Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
If there's anything that I can draw from this entire situation, it's that fantasies like "chemistry" and "silent communication" do not exist. Not in this world at least. However, I'd like to think that the movement of my teammates chakra did give me an opportunity, albeit one that led to a...less than favorable outcome for another. As Axel's chakra would become notable for the sensor, mine was completely dimmed in comparison. Even if it was possible to detect when busying oneself with the red-head, it would undoubtedly seem more like it was attempt to rise my chakra up, one near immediately snuffed upon the grotesque sound of steel shredding tough flesh, blood splattering against the sand, and a solemn, pained roar.

Even with my own plans in mind, it would be impossible to be unphased by what just happened. The breath my body gave next was ragged, chilled worse than it would be in the raging blizzard in the last night. My body shuddered, and I got a harsh realization of what would happen if I made one real wrong step. These people, our captors, weren't green as grass like me, and the odds of me killing any of them were very slim in my current situation, even without cold steel at my neck anymore. I remained still, however no longer limited to myself to the vision of my peripherals or my sight from the ravine. My head would turn to look over at my teammates, only to see that Axel was paying for his move to initiate something against the stronger Shinobi. Was he really so hungry for a "good fight" that he couldn't reason any? Figure that in their current situation, where one could die from any move made by the other, that they were at an extreme disadvantage?

However something else to note was that Shu was still breathing, even if such breaths were faint. There wasn't any blood sprayed out against the sands either...strange, however not enough to discredit any of our captors. Maybe it was some kind of sound based genjutsu to scare us, or some other strange Shinobi stuff was going on that I couldn't really grasp. Whatever the case was, I figured that I needed to do something before Axel died or was knocked unconscious, which would leave only me in a quite awkward situation. I think I'd rather have my eyes pointed away with a knife at my neck rather than be stared at by three hooded dudes that could likely kill me at any moment. With mind racing, I willed this body of mine to take a step forwards, taking the words of the hostile shinobi into consideration. "Can't everything just calm down for a moment?" I asked, voice seething with irritation, or anger at my own helplessness?

My hands remained down, not grabbing onto my katana or wakizashi, hands left in a resting position rather than clenced to show I wasn't clenching anything in a balled fist. Before turning around, I spoke up. "I've already seen all the faces with the exception of the person behind me, at least as much as I can see with your hoods on. I'm not attacking." I'd state, before turning my body to hold all three within my sight. Hostility remained at its highest when one couldn't see who they were talking to, and it also gave the highest chance of making a captive flip out from fear or false hope, so hopefully the group didn't take his movement as any sign of attack. "You didn't kill any of us right away. Didn't knock us unconscious either. You have something to say, and I'm willing to communicate. Just drop the bargaining chips. Keep the other boy restrained if you want, but don't kill him. Not unless I make a move to attack you. Please."

The way I figured it, talking was a better alternative than letting Axel sacrifice himself to let everyone go. These people never made the move to kill or capture us. They threatened us, definitely, and would undoubtedly make good on such things, however they chose to speak rather than attack. "Killing me wouldn't be worth it for you. Wouldn't be worth anything when all the pieces come together. So unless you want to strike fear into our hearts with your wonderful subterfuge or have any more knives you want to stick against our necks, just tell us what you want." I said, not wanting to continue any longer with all the bullshit. As long as Axel didn't attack, Shu remained down, and the unknown Shinobi didn't try to take any lives, everyone could handle their own business. The only bargaining chip I actually had for myself was my connection with the land of iron, however I wasn't sure how much that would help.

In fact, claiming to have lineage would likely just make it all the more likely for me to be abducted and the others killed, which wasn't my intention.

AC/Ryo: 150/101 |
Chakra: 320|
Stamina: 180 |
Communicating: Nobody really. |
Technique Used: Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ] |
State-of-Being: Rather calm, despite the pressure. Worried about the safety of Axel and Shukenja.
Combat Equipment: 1x Kunai 14x Senbon 1x Explosive Tag |

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:40 am
User Image

___The figures had all frozen, waiting to see the others move. The best offense relied on reaction over action in most cases, after all. When it seemed that they had surrendered, the one linked to Shu gestured to the one holding Soraru, who stepped back and grunted. "You will return here and replace your clone, or I release this jutsu and kill your other friend for good measure. Then, we hunt you down and peel back your flesh. If you come now, I will not kill you, or them, and your pet lives."

___Odd it seemed indeed that the one holding Rex seemed to not move at all, as if his body were made of some sort of stone. After releasing just enough tension to not strangle the boy the soldier awaited command. It did not have to wait long, for as if by some unspoken command he hardened his muscles more and readied himself to yang the boy's head to the side, to snap his neck and kill him instantly if he disobeyed.

___

Rexnov

Lily Platypus

The Shenpai

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:36 pm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
Friends will die, hunted down, skinned, yadda yadda. Maybe it was his Hakemoto blood, or the Bushido customs hammered into him, but threats like that didn't really make his skin crawl. They were just...words. Maybe a more passionate man would be filled with some kind of rage, fear, or disdain, however Soraru was near null when it came into matters of passion. He'd been referred to in the past as laid back or just a calm individual, however in the end, it all really unravelled to reveal the anti-climactic fact: Soraru didn't understand or commprehend the flames of passion, which could drive men to the ends of the world on rigorous quests.

