Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
❧ Midnight Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:35 am
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Jounin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 450/470 | Stamina: 275/275

User Image

"Blow it off? I would, but that means I'd have something to do later."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Shimo watched his teacher prais him before raising his right index finger and explained about the different uses of medical techniques. He focused chakra into his finger and poked the right side of his chest, gasping as he explained that he collapsed his lung. Frowning at the thought of the technique he was about to use on himself, Shimo mimicked his movements, focusing chakra, poking his right side and gasping as he found he couldn't breath as well.
[Runge Suibou [ Lung Collapse ] 1/1 learned!]

Passives:
Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Runge Suibou [ Lung Collapse ]

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:45 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin(Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Sage-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Nature-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei watched as Shimo executed the technique perfectly, but noticed afterwards he wasn't able to breathe still. He sighed as he walked over and ran a glowing ball of chakra over him to heal the injury. "Not bad Shimo, but lets keep moving right along." he said as he thought of the next technique to move on to. he went about looking at other flora and gathered them together. "Similar to creating medicine, these plants carry poisonous traits. So using what you know of medicine, you can use these to create various poisons." he said with his signature soft smile.

Chakra: 1415/1530
Stamina: 500/500
Seal Chakra: 1530
Sage Chakra: -/510

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Toxic Interior

Punished Knight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:52 am
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Jounin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 450/470 | Stamina: 275/275

User Image

Shimo gasped as his lung was reinflated, allowing him to breath a lot better. Without pause, Jurei continued teaching him about creation of various things. Shimo watched the other flora that Jurei showed him, gathering some for his tools sealing for later. Taking a few, Shimo ground them up with the mortal and pestle, creating an equally fine poison power, slightly darker color compared to the healing powder.
[Souzou Dokubutsu [ Poison Creation ] 1/1 learned!]

Passives:
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Souzou Dokubutsu [ Poison Creation ]

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:09 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin(Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Sage-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Nature-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei's brow raised at Shimo's way of speeding through this. Perhaps it was time to give him more challenging tasks. "Alright Shimo, you're coming along far better than I'd hoped which is a good thing. Trying these in succession may be a little more difficult though." he said focusing chakra into his left hand. An aura of chakra outlined it as he moved it across his right forearm, damaging the internal tissue. "The chakra scalpel severs internal tissue without causing exterior damage. Essential in surgery, but also a deadly blade on the battlefield. To heal it, try this." he said using another variant of the healing hands technique to patch himself up. "Again, its built upon knowledge you already have."

Chakra: 1295/1530

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Toxic Interior

Punished Knight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:38 pm
Shimo Nara

User Image

Shimo watched with interest as his arm covered with visible chakra. He moved it quickly down his right arm, severing his muscles and tissue inside the arm. Shimo looked at him and then down at his own arm. Covering his arm in his own chakra, the black visible chakra covered arm moved and cut into his left arm, effectively making it useless.
[Chakra no Mesu [ Chakra Scalpel ] 1/1 learned!]

The boy gasped in pain as he felt the muscles and tissue in his arm sliced. Using his good hand, Shimo gathered chakra into his hand, frowning. It wasn't enough chakra, he could tell. Still, he had to try it. He placed the hand to his arm and moved it slowly up his arm, trying to heal his arm.
[Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ] 1/4]

Groaning as he tried to move his arm, only to be met with extreme pain, Shimo grabbed his arm, biting his tongue. He looked down at his hand and shook his head. "Gotta try harder..." With that, Shimo tried to gather more chakra to his hand, putting more chakra in his hand. Still not enough.
[Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ] 2/4]

Thinking, Shimo closed his eyes, letting his mind clear of any distractions. He had never had to focus this much chakra before so it was going to be a bit of a struggle. He mentally reached within, letting his chakra gather and overflow, pouring into his hand and create a glowing ball of black chakra.
[Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ] 3/4]

Shimo opened his eyes and pressed the chakra ball to his arm, moving it up with his hand as he guided it over where he cut his arm with the chakra scalpel. His arm slowly healed up as it went over his wound, feeling better the further up it went until it was fully healed. "Done, Sensei." Shimo announced.
[Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ] 4/4 Learned!]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Chakra no Mesu [ Chakra Scalpel ]
Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ]

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:01 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

"It would seem so Shimo." Jurei said as he folded his arms over his chest as he watched his apprentice put in his fair amount of elbow grease, especially for a Nara given their reputation. Following that side they were also known for their intellect, whom Shimo was now demonstrating. It seemed something was driving him, he had this look in his eyes that showed a determined spirit; much more so than when he first started training him as a young boy. He sat down on one of the stumps and sighed. "Well that's most of my medical repertoire, so I suggest we move on from here. What is it that you would like to go over next Shimo-kun?" he asked slightly fearing the answer. It seemed the young shinobi was rushing through the training as if to get to something bigger in the long run. He wasn't sure, but Jurei had a feeling it would be something that would encompass more power.

Chakra: 1310/1530

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Toxic Interior

Punished Knight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:08 pm
Shimo Nara

User Image

Shimo sat down with a sigh, leaning back against the stump and looking up into the trees. He was still tired from the days work, his brother's blood still on his arms. He still wasn't strong enough though, he needed to get stronger to protect those he cared about. "Jurei-sensei... You're a sage right? Could you teach me to be one?" Shimo asked, looking at the blood on his arms. He sat up and gave a yawn as he curiously watched Jurei's reaction.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:20 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei's eyes shot open at the young Naras request. A sage? Indeed he was, but passing on that knowledge so early held grave risks. Shimo was indeed a talented shinobi and with time he could become a sage himself, but for now Jurei needed to find something before he made a call. "Indeed Shimo, I am a sage." he said closing his eyes and lowering his head as he spoke. He sighed deepily at the fact he was considering this. "Before I agree to anything, I want to know why you seek that kind of power." he said as he gave Shimo a serious look. The destructive power behind sage mode could be catastrophic in the wrong hands, so he had to be sure otherwise Shimo's actions would fall on Jurei. As is the nature of master and apprentice.

Chakra: 1325/1530

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Toxic Interior

Punished Knight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:45 pm
Shimo Nara

User Image

Shimo looked at Jurei, surprised at the reaction. He seemed like he didn't want to help him get strong. It was understandable, considering Sage Mode was more advanced than a lot of what he should be learning. With a sigh, Shimo showed Jurei the blood on his arms to his teacher. "This is the blood of my brother, Ryoku. I wasn't strong enough to heal him and if there wasn't other's around, I would've watched my brother die in my arms... I need to get stronger to prevent things like this happening again. Healing away injuries might not be enough so I need to fight. Shimo said in explanation. He wanted to be strong so that nobody would need medical techniques, but if they did, he'd be there to heal the injuries away. His eyes were bright with sincerity and determination as he looked back to Jurei.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:24 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

As Jurei sat taking in everything Shimo said, a smile spread over is face. His determination was unwavering it seemed, and his reasons were more than noble themselves. He stood up facing his student with a stern look. "Well then Shimo.." he said trailing off, his stern expression changing to that of a smile. "..be prepared for the most intense thing you've ever experienced.!"

Chakra: 1340/1530

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Toxic Interior

Punished Knight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:29 am
Shimo Nara

User Image

Shimo watched the smile spread across his teachers face at the Nara's answer. When Jurei stood up, Shimo stood up, ready to train. He would get stronger with the help of his teacher and then he would make sure that nobody would get hurt. "I'm ready, Sensei!" Shimo declared proudly.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:04 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei smiled as he was about to give a demonstration. "The way to become a sage is to become one with nature. Remain perfectly still and let your surroundings become a part of you like an arm or leg." he said sitting in meditation. As he did so markings began to appear on his face as he stood up. "Like so. Just remember, you must keep it in balance or it will petrify you." Jurei said as his markings faded away.

Chakra: 1355/1530

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Toxic Interior

Punished Knight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:01 pm
Shimo Nara

User Image

Shimo observed his teachers demonstration and listened to his advice. Jurei sat down and seemingly began meditating, allowing marks to appear on his face before he stood up. He gave another piece of advice before the marks faded, allowing Shimo to give it a try. Shimo sat down and took a deep breath, meditating as he remained motionless, nothing happening yet.
[Sennin Moodo [ Hermit Mode ] 1/10]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:11 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei simply watched as Shimo gave it a try. Markings weren't forming yet and things didn't appear to be too out of balance, yet. He would simply remain and observe until it was necessary to intervene.

Chakra: 1370/1530

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Toxic Interior

Punished Knight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:21 pm
Shimo Nara

User Image

Shimo continued listening, meditating. Every sound of the forest seemed amplified, the bugs buzzing around, the wind blowing through the grass, the leaves shaking in the trees. Shimo felt at peace as he thought he felt something. It was like he was pulling something invisible from the air inside of him. Rapidly, he began getting marks on his face, quickly thickening as he also was able to sense his teacher's chakra a few feet from him.
[Sennin Moodo [ Hermit Mode ] 2/10]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Punished Knight

❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out