Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Foudroyant Village Fountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:17 pm
Bast descended on the square, landing in the fountain. She figured that while she was there, she would crank the system up to full power to relieve the stress on the underwater canals, so she quickly turned a knob hidden in the middle of the fountain and ran out as it began spraying water much more quickly than it normally did. By now, the people who had not made their way to the roof tops were gathering in the bright lights of the square. Thinking quickly, Bast made a seal and formed a grand staircase out of a barrier leading to the top of a tall, sturdy-looking building. She directed the people to this staircase as water began to surge toward the area, and climbed it herself as the last few people ascended the staircase. Once she ascertained that this was everyone that had been in the district, and all were accounted for, she ran off to the Crevice. The buildings would be tall enough for now, as the woman had a plan to siphon off the excess water.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 pm
Al strolled into the fountain square, watching the bustling crowds move about the slick stones as the water quickly evaporated. Sighing, he moved closer to the enclosed statuary, and quietly slipped inside. The outside noises dulled and ceased, and a quiet calm replaced them. Moving to the center of the statues, he quietly sat and reflected, opening his eyes inwards to his own chakra.
1/5

Al sighed, nudging his inner chakra here and there, sending it to concentrate in random points, and then stilled, reflecting about the life of a ninja and the Shinobi Way. Where did his strength come from? Why did he become a Shinobi? He asked many such questions of himself, and reflected deeper, seeking an answer.
2/5

The second question came first, oddly enough. He'd become a Shinobi as both a matter of tradition (his family's ways) and because he knew that the defense of his village and safety of his many friends needed strong souls to protect them. Still, he knew that even though he had wanted to make friends among the Gennin, his family's inbred secretiveness meant he couldn't and wouldn't share practice sessions. He sighed.
3/5

Turning back to his chakra, he shifted gears, and stopped focusing on his inner strength, but onto his outer. The elements, fire and wind, sun and heat, and the Sand all made up some of his power. His teachers, classmates, friends and rivals made up even more. The rest, the inbred loyalty to Sunagakure, found in every shinobi in the village.
4/5

Contemplating that last bit, he had a stunning realization: the reason of the Strength of the Sand was their Unity, their one and only goal. Every Suna-Nin helped one another, in some way. The Kazekage, most important leader of the village, took time to meet with everyone, lowliest villager up. Sunagakure, a distant and neutral nation to most, was a brotherhood of strength and unity, and as long as those qualities remained, it would never be beaten or broken. He opened his eyes, looked up at the Founding Statues, and smiled.
5/5 BCT: Meditation

Standing and stretching, Al went on his way. He was excited for the future to come, and the many days of fun ahead.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:24 pm
Manfread's patrol took him to the Village Fountains. He watched as people passed by or gazed up at the statues of the past and current kage. He circled the area quietly and unnoticed looking at the reconstruction efforts then proceeded, to the next area. There was nothing out of place here, for the moment.
(exit)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
| Amaya Miyamoto | RP NPC |

With a confident stride, I led Jae into the square, and opened the door to the Statue Garden using the Suna Handseals. Leading her inside, I shut the door behind me, and with a secret twist of chakra, locked it. The small garden off to the side, pleasant practice court, and towering statues made for a nice quiet place to talk. Going over and sitting on one of the benches, I gestured for Jae to do the same. Privately, I wondered when she would notice that one of the huge towering statues looked almost exactly like me. "So, how are things in the Village of the Leaf?"

User Image
User Image

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:24 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

By this point in time Jae was a little curious as to where she was being led along. She felt as she was being half dragged through the village. Once they had reached a sort of open square in the village Amaya proceeded to lead Jae up to a door, a door in which she opened using a unique chain of hand seals. Jae rubbed her wrist, now that she was free from the girls grip. Ushered inside, the door behind them shut, Amaya doing something else to it, Jae assuming she was locking it. The Kunoichi narrowed her eyes somewhat, feeling on edge. She had been taken to an off to the side spot and was now locked in. "Where are we? " She asked Amaya as the girl took a seat. There were statues littering the way, most of which went unnoticed by Jae for the time being. Jae didn't take a seat, still feeling suspicious about this whole ordeal. Her gaze flickered from one corner to the next. It gave her the image of someone who was looking around but in truth Jae was making sure she had an escape route. The question about Konoha caused her to pause in her inspection. Her face was still turned away from Amaya but she was looking at her through the corners of her eyes. "Who are they?" Jae asked, nodding her head in the direction of the various statues that littered the area. Any question was good. She didn't feel like talking about Konoha.

[Mission [2] :: 3/5 ::: 1/3 ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

I gave a small sort of sideways smile, and responded "This, is Sunagakure's Statue Garden, in the Center Square. These statues" she indicated the huge statues with a broad sweep of her arm "Are of all of the Kazekage's so far, starting from our foundation, all the way to our current leader." She indicated each one in order. "Normally, only Sunagakure Shinobi are allowed in here, but I thought you'd like to see them up close and personal. Another reason only Suna-nin are allowed in here is this" I gave a mischevious smile, and indicated a small wheel set into a stone pillar next to the bench. Indicating the signature fountain outside of the Garden, I gave the wheel a hard turn. The fountain rumbled, then exploded into huge intricate patterns of water shooting upwards, illuminated from below by colored lanterns. They went on to do an amazing display, jets of water shooting every which way around the fountain. Once the pattern had finished, I turned the knob back, and smiled. "Normally, we use that for the celebrations. Don't tell anyone, alrighty?"

Outside near the door, a small group of suited figures wearing earbuds had grown. One of them tried the door, and finding it locked, began to bang on it, then tried to smash it, yet no sound entered the garden and it didn't yield. He was silently screaming in fury. If Jae looked to them, she'd see most of them were pointing to Amaya's statue, almost pleadingly. They knew SHE wouldn't let them bother her.

User Image
User Image

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Jae watched the spectacular display and marveled at how pretty a sight it was. She had dropped her guard momentarily in her shock but returned to a wary posture once it had ended. "It's very beautiful." She stated, only serving to emphasize the obvious. Now that she knew who the statues represented, Jae took a more detailed going over of them. Most of the Kages were people whom she had never met and people before her time. One, however, stood out amongst all of the unfamiliar faces and this caused a feeling of dread to knot up in the depths of her stomach. Her gaze flickered over to Amaya to affirm the resemblance. Her mother maybe? She thought, hoping more than anything. "You said past Kages, right? That doesnt necessarily mean they are dead." Jae donned the air of having not drawn any connections, the pink haired girl getting a closer look at one of the other feminine faces carved on a statue.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sighing at the obnoxious guards outside of the Garden, I returned my attention to Jae, and gave a blinding smile. "Well, although most of them are dead, being old n all, no, it doesn't mean that they HAVE to be dead. I mean, heck, the CURRENT Kazekage has his statue here, see?" I pointed to Mamoru's statue, and supressed a small laugh. Reaching into a scroll, I promptly summoned out a small tea set on a table, complete with additives. "I know it is hot, but I do hope you'll join me in a small cup of tea? It's the Sunagakure Signature blend straight from our Tea Shoppe!"

User Image
User Image

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Jae looked at Amaya and nodded, sitting as far as politely possible from Amaya on the bench. The pink haired girl was not in the mood to join her for the tea party but felt this was her best chance at figuring out what the woman wanted from her. It was a little far fetched to not draw a correlation to her, especially after she had brought her here. It was as if Amaya was screaming at her to figure it out. "So, Amaya. Other than showing me this aesthetically pleasing place, why did you really bring me here? I can't fathom why a previous Kage would stoop to have tea with a foreign Genin. " Jae said, diving right into the matter which taxed her. She was not going to put up pretenses the whole time and figured she might as well n** it in the butt as soon as she could. This path might lead her to garnering something useful to take back with her to Konoha.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:24 am
User ImageUser Image

"Hmm? Why, I want to brainwash you and send you back as a sleeper, of course." I said with a straight face, before bursting out in a small chuckle. "No, no, not really. The reason I'm "having Tea with a foreign gennin," is precisely that. It's tiring, being the Daimyo of the Wind. You need to get out, take a break sometimes, and relax. I just took advantage of your visit to do so. Oh, and to have a little fun with Security" she indicated the rapidly growing swarm of agents outside, then added "Besides, as I said, It's the way we do things around here. You really would have had just about anybody, from the newest academy student to my Uncle himself show up eventually. Now, I believe it's time for you to go." She indicated outside, where from around the square sections of the ground were rising up, threatening gigantic weapons on them. "They do overreact ever so much. Off you go!" I pulled out a Reverse summoning scroll and gently tapped her on the head. popping her off to appear inside the Kazekage's office, perfectly safe. Whistling, I gently slipped out and vanished using Shunshin.

User Image
User Image

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [110]
OOC: [Out of Character Chat]
Class: [Taijutsu]
Sub-Class: [Brawler]
Mood: [Content]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶My Strength Lies in my Soul

Deidrith took the boy over to the fountain benches and laid him gently on the fountain. He put a note on his forehead saying he was sorry about placing him here and getting him intoxicated.

Even a Giant can feel◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [210]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith showed up in shorts and a plain white t-shirt. They were laying in a picnic area, so it would make no sense to get in fine clothing just to ruin it all when he sat down. he laid out the blanket and the food. he had brought rice balls, sake, water, potato salad, fried rice, chicken, sushi, and some salad. He made it all himself. With the help of the bartender of course. He had to go in and win another contest to pay for all of this. But it was worth it. He laid it all out a little ways away from the fountain in a grassy patch and waited for Hitomi. It was late at night now, probably about 8pm. The stars were out and he was a bit nervous. He had never been on a date before, so he didn't really know what to do.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 220
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi had been just on time as she had promised to be. She hadn't done a whole lot with her clothes considering picnics usually resulted in sitting on grass and getting a little bit muddy. She had however dolled herself up in other ways. She had her hair worn up for a change, all neatly put into place. She was wearing a small amount of make up, not a whole lot but enough to accentuate her features and she had even taken her scarf off. Which was odd for her and meant that her entire face could be seen without being obscured in the slightest like it usually was. All things considered she was looking and feeling pretty good about herself. She entered the area, walking instead of running. No point in getting all hot and sweaty and messing up her hard work. She could see him from here. The food looked so good. She waved and walked over to him. A light dusting of a blush spreading across her cheeks. She tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear before speaking. "It's a beautiful night tonight, huh? Thank you for going through all this trouble for me. It means a lot." She sat down on the ground, looking up at him and wondering what he though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [210]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith had his hair brushed and he was wearing a shirt for a change, so he thought he was doing pretty good. He smiled as he saw Hitomi. He thought she looked absolutely gorgeous. He looked up to the sky as sh came over and she commented on the stars and the trouble he had gone through. He waved it off. "To be honest, I wanted to. So it was no trouble at all. And I figured tonight would be a good night because it is a full moon and the stars will be shining brightly. A good time for a picnic in the night." He sat down opposite of her and smiled. He took out their plates and poured her a glass of wine, while pouring him some sake. He then put a little bit of everything on her plate, not wanting to stuff it to full. If she wanted more of something, she could always grab more.

After grabbing her plate, he grabbed his own and put a lot of everything in his plate. He looked over to her and smiled. "You look very beautiful tonight. The stars light really brings out the shine in your eyes and accentuates your features quite nicely."

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out