Soraru would much rather just relax in a place with normal weather, where he could take solace in only his youth, and the experiences which came with it.

What he did understand, however, was that lives were on the line. His eyes drew across the multiple figures, noting their differences without much of a care. One seemed to be more...still than the others, but it was nothing noteworthy to him at all. He had no clue of their origins, but he didn't see them as anything but hollow-hearted idiots who didn't want to talk things out like reasonable men. Or maybe that's an unreasonable way of thinking in this kind of situation. Am I the weird one? No matter. He'd already realized that the men before him didn't mince words, so he wasn't going to fight their demands. Wasn't going to worry either. At the moment, they had every opportunity to kill the group, and Soraru's main method of escape was apparently ruined by what he figured to be a chakra sensor. He could shunshin, however he couldn't outrun highly trained shinobi over a days worth of distance without at least twelve miracles. So when they offered an opportunity to live, who was he to deny it?

Rather than making the awkward motion of climbing out of the ravine and drawing out the whole situation, he nodded, and molded his chakra clearly before making a brief hand sign. Nothing underhanded, everything led to him performing a substitution justsu once more, and he did. While nothing changed visibly, surely the senor noticed the change in chakra. Just to confirm, he ended his shadow clone jutsu early, the Soraru in the ravine disappearing, as if he merely faded out in the wind. Smoke poofs were so two ninja world wars ago. "Well, I guess I'm just waiting on you now. Let's just settle this." He said, trying to hold back his annoyance, as if he could feel the youth slipping away from him with every world. The human body could only take so many awkward situations in its youth, and he had already surpassed the daily limit. My poor innocence.

Chakra: 320|
Technique Used: Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ] |
State-of-Being: Rather calm, despite the pressure. Worried about the safety of Axel and Shukenja.

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:16 pm
User Image

___Without a blink, the one behind Soraru flashed, his body moving with the speed of a Shunshin and stabbed him directly in the back of the neck with a syringe, injecting him with a potent cocktail of poison that would knock him out, if left untreated, for several days. At the same time, the one holding Axel within his grasp, having had enough talk, produced the same syringe and plunged it deep into his captive's throat. And yet, when it was that the consciousness began to slip from the group the leader, the one who's life now seemed bound to Shu's, nodded with a sort of serene solidarity. "You will live, then." Those words were the last any of them would hear for quite a bit of time.

___Days passed, the turning of the sun and moon meaning nothing to the slumbering dogs that had been caught. Of the three who had been captured two were in the same location, Soraru and Axel bound hand and foot so as to increase the pressure on the throat should any movement take place. To try and escape, to so much as twitch, would cause the rope to snag deep into their throats and strangle them in seconds.

___And so it was on the fourth day that the two would find the drug beginning to wear off. Their senses would return with agonizing slowness, only to reveal that they seemed to be in some sort of small cave without an opening, the only light coming from a single torch guttering on the wall in its skull sconce.

Rexnov

Lily Platypus

The Shenpai

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:39 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chunin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 390/390 l Stamina - 360/360

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

He never felt the needle go into his skin, his head spun, his arms and legs felt numb, or were they already like that when the reality of his failure, and Shu’s death, sunk in? His body had shut down, asleep over the man’s shoulder, but his mind was alive and racing. First, he saw himself walking down a street covered in soft pale snow, buildings rose and feel all around him, all of the same pale color that made them blend into the snow that had fallen at his feet, and the one that was falling as well. He looked up to the sky and saw that the clouds were as pale as the rest of the world around him. His skin and clothing too matched everything he saw, the only thing with life was his vibrant red hair he went left, right and back, but the structures that seemed a couple of hundred feet from him moved neither closer nor further away, only by going forward, and forward he went. At first, it felt like it was a fruitless endeavor, at a glance he felt he was going nowhere, the edges all seemed to remain in place, but with time, he there was no doubt the buildings were getting closer. He noticed in the snow there were prints of some sort of feline. The Chunin walked along these prints until he reached the entrance of this pale city. The streets twisted and turned, some lead nowhere, others lead everywhere, but the boy followed the trail that had been left for him. The city was dead and empty, colorless, the buildings did not have windows, they were just impersonal blocks with no purpose other than to deny Axel possible paths to wherever he had to go. After two or three turns, the prints seemed to go up walls and step into thin air, without a moment of hesitation, he placed his foot against the wall of the structure and the entire world flipped, what was originally the ground bellow him because a wall of stationary dirt covered in fluffy cold snow, the walls of the opposite buildings reigned as the heavens, the pale clouds were now in front of him with the snow falling vertically, hitting Axel in the face with their flakes, and the wall, and later air, was speckled with the snow prints of the invisible beast that lead him.

As the snow hit his face, and passed next to him, they made a sound, a light, warped, whisper, that he could not quite make out. The flakes that hit his face instantly turned warm and liquid. Twice more the prints lead him up, first up the wall, and lastly, up into the sky so that now the snow came from the ground bellow him. He halted, if only briefly, to stare at the heavens bellow. It was unsettling, his stomach knotted and he had the uncanny sensation that he was going to fall into an endless sky, that he would be trapped between the sky and the ground, falling forever into a pale, colorless void, but he did not fall. The whispers of the snow got louder, but still were incomprehensible for him. The buildings receded into a field of grass covered snow, the prints got deeper on it, and the sky returned to its rightful place. He saw a bundle at the center of the empty field, collapsed buildings began to materialize around him, the prints on the ground became paw-shaped pools filled with blood. Suddenly, he became perfectly aware of where he was, and he wanted nothing more than to be able to get away. ‘You killed me,’ whispered the flakes of snow as they zoomed past his ear. In the bundle that was on the ground, crushed by debris, with his blade passing through her skull, he saw the unmistakable fur of a friend long gone. ‘You killed me.’ They seemed to scream now in his ear, those that hit him, stung and turned to blood. He tried to look away from her body, but all he could look at where his hands, the scars of his own slashes scarred his palms and seemed to be torn until his hands were flowing with fresh blood. It was his blood, but it wasn’t all together, he was bleeding for her, he understood, not just for Lilja, but for the tamer too. In the distance he saw her wild eyes, filled to the brim with the intent to kill him, he knew that was what she wanted, he could feel it in the academy when this all started, right now he just hoped she’d be able to pull through with it. The bloody snow below him gave way into what first seemed to be a dark void, but voids did not have long, sharp fangs.

He was swallowed up by whatever creature it was that the ground gave way to, a thrall of some devil he didn’t doubt. There was something else he did not doubt, and that was that he had died, those men had killed all three of them and he was now in some hell, a hell he deserved for not heeding the words of his teammates. He got that cub killed, and Soraru too, and that was something that would have to be with him for all of eternity now. Jashin didn’t like losers, it would seem. Made sense too, when legends spoke of the powers granted by Jashin, they often spoke of immortality, to serve a god that makes you immortal should mean to have earned the right to become immortal, losing your first encounter with a real, living, breathing enemy in such a way that gets you killed means you are not worthy of immortality, he had just now come to terms with that, he was destined to fall, and fall, and fall, slowly down the gullet of this devil for eternity, eon and eon, until he went mad. And then he hit the ground, hard. He fell on a field not unfamiliar to the one he had been fighting on, no, saying that he had been fighting on the edge of that ravine was a lie. He fell on a field not unfamiliar to the one he had been massacred on. That was accurate. His fingers wrapped around the grass, he pulled it hard, he could see the trees above them, and the three figures moving on them, trailing three figures in the distance. He kicked himself up, and suddenly found himself staring down the edge of the ravine, into nothing. He unsheathed his blade to the surprise of both Soraru and Shukenja, but before he could vocalize a command, a knife, the same one that had been put against his neck what felt like an eternity ago, pierced through his neck leaving a gaping hole from which black blood spewed. He could see the look of horror on Shu and Soraru’s face. He opened his hand, letting his sword drop to the floor. The large man, the one that had been his captor, dropped in front of him and with one blow, he sent the Chunin over the edge, freefalling once more through the void until he fell in the same spot he had earlier, and saw the same thing, the three shadows shifting through the trees, and the three teammates walking, unknowingly to their own deaths. “Don’t go.” He screamed in the verge of tears. “Don’t go!” He was sobbing now, tears rolling down his face, he gripped on to the grass, but did not move, and until he did, the six shadows did not move an inch.

After what felt like days, Axel moved, sending his consciousness into his body. “Jump back.” He whispered to his teammates, they did not seem to understand what he had said, but they followed his orders. Shu and Soraru jumped back, Axel moved even closer to the edge of the ravine, toward the darkness, the three figures dropped, missing their targets. “Run.” He ordered the rest of his team, to no avail. Shu jumped on them, Soraru pulled his blade, Axel had no choice but to do the same. One Thousand times he tried in his after life, One Thousand and One times he had failed. They all ended the same way, the same way as the original had, with his death, with the death of everyone around him. Upon the last death, he opened his eyes and found himself surrounded by stone, he attempted to stand, but found himself bound, the more he tried to move, the more pressure built around his neck. Around him he saw torches, he also saw Soraru, or rather, felt him behind him, but he said nothing, did nothing, just closed his eyes and waited for the darkness to swallow him up against as it had done countless times before.

Ryo: 2723
AC: 3525
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and Stamina for Buki Techs
Mori Strength Bonus: +.1 In Strength

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:05 pm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
How could one go several days without dreaming? Soraru was someone who didn't sleep a lot, or tried to dream as little as possible. The subconscious was full of undeniable truths, and the young samurai was someone who was more than content with lying to himself. In the mindscape of his dreams for so long, he experienced things he could've gone on without. Memories of snowy mountains, a family he couldn't be more detached from, the cold, burdensome eyes of his father. Chains linked his hands and feet to the ground, forcing him to kneel to the lord of the Land of Iron, and his head remained hung. Not in respect, or acknowledgement, but the fear of his fathers gaze. Treason, abandonment of duty, assault of a clan head. All of those would've warranted death or exile. They could've merely ignored him and let him run off, but they continued to chase and hound him down. Not to make an example of him through execution, but because tradition required him to still lead the Land of Iron.

Tradition required him to throw away his freedom and accept fate. That was the worst punishment of all.

He imagined the time back in the Dojo, where he first encountered the ice creatures. When he opened the door to where the creature had been cornering civilians before, he was smacked with the strong scent of blood and steel. All the civilians were dead, slaughtered, the core of the ice creature shattered across the floor. Among the bodies were Hatsu and Osamu, the two who were meant to help him. Now they were beyond help, with blood rushing too fast out of wounds for him to do anything. The culprit was a familiar face, the first to hold a blade to his throat with the intention of harming him. What's worse was that he wasn't wearing some kind of sadistic smile like Soraru was expecting, so he could tie him to hilarious psychopath tropes and realize it was a dream. No, the man wore the expression of cold indifference that Hakemoto were oh so proficient in executing.

That triggered Soraru into running away, when the mans cold grayish eyes settled on him. However just as he hit the doorway, he was blocked by the white haired girl he remembered. That's right. She did follow the others to help out, didn't she. He screamed at her to run, to get out, but he remembered too late in his fear. The poor girl was deaf. Due to his mistake, when he should have just grabbed her and pushed her out the way with him, she was also dead. The man responsible shunshining directly up to her and in front of Soraru, stabbing through the girls throat without a moments hesitation. The blood, watching the girl crash to her knees holding her neck, it was all too much. The boy who was criticized for thinking too much couldn't form a single thought. The murderer turned, put his blade to the younger samurai's throat, and the scene changed with a gasp. The memory of a ravine in front of him with a blade pressed to his throat in a completely different circumstance.

Soraru's eyes shot open with that same gasp, and he found himself panting directly after, in a cold sweat. The dream left his body shuddering, however he hadn't moved enough to agitate the ropes that bound him. The way they dug into his wrist was enough to alarm him that his was tied, and it wasn't the most comfortable binding.

The boy didn't say anything, he just tried to steady his breathing, heart pounding a mile a minute. It wasn't the Hakemoto's shining moment, per say.

Chakra: 325|
Technique Used: |
State-of-Being: Shaken up, very stressed out, and trying to recover.

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:36 pm
User Image

___There came a moment of absolute silence before a crack thundered into its sanctity, the echoes reporting off of the walls to echo in all directions. The telltale sign that something was changing in their scenery was the flickering flame of the torch that guttered upon the wall, it's flame bending to the left instead of remaining still as was originally designed. Light beamed down at an angle upon their faces, revealing the ropes that bound their bodies in such painful, strange angles. Yet the moment of pain and introspection may only have lasted a moment before a loud thud would be heard from nearby as something large, and furry, was tossed into the room with them. A voice followed, the tones of the leader from before clear and distinct with a feminine lilt. "Your friend, healed and returned. Remain as you are and he will stay that way." The words were simple, and a moment later the grinding of rock and stone could be heard before the light vanished once more, the flame returning to its rest.

Rexnov

Lily Platypus

The Shenpai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:46 pm
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Crying. He can hear crying. His ears twitched softly as it tried to locate the sounds. He didn't know where he was. All he know that it was dark. So dark. His body start to crouch down and lowered himself closer to the ground. He didn't know where this was coming from so he had to be careful. He was so scared. It was so dark so how he know if he takes one step, would he be safe? Would he fall? Cautious, the teenaged cub reached out it's paw and patted the ground before him. So there was a ground. Slowly, inch by inch, he started to get closer towards the crying sound. It was getting louder and he felt so sad. Why did he feel sadness and despair? What was going on? He almost felt like he was going to the funeral, it was that kind of dread that was taking over his heart and mind. Finally, his paw bumped into something and he frown. Lifted his upper body, his paws rested onto the wall. So this was a dead end? Turned his head left, nothing. Right, he saw a glow underneath a black door, showing the doorway. Made his way there carefully, his eyes adjusted. Finally. Now he could see in the dark. Turned his head, his animal eyes showed him that this entire thing was solid. But still, how did he lose his eyesight for a while there?

The crying became louder and along with it, wails. His ears flatten against the base of the skull as his heart had dropped. Why did it sound so familiar? It almost sounded like... Hakanai? With a nudge of his head, he closed his eyelids for a bit as his pupils returned from enlarged to narrow slits. Once he opened his eyelids, the room was empty. Except in the corner, he saw her. His eyes aren't the same as humans. Walked closer, he could make out of her. He could smell her scent. His head gently nudged her shoulder but she continued to cry. With a soft rumble of a whine, he laid down by her and pressed his head against her. Laid on the side, he didn't look at her. He knows she hated to be look at when crying. When he did so, he felt her arms around his neck and her face buried into the back of the neck as she held onto him so tight. As if she was scared to lose him. 'I can't lose you... why are you gone?' Hakanai barely spoke because of her odd accent that many people make fun of, but she was still understandable. Shu frowned. He was alive! He wanted to tell her that, but he remembered, she cannot hear him. Wasn't his presence enough to show him he was alive? Next Thing he knew, he was on the other side of the room, watching Hakanai hugging a dead.... him. He was startled and concerned, his growl became low.

That pain. That searing awful pain. It was so hot and face against his neck. While he was frozen in time, he still remembered the pain the post. He tried to move but he winced when the rope tighten around his already sore neck. He was healed but he was still slightly hurting. Eyelids started to open and he noticed the two boys before him. They were tied by the same kind of knot he was. He wanted to use his mouth but slightly opened it, he quickly locked his jaw. Great. He can't talk either. With a soft frustrated growl rumbled in his throat, it was cut off shortly as the memory of that pain came right back to him. Think. If he moves fast and suddenly, he would surely die but at least his claws would be at their reach for them to use and break free from. He said nothing. Maybe one of them would have an idea. After all, that dream... it bothered him. He needed to go back to Hakanai. He wanted to go back to her. Why did he leave her? Such a damn fool. Anger flared in his eyes at the two boys, if they left when he suggested so, maybe they wouldn't be in this mess. He assumed that he dreamed that because of the rope now around his neck and he was, honestly, afraid to die.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Jutsu Used:

Lanfaer

Rexnov

The Shenpai

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:52 am
User Image
Axel Storn

Axel bit the side of his mouth with his teeth the moment he saw Shu being dragged into the room. He looked around him, realizing that he was not dead, and that, by extension, he was not dead either. He was looking around because he wanted to see if he could find a way out, which he didn’t. After a few minutes of scanning his surroundings, the Chunin would sigh. “Anyone here have any idea of where we are, and what they want?” If they wanted us dead, we would be dead already, that much Axel knew was obvious. The fact Shu was alive was a clear testament to that.

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:05 pm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
Breathing...steady, finally. This situation seems pretty helpless. The boy thought, not needing to move in order to find that he was restrained properly. At least it was warmer in the dark room he woke in than it was outside. Even the way his chest expanded when breathing was enough to make his skin crawl, his own body's way of warning him that free movement just wasn't possible. The fact that some people found appeal in being bound was absolutely mind-blowing to him after entering his current predicament. The thought brought the small ghost of a grin to his lips. After all, the entertainment of his own thoughts were about all he could indulge in to not get bored. He didn't have the patience of cavemen, who could stare at fire for an entire day. Although the torch in front of him was fairly pretty to watch.

It was when a crack resounded throughout his setting that something else besides his own imagination caught his attention. The flickering flame shifted to the left, and Soraru merely closed his eyes after. Such a thing caused him to not bear witness to the ropes around his person, but surely noticing them would have only made things less comfortable. Instead he tried to focus on his hearing the best he could. A thud, then the voice from what was likely a woman. Simple words that he didn't react to. Seemed like Shu was back and not dead. The animal probably wouldn't care whether or not Soraru kicked the bucket, so he found it polite to return the favor. Then the sound of stone and rock grinding against one another. It brought back a memory of the miners back in that ravine. The miners were probably digging up that strange, glowing stone for these people. It would be an explanation for the fear on their faces, but there's still too many valuables. Maybe that stone led to the creation of the monsters that terrorized Kumogakure? That could be why they didn't help, or even warn us of the ambush. After all, whether they were victims or not, nobody wants to be tied into something like that. Could someone have wished my death for their own safety? Boy oh boy, I've already come far in the world then, haven't I? Soraru was interrupted from his thinking by the voice of Axel, although his voice only brought more questions that the Genin didn't have answers to yet. "An idea? Well yeah, but that doesn't count for much, does it? Give me a moment." Soraru said, trying to figure out their location before wondering what the hooded group wanted.

I highly doubt any normal rocks were being mined. People only really mine these days for gemstones or ore to extract metals...metals. The hearts of those creatures were metallic. They produced that glow on Axel's blade, so I don't believe it's a coincidence that whatever was being mined back there had a glow to it as well. Even if I put two an two together on this, that doesn't answer all my questions. What kind of metal is that? How many deposits are there? Was that ravine the only one? If so, we're probably not far from there. It was a days journey when you don't count shunshin. If they're smart, they've either found another deposit, stopped their mining operation, or split their forces to cover the trail we took as checkpoint scouts. So far we know that there's one here. The female....but which one was she? The one who had a knife to my throat, or the one who almost killed the cub? How many of them could heal out of the three of them? I'm getting off track. He finished his thoughts with a sigh, but didn't bother to look at Axel. Not really for any other reason than not wanting to mess with any bindings on himself.

"We're probably near wherever we got captured. If not that, then the most I can generalize is that we're either still in the land of wind, or near Iwagakure, if all the stone is any indication." He stated rather simply, although there was a bad of a raspy tone, and a pain in his throat from not using his voice in several days. He wiggled his hips a bit, carefully in his position, only to find that there was no sound of scraping and the weight usually there was gone. Meaning Reito Kumo wasn't on him anymore. Assholes would take our weapons. He grumbled mentally, a bit annoyed. No better way to earn the ire of a samurai than to part him from his blade. There's not way he'd be making any kind of escape without that in his possession. Not that escape was even on his mind. The most he expected was to be released or rescued, if one was talking results that ended with him keeping his life. The most he had to save himself at the moment was a bargaining chip, and minor genjutsu. Hopefully with that he could force them into letting him go, but there was no guarantee's for Axel and Shu. Not to mention the Genjutsu part was difficult should the sensor be present.

"As for what they want? Well, what's your best guess? Mine is that they find no benefit out of killing a Genin and Chuunin. Or maybe blood on their own hands sullies some kind of plan of theirs? Maybe we'll be a ransom. If that's the case, I'll have to be making my grand escape sooner than later. I'm nervous of being so popular, yknow?" He started, a part of him hoping that the people outside their current space could hear him. Although given that he couldn't hear a thing other than the flickering of a torch, that was unlikely. All Soraru likely had left on him was his explosive tag, given that he hid that before going into the ravine. It was meant to be a backup plan, but he never got to use it. He couldn't in his current predicament anyways, unless he wanted his jaw to be blown off and his brain scrambled. He couldn't just grab it either to place on the ropes due to the bindings. There was only one passable option, although he wouldn't partake in it until an opportunity shined. Even if some bindings came loose in the explosion and they got free, they'd still be disoriented and at an extreme disadvantage with no weapons or knowledge of their surroundings.

Looks like I'll be playing the damsel in distress for awhile.

Communicating: Axel |
State-of-Being: Thoughtful. Very thoughtful. Thinking way too much.
Combat Equipment: 1x Explosive Tag |

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Rexnov

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:33 pm
User Image

After being awake for awhile, he was able to be more observant. He couldn't see much due to the lack of movements so his ears started to twitch and move around in different positions. Meanwhile, he took a deep inhale and winced as it took everything not to react, that burned! His nose started to burn along with his throat. He snorted a few times to try to eliminate the smell. It was almost as if he was hacking a bit but he was doing everything to keep his muzzle shut. Overtime it was better as long he keep his breaths small and weak. Once the burning sensation was gone, he could smell that. Odd. It was slightly more natural than chemical. Something like that, he would assumed chemical. WIth a soft and weaker inhale, he was able to detect other things. Human fluids as he was now concerned for the two boys that were in here. Blood. Well that's not a surprise. Dust. That too. There was another one but it was so faint, he couldn't tell what it was. He noticed steps now and then but he couldn't tell which direction.

The two young boys started to talk. An idea? Shu had one but he wasn't sure if it was smart. Iwagakure? He had never been there so he can't confirm that's a yes or no base on the scent of the air. His mixed of hazel and blue hues looked at the boys for a slight moment. Axel's hair really stood out. His eyebrow slightly rose when Soraru had mention that he was .. popular? No time for that. Shu was learning morse code from Hakanai but she didn't have time to teach him everything by now so he only knew the basics. He started to tap his tail quietly but loud enough fr the boys to hear, if the knew morse code. "Coming. Stop." Was all he said. With few inhales he started to brace himself. Inch by inch he moved his paws only slightly, the rope tighten as he winced, still feeling the burn from the blade even though he was healed, it was more imaginary if anything. Inch by inch. He had to remember how much he moved so it won't be more than usual. ONce close enough, he took few breaths, not too deep because he didn't want his nose and throat to burn again.

It was that moment, the teenage cub opened his muzzle and held his breath as he felt the tightness around his neck, the cold nose could be felt on Soraru's skin along with the soft fur as his teeth took ahold of Soraru's rope, he moved his muzzle fast as he could and finally, it broke. His head landed onto the ground with a hard thud as he had no choice but to wait for Soraru to free himself and free Shu before he runs out of breath and will not be able to breath.

OoC:

Jutsu Used:

Lanfaer

Rexnov

The Shenpai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:47 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Axel shook his head as best as he could at what he considered to be a jest on Soraru’s behalf, he had to take his figurative hat off to the guy, making jokes while under pressure took some big brass ones, or being utterly indifferent to your life, but Soraru did not seem like the type to be that way. The Chunin closed his eyes and breathed in and out, oblivious to Shukenja’s signals, Axel wasn’t there when they taught that stuff in the academy, being trained outside the village walls and coming in, being graduated solely on your combat abilities tend to leave certain areas of knowledge lacking, in his case, anything that did not strictly have a combat use, more specifically, a hand to hand combat use, or some sort of use in a survival situation, say, stranded on an island type of survival situation, he did not learn at home, and thus, did not learn it in his three months in the academy. He sighed and felt the area around him, much more than the thick cavern walls that were above, bellow and all around the three Cloud Village operatives, for that was obvious. He was feeling the metal around him, namely, the Iron and any other component he could transform into Iron Sand. He could feel a large assortment of metals very close by, he wagered those were their captors, too close for them to be able to do much, that was, unless Axel acted extremely fast, and given the events that had transpired what Axel judged was not so long ago, he doubted himself in that regard. “They’re close, Soraru. If we’re going to do something we have to do it fast. And I mean really really fast. I’d say they’re less than a hundred feet from us. Don’t ask how I know this, just trust me.” He spoke low, knowing just how close they were made him worry that they were being heard, but the fact that Soraru was so close to him helped out a lot. Axel closed his eyes and continued to listen, and to feel everything around him, if Soraru has a way to get them free, he had an idea to block those assholes out, but he would need time, and that was something he didn’t have.

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:22 pm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
Some taps of the tail. The sound of breathing and something...fainter. Soraru could hear it all, although he wasn't particularly paying attention. He just figured it was the others in the room trying to get into more comfortable positions. Good luck with that. He thought with a bit of cynicism, but only because it was truly a foolish effort. Just as he was about to yawn and shut his eyes, he felt something that made them snap open instead. The feel of a cold snout against his arm, and the uncomfortable tightening of rope against his neck. A smirk tugged at his lips at the thought that the animal was going to go through with offing him then and there, while he was helpless. Wasn't the best situation to be making a cheeky joke though. As it stood, they were all precious teammates to one another, and murder was out of the question.

Still though, is this right? This is a dangerous response to our capture...but I guess nobody gets their freedom without earning it, and living is something I need to fight for. A fight with multiple high ranked Shinobi wasn't an ideal situation by any means, but he supposed chances needed to be taken. In order to keep his life, and make sure his precious partner didn't remain in the hands of the unworthy. That blade meant just as much as himself. In the process of having his restraints gnawed off from his hands, he heard Axel begin to speak. "Get ready." Was all Soraru could muster out before the rope snapped and Shu fell to the floor, likely in a worse state than anyone else. With his hands behind him and free, the samurai shot them to the heels of his feet, just beneath where his arms were bound. The rope tightened from the bending he had to do, but the encroaching tightness and pain around his fingers from some unknown source weren't enough to stop him. Less than a hundred feet. Even if they covered the distance with Shunshin, there was a rock wall which needed to be moved. Sheer necessity overwhelmed the pain, and Soraru continued with his movement, fingers pulling back on his tabi and moving beneath.

A sigh of relief left his lips when he found what was looking for, even if initially finding it pricked his finger. A senbon, thin and the same color as his dark tabi. Just covert enough to work. Despite the option he had to infuse it with chakra though, he decided to not alarm their sensor. Instead he closed his palm around the weapon for future use, the tip sticking out between his fingers as that hand went over to Shukenja. Thankfully the cub didn't have to move far from him. His hand moved, carefully sliding along the animals fur and against the rope. Soraru, ever patient and calm, began to slowly but steadily attempt to make some slack in the rope. A back and forward motion that took a few seconds, but it was either that or risk choking Hakanai's pet further. Eventually he created just enough slack to put his fingers between the rope and Shukenjas neck, the back of his hand against the animals fur. It was likely a very uncomfortable situation, but it would stop Shu from going unconscious, and had to be a hell of a lot more relieving than thick rope.

With that handled, his other hand worked carefully to the front of his body and worked on removing the larger than average metal slider from the zipper of his jacket. It took a little work, and involved the unfortunate tearing of some of the cloth, but it came off after a bit of struggling. With that done, he swiftly worked on grinding the metal against the stone. The sound could probably be heard by Axel, but Soraru made no mention on it, instead just working on creating a rough edge as soon as possible. Every now and then he'd raise the metal to his other arm and make a cut against it to see if he could scratch himself hard enough to tear skin or draw blood. When he ended up wincing, a cut having definitely formed on his arm, he went to work on the binding around Shu's neck. Holding the rope with his other hand gave him some room to work, and let him control things right so that he wouldn't end up cutting the animal on accident. The rope would snap much sooner than the boy expected, but rather than be astounded, he moved his hand to work on his own bindings.

Whether or not Shu moved to help out Axel would depend on how winded the animal was. No matter what, Soraru worked on the rope around his neck before anything, cutting through and snapping it before working on what bound his torso and legs. Once freed from his bindings, he moved to free Shu while he worked on Axel, speaking up while in the act. "Thanks, Shu. Axel, if you have a plan, get to it quick. There's no turning back now." He said putting the metal slider in his pocket once everything was done with. "Bastards took my weapons. All I have on me is a senbon and an explosive tag."

With that admitted, he raised his hands over his head, to his hair, where he undid the red "tie" in his hair. With it unfurled, it was clearly an explosive tag. "I don't think it's enough to blow through the wall, but I can use a few clones to distract our captors, blow up, make some noise. All that good stuff while we get our weapons and find an exit. Or do you have something else in mind?"

Communicating: Axel |
State-of-Being: Thoughtful. Very thoughtful. Thinking way too much.
Combat Equipment: 1x Explosive Tag, 1x Senbon |

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Rexnov

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:38 am
User Image

It was hard to breath and he started to cough, unable to intake a lot of oxygen. His paws started to twitch and he had to constantly remind himself not to move anymore or the rope around his neck would tighten. Slight wheezing sounds could be heard from the teenage mixed breed. Slowly, he noticed the world was fading and it was harder to breath, his heart was pumping fast and panic was starting to set in. His paws of both front and hind legs started to move when they shouldn't. A slight jerk reaction from his body was felt by Soraru and himself when Soraru had touched his fur. There was no angry growl or anything of the sorts, just fast paced wheezing. His muzzle wrinkled when he winced and he was gained slight more room for breathing but it was still not enough. Animals breath differently than humans and needed to intake more oxygen.

He had so many things to say and cannot say anything. Few more coughs were to be had as there was just silence. Fortunately, at that time, the rope was free as Shu took a deep gasping inhale as he snorted out a cough. Followed by more coughs. Wanting to get away from being so close to the ground, he forced himself to lay on his belly as his head rose but tilted forward as he took several more breaths and waited for the headache to go away. A voice. It was thanks as he wanted to comment on that but he was still slightly out. The now new scar on his neck was burning. Though there was nothing wrong with it, it was all just mental and imagination. Few more moments, he was able to get up and started to walk around the room and sniffed around, avoiding to sniff the ground due to the burning sensation it would had given him to his throat and sinus. When he felt comfortable enough, he got close to a wall and stood to his hind legs and sniffed around in the air.

Nothing. Just smoke from the torches. He walked around some more, and went back to where he was previously. A quizzical look was noticed on his face as he lifted up with his front legs and stood on the hind legs once more and noticed the air was more clean where he was. Was that fresh air? He doubt it. "Cave. Not dirty here the most. On ground. Air, all dirty." His english wasn't good yet and he know few vocabulary. In fact, his voice seemed to be a bit strained if not weak, as if he was afraid to talk after what happened. It was then, he gave the two a serious look, "Must leave me behind if must." Something was going on here and there has to be survivors to go back to the village to go what's going on. If both of them were to try to spend time to save Shu, they could be captured again or just killed off for trying to escape. His head tilted. Wait. Smoke? The air was thick with smoke but not that thick. They had to go somewhere. HIs head turned to the flame but his eyes wasn't the same as humans, seeing through smoke or even where it was going, was hard for him. "Smoke. Going where?" He questioned, his voice weak and strained still.

OoC:

Jutsu Used:

Lanfaer

Rexnov

The Shenpai

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:47 am
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 300/390 l Stamina - 360/360

The teenager mustered a chuckle when Shu said to leave him behind, there was something about that he found inexplicably funny, why would Axel leave him, of all people, behind? He’d leave Soraru behind before he even considered leaving the lion in this alien cave, he owed Lilja at least that much. “If someone is going to be left behind, it’s going to be me. End of conversation.” He muttered to the two. He then turned his attention wholly to Soraru, this thing about the explosive tag gave him an idea, a dangerous one, but it might have been enough to actually let them leave this cave alive, without having to pay any sort of ransom what so ever. “As a matter of fact I do have something else in mind, but I need your explosive tag…” He muttered his plan to his two companions, it was simple enough that it might work, they could get out of there, but it didn’t come without its risks, blowing the entire cave to hell was one of those risks, but it was one Axel was willing to take. “There is one small problem. I’m not leaving this cave without my sword. I’m not leaving something like that in the hands of enemy combatants. Anyway Soraru, whenever you’re ready, I need you to get the tag stuck on to the roof about fifteen feet away from us, it needs to detonate the moment it makes contact.” Axel then sat on the ground cross-legged, holding a ram sign and waited until Soraru would throw his senbon at the cave wall, if he ever did. The redhead breathed in and out, and the moment his ally sent the senbon flying, he let copious amounts of his chakra free in a single instant, permeating the cave walls, the ceiling itself, and the floor below him, turning the ground and walls into Iron Sand, as well as the rocks that were more than three feet deep into the ceiling into Iron Sand as well. Instantly Axel rose the Iron Sand he had created from the ground beneath them, closing off the path between his allies and their captors, then solidifying it into a one-and-a-half-foot thick Iron Sand wall. When the senbon and tag eventually made it to the ceiling and detonated two things would happen: first, the three-foot layer of rock that was not converted into Iron Sand would collapse on their captors, ceiling the entire portion of cave and hopefully burying his enemies, as well as scattering the Iron Sand that was charged with Axel chakra throughout the entire cave to hopefully confuse their sensor. The young Chunin did not know how her abilities worked, but what he did know was that she knew when he used chakra, or rather, she knew just when he was about to release his chakra, or something like that. He wasn’t quite sure what or when she knew, but he knew that she could tell when his charka was released, and that was when she slit Shu’s throat, well it was time for some sweet sweet payback, and if having the entire cave charged with his chakra would distort her chakra sensing technique that was a blessing all on its own. He did not move and held on to the sign, unsure if the collapsing of the opposite side of the cave would be enough to end them, or if his wall would be enough to stop them, but just in case, he pulled two clumps of Iron Sand and then hardened them, shaping them into two, four and a half foot long katanas, and two sets of five kunai, both with their insides hollow so he could control them and strike his enemies as he had done before, only that this time he would be sure to end their lives instead of simply hitting them without them noticing. “Let’s move.” He told his teammates, making for the wall on the left side, he flashed a single ram sign once more, then placed his hand on the wall forming a hole on the wall that extended for fifteen feet, and then parted ways into four tunnels, which after fifteen feet broke into four tunnels each, and this continued, creating a network of tunnels, both up and down, left and right, each leading to the outside world, but their use was to throw their pursuers off their trail, with so many options to take it would be nearly impossible to follow them down the correct one. “Stay with Shukenja, Soraru, I’ll take the one that leads to the entrance of the cave and retrieve our gear. Make straight for the village, I’ll attempt to find my way to the ravine, see if I can find someone there that can shed light on what’s going on. Don’t worry about me. Oh and Shu, tell Hakanai I’m sorry.” Axel’s tone made it certain that none of what he was saying was a suggestion. If all went according to his plan, he would wait for the other two to get through the complex network of tunnels, it didn’t matter which way they went, and then Axel would take the one he knew would lead him to the entrance of the cave, always feeling the components to see if any of them were moving in the rubble. He would not emerge until he was certain it was safe.

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer