Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] Serious Thoughts (Suramuni and Shinda)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:09 pm
Suramuni sat in quiet contemplation in the Gods Haven. His eyes were closed, his mind whirling with questions, ideas, answers, theories, and thousands of other thoughts. It was a flood of knowledge that never ceased, but had a particular ebb and flow that Muni had long since grown quite comfortable with.

Currently, his thoughts had turned to the mortal realm. The subject he was debating was the question of whether or not to make a visit to the mortals. He tried to do so on a regular basis, in case any mortal had need of him. However, Muni had not spent much time in the Gods Haven recently and he wanted to spend some time around the other deities.

It was a pretty question and Muni took his time weighing each option with the pros and the cons. He didn't want to rush into any decision.

He was so deep in thought, he did not notice the presence of anyone else around him. He was completely oblivious to his surroundings.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:58 am
Shinda rarely went to the gods haven, it wasn't exactly somewhere she would call home but every now and then she needed a rest and this was the only place she could find some. She tended to work hard, she could sense when there was someone trying to conquer something and she would generally head in that direction. It took a lot to come up to the gods haven where she could just rest. Of course gods had their own conquests but she could ignore them.

She had been sleeping for goodness knows how long and when she woke up she had that itchy feeling to just walk. She wasn't sure where she was going or where she would end up but she felt like walking all the same.

The purple god rather stuck out in all the white of the snow, as did Shinda but then she was use to that. She smiled and flicked her tail as she walked towards him noticing that he didn't seem to notice her approaching.

"Hello." She said and sat down, hoping that she wouldn't surprise him too much.

Remove

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:38 pm
Muni hadn't expected any company, so he was a bit surprised when he heard a voice from nearby. He opened his eyes and saw a lovely blue goddess sitting nearby. He hadn't even heard her approach. With a chagrined and sheepish smile, he cleared his throat and returned her greeting.

"Hello. I apologize for not noticing you, I have a tendency to get very lost in my thoughts and it can be difficult to extract myself," he added with a chuckle.

Muni took the opportunity to look her over. He didn't recognize this particular goddess, which was intriguing. There were a number of deities he hadn't met and he relished the thought of being able to learn about someone he hadn't met before.

"Ah yes, I am Suramuni, God of Philosophy," he said with a bow and another quiet chuckle. He resonated feelings of goodwill and quiet humor.

"May I ask your name?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:49 am
Shinda just nodded accepting the apology that wasn't really needed. She knew others came here to rest and if it wasn't for the random urge to be social she would have probably left him to it. He didn't seem to have any real conquest and so would generally not be much of an interest to her. Then again being social wasn't always a bad thing.

"It's nice to meet you Suramuni. I am Shinda, Goddess of Conquest." She smiled and sat down rather happily. She wondered for a few seconds whether his domain would be any use to her and she soon dismissed it. Philosophy and conquest just wouldn't work together, the first would slow the latter down. At least that was her take on it.

"Do you spend much time up here? I tend to find it a good place to rest but not generally to linger." She was honest about her thoughts after all she tended to pay more attention to the interesting things in life, such as those wishing to conquer... honesty tended to work better with her, possibly twisting the truth once in a while but she never lied, not outright anyway.

Remove

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff