Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Slug Caves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Synister Bombardment generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:43 pm
Once again it took Katsuyu time to think. She looked down to Alucai's hands and then back to his face. She stared deep into him and continued to think.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:22 pm
As the slug queen continued to ignore Alucai he started to feel a little bit depressed. He sighed and asked once again "Well Lady Katsuyu?"  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:23 pm
She looked down towards Alucai and was thinking.  
Synister Bombardment generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:25 pm
The slug queen still thought inside of her head what to do with this silly little human. Would he be worthy of leading the slugs with her or would her be a nuisance?  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:16 pm
[from the crossroads]

Akio looked up at the large mountain with a feeling of trepidation, that this mountain would be much harder to scale and the being that lived on it far more hostile than he had anticipated. Oh well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Gonna get me that slug thing. Akio thought, trying to mentally motivate himself as he walked up what looked like a beaten path.

[post 1]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:26 pm
As Akio walked through the beaten path, he found said path shortening and shortening until it stopped altogether, leading into virgin jungle. "Well, this sucks." He mumbled as he staggered through the brush, sure e had stepped on things he'd never want to really think about, much less see squished under his shoe. He kept on walking forward, determined to make that slimy slug his summon.

[post 2]  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:20 pm
"Why do I keep running into snails? This is a slug island, you'd think I'd run into a slug once in a while." Akio mumbled to himself as he avoided stepping on another small snail, which was a lot harder than he had originally thought. Te damn things were everywhere, crawling on everything and leaving their slimy trails all over the place. He found it slightly disgusting, but seeing that he came from a place known as the Bloody Mist, disgusting things really didn't phase him as much as they would someone else. He didn't know what ti make of that.

He heard a distant crackling and followed the sound until he found a larger snail, something that seemed to channel electricity into its' shell. Or something like that, anyway. Akio, being the curious lad he was, picked the snail up off of the ground to examine it.

"Oi! What do you think you're doin'?!" Shouted Raiko, angry that some puny human dared to lift him without so much as a warning. He sent a Chidori Eisou into Akios' hands...

With absolutely no effect. "Tell me where Katsuyu is." Asked the muscular chuunin, annoyed that he had to deal with talking animals. He could freak out about talking animals later.

[post 3]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:26 pm
"Bu-but I shocked you! You should be on the ground, writhing in pain!"

"Yeah, that stuff doesn't work on me. Anyway, tell me which way Katsuyu is or I'm having you for dinner." Akio stated flatly, his stomach rumbling as he stared at the snail. He was actually rater hungry, having skipped dinner and breakfast to train and travel. He'd never make that mistake again. Still, it worked on the blue snail he was holding. He'd have to learn how to do that on command next time.

"Er, right. Katsuyu is that way," Raiko motioned deeper into the jungle with one eye-stalk.

"Thanks, uh... Snail guy." Akio put the snail back down and walked in the direction Raiko had pointed. He waved goodbye as the snail shouted its' name, and probably some vulgar swear or two. Akio wasn't really listening, he was focused on getting his damn summon.

[post 4]  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:34 pm
Akio had to stop and rest, the humidity and effort required tiring him out quicker than he thought, another reason he should have left his gourd at home. He slowly pulled it off of his back and dropped it at his feet, taking the time to stretch and rest before he set out once again. As he leaned against a tree and pulled a small chocolate bar out of his side pocket, Akio watched a small, green slug slide over to his gourd and stare at it. Not crawl over or around, but stare. "This place is getting weirder by the second, should have gone for the fish." Akio was talking to himself again, but was surprised to find that the green slug answered him.

"Hey, this place isn't weird! You're weird!"

"Uh... Sorry?" Akio apologized hastily, unsure if this was some kind of sister-ting to Katsuyu, and if offending it would turn the gigantic summon against him. "Hey, do you know where Katsuyu is? Kinda need to talk to her." Akio hoped this wasn't going to end horribly, least of all in some kind of game. He did not want to play games with a tiny green slug.

"Oh, you're here for her. Well, you're gonna have to catch me first." Izumi, the green slug, dashed off into he brush, much more quickly than Akio thought possible.

"Really? Wonderful." Akio mumbled as he gave chase, leaving the gourd behind. He could always find it later.

[post 5]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:52 pm
Akio came stumbling through the brush, soaked with sweat and covered in what could only be dirt and decomposing plants. "This... Is so disgusting. I hate slugs." Akio gasped as he cased after the tiny green slug, angry that he had to play this stupid game, tired of running and ready to quit. He should have been working on his taijutsu and bukijutsu styles. Still, he pushed aside any thoughts of giving up and chased the damn thing through the brush, as if there were some other way to catch it.

It was then Akio had an idea. He pulled a few kunai from his side holster and crushed them into iron sand, scattering them to the winds. They could move much faster than he could, so he sent them forward, under the slug, and when she ran over enough Akio simply lifted ten damn thing into the air and slowly walked over towards it, smiling smugly. He tapped the slug on... Well, whatever the hell it called a head. "Gotcha, now tell me where Katsuyu is."

"Well, good! She's that way!" Izumi pointed ever further into the jungle with an eye-stalk.

"Is she really that way, or am I going to run into some sibling of yours?" Akio asked, still rater exhausted and wary that he was falling into some other trap. He was getting sick of all these slugs.

"I'm telling the truth."

"Okay... I'll be back if you aren't." Akio walked off in whatever direction Izumi had pointed in and oped to whatever God was out there that he wasn't going to run into some angry slug next.

[post 6]  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:40 pm
"Stupid, lying, ugly slug. There's no big slug this way. Just more jungle cave." Akio was allowed to b***h. It was hot, dark-ish, dirty and he was sure he was really tired and angry, not to mention hungry and regretting he came here in the first place. Shoulda left my gourd at home too, stupid thing. Why do I even bother, I can just make a whole buncha sand in seconds. Maybe because it's an accessory. It is kinda cool. Akio was lost in thought when he bumped into an ugly purple-ish rock.

An angry purplish rock.

Akio swore as he bumped his foot, not out of pain but anger, when it piped up and swore back. "Wait. What." Akio said aloud, looking at the purple rock a lot more closely now, studying the lines and bumps. It really didn't look like a rock anymore, but a small, angry slug. "Great. Sorry about that."

"Oh, you will be." The large, purple slug jumped over and covered Akios' face, cutting off his air supply and forcing him to flail about and run in some random direction. It wasn't how he expected he'd spend his first few days as a chuunin.

[post 7]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:15 pm
"Mph! Muhmmmhum!" Akio was trying his hardest to shout through the slimy, disgusting flesh-sack that made up the body of the slug creature that he had the misfortune of angering. He pulled and pulled at the mass on his face, but to no avail, and was forced to run and run and hope to whatever merciful god out there he hit a tree. I've got some big arms, why is this so hard? Stupid slug thing, get off my face! He shouted mentally, as well as physically, as he tried his hardest to tear it off of his face. He got a few moment where most of the damn thing off of his face and grabbed a few gulps of air, but for the most art it was stuck good. He needed a tree.

"Mmmmrrrruuuuhph!" kio shouted, muffled by the slug, as he ran face-first into a small tree and knocked the thing around enough for him to finally, finally, rip it off and throw it to the ground. "B-buh. b***h!" He shouted, gasping for breath as he chased the slug, ready to murder the ugly purple thing. Tsuki, said ugly purple slug thing, wasn't going to give him the satisfaction and flew off. Akio, not one to quit, gave chase. He hadn't come this far to quit now.

[post 8]  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:10 pm
"Yeah, stupid gastropod! Goddamn invertebrate slimy mucus shitbird thing! better fly off!"Akio shouted as Tsuki flew off, enraging him even further now that he had no chance to enact his fiendish revenge. He covered his face with both hands and screamed, in frustration and rage, letting every little feeling out before he continued with the whole farce. Not that he got much further, he walked maybe a few feet before he bumped into something big and nasty, something he would have rather kept slumbering.

"B-big slug monster." Akio mumbled, feeling a mixture of fear, anxiety, anger and happiness. On one hand, he had found Katsuyu, and on the other, Katsuyu looked a lot meaner up close.The gigantic gastropod stared down at Akio, seemingly waiting for a reply without speaking, and of course he spoke. "Uh, hi. Would you be... Katsuyu?"

"Uh, hey. No, I'm Tanoko, kind of like Katsuyu, but not at all, really. She's that way."

Akio had had enough, frankly. Enough walking, enough talking, and enough games. "Oh. c'mon! I've been walking for who knows how long, my feet hurt, I've been attacked several times and I'm hungry. Can't you, like, take me there?" Akio wasn't in the mood for games or walking, but he was feeling rather suicidally overconfident in his ability to take down a creature of legend.

"Look, stop being a whiny baby. Just keep walking kid, you're almost there." With that, Tanoko was gone, off to greener pastures and probably a quieter place to nap.

Akio, on the other hand, was forced to walk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:20 pm
Akio had been walking for what seemed like hours, days, week, he didn't know, he was hungry and didn't feel like keeping the time. He was on some kid of beaten path, complete with snails, slugs, and decomposing plant matter. It really hammered home the point that this cave was a shithole, in more ways than one. The hell was I thinking, slugs? I'm more of a dog guy, personally. Whatever. Might as well get this over and done with. Stupid slugs. Akio sighed and walked, walking and walking, until he hit... A bush.

Not that a bush could really deter an iron man such as Akio Satetsu.

Once he pushed past it, light flooded his vision. He covered is eyes hastily and instinctively went for his kunai pouch, but a soft, calming voice talked him out of pulling a blade and cutting everything. "Welcome to my island, who might you be?" Asked the mysterious, disembodied voice. All Akio could see was a big, one could say gigantic, blue-white blur. "Hey. I'm Akio, who might you be? {lease tell me you're Katsuyu, I've been looking for her." He almost pleaded with the voice. Almost.

"That would be me, Akio-san. What may I do for you?"

Finally, Akio cleared his throat and went on with what he had rehearsed, "Katsuyu-sama, I humbly request that you enter into a summoning contract with me, so I may call upon you and those you would deem usable by me in my trials and tribulations." Now all he had to do was wait.

[post 10]

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Anonymous_Alcoholic rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:23 pm
[roll first]  
☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items