump himself before his last try he exhaled softly. Forming the hand seals once more except this time they were at a much faster pace I would say adequate level if in a real sparring match. His eyes were intense keeping focus and before creating the last seal he had already began to inhale oxygen. Once he finished the first part he overlapped his right hand over his mouth once more then exhaled moving his head in a rotation that released the powerful Flame that made the shape of a large sphere. It engulfed the entire top surface of the river creating a stream of steam to rise before it extinguished on the other side. Shizuku's face was now satisfied as his results of only three tries at the technique. "I guess I can call it a day for training, then meet with my Sensei for some Suiton Training" he said with a slight chuckle and oddly enough he was not out of breath.

[ 4/4 ]

Bloodline Class Reduced One Post
Technique Learned : Goukakyuu no Jutsu [ Great Fireball Technique ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:06 pm
Before Shizuku was about to leave the area he looked at the river and stopped pausing about how this could be a good chance for him to learn maybe one Suiton Technique he remembered on his own before his Sensei would begin teaching him more Techniques. Of course with the advantage of the river being next to him he could practice taking the Water itself to form a Clone he could use during battle. I wonder if this will end well since I am going off of memory and not fact. He began to trace off into his own thoughts having doubts about this idea then shook it off with a smirk basically having the interesting thought of what might happen.

[ 1/4 ]

Again he took time to reminisce in time so he could remember the hand seals of the technique so hopefully he wouldn't get it wrong like the two techniques before. Which in his mind he was sure he was going to slip up on one of the seals. Taking longer than before he finally rose to his feet and decided he would give it a shot for once and hope for the best. Shizuku took his time as he formed each hand seal standing next to the river this time since he was going to need the Water itself for the training once he locked in the last seal he said no words just waited to see what would happen. A small portion of the water rose out of the River taking on shape and form until it collapsed she creating a puddle next to Shizuku's feet.

[ 2/4 ]

He simply looked at the water and noticed some had splashed on his pants but since they were black it made no difference. All he could do was laugh at his attempt to try the technique even though in the back of his mind he was disappointed. Being the calculator he is he began pondering on what went wrong until he pieced together what hand seal he may need to switch out. After a short time he was right back at it determined to get it down. "Well after thinking things over I can give it one last shot" he spoke out loud which was a bad habit of his.

[ 3/4 ]

Finally Shizuku took his stance next to the River formed the hand seals it would seem that he was a quick learner because he motioned the seals in at a considerable pace. Then once he locked int he last seal instead of the water rising from the River their was a thin shroud of mist that formed next to Shizuku and a clone of himself appeared. He turned towards to see if everything played out. It looked just like him in every way and even sounded like him. He then did a quick little test run by doing a little sparring match with it until he landed a powerful roundhouse kick and it burst into water forming a puddle right before him. Shisuku smiled then gave a thumbs up at the fact he learned a technique just from memory.

[ 4/4 ]

Technique Learned : Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Clone Technique ]

Luxky

Partying Tycoon

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:48 am
Akira walked into the River area and saw someone training, she didn't want to disturb them. She walked to the edge of the river and got in knee deep "Ok, something that I'm good at." She stood there for a moment and did a single handsign "Hyouton Soujuu" She reached in the water and pulled out slushy water, she knew that she would do better then that. She looked around and decided that it was ok to try again...

Hyouton Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ] - Learning

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:50 am
Akria decided to try again, she wated to get it right this time. She did the single handsign again and reached into the water "Hyouton Soujuu" She pulled out a couple of icy senbon and smiled, she finally would be able to try more devestating things like she saw her dad do.

Hyouton Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ] - Learned

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:59 am
She smiled at the recent success and decided that it would be better to go back tot he academy and learn more techniques.

[[ /Exit to Academy ]]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:05 pm
Shizuku was relaxing as he laid in the grass right next to the Riverside. Just watching the formation of clouds lace over the Sun taking it away its beautiful light. A young girl who was very beautiful and innocent came along mainly to train it would seem but he couldn't since from his eyes it looked as if she was playing with the water from his angle. After a few minutes he lost interest and returned looking back at the sky. I suppose that he must have met the Hokage late since I did no see her in the Office. Just speaking to himself in his mind a habit that Shizuku acquired over time. His thoughts jumped to something else thinking of his training and other Technique that he wanted to try and learn. Nodded to the idea he leaned up a little and thought out loud for a split second "It's settled then"

[ 1/5 ]

Rising to his feet and shaking his hair clear of the grass that he was lying in. Rethinking the Technique he wanted to learn he stopped when he needed to think about the hand seals he needed to use for it. So after chuckling to himself he exhaled softly taking the tone of a sigh. Shizuku simply sat down he began going into deep thought so he could recap on the hand seals of the technique. So he can get it right on the first try and just practice more on it instead of playing the memory game with himself. After a short ten minutes Shizuku opened his eyes with a smirk on his face and time he was for sure about the hand seals so he would have no problem with that part anymore.

[ 2/5 ]

He rose to his feet once more except this time he would start the training hopefully without any falters as the ones before. Just because he was having a little hand seal complications. Walking over to the edge of the River he focus his Chakra but since he was only at Genin level he could not store up enough to make it tangible before ones very eyes. After generating enough Chakra Shizuku formed hand seals and once he finished them he noticed that a certain section in the water stopped moving then began to rise. As it rose it took it's time molding the shape of chains then it suddenly collapsed which meant he would have to try again. "I wonder what I did wrong because that didn't turn out good at all" he said chuckling to himself as he rose his right hand rubbing the back of his head.

[ 3/5 ]

Taking no time to relax or take a break Shizuku jumped right back into forming the hand seals this time he was determined to get it right in a less amount of time. Once he finished the last seal the same thing happened once more with a certain spot in the River. This time instead of rising slow it moved at a faster pace and formed it's shape much quicker but it did not look as if it could hold anyone. Shizuku tried the wrong thing which was trying to add more Chakra that only caused the chains to tremble then fall apart. So now it was getting better but just not good enough during a actual fight.

[ 4/5 ]

This time Shizuku took time out to regain his strength a little so he could focus. But.... his mind began to drift off in thought of how he could fix this problem of taking so long to learn a technique. There was certain spark that lit on his face as he snapped back to reality "That's it" he blurted out obviously showing that he had figured something out. Without any waste of time he began forming the hand seals once more and locked in the last seal the water in the river stopped on a dime. Then the water shot up in multiple areas forming the shape of solid and thick chains that looked as if they were real if they were not made of water. He then smirked and nodded at the results of his idea going into effect as well as learning the technique also. "I guess I can go out and put some of my new skills to the test" after those words Shizuku headed out leaving the River finally after being there almost all day since he left the Hokage's Office.

[ 5/5 ]

Technique Learned : Suikusari no Jutsu [ Water Chains Technique ]

Luxky

Partying Tycoon

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:15 pm
-----  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:18 am
The area was calm as you could only hear the sound of the river water making it's way down it's passage. The leaves in the trees were rustling against the wind the only sound to challenge the river which somehow made a elegant combination with one another. As this continued you could hear soft foot steps in the distance until a figure came to pass. A young boy with the harden colors of Blue and Black mixing together. His posture seemed to be relaxed as his hand were resting in his pants pockets. More of the figure came into view his skin was of a dark coco but still mixed with cream making him have the coat of caramel skin. His hair was jet black while his glasses hid the true of his eyes. Until he opened them revealing the Hazel Brown iris. Their was a faint smile on his face as he looked around listening to the nature itself bringing his full figure into the light.

His thoughts were racing trying to comprehend such a beautiful thing and there was no words that came to mind which could describe it all. So instead he simply inhaled deeply taking it all in, while he took his hands from his pockets spreading his arms. As he did so the wind began to pick up pace blowing the powerful streams through his hair allowing it to dance with them. "Witness The Grace And Beauty, Of This Land" his voice was soft and almost poetic as his words were spoken but most of it was blocked by the sound of the rushing wind. Which did not matter to Shizuku he simply lowered his arms back to his sides and placed two fingers in each pocket as he walked under the tree to just relax.

Luxky

Partying Tycoon

Taziie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:33 am
User ImageUser Image

Far of in the distance could be seen a strange figure covered with shadows. It seemed like the sun was afraid of such a figure, everything around the figure was covered with light, but the figure itself remained covered with darkness. As the figure came closer and closer, it became more visible and clear. The figure wore a white hooded clock, covering its entire body, making it quite hard to tell if the figure was a man or a women. Upon the figures back was a large hybrid sword that seemed almost impossible for any normal person to lug around like. Slowly, the hooded person came to a halt. The figure looked around the vast area, gazing at its beauty. This strange hooded person seemed very suspicious. "Hmm...."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:47 am
As Shizuku relaxed under the tree he could sense a sudden change in the atmosphere trying to pinpoint the origin of this his eyes set on someone who was completely cloaked. Not really being able to tell whether or not he was a friend or foe Shizuku rose to his feet quickly of course his muscles began to tense up from the sudden stress that struck him. As he reached his feet he exhaled softly to relieve his stricken fear for that brief moment. His eyes did not leave the cloaked figured. He took precaution as he headed towards him keeping up his guard to be prepared for anything, even if it being just a practical joke. Their distance between each was closing with each step that he made until finally he was within range of the figure but not too close. Maybe to the level where they could get a full view of each other.

"May I ask who you are, because I have never seen you around here" his voice cracked at first showing fear hoping that he would not pick up on it. Through his words his voice calmed as he looked the figure up and down examining his or her appearance trying to see if there was anything out of the ordinary besides from the large Halberd he or she carried. Drifting off focus of his question Shizuku was obviously waiting for an answer but was too busy to look him or her in the eyes because of his vast curiosity.

Luxky

Partying Tycoon

Taziie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:10 am
"You may ask, but I doubt you will get an answer" the voice was deep, soothing and comforting it was safe to say the figure was a man. The hooded man looked at the boy, his voice was flowing with fear, only naturally. Man always feared what he did not know. The hooded man stretched out his arm and pointed to the young man, his hand covered with a white steel plated glove. "You shall be my opponent, overcome that fear of yours child"! His hand swayed back towards his body. Then his hand was fiercely throw back towards the boy. The hooded man had sent ten kunai and ten shuriken flying after the boy who had approached him. His hand dropped down to his side and he stood on standby waiting for the boy to react.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:26 am
Shizuku listened to his words and knew that this man was no friend and his guard was on full alert. Once the hooded man spoke the words of opponent Shizuku was only able to get three steps back and brace himself for what was to come. Instantly there was a barrage of weapons heading for him and he needed to ask fast to dodge them. The first thing he did was quickly unsheathe his Katana placing it vertically in front of him using it to deflect some of the weapons then jumped into the air pulling over a somersault. Getting out of the way of the remaining weapons but as he was landing one last Kunai and Shuriken was heading for him so Shizuku acted quickly angling his Katana at 45 degrees which sent the Kunai upward towards his own face but he caught the hand with his mouth. The Shuriken was another story as Shizuku exhaled softly through the Kuani he tossed the Kunai with full force. Which caught onto the Shuriken sending them both flying back towards the hooded figure.

After landing on the ground Shizuku re-sheathed his Katana put still held a firm grip on the hilt to be prepared for another attack while he waited for the outcome of the Kunai that had a Shuriken attached to it would do to the hooded figure and how he would react to it. Giving himself a quick briefing in his mind used all that to gather information. ~It would seem that his speed is of a high caliber something I need to watch out for. Also that large halberd would be a problem if I'm caught slipping in close range. I just need to play things steady and right~

Luxky

Partying Tycoon

Taziie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:45 am
The man watched as the boy stepped back and then preformed a little show to block and deflect his attacks. A smile came to the figures face however this smile was hidden due to the hood that covered his entire face. As the kuani-shuriken came back to him the man brought his hand in front of him. A loud cling would fill the area as the kunai-shuriken smacked agents the steel plated glove. The kunai-shuriken dropped stabbing into the ground, the man then brought his arm back to his side. "So you only defend and do not attack. Is this for lack of information, or lack of bravery"" The figure swayed to the side, becoming one with the environment, the man had vanished from sight in what one would call 'in the blink of the eye'.

Suddenly and almost instantly the hooded figure was behind the boy and striking. In his right hand bore a kunai aimed to stab the boys right arm. In his left hand was yet another kunai that was aimed to stab the boy in his mid-back area. "Don't be afraid to act, you can not always play it safe. Don't let information cloud your reaction and attacks in battle, follow your instincts".

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff