Reply M A I N F O R U M. } ________ Announcements and general discussion. D8
Question for Hyuuga Hinata fans... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How cool is Hinata?
  She's awesome! Just like me!
  She's alright, kinda a weakling though...
  I hate her...she ruins the series...
View Results

Kat Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:41 pm
I was just wondering if anyone knew what the symbol on hinata's jacket stands for? I have made her jacket for the next anime convention in the area(my friend is going as ino) and a lot of people keep asking me what the red flame thing means, i honestly dont know... If someone could help me out that would be great! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:57 pm
-Pouffe!-
. パ チ バ ム .

Eh. Heard from somewhere that it's the Hyuuga house symbol... o_0;
-has no clue-

<333

[.Lynx.t3h.Whack.]
Captain

Sparkly Lunatic

Youkai-Kyodo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:37 pm
I wanna know too.... I love hinata and I don't know. How sad. =(  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:26 pm
NOOO!!! I CAN'T FIND IT!! crying  

Haru Tatsuno

riikah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:51 pm
err i think its her own very symbol or the hyuuga symbol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:46 pm
That would make sence...Lol  

Youkai-Kyodo

KunoichiTenten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:30 am
You mean that red symbol on her shoulder that looks like the Anbu symbol? I think it's just a symbol of Konoha...somehow it reminds me of the will of fire. It's the same symbol as the one Naruto had on his shirt when he was younger (without the jumpsuit)...at least I think so.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:31 pm
Hmm... That also makes sence.. confusion!  

Youkai-Kyodo

Oo+Nerd.Next.Door+oO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:43 pm
I don't know what it stands for, but it's also on the sleeves of Chouji and Kiba so...it can't be her own symbol, or a Hyuuga symbol. The Konoha theory could work, though. *nodnod*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:33 am
i agrees...

hinata is so adorable... how she is so nervouse around naruto like this...
redface heart ...*plays with fingers* n...n...naruto-kun heart redface

that is how hinata acts around naruto.. ^ ^ i would like to cosplay as her...and sakura..but this thread is about hinata, not sakura ^ ^  

iT-ARAi

Youkai-Kyodo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:24 pm
kage_no_ai
I don't know what it stands for, but it's also on the sleeves of Chouji and Kiba so...it can't be her own symbol, or a Hyuuga symbol. The Konoha theory could work, though. *nodnod*

Okie, three good explanations. Someone has to figure this out! I'll make it my mission, but you can help me. ^^

Oh and I know! I love hinata, she's my favorite character^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:35 am
hinata is so adorable!!! i would love to cosplay as her!!
and you know, negei.. ( is that how you spell his name??)he is such a jerk! after all that terrible beating he gave her at the chuunin pilimerary examns... scream

how he was saying she is all weak and everything.. which so isnt true!! since they are from the same house and family.. she isnt even weak! the have the same teqnique!!! negei just thinks he is better than others! hinata could of beat him too!! if she didnt let his words get her!! naruto was cheering her on which is awsome!! ^ ^ GO HINATA!!!  

iT-ARAi

Xx Spring Nicht xX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:43 pm
OH! OH! OH! I found it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hinata wears this symbol on the upper right and left arms of her jacket. The symbol may be tied to Hinata's name, the kanji of which means "Sunny Place".  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:41 pm
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................  

iT-ARAi

Itazu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:37 pm
Maybe it's the same brand of clothing! pirate That could be a possibility!
I like Hinata...but I also like Negi. After the Chuunin exams he opens his eyes to being able to change and stuff. Some thing tells me that sango-chan16 hasn't seen after that! sweatdrop
Or atleast I think so. Anyways, Negi is also one of my favourite characters.

M A I N F O R U M. } ________ Announcements and general discussion. D8

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff