Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
❧ Hidden Leaf Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:35 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

"I know enough. When we get there, I'll do what I can about setting the charges."
Tapping on his goggle he mentioned the x ray ability, "I'll be able to see the foundation so we can set them on structural weak points."  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:47 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein nodded and said," Sounds like a plan I will leave the setting of the charges to you then. Just be careful of those traps ok. I dont need anyone dieing on me."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:49 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

"Oh don't worry, I'm not in the least bit concerned for my well being, I am very much prepared for this mission. Just keep an eye on Tenrai, He's the kind who yell and charge in first."

((Lolol Itachi Moment))  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:03 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein sighed he knew all to well who the gennin was talking about. He nodded and said," Yes without a doubt he has the highest chance of getting killed on this mission simply due to the fact that he cant pay attention to the details that indicate a trap.But as I warned you all back in the village if you goof off you will die so we shall see how he earns his fate."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:11 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 2750 ~ Ryo: 400

"Well, I hope that I could keep an eye on Tenrai to make sure he doesn't get killed."

Suzume had arrived at that point, having skidded to a halt a couple feet away. Then she walked up to them and took in the situation. It seemed as if she was the fourth person to get here. Sypher was a bit away from the group, perhaps a bit troubled? "Any plans so far?" she asked Kein, ready to get on with this mission. Cloud of course was nestled in her backpack, and checking out the new surroundings from where he was.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:12 am
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 7 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent "Made it," said M as he approached Sypher. The genin looked at the jounin with a raised brow. "I guess we should be splitting up soon, right?" he asked. As it was his first A-Class mission, he was a bit anxious. He didn't really know what to do, but he was confident that his training, as well as the spar with Suzume was enough. He took in a good amount of air, and exhaled slowly - quite the sign of tension.

M - I N A Z U M A ¦ ¦ ¦ ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹ ↔ ⓖⓔⓝⓘⓝ ▪ ▪ ▪
I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:15 am
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

"Yup. Then we'll meet back up." Sypher said smoothly to M and stepped up to the rest of the group, motioning for him to follow. He stopped near Suzume and Kein "Which ways should we all take?" he asked Kein.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:26 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein nodded at Suzume and said," Then I leave you to look after him." He looked around and said," We all hear. I dont see Tenri or Doku."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:38 am
User Image

Sypher took a breath through his nose Gotta work on Doki's speed. "I'll wait for them to show up. When they arrive, I'll continue with them to the location." he said, knowing that Doki would take some time even if he didn't know Tenri enough to judge.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:05 pm
Fuyu stayed in the trees watching, she left when Kein left, he was her objective, not the rest of the group.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 140
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She arrived, a teensy bit sagged-looking with tiredness and perspiration dotting over her eyebrows. Doki stumbled off of the tree she previously leaned against before giving her teacher the good old salute. "I'm..huff...sorry I'm late." She said, leaning over her knees to catch her breath.

Who knew taking a little piss break could break her away from them so easily? She obviously underestimated tracking and was lucky that the group didn't get that far, otherwise she would have been truly lost.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image

Sypher stepped over to Doki in concern, bending over slightly to check on her "You all right?" he asked, touching her back lightly "You can take some time to catch your breath before we move on." he took a bottle of water out of his bag and handed it to Doki "Drink it slow or you'll get sick."

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She frowned and didn't face him exactly. She bit under the fleshy hems of her lips in slight frustration. Doki knew she was going to slow them all down if she continued to shoot the old bull. Especially Sypher as he was another Elite to this mission. When offered the light pat and beverage, Doki quickly shook her head and stood right back up.

"No, but thank you. That was actually the reason for- Anyway, I won't delay you anymore. Sorry." She gently pushed the drink aside and waited on his directions for their movement.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image

Sypher kept the drink out "If you need it...its here. And also, if you pass out from thirst, I'm going to leave you." he wasn't really going to leave her behind but if she did pass out, he wasn't going to be gentle when dragging her along. He looked to Kein once more, getting the slightest bit agitated "So. Directions, Kein? Which way do you want us to split?"

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Her face went from various pastels that indicated her sickness to the thought of being abandoned alone. She couldn't quite fare well with that. Especially at the dead of night where the rumored Supernatural may spawn to eat her eyes. Never again, to find the light.

Doki's face flushed into blue in horror. What a charming guy! Leaving his student?! "R-right! Thank you, I humbly accept!" Without another word, she snatched the drink and swallowed two wholesome gulps before wiping her lips with her sleeve. "You're a Prince, you know that? A prince." Doki began to say heatedly while twisting the cap shut, then dressed it back into his hands.

❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff