Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Slug Caves Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image

Meaning Mount Vegetables. A collection of hills characterized by their overly green foliage that slugs constantly enjoy cleaning. Destroyed plants rebuild within days of being devoured making this incredibly comfortable for the small Katsuyus that constantly roam about the immense leaves. They only ever gather when a person makes it to the back of the Mountain where they assimilate into Katsuyu's full size.

✘ Posting
You must make ten posts of traveling to Mt. Yamanosachi
and confronting the slugs that live here.
Your tenth post should then be confronting the Katsuyu.
✘ Anyone who was auto-ranked without good reason will be stripped of their summon
✘ Number Generator
When you attempt to gain the Elder's trust you must generate a number to succeed.
The higher ranked you are, the easier it is to gain control.
Generate a random number from 1-10

✘ Chuunin
Get a 1 or 10 to obtain summon
Two attempts
✘ Jonin/Anbu/Oinin/Special Jonin
Get an odd number
Two attempts
✘ Kage/Sannin
Get an even number
Three attempts

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai traveled from a far off land in order to come to this sacred land. The cool comfortable environment was almost to that of the Sand village except here it was a lot more wet. Alucai hopped off from his vessel and began his approach towards Mt. Yamanosachi.
[1/10]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

As the wind blew so did Al's hair. He ventured up the stone stairs leading to the first hill that Alucai would have to climb. Seeing the snails and slugs look at him Al smiled and walked by. The snails were humble creatures and this is where Alucai would test his ability to cope with everything. Walking up to the first statue Al noticed a rather medium sized gastropod. "Hello there, do you know the way to Mt. Yamanosachi?"
[2/10]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

The slug looked my way and started to giggle. I scratched my head and all the slug did was stare at me. "If you can beat me in a race then I shall point you into the direction of Mt. Yamanosachi." Came the slug's reply.

"A race you say well, not to boast but I am pretty fast you know."

"Good" shouted the slug. "I have yet to find an opponent worth my full speed in ages."

Alucai chuckled and assumed a position that track stars assumed. "Ready when you are lady slug".

"We'll race up that pathway and into that tunnel. The first one to reach the other side of the tunnel is the winner" the slug giggled as Alucai shook his head in reply.
[3/10]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Al was getting ready the slug began to count down. 3, 2, 1... go! As Alucai started to run full sprint the Slug whizzed right past him sending Alucai spinning into the soft mossy grass. "H-hey, I'm not that slow". Alucai opened the inner swordsman in him and performed Shigure Souen Ryu Mujitsu Ame [ Innocent Rain ], Alucai became a lot faster and caught up to the slug. They were neck in neck reaching the tunnel where the slug said "Good luck" as Alucai and the slug entered the tunnel.
[4/10]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Al entered the tunnel he soon began to slip until focusig more of his chakra into his feet. As the slug was right next to Al he noticed that she was moving in a zig zagging pattern. Alucai tried this new adaptation and soon found it easier to move in this tunnel. The light at the end was seen and Al started to flip the switch. The slug burst out in speed and so did Alucai. "Hatake prevail!" Alucai burst out in a quickening sprint. The race was very close but Al did win. As he panted the slug also did the same. Or whatever slug's do for breathing.

"Very well, you must go over those hilltops and on the otherside you must search for an entrance. You won't miss it seeings how the entrance is pretty decorated and humongous" The slug started to move off.

"W-wait may I get your name speedy slug."

"Izumi" the slug sped off somewhere else.
[5/10]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Al made his way around the hilltops searching for this "entrance". So far he couldn't see anything except for more moss. Alucai walked along and watched the slugs and snails go about their daily lives, eating, breeding and sleeping. But who could tell when a snail slept?
[6/10]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:39 pm
The hills started to get very slippery and Alucai still couldn't find the entrance to the Slug Queen. As Al continued he felt shocks throughout his body. He looked down and saw a rather angry looking snail. "U-um excuse me sir can you maybe point me in the direction of the Snail Queen's lair?"

"Huh? your gonna have to speak up sonny I can't hear ya".

Al smiled and repeated himself except louder. "Oh yeah sonny you walked past it. See ya need to go back that way" the snail pointed with his eye thingy and continued. "It is large but it is hidden for significant reasons". So Izumi lied to him huh? Well Alucai now wandered to where the snail had explained.

"Excuse me but what is your name".

"Huh?"

"YOUR NAME?".

"Oh it's Raiko sonny, nice to see ya around" Al made his way for Mt. Yamanosachi.
[7/10]  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Walking along Al yawned and noticed a large slug with horns on the side of it's head. The slug looked at Al and Al couldn't help but jump from the shock of a large slug. "Who disturbs the entrance of Lady Katsuyu?"

Not backing down Alucai spoke "Alucai Hatake of the Village Hidden in the Sand."

"You sound like a warrior to me Alucai Hatake and why is it you want to see my Lady Katsuyu."

"So that I may ask for her guidance and to form and alliance with her".
[8/10]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Well first I shall test your power in defense". As Alucai took a step back the giant slug retracted into his shell and a magnetic barrier shot out around Alucai. As Al began to get shocked he focused his hands together and withstood the shock, counteracting the shock with his own lightning. The white lightning of the Hatake blood could be seen in between Alucai's palms. As the snail stopped his barrier Alucai also stopped his lightning defense. "You are an intriguing human Sir Alucai. Please go into this entrance and speak with my lady Katsuyu, she would be a best ally to aid you in your quests".
[9/10]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Al entered the cave and noticed all of the slugs and snails that made their home here. Chakra infused stones glowed underneath the moss and grass covered stalactites and stalagmites. Coming upon a larger slug than the snail outside Alucai noticed the large blue streak coming from her back. Kneeling down Al spoke "Lady Katsuyu, Queen of gastropods please allow me to ally with you and your power".

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

The snail shifted around and did not speak. "Lady Katsuyu I have bonded with your family and I ask of you please accept my offer." Alucai stared at the large Queen with astonishment. Alucai really wanted to become the sage of slugs.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alucai walked down the hills and road the boat back to his respective village.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:41 pm
Alucai walked back to the mountain with his broken hands in casts. Alucai walked into the cave and kneeled before Lady Katsuyu. "Please forgive my absence for my Village was attacked.  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 pm
"I am trying to prove my loyalty and skill to the Slug and Snail family. My sincere apologies if I have done anything wrong." Alucai stood and looked Katsuyu in the eyes, "May we form a pact?"  
☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff