Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:28 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

"If you follow me, you will only get lost.
If you try to get closer, we'll only lose touch.
Yes you already know too much, and you're not going anywhere.."

"I was told to wake you up, so don't get at me like that." His Sharingan activated as he was easily annoyed himself as he looked at her his grip loosening on the blade. "Now if you want to apologize to me for doing something I asked, do it now. At least be thankful it's not six am when I normally wake up. It's more like nine o'clock, you should go to bed earlier then." Being an uchiha had the problem of an insane training schedule with the Sharingan, your fighitng styles, and the ninjutsu you would learn later on. He just sighed and looked at her calmly As he leaned on the tree his left hand slipping back onto his sword.

Quote:
OoC:Holy Orders.

Last level of the Taijutsu style I can learn for now.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
Erika Hari & Shiva

"We do not have anger issues, we just love blood."
"Together, Shiva and I are invincible."

Genin || Konohagakure [ Leaf ] || Tamer || Hari Clan

Erika didn't believe him. Who would want her to be woken up at the time being? Apologize to him!? HA! When pigs fly sure enough. She hears him about her should go to bed earlier as she didn't say a word just keeps on glaring at him angrily. "Who told you to wake me up? And I would never apologize to annoying assholes like you." She snarls softly, still waiting a damn explanation from him. She doesn't have time to fool around. She has noticed that his Sharingan is active, but that doesn't scare her. Their is only one thing that fears her and it's not death ironically enough. She remains in her same position, glaring at him, waiting for an explanation.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:44 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

Awave of frustration appeared on his face as he spoke his patience wearing thin as his chakra began to leak out as the cold dark crimson chakra appeared around him. "Mona, the hokage, Every single shinobi seeing you asleep in the middle of the ******** forest. You are asking for not needed danger, are you done being stuck up, seriously we take concern for you and you go and shoot off of the hip because you didn't get all the sleep you want. He punches and cracks the tree his anger slowly taking him over as the tree cracks it falls in the opposite direction as he was slowly losing his patience. He wasn't one of those people you yell at when he was someone who could do serious damage when pissed off. He was very close to burning this place down due to Erika's additude.

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
Erika Hari & Shiva

Erika snarls towards him. "Don't bullshit me." She says angrily towards him. Shiva has sensed the tone changed in Sorin's voice and let Erika know.Though they aren't too sure if he's lying or not, but the change in the voice is pointing it out. Erika doesn't even flinch when Sorin gets all mad and pissed. Once again, there is only one thing she fears. "Mona left yesterday. She knows where I am if I'm so desperately needed. The hokage doesn't give a s**t about me. And I was asleep because I've been up for more than seventy two hours. And it hasn't even been twenty four hours since Mona last saw me." She says as she stands up and turns around to leave with Shiva following her. "Now if you are done bullshitting around, I need to go find something to eat." Erika says as she continues to walk her way, both Shiva and Erika's ears are open and alert in case Sorin tries anything.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:00 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

He took a breath then and spoke coldly"There's nothing to eat in that direction Be my guest if I care for you, I hope you don't get bitten in the a** for your hard a** thoughts." He walked away from them as he just wanted to burn everything down his rage was flickering horribly he could just hear his heart beat rage with anger and pain as he just wanted to get over this s**t. He was done with these people for now. His blade upon his back seemed to shift with him not noticing then he felt it land in his hand as he just placed it back there and walked more quickly wanting to get out of there.

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Erika Hari & Shiva

Erika rolls her eyes when he said there's no food in the direction they are going. That's where he's wrong. Shiva and Erika heard a deer back there not too long ago and was going to go after it. And by the sounds of it, there may be a herd of deers there. "And maybe you should masturbate to vent out some of that annoying anger and rage out of you." She snaps towards him, just wanting to get him back about hoping she gets bitten in the a**. Though she has several times thanks to Shiva when Shiva tries to control her and prevent her from attack others by biting her where Shiva first get a hold of. Could be her arm. Her legs. Her butt even. Good thing Erika knows a herb to make it quickly heal and does not leave a scar or she would have one nasty body.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:26 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

A smirk appeared on his face. "I don't need to, You see you aren't good enough to think about in that way." He jumped upon branches now since he was that angry he wouldn't even walk in the normal patterns that she was walking. He had his left hand on the sword though just in the case she decided to go mad hostile on what he just said.

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
Erika Hari & Shiva

Erika just bit her tongue as it's bleeding, she turns around quickly to attack him but Shiva is blocking the way. Her cold bloody red eyes glances down at Shiva who is serious. Damn it! She wants to get back at him! So all she can do really is to say words and hopes that he attacks her so she could claw his face for saying such words towards her. "Fair enough. I don't see any woman willing to be with you so you are going to be masturbating for the rest of your life. Which shouldn't be a problem since you had years of practice." She snaps towards him, growling.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:34 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

Sorin stopped in place and spoke to her. "If that's so then you have no chance in hell mating, so I hope you keep your daily regiment of masterbating yourself, missy since you have the same practice as any other boy would!." Sorin was no fool to attack a girl and a tiger, that's just asking for some trouble. This would only end up being some sort of sexual fuel or something towards making them stronger right?...

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Erika Hari & Shiva

Erika laughs coldly towards Sorin. That didn't effect her. She never wanted to mate. Even though Shiva would like for her to some day get older, mate and have a beautiful child, Erika is completely against mating. She hates the idea of it even. Shiva tried for many years to convince the girl otherwise. Shiva turns her mighty head and looks towards Sorin, giving him a rather an annoyed look. All that work, wasted. Course. She never wanted to mate to begin with. Erika simply smirks. "That's not a problem with me. I never wanted to mate. Never felt these stupid things called lust. Bunch of bullshit if you ask me." She says glaring at him. Oddly enough, she even shudder at the thought of masturbating. So what she does for her sexual urges? Fight. Kill. Taste blood. And it's been almost three years since she felt 'sexual urges'. She still haven't felt any urges since then.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:47 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

Sorin spoke calmly and closed his eyes a tear formed of course they wouldn't see it. "You are sad Erika-chan..." He then moved forward moving from the branches to the ground walking away as his hands rendered four hand seals looking off and firing off four housenka blasts then he took a breath. He would just have to say one last thing. "Good luck." He said coldly as he walked to go back into town and train until he passed out. That was his normal he didn't get why this girl isolated herself for it didn't make sense to him. He would just have to push forward and forget this day for the rest of his life. That would be the best course for now. He didn't even feel anger against her. He felt something close to sorrow for the poor girl. He jsut kept walking forwards towards the sun if you will.

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
Erika Hari & Shiva

Erika looks at him in shock as his tone of voice changed. She didn't know what to do. She was rather confused, even the expression on her face completely spells confused. Though Shiva remains the same. Does Shiva know what he is feeling or rather thinking? Erika doesn't know. She just stands there, confused. A moment ago they were shouting really good insulting words at each other and he just stopped? Along with that tone in his voice? Good luck? What that mean? She still stares at him confused until he was out of sight. Tilting her head, she then looks at Shiva, who simply shrugs it off and heads to the other direction so they could get some food and sleep. Erika frowns. What is going on? Sighing to herself, she gently scratches the back of her red curly hair in confusion, following Shiva to help her catch a deer or two.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image Dropping his backpack and various increments at the base of a tree, Noel let his mind just go free from all of the ignorance that occurred in the Hokage Tower. Though Noel, on any other day, would've found it a challenge to chase the Hokage for information but after that comment he issued just before his disappearance Noel gave up on the idea immediately.

After finding a nice and secluded spot within the forest, Noel decided he'd start working on his Clan's ability. Might as well strengthen his knowledge of his Kekkei Genkai and see what lay dormant within his body. One of the techniques he knew his mother liked to utilize against enemies was the 'Glass Terrain technique'. It was a devious little move that will make the opponent look like a complete buffoon before meeting their demise. Moving over a little, Noel closed his eyes and entered the depths of his mind to see what he needed to do to accomplish this magnificent jutsu.
1/5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:13 am
Jurei entered the forest and took a look around for the sign of enemies. There appeared to be none. The trees spoke to him it seemed and the area was clear for the time being. He then disappeared in a wisp of leaves.  

kahn oyama

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
User Image As Noel entered the depths of his mind once more the child began to recall the memory of his mother utilizing the jutsu on a couple of spy annoyances. From what Noel could grasp from the situation, it seemed that his parents had just swiped some more scrolls from another village but this time were tailed. As they came to a cornered area, he saw his mother take charge with the technique and stepped forward. Weaving through a series of hand seals and clasping her hands together, Noel heard her speak faintly of the name the produces and ends the technique, which caused the ground to be replaced with a 'stage' created out of smooth glass. Seeing that their pursuers were extremely gifted in speed, hindering their mobility with this technique greatly made them nothing more than sitting ducks. In which she definitely capitalized on their inability to move properly.

After replacing it in his mind multiple times, Noel started to dissect the technique that his mother utilized so that he in turn can utilize it himself.
2/5 Garasu Chikei no Jutsu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One the next turn around, Noel started to play it step by step. First, was the hand-seals that, like any Ninjutsu, are needed first and foremost unless you have some special capability that would route you away from doing that. But since Noel doesn't have said special ability, he believed it would be rather good to continue forth in learning the hand-seals. Trying to play the scene where his mother started the technique over and over, Noel began to copy it slowly with his hands. Of course, this took much longer than it normally would seeing as Noel was going off of a memory that occurred so many years ago, the child continued to push his mind to recall what created that beautiful work of art. When Noel got a little more comfortable he opened his eyes and started to attempt it himself. After enough times of utilizing the mechanics of muscle memory and his own mental memory Noel knew it was time to start to actually initiate the jutsu.
3/5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just by how much creation of glass his mother produced when she utilized the technique, and even so with her being quite the talented Ninja, Noel couldn't help but to notice it must take a lot of chakra. For one, you are changing the very terrain into being of glass. As well as making somewhat of a platform over the ground so that when the opponent does fall down they will be cut up by the man shards of glass. Perfect little trap indeed. Also with how the glass rejects friction of any kind, in which only a person of the Hari Bloodline can at least walk comfortably upon the glass, states that the technique also had to require delicate chakra control and even more so a good amount of chakra input. Keeping these facts in mind, Noel clasped his hands together and focused on the forested terrain around him. Time to put my theories to play... He thought to himself as he prepared himself for his first true try, seeing as he ran most of his tries within his mind.
4/5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After feeling ready to go on with the procedure Noel moved his hands at a modest speed, at least for him, and ended in the final seal just as his mother had done before him,"Garasu Chikei no Jutsu." As Noel forked out the chakra, feeling a rather large chunk being stripped of him, Noel felt the ground around him rumble before he was lifted up. The tree's within a rather far radius were cut up to de-rooted from the glass being produced from the earth. Almost as far as the eye could see, Noel could see his glass creation had created a small platform over the ground. Hoisting it above the ground for the simple reason that Noel wanted his opponent to suffer when he or she fell through the hole. With it being only waist high, to him at least, Noel knew it would not only be a hazard to fall into the his platform but also it would make his opponent be trapped further as Noel was also a Doton jutsu-ist. The possibilities that this technique harnessed was endless and he just simply couldn't wait until he could utilize it against his first victim. After being satisfied, Noel walked carefully with the use of putting delicate control of chakra to his feet and kneeled down over his trapped bag of items that he hadn't yet dropped off. Forming a sharp edge from the middle of his palm, Noel thrusted it hard into the roofing of his platform and cut open a hole over his items. After freeing them from his little death trap, Noel could continue his training for the day before picking himself up a mission. Thinking he needed a little mission to test all the abilities he trained so tirelessly for.
5/5

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces